ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Chris Ware 1963
WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE 2003] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPA�OL] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: wow, what a super blow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Part 2 aka Don�t stop lickin' Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
04-06-03 09:45 AM
LadyJane Just what I need this a.m. A pic of Mick and his tongue.

I watched the Mick vid "Running Out of Luck" last night. (Thank you Miss Luxury!!) Okay.....it's very cheesy.....but the steamy scenes between Mick and Rae Dawn Chong.....it's must see ladies! He really likes to use that tongue! Even get a shot of Mick's cute little ass!! Pause, rewind..pause, rewind....pause.....slow motion.

I think I broke the VCR.

LOL.

LadyJ.
04-06-03 10:36 AM
montana

04-06-03 12:13 PM
Moonisup the message on the photo below, hahah it must be for the ladies here on RO

Check this photo:

http://www.toru.com/photograph/1978/7834.html

[Edited by Moonisup]
04-06-03 12:35 PM
Moonisup

adn one of MY favs:

[Edited by Moonisup]
04-06-03 01:52 PM
montana LOL rik i knew the pic i was gonna find when i click the link of toru website hahahaha
04-06-03 04:05 PM
Monkey Woman Rik, lour, your posts are always a treat! LOL

Here's a new one:

04-06-03 11:39 PM
LadyJane WOW!!

That's all I can muster.

A wonderful plethora of new pics!!

I'll be staring for days!!

Thank you MW, Montana and Rik!! You guy/gals are THE best!!

LadyJ.
04-07-03 12:28 AM
VoodooChileInWOnderl "worth more a bird in hand than a hundred flying"

Ok, girls, let's face it... it's better a fan in hand than a star on your mind... and sometimes even better than the real star in hand LOL

See this picture and read the legend, this is from Little Red rooster for you all LOL

04-07-03 01:34 AM
nankerphelge He oughta try them new-fangled ones with the velcro attachment.

They work better.

That's what I've heard, at least.

04-07-03 03:06 AM
littleredrooster HEH, HEH, HEH !
He's only a mere mortal!

Pop goes the 'weasel' ?????
"Things are not what they seeeeeeeem.........."

Roostah's Facts
04-07-03 07:27 AM
montana i agree with you luxury

goodmorning ladies!!

04-07-03 07:35 AM
luxury1 oh look how cute he is even in his jamies--and that ruby red mouth!
04-07-03 10:13 AM
LadyJane Okay......RO boys........with regards to the quote from Ella (I thought it was Etta James).......not buying it!! Nope. As much as you guys want to burst our bubble.....Forget about it!! We believe Miss Pamela Des Barres' accounts and my eyesite is 20/20.

Besides, how could he be stuffin' while wearing pajamas and jumpsuits?

Perhaps the ladies of RO need to get to the truth here? Hmmm..wonder who'll be the first in line for this assignment?

LadyJ.
[Edited by LadyJane]
04-07-03 10:21 AM
throbby I've never read about Mick's personal attributes, nor do I doubt his love making ability. What I do know is that in '64 or '65 he did indeed stuff the trousers with a little something. I have a book of photos from that tour and it is fairly obvious what Mick was up to.
04-07-03 11:02 AM
parmeda
quote:
LadyJane wrote:
Perhaps the ladies of RO need to get to the truth here? Hmmm..wonder who'll be the first in line for this assignment?

HelloooOOOOooooo!
Me! I'll do it!

And, appropriately so...make a collection and ship me to Bangkok Thursday! BANGKOK!!! With Mick, yeah baby! What a great birthday THAT would turn out to be...hahahahaha!
04-07-03 11:12 AM
LadyJane I knew we could count on you, Parmy!

Okay....you are the one to get the facts about Mick's package. And when you do, make sure the first to know all the great details(after your RO sisters, of course) are the naysayers....Roostah, Voodoo, Nank and Throbby.

Funny isn't it how we got 4 posts from the fellas when the subject turns to Mick's supposed "stuffin"?

LadyJ.

