ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

Congratulations Keef: Cleared and back to rock!!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAŅOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Keith News From Offial RS.COM Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9th May 2006 08:00 PM
mac_daddy dont like the lead story on drudge atm...

quote:
ROLLING STONE Keith Richards 'could suffer brain damage'...

9th May 2006 08:32 PM
glencar WELLINGTON (Reuters) - Doctors are concerned Rolling Stones guitarist Keith Richards could suffer from brain damage after undergoing two surgeries following a fall while holidaying in Fiji, the New Zealand Herald reported on Wednesday.

The newspaper said Richards had undergone an operation at a hospital in New Zealand on Monday to relieve a blood clot on the brain which involved drilling a hole through the skull. Subdural hematoma can be caused by mild knocks to the head.

His London publicists confirmed on Monday that he had surgery but did not disclose the details. They said it was a success and he was expected to recover in a few weeks.

The Herald said Richards had his first operation on April 28 to stop bleeding in his skull.

A spokesman at the Ascot Hospital in Auckland declined to comment on the report.

Richards' two daughters -- 21-year-old Theodora and 19-year-old Alexandra -- were also reported to have arrived at Auckland's Ascot Hospital on Tuesday to join their mother at Richards' bedside.

The 62-year-old rocker had been under medical observation in Auckland following the fall in late April.

Richards was flown to Auckland after the accident while holidaying in Fiji following the end of the Japan, China, Australia and New Zealand leg of a world tour.

Along with lead singer Mick Jagger, Richards has been the backbone of the Rolling Stones since the 1960s. Continued...
9th May 2006 09:43 PM
MissJaneDoe What do they mean he could suffer brain damage? Hello? He already has......starting about the early 70's.
9th May 2006 10:34 PM
Steel Wheels Jane Doe,

Your comments are not welcome. Please refrain from negativity and sarcasm.
9th May 2006 10:35 PM
voodoopug
quote:
MissJaneDoe wrote:
What do they mean he could suffer brain damage? Hello? He already has......starting about the early 70's.

Go Away...you will remain on the outside looking in next time I shake hands and work the room!

NO GREETING!
9th May 2006 10:44 PM
MissJaneDoe
quote:
Steel Wheels wrote:
Jane Doe,

Your comments are not welcome. Please refrain from negativity and sarcasm.

It's called honesty.

Why weren't you all concerned when he was causing brain damage to himself? Unlike so many of you; I've never thought his "I'm such a wasted Rock Star" was cool.

Drugs cause brain damage people.
9th May 2006 10:47 PM
sirmoonie
quote:
MissJaneDoe wrote:

It's called honesty.

Why weren't you all concerned when he was causing brain damage to himself? Unlike so many of you; I've never thought his "I'm such a wasted Rock Star" was cool.

Feel fucking free to leave anytime, nitwit.
9th May 2006 10:47 PM
MissJaneDoe
quote:
voodoopug wrote:

Go Away...you will remain on the outside looking in next time I shake hands and work the room!

NO GREETING!

No greeting? NO GREETING?!?!?

You wound me greatly.
9th May 2006 10:49 PM
sirmoonie
quote:
MissJaneDoe wrote:

You wound me greatly.

Hey baby, how are you?
9th May 2006 10:49 PM
MissJaneDoe
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:

Feel fucking free to leave anytime, nitwit.

Thanks, I shall leave when I feel like it.

9th May 2006 10:50 PM
Riffhard
quote:
MissJaneDoe wrote:

It's called honesty.

Be that as it may,now is neither the time nor the place for such comments. Get it? Many share your feelings about Keith's lifestyle,but that is not the point of this thread. He suffered a head injury and people are rightfully concerned.

Riffy
MissJaneDoe
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:

Hey baby, how are you?

And here I was thinking you didn't care. Thanks for the warm greeting.

sirmoonie
quote:
MissJaneDoe wrote:

Thanks, I shall leave when I feel like it.

We know each other, right?
9th May 2006 10:53 PM
MissJaneDoe
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:

We know each other, right?

Hm.....maybe. Describe yourself please. Please be detailed and make sure to tell me what you're wearing (undergarments included).
9th May 2006 10:57 PM
sirmoonie
quote:
MissJaneDoe wrote:

Hm.....maybe. Describe yourself please. Please be detailed and make sure to tell me what you're wearing (undergarments included).

