ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

Congratulations Keef: Cleared and back to rock!!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAŅOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Keith News From Offial RS.COM Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
8th May 2006 03:29 PM
AlexKx Thank you for responding to one of my questions. Can anyone tell me what is the response to the insider who said that this surgery did not happen at all?
8th May 2006 03:30 PM
voodoopug
quote:
AlexKx wrote:
Thank you for responding to one of my questions. Can anyone tell me what is the response to the insider who said that this surgery did not happen at all?

If the Stones themselves released info on it, rest assured that they are not giving you all the information, but take it as an acknowledgement that it happened.
8th May 2006 03:32 PM
LadyJane WTF???????

Obviously the insider had incorrect info and/or Keith's condition changed as is often the case with a head injury.

LJ.

8th May 2006 03:33 PM
sirmoonie Those who know aren't saying.

Those who don't know, are selling septic rat fodder.
8th May 2006 03:35 PM
lotsajizz shunt/burr hole...whatever, the surgeon says it's a minor procedure, but in the same breath goes on to say that she'd be surprised if he's touring within six months. That does not sound so minor to me!! She says he should be up even as of now, but it might be several more days in the hospital, even if all goes 100%....anyway you cut it, this SUCKS, but Keith should be OK in the long term...

and frankly, Europe would have been nice, but the long term is more important

[Edited by lotsajizz]
8th May 2006 03:35 PM
Joey
quote:
Some Guy wrote:
I had a burger from Johnny Rockets for lunch that is not agreeing with me.

**** END TRANSMISSION *****
8th May 2006 03:37 PM
pdog I'm hoping Keith will be okay. I could give a rats ass if they ever play live again...
8th May 2006 03:40 PM
voodoopug
quote:
pdog wrote:
I'm hoping Keith will be okay. I could give a rats ass if they ever play live again...

we all should be thinking like this!
8th May 2006 03:42 PM
Gazza
quote:
voodoopug wrote:

$$$$$$$$$$$ talks.

Not THAT much it doesnt

If they were to pull a stunt like that, they wouldnt have ANY audience in Europe left

They'll tour Europe sooner or later. To suggest theyd only tour the US is nonsensical.
8th May 2006 03:45 PM
voodoopug
quote:
Gazza wrote:

Not THAT much it doesnt

If they were to pull a stunt like that, they wouldnt have ANY audience in Europe left

They'll tour Europe sooner or later. To suggest theyd only tour the US is nonsensical.

It is not without logic to think they will cancel the Euro tour and then come do the fall mini tour, and health providing return to Europe. This is the perfect opportunity for Team Cohl to cancel the low revenue, poor selling shows in Europe and condense the Euro tour.

lets be honest, the few fans they have left in Europe will not leave them for any reason at this point, they have been shunned for years and ticket sales reflect that. Those who are still pumping money into the Stones machine are in it for the long haul.
8th May 2006 03:48 PM
Steel Wheels What would be nice is if no one stalks the hospital and let's Keef rest up. The papers will print bullshit all day, and let's not fall for anything.
8th May 2006 04:05 PM
Dan There is always a time for humor.
8th May 2006 04:10 PM
jb
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:

The Lakers folded like umbrellas in the wake of the Suns onslaught. Nash proved why he is the MVP, while Kobe looked like a sideshow amatuer.

We(the Heat) will lose in 6 to N.J.-we simply have no perimeter defense ans Shaq and Wade have not been able to play consistently well together.....the Nets owned us this year.(pay-back for 4-0 sweep in last yearsplay-offs)
[Edited by jb]
8th May 2006 04:27 PM
Joey
quote:
Dan wrote:
There is always a time for humor.

8th May 2006 04:32 PM
jb
quote:
Joey wrote:

http://www.sun-sentinel.com/sports/sfl-heatnetsedges08may08,0,4081860.story?coll=sfla-sports-front
8th May 2006 04:36 PM
voodoopug
quote:
Joey wrote:

8th May 2006 04:45 PM
Some Guy Parcells says he supports addition of Owens
8th May 2006 05:09 PM
voodoopug
quote:
Some Guy wrote:
Parcells says he supports addition of Owens

this experiment will fail miserably
8th May 2006 07:29 PM
Soldatti RS.com is fast like the wind for the news.
8th May 2006 09:18 PM
Navin
"Keep a good head and carry a light bulb"
8th May 2006 09:55 PM
kath wasn't that girl with the boobs on the KR210voodoolounge board and got asked to tone it down or leave. she really looks like the same chick.

anyway, if something happens to keith, i'm leaving the planet.

this is my official notice.
9th May 2006 12:07 AM
voodoopug
quote:
kath wrote:
wasn't that girl with the boobs on the KR210voodoolounge board and got asked to tone it down or leave. she really looks like the same chick.

anyway, if something happens to keith, i'm leaving the planet.

this is my official notice.

Very disturbing to hear my friend talk that way! A musician leaving this world would drive you to suicide? Please seek support from your family/friends as I cannot bear a Rocks off or Shidoobee with Kath!
9th May 2006 01:30 AM
wattsup this place is empty without you
Get Well Keith!
9th May 2006 01:40 AM
GotToRollMe
quote:
wattsup wrote:
this place is empty without you
Get Well Keith!

My sentiments exactly. GET WELL SOON, KEITH. We miss you.
9th May 2006 04:01 AM
jostorm A piece of advise:
It is NEVER wise to trust the statements of ANY surgeon you share a BED with!!!!!!

My contingency plan is as follows (applying ADDA, which has truly revolutionised my previously miserable life !):

1) Ask for refund for 3 European dates from RS.Com

2) Brace myself for VERY long wait and dozens and dozens of emails, containing escalating degrees of legal threats to RS. Com (while relying heavily on sound legal advice from nice layabout attorney with enough time on his hands to spend hours posting on websites...)

3) Start planning for three alternative dates during American minitour in the Autumn

and last but not least,

4) PLEASE NOTE THAT I WAS THE VERY FIRST FAN TO ASK FOR THIS, therefore situating myself on comfortable position *1* of the waiting list :

jb and voodoopug:
May I stay in one of the innumerable rooms in both your regal mansions in Boca Raton/NYC while I visit said concerts???
Oh, and I'll need the Maserati for a spot of late morning shopping, I trust you won't have any problems rearranging for public transport to take you to and from court, jb??

9th May 2006 04:43 AM
Gazza
quote:
jostorm wrote:
A piece of advise:
It is NEVER wise to trust the statements of ANY surgeon you share a BED with!!!!!!

does that count vets as well?
9th May 2006 05:20 AM
Zack I guess my hopes for an Asian leg are pretty much shot.
9th May 2006 05:21 AM
jostorm No, Darlin', if ever you should get lucky and bed a sexy vet, do everything she says the very second she says it!
9th May 2006 05:31 AM
Gazza I'll bear that in mind, thanks - although to be honest the reason I asked was because of the fact that as well as being one, your're married to one as well!!
9th May 2006 05:32 AM
Gazza
quote:
Zack wrote:
I guess my hopes for an Asian leg are pretty much shot.

I dont know, Zack. If its only a delay of a few weeks, it should still be ok - although it may just take place a few weeks later than originally planned.
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)