ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

Congratulations Keef: Cleared and back to rock!!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAŅOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Keith News From Offial RS.COM Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
10th May 2006 09:04 AM
glencar !
[Edited by glencar]
10th May 2006 09:25 AM
FotiniD From the Daily Mail:

Jerry: Keith is 'doing very well'

Rolling Stone Keith Richards is "doing very well" following surgery after his fall from a palm tree, model Jerry Hall said today.
The former wife of Stones front man, Mick Jagger, said she was in email contact with Richards' family, who are with him in hospital in New Zealand.

The 62-year-old guitarist had an operation on Monday to relieve pressure on his brain, but has already been "up and about chatting, and phoning New York" according to a spokesman for the band.

Hall, 49, speaking at the London launch of a helpline for victims of child abuse said: "I heard that he is doing very well.

"We are very upset about it. Mick is on holiday at the moment so he is hearing the same news as we are."

Hall, who said she originally introduced Richards to his wife, Patti Hansen, added that she had not been on the phone to New Zealand.

Accident

Richards underwent his operation at the Ascot Hospital in Auckland after suffering a brain haemorrhage following the accident in Fiji two weeks ago.

The operation involved drilling a hole in the skull to drain blood from the brain.

A spokesman for the band said last night: "Contrary to stories in newspapers in New Zealand and the UK, Keith Richards did not undergo a second operation.

The first and only operation was done on Monday May 8, and was 100 per cent successful. There was no brain damage. He continues to improve as expected.

The Rolling Stones "A Bigger Bang European Tour' will begin in June with details to follow shortly. Dates for the Continental leg of the tour have been put back, with the late May opening gig in Barcelona now set for June.

Richards' spokesman previously said the operation was a "complete success" and that the rocker would need a "few weeks' recuperation".
10th May 2006 09:45 AM
blackandblue
quote:
MissJaneDoe wrote:

I just want to find out how many times he will tell me that he refuses to greet me. It's like constantly telling someone that you're not talking to them.

LOL yes you have a point there!
10th May 2006 10:20 AM
Gazza Updated just now on rs.com

05.10.06 Keith Richards Continues To Improve

Contrary to stories in newspapers in New Zealand and the UK, Keith Richards did not undergo a second operation. The first and only operation was done on Monday, May 8 and was 100% successful. There was no brain damage. He continues to improve as expected.

The Rolling Stones "A Bigger Bang European tour" will begin in June with details to follow shortly.
10th May 2006 10:21 AM
FotiniD
quote:
Gazza wrote:
Updated just now on rs.com

05.10.06 Keith Richards Continues To Improve

Contrary to stories in newspapers in New Zealand and the UK, Keith Richards did not undergo a second operation. The first and only operation was done on Monday, May 8 and was 100% successful. There was no brain damage. He continues to improve as expected.

The Rolling Stones "A Bigger Bang European tour" will begin in June with details to follow shortly.

Well, that's good news if you ask me.
Cause if things were as bad as some "newspapers" want us to believe, then I don't think the official side (RS.com etc.) would go to such lengths to reassure us that everything is as planned.
10th May 2006 10:22 AM
jb Emotional pot Gazza!!!! As I previously indicated, my source said the so-called operation was very minor and Keith was doing quitge well. Again, I have reported and provided accurate information...........
10th May 2006 10:48 AM
Gazza
quote:
FotiniD wrote:

Well, that's good news if you ask me.
Cause if things were as bad as some "newspapers" want us to believe, then I don't think the official side (RS.com etc.) would go to such lengths to reassure us that everything is as planned.

thats what I've been saying as well. Theyve been unusually (for them) VERY direct and specific about what has and hasnt happened and been very insistent on denying rumours outright. This crap only appeared in the press today...theyve been on the ball right away with a press release last night and a statement on the website today.
10th May 2006 11:02 AM
blackandblue
quote:
jb wrote:
Emotional pot Gazza!!!! As I previously indicated, my source said the so-called operation was very minor and Keith was doing quitge well. Again, I have reported and provided accurate information...........

