ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Chris Ware 1963
WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE 2003] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPA�OL] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: wow, what a super blow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Part 2 aka Don�t stop lickin' Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
03-15-03 03:20 PM
montana thanx ya LJ & MW
i read it!! fucking great!!!!!!!! i hope that happen to me someday hahahaha i HAVE to meet mick, i need it! LOL

well ladies...i was watching the other day mick's show in tokyo 88...and....couldnt believe it what i saw... LOL...
i've just thought that i have to share it with you...so download this video (around 6mb...and believe me...it's WORTH) http://usuarios.lycos.es/sexymick/micktokyo.mpg please click right and save target as...
ENJOY GIRLS

lour
03-15-03 05:11 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl This is a stand-still taken from Lour video LOL

03-15-03 07:27 PM
Charliegirl Is it just me or do Mick's hands look really quite large? I noticed it in the other picture where he was having some fun with himself.
03-15-03 07:39 PM
parmeda MW & Voo...

I stand up and applaud you two today....you've out done yourselves, LOL!
Thanks
03-15-03 08:01 PM
luxury1 I wonder why he is always making adjustments?!
03-15-03 08:19 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl Probably (please read surely) because of the hot girls in the front rows giving him kisses, hats, brassieres and small articles of feminine underclothing
03-15-03 08:39 PM
nankerphelge What's the big mystery?
Man likes to check hisself out.
Ain't no big deal.
I bounce mine around all the frickin' time,
make sure he's still hungry!!
03-15-03 08:45 PM
parmeda We know, Nank...
WE can tell...

03-15-03 08:47 PM
nankerphelge You read me like a cheap novel, huh?
03-15-03 08:48 PM
parmeda ...and everyday, you flip us a page!
03-15-03 09:18 PM
Tom
quote:
Charliegirl wrote:
Is it just me or do Mick's hands look really quite large?

No, his hands are not quite large, his cock is quite small LOL

03-15-03 09:54 PM
LadyJane I see the men can't stay away from this thread. You can learn alot here, boys!! LOL

Nice photo of the Glimmer Twins, MW. We've been so busy concentrating on Mick's frontal attributes, we have neglected his cute little ass!! We need virtual Mick in 3-D!!

Standing ovation to Montana for the video clip!! We now have film of Mick groping himself. Normally I would find that offensive. Why oh why am I so damned hot right now??

And leave it to Voo to provide us with a still!!

Ahhh....I love Rocks Off. I want to live here. And if I don't get off this computer, I might be looking for a new place to live!!

LadyJ.

[Edited by LadyJane]
03-16-03 05:50 AM
luxury1 Oh-LadyJane, you remind me of myself when I first discovered this place--kinda sucks you in, dont it?? And as for that photo of the Glimmer Twins--I was thinking the same thing--Look at that ass--all round and up in the air--caught my eye straight away. And my "adjustments' question was purely rhetorical. I know how you guys just cant leave em alone.
03-16-03 10:41 AM
nankerphelge Oh shit -- you mean I didn't have to admit to all that!

Gosh, I'm kinda embarrassed now with y'all knowin' I bounce mine around -- what did I say? All the frickin' time! He he -- bit of an exaggeration there! What I meant to say was that occasionally, while fishing things out of my pockets I accidently bump it from time to time. Purely accidental you understand -- never intentional!

Whadda ya think I'm some kind of prevert!!
03-16-03 12:43 PM
LadyJane
quote:
nankerphelge wrote:

Whadda ya think I'm some kind of prevert!!

Think??? No, my dear, we know it to be fact!! And we wouldn't have it any other way!!

LadyJ.
03-16-03 08:50 PM
LadyJane Mick's wearin' the Green and wishing us a Happy St. Patrick's Day!!

Courtesy of Cindy:

LadyJ.
[Edited by LadyJane]
03-16-03 10:14 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl LOL this is Voodoo chile's dirty dance the wonderland way, you must watch and feel it live in real life girls LOL

Thanks SEAHAAS, check his website for more... and don't use it as avatars without his authorization

03-17-03 05:27 AM
luxury1 Whoa--

LJ---love that Mick in green photo. I liked his hair all long like that.--was that '75??
03-17-03 10:27 AM
montana
03-17-03 12:06 PM
telecaster http://stoneslib9.homestead.com/files/detroit1mj1.jpg

Click and enjoy girls.

I can't believe I am contributing to this thread

03-17-03 12:18 PM
LadyJane
quote:
telecaster wrote:
http://stoneslib9.homestead.com/files/detroit1mj1.jpg

Click and enjoy girls.

I can't believe I am contributing to this thread

Thanks Tele! I think you guys really enjoy reading the RO ladies reactions and boy did that pic get a reaction out of me! Jagglicious!!

Voo--I just love the moving crotches! I'd love to make that my wallpaper at the office, although I'd probably get fired!!

Luxy--I agree with you about Mick's hair. The longer hair is the best. Very sexy! Hell look at the photo Montana posted. YUMMY!!

LadyJ.
03-17-03 12:36 PM
Monkey Woman Wow! Great one again, Montana!
And greatings to you, Telecaster, on this thread! We ladies love guys who understand our refined tastes
03-17-03 03:02 PM
montana you're welcome LJ + MW.
i agree with you all, long hair makes him even sexier... hahaha
03-17-03 05:14 PM
parmeda SHIT!
I'm too busy to play with you guys today but I just had to take a peek!!!

Get back to ya later
03-18-03 02:16 PM
parmeda Ok...it's already past noon and no picture today.

This is making me very, very sad

I NEED A JOLT!

03-18-03 02:20 PM
montana here you are parmeda

03-18-03 02:22 PM
parmeda Bless you...
03-18-03 02:38 PM
Monkey Woman Feeling good? Feeling hot?

http://ilovemickjagger.com
03-18-03 02:49 PM
Pattie
mmmmm low cut pants!
03-18-03 03:48 PM
LadyJane Damn, how is a girl supposed to post when she is being hounded all day by a)the Office Manager, b)the Surgeon in Chief of the Hospital and most of all c) the Practice Plan's ATTORNEY!! He followed me into the bathroom!! Do you know how many times I've had to minimize my screen today?? Reports, statistics, analysis, meetings.........just give me some time for Mick!!!

Okay, I'm better now!! Oh thanks MW! I just cooled down and now I'm all hot again looking at this pic of Mick

Whew!!!

LadyJ.
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17

Visits since January 9, 2003 - 10:46 PM EST
Licks World Tour 2002 - 2003