We used to get high together. You always complained I was "hogging" the stuff. Fuck, I don't know, I was wearing dark blue briefs at the time, jeans, T-Shirt, always had a beer in my hand, talking Frederick Exley quotes, angry, etc. We romped Jane. Like Russians. Ring a bell?
9th May 2006 11:02 PM
MissJaneDoe
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:

We used to get high together. You always complained I was "hogging" the stuff. Fuck, I don't know, I was wearing dark blue briefs at the time, jeans, T-Shirt, always had a beer in my hand, talking Frederick Exley quotes, angry, etc. We romped Jane. Like Russians. Ring a bell?

When I got high, did I climb a tree and then decide to jump headfirst to the pavement?

Sorry, wrong. But thanks for the greeting regardless.
9th May 2006 11:08 PM
sirmoonie
quote:
MissJaneDoe wrote:

When I got high, did I climb a tree and then decide to jump headfirst to the pavement?

Sorry, wrong. But thanks for the greeting regardless.

You are pretty boring MissJane. I hope you climb a banana tree and slip off into a vat of pomegranite piss. Feet first, of course.
9th May 2006 11:10 PM
MissJaneDoe
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:
You are pretty boring MissJane. I hope you climb a banana tree and slip off into a vat of pomegranite piss. Feet first, of course.

Aw, you're just angry that I got you to describe your underwear to me.

Yum.
9th May 2006 11:12 PM
sirmoonie
quote:
MissJaneDoe wrote:

Aw, you're just angry that I got you to describe your underwear to me.

Yum.

I think I love you MissJane - hey did you ever hear the Cowboy Junkies do Sweet Jane?
9th May 2006 11:18 PM
MissJaneDoe
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:

I think I love you MissJane - hey did you ever hear the Cowboy Junkies do Sweet Jane?

Wow, is your name Moonie or Moodie? You hate me, you love me, you hate me.........I bet you did hog the stuff. Hey, I bet you're HOGGING IT RIGHT NOW!

Never heard the song. 80's era, right?
9th May 2006 11:25 PM
sirmoonie
quote:
MissJaneDoe wrote:

Wow, is your name Moonie or Moodie? You hate me, you love me, you hate me.........I bet you did hog the stuff. Hey, I bet you're HOGGING IT RIGHT NOW!

Never heard the song. 80's era, right?

I'm loving you right now, but I ain't hogging jack, ya unemployed ginch. Back the fuck off, goddammit. Its nation time.

T'was 1988, a byooot interpretation. You savy it?
9th May 2006 11:41 PM
Soldatti According to the Sun, Anita is with Keith too...
9th May 2006 11:42 PM
voodoopug
quote:
MissJaneDoe wrote:

You wound me greatly.

Also count out any chance of jb or I making a dream come true.

You do not understand what is lost by not greeting us.....I also live a drug free life, but this is not the place to promote it, you will be flamed....now for the sake of us all....disappear back into the abyss you came from. NO GREETING
9th May 2006 11:53 PM
Riffhard
quote:
Soldatti wrote:
According to the Sun, Anita is with Keith too...

Link? If this is true it is indeed more serious than we have been led to believe. Hang in there Keef!

Riffy
9th May 2006 11:55 PM
mac_daddy well, now on drudge, fran curtis is refuting the report i linked to (and glencar posted )

quote:
Stones deny Keith Richards suffered brain damage
10th May 2006 01:00 AM
erikjjf
quote:
Soldatti wrote:
According to the Sun, Anita is with Keith too...

The article says that his two children Marlon and Angela (whose mother is Anita) joined him in NZ. Not Anita herself.
10th May 2006 08:31 AM
MissJaneDoe
quote:
voodoopug wrote:

Also count out any chance of jb or I making a dream come true.

You do not understand what is lost by not greeting us.....I also live a drug free life, but this is not the place to promote it, you will be flamed....now for the sake of us all....disappear back into the abyss you came from. NO GREETING

I very strongly doubt you could make any of my dreams come true.

Thanks once again for responding to me to let me know that I will not get a greeting.
10th May 2006 08:34 AM
glencar
quote:
mac_daddy wrote:
well, now on drudge, fran curtis is refuting the report i linked to (and glencar posted )

Who knows what to believe right now! I'm beside myself with angst!
10th May 2006 08:48 AM
blackandblue
quote:
MissJaneDoe wrote:

I very strongly doubt you could make any of my dreams come true.

Thanks once again for responding to me to let me know that I will not get a greeting.

Does that bother you? I mean do you really give a damn if you will be greeted by this fellow?
10th May 2006 08:53 AM
MissJaneDoe
quote:
blackandblue wrote:

Does that bother you? I mean do you really give a damn if you will be greeted by this fellow?

I just want to find out how many times he will tell me that he refuses to greet me. It's like constantly telling someone that you're not talking to them.

Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)