My source tells me you have a bald spot, drive in a Mercedes and live in Florida.
10th May 2006 11:09 AM
jb
quote:
blackandblue wrote:

My source tells me you have a bald spot, drive in a Mercedes and live in Florida.

You source lacks credibility as anyone who has seen me knows I have no bald spot...I have more hair at 43 then most 20 yr olds...
[Edited by jb]
10th May 2006 11:16 AM
Bruno
Imagine Keith strutting under the light cannon in the first number in the back of the tour: the Earth will shake in a fucking great "YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAHH!!!!!!!!"
10th May 2006 11:17 AM
jb
quote:
Bruno wrote:

Imagine Keith strutting under the light cannon in the first number in the back of the tour: the Earth will shake in a fucking great "YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAHH!!!!!!!!"

It has been reported on Shidoobee that the tour is rumored to start again June 3rd in Paris.
10th May 2006 11:17 AM
blackandblue
quote:
jb wrote:

You source lacks credibility as anyone who has seen me knows I have no bald spot...I have more hair at 43 then most 20 yr olds...
[Edited by jb]

My source is very reliable! BTW are you referring to Strange Stray Cat?
10th May 2006 11:21 AM
gimmekeef I have met jb...he has hair to spare..no bald spot!....Now ..as to whats between the ears....My sources tell me................................
10th May 2006 11:23 AM
jb
quote:
blackandblue wrote:

My source is very reliable! BTW are you referring to Strange Stray Cat?

???? SSC is a nice fella....I have no bald spot(ask LadyJane)..while I live in Fla and drive, among other cars. a Mercedes, this is public info that I have previously posted...LJ examined my scalp and can authenticate my hair is authentic, curly, and no bald spot.......................
[Edited by jb]
10th May 2006 11:24 AM
Riffhard Great news all around! I mean about Josh's lack of a bald spot. I was getting concerned because I had read that his wife,children,and even some hot Asian chick were seen carrying "large quantities" of Minoxidil into The Boca Raton Hair Restoration Clinic. Spokespersons from the BRHRC would neither confirm nor deny these reports. I am happy to say that the supposed source(Ian Childs from The Sun UK) has,once again,proven to be completely unrealiable.

So calm down folks! Josh's hair is as luxurious as it has always been. And given his wealth,it's likely to stay that way for some time to come. His "Bigger Greeting Tour" shouuld resume sometime in the early Fall of 2006.

Riffy
10th May 2006 11:26 AM
jb
quote:
Riffhard wrote:
Great news all around! I mean about Josh's lack of a bald spot. I was getting concerned because I had read that his wife,children,and even some hot Asian chick were seen carrying "large quantities" of Minoxidil into The Boca Raton Hair Restoration Clinic. Spokespersons from the BRHRC would neither confirm nor deny these reports. I am happy to say that the supposed source(Ian Childs from The Sun UK) has,once again,proven to be completely unrealiable.

So calm down folks! Josh's hair is as luxurious as it has always been. And given his wealth,it's likely to stay that way for some time to come. His "Bigger Greeting Tour" shouuld resume sometime in the early Fall of 2006.

Riffy

Thank you Riffy...and I am also equally sure Keith is basically O.K. and the tour will resume soon. Even a chronic headache, after a fall, could have precluded him resuming the tour earlier w/out the elective procedure of draining the fluid.
10th May 2006 11:27 AM
Dick Bush
quote:
jb wrote:

[Edited by jb]

Swanky,

The bald spot under your sculp is not looking good... That's your real trouble.

No way to hide it.
10th May 2006 11:30 AM
Gazza
quote:
jb wrote:

It has been reported on Shidoobee that the tour is rumored to start again June 3rd in Paris.

nope.. FNAC and other French sources have already reported that this show will be rescheduled at the end of June, almost certainly the 30th - 2 days before the 2nd concert there.
10th May 2006 11:30 AM
jb
quote:
Dick Bush wrote:

Swanky,

The bald spot under your sculp is not looking good... That's your real trouble.

