ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

Congratulations Keef: Cleared and back to rock!!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAŅOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Keith News From Offial RS.COM Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
8th May 2006 01:57 PM
gimmekeef [quote]Jeep wrote:

The neurologist, who did not want to be named, said though he was not familiar with Richards' case the procedure was "relatively straightforward", and he would likely be back to normal "within a few months".

The guy is not familar with Keiths case but he makes a diagnoses anyway?...Gee how mant more quacks we need waying in on this?...Unnamed too huh?.....More rumor bs
8th May 2006 01:59 PM
jb
quote:
jb wrote:
Just more of the "ups and downs" with the Rolling Stones...the mythology/legend grows.

8th May 2006 02:00 PM
lotsajizz the procedure was likely what is called a 'shunt', perhaps a 'burr-hole'...he WILL be fine, but it will be at least several months before he would be able to tour again

hopefully it was NOT a craniotomy...he'd be out a long time, a year perhaps, if that were the case...

that's from a surgeon (my wife)

[Edited by lotsajizz]
8th May 2006 02:02 PM
gimmekeef Is it "kosher" jb to quote yourself here?.....lmao!
8th May 2006 02:02 PM
jb
quote:
lotsajizz wrote:
the procedure was likely what is called a 'shunt'...he WILL be fine, but it will be at least several months before he would be able to tour again

You're rich~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
8th May 2006 02:03 PM
jb
quote:
gimmekeef wrote:
Is it "kosher" jb to quote yourself here?.....lmao!

deleted...I was trying to edit ....humiliating.
8th May 2006 02:03 PM
gimmekeef
quote:
lotsajizz wrote:
the procedure was likely what is called a 'shunt'...he WILL be fine, but it will be at least several months before he would be able to tour again

So..if true..they will hold off as long as possible on refunds while holding the $ in the bank!.....sorry to be so pessimistic..but..............
8th May 2006 02:05 PM
voodoopug
quote:
gimmekeef wrote:

So..if true..they will hold off as long as possible on refunds while holding the $ in the bank!.....sorry to be so pessimistic..but..............

I fully expect the tour to commence, if at all, in North America in September. I doubt most European shows will be rescheduled unless they sold well...look for higher guarantees and show "consolidation".

But to think the show will go on is jumping the gun at this stage...we must all keep warm thoughts for Keith.

I hear young Jacob is very broken up about this turn.
8th May 2006 02:10 PM
pdog I'm hoping Keith will be okay. I could give a rats ass if they ever play live again...
8th May 2006 02:32 PM
voodoopug
quote:
pdog wrote:
I'm hoping Keith will be okay. I could give a rats ass if they ever play live again...

many here are missing this fact....I don't think this bodes well for the future of the touring band, but we must hope and pray he is able to live a happy life!
8th May 2006 02:33 PM
Martha I just now heard the news.

Be well Keith....many blessings are coming to you.

I am glad he is being so well cared for and is taking care of this....falling out of a tree is not good for anyone.

R&R means rest a relaxation for now. :-)

LJ, I feel ok about this too...thanks for posting your feelings about Keith. :-)

One Love,
Martha
8th May 2006 02:51 PM
Joey

I wonder how this will affect the upcoming " Mini Tour " of the United States this fall ?!?!

Developing ............................

8th May 2006 02:52 PM
voodoopug
quote:
Joey wrote:

I wonder how this will affect the upcoming " Mini Tour " of the United States this fall ?!?!

Developing ............................

i have a feeling that if he can make a recovery, the fall mini tour may be IT....if it goes that far...lets keep him in our thoughts!!
8th May 2006 02:53 PM
Joey
quote:
voodoopug wrote:

i have a feeling that if he can make a recovery, the fall mini tour may be IT....if it goes that far...lets keep him in our thoughts!!

I pray hourly .............. and you ?!
8th May 2006 02:57 PM
voodoopug
quote:
Joey wrote:

I pray hourly .............. and you ?!

at 19 past each our
8th May 2006 02:58 PM
Steel Wheels Angiegirl, sorry to hear about all the money you've pumped into the tour, but what is utter bullshit is the fact you are not seeing the big picture regarding my healing powers.

I know for a fact that my positive energies CAN heal. I've done it in the past, I'm doing it now, and I will continue to do so.

8th May 2006 02:59 PM
jb
quote:
Steel Wheels wrote:
Angiegirl, sorry to hear about all the money you've pumped into the tour, but what is utter bullshit is the fact you are not seeing the big picture regarding my healing powers.

I know for a fact that my positive energies CAN heal. I've done it in the past, I'm doing it now, and I will continue to do so.

We are all praying for Keith to heal...but we must also make contyigent plans for ticket refunds abd plane/hotel cancellations
8th May 2006 02:59 PM
Angiegirl
quote:
Steel Wheels wrote:

I'm glad to hear, so please continue your life's work!
8th May 2006 03:09 PM
sirmoonie Sounds very serious to me. I mean, brain surgery, ffs. The remainder of the tour is in serious jeopardy, as is Keith's health.
8th May 2006 03:13 PM
jb
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:
Sounds very serious to me. I mean, brain surgery, ffs. The remainder of the tour is in serious jeopardy, as is Keith's health.

Great post!!!!
8th May 2006 03:15 PM
voodoopug
quote:
jb wrote:

We are all praying for Keith to heal...but we must also make contyigent plans for ticket refunds abd plane/hotel cancellations

we were mocked when we advised against European travel for this tour.....
Joey
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:
Sounds very serious to me. I mean, brain surgery, ffs. The remainder of the tour is in serious jeopardy, as is Keith's health.

The QWEST CENTER is closed.
Gazza
quote:
voodoopug wrote:

yeah, sure - ie, American shows - 80. European shows - 0.

Dont think so, somehow
8th May 2006 03:17 PM
voodoopug
quote:
Gazza wrote:

yeah, sure - ie, American shows - 80. European shows - 0.

Dont think so, somehow

$$$$$$$$$$$ talks.
8th May 2006 03:18 PM
AlexKx So what is the response to the insider who said that this surgery did not happen at all?
sirmoonie
quote:
jb wrote:

Great post!!!!

The Lakers folded like umbrellas in the wake of the Suns onslaught. Nash proved why he is the MVP, while Kobe looked like a sideshow amatuer.
Joey
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:

The Lakers folded like umbrellas in the wake of the Suns onslaught. Nash proved why he is the MVP, while Kobe looked like a sideshow amatuer.

The Phoenix Suns are VERY talented

8th May 2006 03:21 PM
AlexKx I thought that someone said that there was film of Keith Richards since the surgery? Like of him releasing a filmed statement or interview...is this rue or not true?
8th May 2006 03:22 PM
Some Guy I had a burger from Johnny Rockets for lunch that is not agreeing with me.
8th May 2006 03:24 PM
voodoopug
quote:
AlexKx wrote:
I thought that someone said that there was film of Keith Richards since the surgery? Like of him releasing a filmed statement or interview...is this rue or not true?

that was a false report from what I have been told.
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)