ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Chris Ware 1963
WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE 2003] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPA�OL] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: wow, what a super blow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Part 2 aka Don�t stop lickin' Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
03-28-03 02:59 PM
Monkey Woman If the pic above doesn't work, try this link

http://members.tripod.com/~Michael_Delavanti/index.htm

Argh, now I'm jealous of a microphone
03-29-03 08:41 AM
montana happy weekend...
well ladies, lycos is working again..so i've just uploaded the pic i wanted to share with you 7 days ago...hope you like it...and sorry about the quality but havent found another better...

lour
03-29-03 08:54 AM
luxury1 Lour--Wow--good one. Look at that Jack Flash attitude. However, I think the guy is in better shape now, than back then--he has much more defined abs now, and well, we all have been taking note of those biceps-(at least I have).
Your photo today was worth the wait!!
03-29-03 08:57 AM
montana very welcome!
yeah those biceps, LOL
i've uploaded more pics..i will be posting them this weekend

lour
03-29-03 09:39 AM
LadyJane
quote:
Monkey Woman wrote:
If the pic above doesn't work, try this link

http://members.tripod.com/~Michael_Delavanti/index.htm

Argh, now I'm jealous of a microphone

MW--OMG. I've been searching for that pic!! I have it as one of my screensavers at the office and boy does that get some attention!! Jealous of a microphone!! Good one!! LOL.

Miss Montana--Great shot!! Keep em coming!!

Oh yes, Ladies, it's all about the biceps isn't it??

LadyJ.
03-29-03 09:53 AM
montana sure it's all about it...hahaha

03-29-03 11:59 AM
parmeda Great pictures, Lour!
I love it when these things "set the tone" for my day...
03-30-03 05:58 AM
montana let's start the day with a pic...

lour
03-30-03 11:32 AM
parmeda This man has the most confidence in himself...

I LOVE IT!
03-30-03 11:48 AM
LadyJane Do you think Mick would mind if we walked up to him and instead of a handshake, just stuck our hands down his pants??

Any volunteers????

LMAO.

LadyJ.
03-30-03 11:50 AM
Moonisup LOUR,

dear god, what an awfull pants

ARG, FAUX PAS!!!

NO

take that pants of!
03-30-03 11:52 AM
parmeda Whoa, LadyJ....LMAO!

You go girl! I'll have a camera ready for damn sure!!!

03-30-03 12:22 PM
montana rik...
who cares those pants, LOL
03-30-03 03:55 PM
Monkey Woman
quote:
moonisup wrote:
dear god, what an awfull pants

ARG, FAUX PAS!!!

NO

take that pants of!

Ah yes, eighties fashions do that to a body.
Though if someone can sport this kind of look, it's Mick. He'd look good in ANYTHING!
03-30-03 04:10 PM
Doxa Holy shit, what is this thread all about? A small referate, please.. Do you want my I.D. to join you too?

Doxa
03-30-03 04:24 PM
Monkey Woman Hello, Doxa! Nice to see you in here.
What is this thread about??? Very good question!
If I remember right, it started about the Super Bowl, which some people said wasn't that good a show. Then, as a joke, and to gave the disappointed viewers of the Bowl to cheer themselves up, Throbby posted a few vintage pics of Mick in all his 1972 glory: glittering jumpsuit, long hair, lots of make-up... All sweaty from dancing, jumping and strutting up and down the stage... With his famous pouty lips and leering poses, of course... In two words, the epitome of sexy. Quickly, the 'Super Bowl' thread became something like 'the ladies of RO get their rocks off'! A lot of us began to post daily the best and juiciest pics from Mick (and sometimes Keith and the other boys, to make good measure).
When the thread hit the 500 post limit, Voodoo was kind enough to let us start another one. The current title of 'Super Blow' was his suggestion. Cool, isn't it?
So here we are. Hope you are a fan of Mick's body...
03-30-03 05:01 PM
Doxa Thanks a million for your desrcriptive words, monkey woman! Now I don�t need to read all those 500plus posts.

