ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Chris Ware 1963
WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE 2003] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPA�OL] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: wow, what a super blow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Part 2 aka Don�t stop lickin' Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
04-08-03 09:30 AM
VoodooChileInWOnderl Hi there hotties, does anybody here feel identified with one of the Rocks Off Hall of Flame award winners?

Note: The awards are already given to some of our spammers, no pun intended for you LOL
04-08-03 01:21 PM
LadyJane Hmmmmm......."Would Have Sex with Mick Jagger even if he wasn't famous"..............Well, I for one will go on record as saying a big YES to that one!!

Something tells me the rest of the ladies will agree!!

LOL

LadyJ.
04-08-03 05:34 PM
Monkey Woman No need for stuffing, here...

http://www.studiowner.com/main.asp
04-08-03 06:08 PM
montana LOL i have another pic like this one from a 89 rehearsal..i will look for it tomorrow...
04-08-03 06:21 PM
montana ok...who wants to wait till tomorrow???
HERE YOU ARE

lour
04-08-03 08:10 PM
LadyJane Well I think we can put to rest the "Mick isn't packin'" discussion.

HAHAHAHA!!!!!!

Thank you Montana and MW!!!

LadyJ.

PS. I think we should still send Parmy on assignment for a first hand account!!

04-09-03 12:00 AM
parmeda
quote:
LadyJane wrote:
PS. I think we should still send Parmy on assignment for a first hand account!!

Send me...PLEASE!!!
Not only will I give it a "first hand" account....I can see that my "second hand" may be of some use as well!

Great pictures today...THANK YOU!

04-09-03 12:01 AM
VoodooChileInWOnderl
quote:
parmeda wrote:
Great pictures today...THANK YOU!

Thank you LOLOLOLOLOL
04-09-03 04:20 AM
luxury1 hmm, hmmmm, hmmmm.

LadyJane--did you take notice of the prison scene in Running OUt of Luck when he had on those dirty sweat pants and was running up and down the stairs, and I think strapped on an acoustic guitar? Quite graphic. (I havent watched the video in so long, I am a little fuzzy on the details--but not the impact!)
04-09-03 08:48 AM
LadyJane As far as I'm concerned, Parmy, the assignment is still yours, babe!!

Damn it Lux! Now I gotta run home and pop that video back in!! Like I said "Running Out of Luck" is must see viewing for Mick-aholics like us!!

LadyJ.
04-09-03 09:12 AM
Zeeta Hello ladies,

how about Chris the little brother?

I bet your not as hot for him!!!!!!!

!!!
04-09-03 11:16 AM
parmeda You are absolutely correct Zeeta...Chris does nothing for me.
However, it wouldn't stop me from wanting to sit down and chat with this fella for a few hours. He's an interesting breed of cat!
04-09-03 11:43 AM
Monkey Woman I'm with Parmy on this one. Chris is nice but not *hot*.
Though he must have fascinating things to say about the entertainment world, having been a musician, actor, stage designer... He also travelled world-wide and had a lot of experience of life (I remember reading how he got stranded in India with no money while trekking to Katmandu and had to cable to Mick, who in turn sent a request for funds to Allen Klein; this was sometime in the late '60s and maybe an inspiration for the line 'troubadours who get killed before they reach Bombay, though I feel it a little far-fetched).
In 'Being Mick', there's a few scenes with Chris. Once he goes with his brother at a a cricket match and sighs (somewhat jokingly) about what an exhausting life rock stars have (Mick was mobbed by everybody, from journalists to simple fans). Chris can also be seen jamming with Mick and Ronnie at a party. It's a funny scene, with Mick's making exagerated "I'm suffocating" gestures because Chris and Ronnie are smoking while playing guitar!
04-09-03 07:15 PM
LadyJane There is ONLY one Mick and Chris just doesn't come close. Having no brothers or sisters, myself, I wouldn't know. But I wonder if Chris suffers from "Mick envy?"

LadyJ.

04-09-03 11:30 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl Ok, ladies, this is the infamous Jagger's XQJ-37 Nuclear Powered Pan-Sexual Roto-Plooker

The photo with the Roto-Plooker included was provided by Throbby for your delight... LOL

04-10-03 01:44 AM
Monkey Woman ROTFLMAO!!! Great pic, throbby! Voodoo, you're killing me!!
Yeah, young boys are so greedy... Shouldn't that be classified as a "weapon of mass destruction"?
04-10-03 01:50 AM
littleredrooster WOMD!!! Ha HA!!!

IT'S A TROUT!!!!!!!
04-10-03 05:22 AM
montana well parmeda...today is your bday...first i wanted to tell ya HAPPY BDAY, have a nice day! and then...THAT'S SPECIALLY FOR YOU ...ok ladies...you also MUSTTT have a look at this one hahaha enjoy

cheers, lourdes
04-10-03 05:33 AM
luxury1 whoa--Montana--again, so early in the morning. Nearly jerked the coffee all over the keyboard!
Happy Birthday Stonesian sister Parmeda! I wish i could party with you today--you seem like someone I would love to "put the buzz" on with!

[Edited by luxury1]
04-10-03 12:33 PM
LadyJane Okay......stop the presses........Miss Montana has just found THE poster pic for our beloved thread.

I MUST have that photo enlarged, framed and hanging in my bedroom, kitchen, living room, at the Office......!!

Hope you are having a great day, Parmy!!

LadyJ.

PS. Lour--my birthday is May 23rd. Just want to give you enough time to find the perfect Mick pic for me, 'cause if you can outdo Parmy's, I'll be very impressed. LOL

04-10-03 12:50 PM
montana LOL, got it...i think i will be able to find something for ya i have a few "great" shots in my files, hahaha

lour
04-10-03 03:37 PM
parmeda Thanks girls!

OMG, What an appropriate photo...LMAO!
04-11-03 09:37 AM
Moonisup this is a man's man!!

the TP, Chuck

Can I get away with this??

04-11-03 10:03 AM
Doxa Great Moony, you did it! You did it! You brought that pic of total grace here! What a smile that man has..and the shirt. Now we all can say it loud and straight: who the f..k is Mick Jagger

Doxa
04-11-03 10:32 AM
Zeeta hahaha
04-11-03 10:35 AM
LadyJane Very funny, Rik!!

How dare you place Leavell on this thread........ON PATTIE'S BIRTHDAY NO LESS!!

Don't worry, boys........you'll never hear any of us saying "Who the fuck is Mick Jagger?"

LadyJ.
04-11-03 10:44 AM
montana no pics yet...

04-11-03 11:33 AM
parmeda Rik needs to be beaten and Doxa needs his tongue pulled from his throat...LOL!
04-11-03 11:53 AM
Moonisup Oh why do I need to be beaten, that is not nice,

you have your hero I have mine hahahaah
04-11-03 12:00 PM
Zeeta A comment is beyond me in this sexy pic!!

He's enjoying himself, but the dog looks a bit bemused!!!

Sorry gals, but this was a chance not to be missed!

PS What the fuck is he doing??!
haha
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17

Visits since January 9, 2003 - 10:46 PM EST
Licks World Tour 2002 - 2003