No way to hide it.

I have no b ald spot god dam it!!! I have lots of hair..I wore a bandana at many events with full view of crown area...plus LJ and others have seen my scalp!!! There is no fucking blad spot!!!
10th May 2006 11:31 AM
jb
quote:
Gazza wrote:

nope.. FNAC and other French sources have already reported that this show will be rescheduled at the end of June, almost certainly the 30th - 2 days before the 2nd concert there.

Hmmm.......................................developing.
10th May 2006 11:33 AM
blackandblue
quote:
jb wrote:

I have no b ald spot god dam it!!! I have lots of hair..I wore a bandana at many events with full view of crown area...plus LJ and others have seen my scalp!!! There is no fucking blad spot!!!

Don't get too excited! It's suspicious.
[Edited by blackandblue]
10th May 2006 11:35 AM
MissJaneDoe
quote:
jb wrote:

I think you protest too much.

Maybe the previous poster didn't mean the bald spot was on your scalp?
10th May 2006 11:39 AM
jb
quote:
MissJaneDoe wrote:

I think you protest too much.

Maybe the previous poster didn't mean the bald spot was on your scalp?

I am very proud of my hair....I have a full head..some minor recession on the sides...When and if I go bald, I will either accept it or have the mini-graf procedure initialized as I have plenty of donor hair...I sugggested this for keith years ago, but sadly, he did not listen and he is almost completely thinned out ....I have e-mailed LJ and she has credibility here..she sawe my hair close up...Also, Pug , who is on the road, can verify.
10th May 2006 11:39 AM
jb
quote:
blackandblue wrote:

Don't get too excited! It's suspicious.
[Edited by blackandblue]

Laddy jane!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
10th May 2006 11:47 AM
MissJaneDoe
quote:
jb wrote:

I am very proud of my hair....I have a full head..some minor recession on the sides...When and if I go bald, I will either accept it or have the mini-graf procedure initialized as I have plenty of donor hair...I sugggested this for keith years ago, but sadly, he did not listen and he is almost completely thinned out ....I have e-mailed LJ and she has credibility here..she sawe my hair close up...Also, Pug , who is on the road, can verify.

OK, I take it back. You don't protest too much. Now that you've so repeatedly insisted that you have such a luxurious head of hair, I am convinced.

Where do you keep your donor hair? I'm gonna guess freezer. Wait, no. Shower drain.
10th May 2006 11:50 AM
jb
quote:
MissJaneDoe wrote:

OK, I take it back. You don't protest too much. Now that you've so repeatedly insisted that you have such a luxurious head of hair, I am convinced.

Where do you keep your donor hair? I'm gonna guess freezer. Wait, no. Shower drain.

The donor hair is not kept!!! It is hair that remain immune from male pattern baldness..usuallyt lower back of head and side(above ear). Mini grafs are taken and they are surgicaaly placed in the thinning area, to create a fuller, natural, look.
10th May 2006 12:01 PM
MissJaneDoe
quote:
jb wrote:

The donor hair is not kept!!! It is hair that remain immune from male pattern baldness..usuallyt lower back of head and side(above ear). Mini grafs are taken and they are surgicaaly placed in the thinning area, to create a fuller, natural, look.

If anyone ever tells you that you're way too obsessed with your hair......well, they would be right.

I'm guessing that you've had at least six "mini grafs" by now.
10th May 2006 12:07 PM
blackandblue
quote:
MissJaneDoe wrote:

If anyone ever tells you that you're way too obsessed with your hair......well, they would be right.

I'm guessing that you've had at least six "mini grafs" by now.

You are a very smart poster!
10th May 2006 12:07 PM
lotsajizz you'd be as wrong as ever

10th May 2006 12:08 PM
jb
quote:
blackandblue wrote:

You are a very smart poster!

LJ!!!!
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)