But now to the point.

Hmm... for a good measure what about few (dozen) picks of that charming, nicely middle-aged, smiling handsome man with that lovely hair and wonderful beard, the one who is playing the keyboards nowadays (and directing musically)?

Sorry girls, you lost the feeling?

Doxa
03-30-03 05:04 PM
Moonisup
quote:
Doxa wrote:
Hmm... for a good measure what about few (dozen) picks of that charming, nicely middle-aged, smiling handsome man with that lovely hair and wonderful beard, the one who is playing the keyboards nowadays (and directing musically)?

CHUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

but doxa don't spoil the fun for the ladies
03-30-03 06:08 PM
Monkey Woman I don't know, Doxa. Do you have a *hot* pic of Chuck?
03-30-03 06:12 PM
parmeda
quote:
Monkey Woman wrote:
I don't know, Doxa. Do you have a *hot* pic of Chuck?

That's a scary thought!
...Especially if there's one in existance
03-30-03 07:40 PM
Doxa Well, I confess that I got that idea of Chuck from moonisup's signature; it is such a lovely picture - makes me laugh every time I see it. Keep posting, man!

You girls don't share my thoughts, I suppose.. Just MickyMickyMickyyy... Well, to be honest, I DO understand you and your taste.

Doxa
03-30-03 07:57 PM
Monkey Woman Chuck is fun but THIS GUY is a rock-star!

'Was there ever a more perfect rock vehicle than Jagger? So weird looking, really, he wasn't suited for anything else. That slender, sinuous body, those big features, too exaggerated for true beauty but perfect for the stage.

He was androgynous in the truest sense of the word. Masculine and feminine all at once. (...]

The result was, he appealed to everybody: girls, boys, gays, straights. No matter you're sexual persuasion, Jagger managed to address what you were into.'

From Dahlgren's great website, The Mick. 'Nuff said.
http://members.tripod.com/~CatherineWilson/index.html
03-30-03 08:04 PM
Monkey Woman Aargh! Damn Tripod and it's anal-retentive hosting!
You'll have to click for yourselves:

http://members.tripod.com/~CatherineWilson/Mick_Hey19_3.jpg

http://members.tripod.com/~Michael_Delavanti/hp32.jpg

http://members.tripod.com/~Michael_Delavanti/gs14.jpg

And for the fans of the 1981 'crazy jogger' look, just take a peek at one of Cindy's latest updates:
http://www.ilovemickjagger.com/images/3mick327.html
03-30-03 10:37 PM
throbby You know Doxa, I had the pleasure of riding up in an elevator with Chuck as he was clad in his work out gear.
03-31-03 05:40 AM
Doxa throbby, your life ain�t wasted! You got something to remember for the rest of your life. "Listen, my sweet grand-grand-children, I was so used to hang anf fool around with these Rolling Stones blokes, you know that rubber lip and that pirate-looking guy; we were drinking together, partying and all.. But then one day, I went to this elevator and a miracle happened..."

Doxa
03-31-03 06:12 AM
throbby I don't think manly and buff was what came to mind. Chuck is from the era that wears shorts over their sweat pants. He also wears those fingerless workout gloves. Quite the gentleman though.
03-31-03 09:36 AM
nankerphelge You sure that wasn't jb....
03-31-03 10:20 AM
throbby Far be it from me to think you would make something like that up. Funny though, lately it appears I've developed some callouses on my right palm. Maybe it's all the nasty girl talk on this thread and the pie thread getting to me. Then again maybe not.
03-31-03 10:26 AM
LadyJane Let's get back on track:

LadyJ.

Another good one for the imaginations, Ladies! And now that we have the boys attention, be sure to post your thoughts.
[Edited by LadyJane]
03-31-03 11:04 AM
parmeda
quote:
Boomhauer wrote:
Never had them on the palms of my hands.

Then, you're doin' it all wrong Boom!
ROTFLMAO!!!
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17

Visits since January 9, 2003 - 10:46 PM EST
Licks World Tour 2002 - 2003