Is Thursday really your Birthday, Parm?!

04-07-03 11:16 AM
nankerphelge I wasn't naysaying at all. I was merely suggesting that if it were true, he should consider more modern technology.

The part that seems fishy is that Mick would hide behind amplifiers to make the adjustment -- quite a disconnect given the pix we've seen where Mick ain't so shy about playin pool!
04-07-03 11:26 AM
LadyJane So then you want your name removed from Parmy's "immediate contact" list?

Okay....Parm....Nank wants NO details!! Imagine that!!

LMAO

LadyJ.
04-07-03 11:31 AM
throbby My dear Lady Jane,

I will make it a point to scan the '65 tour photos I have and ask Voodoo to post them on this thread. Far be it from me to be a naysayer on Mick's male attributes or charisma, his photos on this thread speak for themselves. IMHO in his much younger days he was more into shocking the puritanical mindsets of those interested, hence the stuffing of his pants. When you see the photos you will know what I mean. I think Mick did this on only one short '65 tour. This may be what Etta is referring to.
04-07-03 11:42 AM
luxury1 OK, yeah--we want to see those pics from '65--you know, skinny dudes who wear tight, straight-legged pants, always seem to get a more pronounced bulge--especially if one is a bit on the meaty (ahem) side.
It's Parmeda's birthday soon?? We need a special party pic for her folks.
And the damn article is suspect. Of course it is ETTA James, the large black soul/jazz singer. And maybe Mick snubbed her sexually or something, cuz she may not be his type, thus she might have wanted to slag him in public. Who knows?? Well, we will soon. Get on that, Parmy. (double entrende intentional).
04-07-03 11:47 AM
LadyJane
quote:
throbby wrote:
My dear Lady Jane,

I will make it a point to scan the '65 tour photos I have and ask Voodoo to post them on this thread. Far be it from me to be a naysayer on Mick's male attributes or charisma, his photos on this thread speak for themselves. IMHO in his much younger days he was more into shocking the puritanical mindsets of those interested, hence the stuffing of his pants. When you see the photos you will know what I mean. I think Mick did this on only one short '65 tour. This may be what Etta is referring to.

Your "IMHO" statement is EXACTLY what I was thinking, Throbby. Now go scan those pics. PLEASE.

Okay.....you and Nank are off the naysayer list.

Parmy....the "assignment" is still yours!!

LadyJ.
04-07-03 11:55 AM
littleredrooster Sad,Sad,Sad.......................
Blinded by Rainbows...............

Could Mick have been trying out for the Plastic Ono Band????

Is that a PEZ dispenser in your jumpsuit, or are you happy to see me?????

Remember, Mick said, he's got the 'turkey' AND the 'stuffin' too!!!....we now know the meaning of this line from Flip The Switch!!!!

Ella was Etta's half sister, she had a fling with Mick in the Jerri Hall Era.

Roostah's Facts
04-07-03 12:54 PM
LadyJane Roostah--You will be proven WRONG!! Unless of course you have some first hand knowledge that you'd care to share??

LOL.

LadyJ.
04-08-03 01:45 AM
Monkey Woman May this be the answer to the crotch-stuffing mystery?

Thanks to Cindy, once again!
04-08-03 06:27 AM
luxury1 Ever wonder how warm that microphone must feel in his hand, when he takes it back out??
I do.
04-08-03 07:19 AM
Pattie
Parm�s birthday is on Thurday? And mine is on Friday! we�re almost twins!
04-08-03 08:20 AM
Factory Girl Mine is on Wednesday! We're practically triplets!
04-08-03 08:23 AM
Pattie
wow!!!! This is so cool, sisters!
04-08-03 08:37 AM
montana lot of bdays this week!! we'll have to look for "cool" pics to post LOL

[Edited by montana]
04-08-03 09:28 AM
Factory Girl Sorry, Voodoo sweetie-I don't have a scanner.
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17

Visits since January 9, 2003 - 10:46 PM EST
Licks World Tour 2002 - 2003