ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Chris Ware 1963
WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE 2003] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPA�OL] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: wow, what a super blow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Part 2 aka Don�t stop lickin' Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
04-14-03 02:07 AM
Moonisup nONO

I posted 2 topics with photos, and when I came back they where gone!! It was not me!!! They had became these red crosses!!

[Edited by Moonisup]
04-14-03 09:31 AM
Zeeta Some photos I took from JKB's stones site, which is wicked BTW - thought you may like:
haha!

THE mouth!

The chuck leavell years!!!

hope they work!

Thanks JKB!
04-14-03 01:32 PM
Monkey Woman Shots from the Rollingstone.com new feature 'Celebrity Skin' (naked or semi-naked cover pics):

Mick and Keith, by Annie Leibowitz

The sexiest old man on Earth (no, I don't count Mick as old... he's in a timeless category all by himself )
04-14-03 01:34 PM
Monkey Woman OK, retry for that last photo...

Now you see what I meant!
04-14-03 01:43 PM
gypsy I just love the RS cover of Keith. He just doesn't give a shit...what's not to love about that? The guys at work were giving me a hard time about my crush on Keith, that they brought that magazine to work. I said "I've already seen it...I love it. That man IS rock & roll."
04-14-03 01:48 PM
Moonisup That cover it hangs in my bedroom! josh send it to me!!!
04-14-03 02:04 PM
gypsy how very nice of josh...he is your great friend, huh?
04-14-03 02:14 PM
Moonisup hahahaha, well he's a very nice guy, to send me these stuff, that's a fact!
04-14-03 02:40 PM
Child of the Moon Yep, that one is on my Wall of Stonesia here at school, too. So are most of the inside pics from the magazine, too. I remember when it came out last year and everyone freaked out about it. I just simply said, "The cat is rock and roll. He can do whatever the hell he wants."
04-14-03 02:51 PM
Mother baby Hey Rik, wtf, who takes girls seriously anyway? Right Mick?
04-14-03 03:38 PM
LadyJane
quote:
gypsy wrote:
I just love the RS cover of Keith. He just doesn't give a shit...what's not to love about that? The guys at work were giving me a hard time about my crush on Keith, that they brought that magazine to work. I said "I've already seen it...I love it. That man IS rock & roll."

Hey Gypsy...Do you mind if I begin quoting you like Telecaster? 'Cause you just hit the nail on the head with the above statement!!

Zeeta--thanks for your contributions! Everbody's getting in on the Mick pic fun!! Don't like the beard, though. Face is too cute to hide behind all that hair!!

Ladies....we've broken 400 posts......time to start thinking about the "superblow...Part 3" LOL!!

LadyJ.

PS. Rik, I'm feelin' too good right now to give you any grief!! You want to keep torturing us with Leavell....go for it babe!!
[Edited by LadyJane]
04-14-03 03:45 PM
Moonisup "PS. Rik, I'm feelin' too good right now to give you any grief!! You want to keep torturing us with Leavell....go for it babe!!"

what is wrong with that picture???? He is considered as the 6 stone nowadays, so give the man some credit!

he smiles at YOU TOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

[Edited by Moonisup]
04-14-03 06:39 PM
luxury1 Yeha--I love that RScover of Keith--we all get old!--he looks fucking great. Man, I just left a derm office, trying to erase all those lines --I wish I could be as cavalier as Keith, but I am just too fucking vain.
04-14-03 07:22 PM
gypsy Thanks, LadyJane. Of course you can use my quotes. I don't think they're anything special...but, you and tele make me feel so good about them.

Lux, I'm with you! I get microdermabrasion (also known as a "parisian peel") all the time. I can get them for only $50 a pop since I work in the medical field. I have had two trichloracetic acid (TCH)peels over the last few years. I love them, and they work great. Takes off the top layer of skin to reveal fresh new skin. I lucked out and got them 2 for $500.
My mom lives in Florida, and the cheapest she could find was $1000 ea.
I don't smoke cigarettes or drink alcohol, so my skin isn't bad. I just want to stave off a facelift until I'm really really old.
I say whatever makes you happy. I want to look and feel younger any chance I get!
Check your PM, lux.
04-14-03 08:23 PM
Joey " Lux, I'm with you! I get microdermabrasion (also known as a "parisian peel") all the time. I can get them for only $50 a pop since I work in the medical field. I have had two trichloracetic acid (TCH)peels over the last few years. I love them, and they work great. Takes off the top layer of skin to reveal fresh new skin. I lucked out and got them 2 for $500. "

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm ! So THAT's your secret . Perhaps I should try that with my Sac Shaving .

TCH Peels on my Custard Cups would do wonders for those vericose veins criss crossing my beloved Scrotum Twins .

Developing .........................

Shudder ............................

" My Custard Cups Floweth Over Ronnie "

JACKY BOY !!!!!!!

04-14-03 08:27 PM
gypsy Joey, if you had TCA (<---I messed up by calling them 'TCH' last time)peels on your testicles, then you would REALLY cry like a baby.
04-14-03 08:35 PM
Joey " Joey, if you had TCA (<---I messed up by calling them 'TCH' last time)peels on your testicles, then you would REALLY cry like a baby. "

<----- He puts Blow on his Penis . That SHOULD count for something .

