ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Chris Ware 1963
WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE 2003] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPA�OL] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: wow, what a super blow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Part 2 aka Don�t stop lickin' Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
04-04-03 07:52 AM
montana here's another pic

04-04-03 08:05 AM
Mother baby Hi ladies...is it okay with you if I post a photo or two of Luciana Morad on this thread...after all she IS the one who actually got what you're all fantasing about. Hahahahaha!
04-04-03 08:58 AM
LadyJane Great pics, Montana and MW. The first one on this page with Mick on his knees.......Jagglicious indeed!!

Go for it Throbby! Only problem I see is that you'll have all of us following you around the Board to check out your hot avatar!!

Motherbaby-I think I speak for all of the ladies, when I say....if you want to lust after Luciana....start your own thread!! LOL.

LadyJ.
04-04-03 09:26 AM
gypsy About Luciana...when you say she got what we are all lusting over, do you mean Mick or his money? Cuz right now I'd pass on Mick, but take the money.
04-04-03 09:27 AM
VoodooChileInWOnderl Good morning ladies (and dobbermen)

04-04-03 09:30 AM
gypsy Those are some pit rings and then some. Imagine him sweating on you during sex.
04-04-03 09:40 AM
LadyJane OMG!

Thanks a lot Voodoo! Talk about a swift mood swing! Anybody got a Prozac?

Gypsy...the mental picture of your last post is making me a tad ill! LOL

LadyJ.
04-04-03 09:52 AM
Monkey Woman
quote:
Mother baby wrote:
Luciana (...) after all she IS the one who actually got what you're all fantasing about

But not the ONLY one, and that's one more reason to go on with the fantasies. LOL
04-04-03 09:58 AM
VoodooChileInWOnderl
quote:
gypsy wrote:
Those are some pit rings and then some. Imagine him sweating on you during sex.

I don't think your statement is universal...

Keithfucius say

I've had two showers and one bath since the start of the tour, and I still smell sweeter than Jagger

oooooh... aaaaaah... Thanks Master Keithfucius!

04-04-03 10:02 AM
Monkey Woman That's hilarious, Voodoo! Great one!
04-04-03 10:08 AM
Monkey Woman
quote:
OMG!

Thanks a lot Voodoo! Talk about a swift mood swing! Anybody got a Prozac?

Here's one for you, LJ! Better than Prozac

04-04-03 10:15 AM
VoodooChileInWOnderl
quote:
Mother baby wrote:
Gee..when was that taken?...looks to me like he just got out of bed with Luciana...that could work up a real sweat...

The photo is from 1981, Luciana was 12 years old then...

The quote is from the last night of the Tour of the Americas in 1975
04-04-03 10:15 AM
Monkey Woman
quote:
1981, Luciana was 12 years old then

Woooah, who's having fantasies, now?
04-04-03 10:16 AM
gypsy Sorry for the gross visual regarding Taylor. I feel sorry for him...he was such a sweet and innocent-looking lad when he joined the Stones.
Charlie has aged the best out of all of the Stones. He really does look quite handsome with that full head of silver hair, awesome biceps, and that dapper wardrobe of his.
Mick's still got STAMINA to die for...and I have so much admiration for him for working out as hard as he does.
I don't think Brian would have aged well at all. I think he would've gone bald and had a beer belly.
04-04-03 10:39 AM
parmeda I don't know...I think if Mr. Taylor had brought that lit cigarette any closer he might have ignited himself, LOL! (Voo, you nasty rascal..posting that picture in here!)

On the other hand...I'd lick the sweat out of the crack of Mr. Jagger's ass. Yes, I would!

[Edited by parmeda]
04-04-03 10:50 AM
Mother baby
quote:
gypsy wrote:
Mick's still got STAMINA to die for...and I have so much admiration for him for working out as hard as he does.

Yeah...and I'll bet he's got some damn good personal trainers too.
04-04-03 11:21 AM
LadyJane
quote:
VoodooChileInWOnderl wrote:

I don't think your statement is universal...

Voodoo--you are a wise man!!

LMAO

LadyJ.

PS. Parmy....you just made me blush!!
[Edited by LadyJane]
04-04-03 11:45 AM
montana i've just come back from the downtown and find THAT!! what a pic voodoo!! thanx ya!!

lour
04-04-03 11:46 AM
Monkey Woman
quote:
Yeah...and I'll bet he's got some damn good personal trainers too.

Do I detect a shade of envy, here?
All the personal trainers in the world don't change one basic fact: you're always the one who has to DO the training! LOL

Of course, we are aware that Mick is lucky to combine the wealth with good genes and the will to keep that body fit. That's why he's sooo fascinating...
04-04-03 12:05 PM
luxury1 Where is that sweaty shot from? I remember first reading that Keith quote and cracking up. Poor Mick, Keith is always zinging him. The man works in overdrive--and is very health-conscious. Did you ever notice how little drug addicts sweat? They just get all clammy and cold.
Parmy--your husband is gonna be washing your little mouth out with soap, girl!
[Edited by luxury1]
04-04-03 12:26 PM
parmeda
quote:
luxury1 wrote:
Parmy--your husband is gonna be washing your little mouth out with soap, girl!

Nah...I just showed him this and I got "the look".
Not the look that you may think...but, the "other" look, LOL!

LadyJ...get a cold rag hon.
04-04-03 02:13 PM
LadyJane
quote:
parmeda wrote:

Nah...I just showed him this and I got "the look".
Not the look that you may think...but, the "other" look, LOL!

Parmy--I always knew you were my kind of gal!!

LadyJ.

PS The cold rag worked very well. LOL
04-05-03 07:58 AM
Monkey Woman Wake up, it's picture time!
Who wanted to do what exactly with Mick? Get in line, girls...

04-05-03 10:07 AM
nankerphelge Oh that last shot is great! We always got the TV guide on Saturdays, and one of the first things I did was check who the musical guest was for SNL. Well, it says "unnannounced special guest" and I can just sense it -- you know? In '78 -- with Some Girls everywhere and Miss you and Beast all over FM radio -- I just knew who that "special guest" was!!

So I'm getting all pumped during the intro of the show (didn't Ed Koch host that nite?) -- and sure as shit -- The Stones!! Anyhow, my dad stayed up too. He liked their music (fucking heard it enuf!) but he really didn't know much about them other than they did drugs.

Well, when Mick gave Ronnie "The Lick" -- my dad turned to me with the most disgusted and troubled look I have ever seen!! He still likes their music, but I hear about that Lick to this day!

Thanks for posting it -- brought back a fun memory!
[Edited by nankerphelge]
04-05-03 10:47 AM
gypsy It's a shame Mick wasting a good lick on Ron's face whenever he's got at least a dozen chicks here on RO that would kill for a lick from Mick.
04-05-03 10:48 AM
LadyJane Wasn't that the show where the boys were in the "diner" with Ackroyd/Belushi doing the "Cheeseburger, Cheeseburger" routine??

I can still see Charlie and Bill's faces sitting at the counter!! LOL

Ed Koch was the host!! God I feel old!!

LadyJ.
[Edited by LadyJane]
04-05-03 10:49 AM
luxury1 Now those are fun pics.
04-05-03 10:59 AM
LadyJane Those are good pics!! But why am I so jealous of Ron Wood right now??!!

LMAO.

LadyJ.
04-06-03 07:44 AM
Monkey Woman Glad you loved it!

http://www.stoneslib.homestead.com/
04-06-03 08:11 AM
montana great MW, that shot is just soooooooo sexy
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17

Visits since January 9, 2003 - 10:46 PM EST
Licks World Tour 2002 - 2003