{{{{{{ CA - RACK }}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}

Harry : " Oh my God Steve , just look at how hard the little fella belted this one . My God , that ball must have landed right between Steelie's silky smooth Ass Cheeks sticking up out there on Waveland Avenue ."

Steve : " I believe you are right Harry ! I also believe you have got to quit squeezing my Nut Sac everytime you get excited or else my days of seed bearing are over . "

Harry : " Word Up G ! "

Steve : " Huh ???? "

-- Thank You

JACKY !

04-15-03 12:33 AM
parmeda Mother baby...(here I go, shaking my head back and forth again...)
You are looking at this all wrong.
Us ladies, all of us, adore the entire group as a whole. One part, would not be, without the other.
God forbid the day comes when this wonderful gift of talent comes to an abrupt halt...
If you are refering to the few of us that have chosen to keep this thread alive as being "teeny boppers"...HA! Don't make me laugh! You obviously don't have a clue...
Speaking for myself, as a teen I didn't follow the likes of the above mentioned such as my "teeny bopper" friends did...I followed the likes of Mr. Jagger & Company, FAITHFULLY! And it's now about 30 years later...and guess what? Here I am! Reveling along as I have been, lol.
As far as I am concerned, Keith hasn't lost it...Charlie hasn't lost it...Ronnie hasn't lost it...Leavell (Mr. Wannabe) NEEDS to be lost, lol...and, Mick...omg, Mick will NEVER lose it when it comes down to being admired for who he really is.
They have paid their dues, so-to-speak...
Have those other asshole "teeny boppers" even come close?

Mother baby, I don't think so...not in this life.
04-15-03 01:36 AM
Monkey Woman Once again, poor Mother baby is hopelessly puzzled about our Mick addiction! I wonder why? Boy, you're not obliged to take part if you don't like it!

Miiiick!

The Lips

Let's have a peek to the others, they're cute too!

THE MAN

Wasn't he pretty?

http://www.exileonmainstreet.net/
Great website!
04-15-03 02:13 AM
marko yeah i will see the "ex" pretty boy on wednesday!
04-15-03 02:19 AM
Doxa Hi, marko. Me too!

Doxa
04-15-03 02:26 AM
Doxa And to keep the topic hot I have to admit that Micky "slim and pretty" Taylor (and neiher the other Mick) ain�t nothing compared to th almighty Chuck "the 6th but the 1st Stone" Leavell, but still worth of 10 euros...

Doxa

P.s. Moonisup, don�t give up, don�t give up!
04-15-03 06:45 AM
Mother baby
quote:
Monkey Woman wrote:
Once again, poor Mother baby is hopelessly puzzled about our Mick addiction!

No, not really. As long as you're all having fun and enjoying it, that's the important thing. What I might spout off is totally irrevelant really. ( I might even "sneak" a peek at the Mick pix myself once in awhile...lol)
04-15-03 08:20 AM
montana morning ladies...

04-15-03 09:13 AM
LadyJane
quote:
parmeda wrote:
Mother baby...(here I go, shaking my head back and forth again...)
You are looking at this all wrong.
Us ladies, all of us, adore the entire group as a whole. One part, would not be, without the other.
God forbid the day comes when this wonderful gift of talent comes to an abrupt halt...
If you are refering to the few of us that have chosen to keep this thread alive as being "teeny boppers"...HA! Don't make me laugh! You obviously don't have a clue...
Speaking for myself, as a teen I didn't follow the likes of the above mentioned such as my "teeny bopper" friends did...I followed the likes of Mr. Jagger & Company, FAITHFULLY! And it's now about 30 years later...and guess what? Here I am! Reveling along as I have been, lol.
As far as I am concerned, Keith hasn't lost it...Charlie hasn't lost it...Ronnie hasn't lost it...Leavell (Mr. Wannabe) NEEDS to be lost, lol...and, Mick...omg, Mick will NEVER lose it when it comes down to being admired for who he really is.
They have paid their dues, so-to-speak...
Have those other asshole "teeny boppers" even come close?

Mother baby, I don't think so...not in this life.

Parmy--I am literally bowing to my computer screen at this moment in honor of the above post. AMEN! AMEN!

LadyJ.
04-15-03 09:36 AM
luxury1 I love the way Mick always slides that pinky under the microphone
04-15-03 09:38 AM
Mother baby LOL...you ladies are putting me right behind the 8 ball this morning. At any rate this is how I see it..and I've posted it before but it sometimes bears repeating. I am against any and all forms of hero worship and excessive adulation. However having said that, in the case of the Rolling Stones I am willing to make an exception.
04-15-03 10:48 AM
MidnightGambler He got the blues for you....

04-15-03 11:49 AM
parmeda
quote:
Mother baby wrote:
LOL...you ladies are putting me right behind the 8 ball this morning. At any rate this is how I see it..and I've posted it before but it sometimes bears repeating. I am against any and all forms of hero worship and excessive adulation. However having said that, in the case of the Rolling Stones I am willing to make an exception.

LOL Mb...
There's a reason why Mick is the frontman...
The man leads the pack...nobody can even come close.

That being said, will somebody please slap up another picture?
TIA...
04-15-03 12:17 PM
LadyJane Lest we forget the reason why we are on this thread!

LadyJ.
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17

Visits since January 9, 2003 - 10:46 PM EST
Licks World Tour 2002 - 2003