ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Chris Ware 1963
WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE 2003] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPA�OL] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: wow, what a super blow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Part 2 aka Don�t stop lickin' Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
03-20-03 02:32 PM
Monkey Woman A quick 'hello' to all my RO friends

http://www.stoneslib.homestead.com/
03-20-03 03:13 PM
parmeda LadyJ...great picture! Give me some time to savor the stalk, LOL.

Rik...a beer and a brandy chaser! "F*ck me up Mick!!!"

MW...lovely, as usual. Always lovely
03-20-03 03:58 PM
Pattie
F*ck me up Mick! haha,
I want a t-shirt that says that!
03-21-03 10:19 AM
montana hi ladies...i've been too busy these days...but here i'm
found it while surfing, hope you like it

by jim marshall
http://www.marshallphoto.com/mp.v1/photos/Rock_UK/Rolling_Stones/1_Rolling_Stones_MiniGall.html
03-21-03 11:27 AM
parmeda My dear Mother baby...not to fret, we are way ahead of the game here, this is our second thread...we've past up the number of posts a week ago!
And as far as posting elsewhere...tsk, tsk, tsk. Do you not see the loyalty here? (...catch-up, my sweet )
03-21-03 01:27 PM
Monkey Woman Upset by our boldness? Mick? Maybe... or perhaps a trifle... aroused!!!

03-21-03 01:31 PM
Monkey Woman BTW, thanks a bunch for the link, montana! Great pics of the Exile sessions in LA, with Mick and Keith in the studio, and some from the 1972 and 1965 American tours. Nothing kinky here, just two great musicians doing their job while looking cooler than cool
03-21-03 01:55 PM
LadyJane
quote:
Mother baby wrote:

Aroused??? Who's aroused?
With the exception of you teeny boppers maybe.

Who do you think you're kidding MB?? You can't stay away from this thread and I KNOW it's not for the appreciation of photography!! LOL!!

Montana, Montana!! You get 5 gold stars today!! That pic was the centerfold of the first Mick paperback I ever bought. I was in 8th grade!! It was cropped more as a close up and I think I wore it out by kissing it every night before bed!! Oh sweet memories of youth!! SWOON.........

LadyJ.

03-21-03 02:08 PM
Monkey Woman Teeny boppers??? Being nearer 40 than 15, I'll take that as a compliment!!!

Oh, and here's one for the boys, to reward their fortitude in coming back here despite the thick female-friendly content!

Better, now?

03-21-03 02:11 PM
Monkey Woman What a nice story, LJ! Your very 1st Mick centerfold??? Sweet memories...

Now... a new one for the girls!

(Photo from Jake Cohl)
03-21-03 02:43 PM
montana mmm great pics today girls this thread is better every day hahaha
03-21-03 02:56 PM
parmeda
quote:
Mother baby wrote:
I think I understand women more than most guys...after all I am descended from a very long line of women...Eve being the first...

>>>Mother baby....you are one of very few <<<

and I'd still bet you all are posting pix of Macca or even Charles Atlas on another site.

>>>Nope...you have my word on that.<<<

And I'd even bet that Mick would be upset if he thought his image was being used for....well....sexual kicks.

>>>Upset? Ha! I could only hope that he visits this site and checks us out. (Wishful thinking of course, but hey, it could happen!) And besides that, I'm sure he'd be more than flattered.<<<

Great contributions from everyone today! Thanks
(Even you, Mother baby....)

03-21-03 03:00 PM
Monkey Woman A little 'femmy', our boy Mick? What a shock!!!

03-21-03 03:11 PM
Pattie

Have you girls ever had a real wet dream about Mick? I have to be honest and say I almost never have wet dreams, but the ones I�ve had have been with....yep, you guessed it, Mick. The nicest one was with us in the shower, very nice.

tell me your Stones related dreams, plez! I�d love to hear them.
03-21-03 03:13 PM
parmeda LOL Pattie!

I'd be banned from the board!
...some things are better left unsaid.
03-21-03 03:19 PM
Pattie

You can censure some stuff! like: I dreamed Mick was "Biiiiip" and I was lying there going whoa! and then he said baby I wanna "biiip" and then the phone rang and Mick went to answer it and I said " why don�t you come over here instead and "biiiip" ... you get my drift!

It will be fun, I told you guys about me in bed with Mick last week and he kept telling me to be quiet cause his kids were in the other room, that was a nice dream. I wanna here some of your stories! it�ll be fun!
03-21-03 03:30 PM
Monkey Woman M b (to be accurate, LOL) does have a point, though. We are overlooking the resources offered to us by the other Stones in the line of eye-popping pics! Yes, girls, Keith and Ronnie, to name only a few, are very handsome and lovable guys, worthy of our... friendly interest!
Wouldn't it be a nice tribute to them as real, tough MEN, what do you say?
A few to begin, first. Enjoy!

What a hottie, ain't he?

And don't forget Charlie, he's a MAN too!

All pics from that wonderful fansite:
http://superstones.cjb.net/
03-21-03 03:36 PM
Pattie

Very nice pics, but Mick�s the only one for me
03-21-03 03:54 PM
Pattie
yeah, I don�t know what Freud would say about that dream, maybe it�s just that Mick brings his kids along everywhere and I picked up on that. Or maybe I�m kinky or something and want someone to hear when I make it with Mick, who knows! I�m baffled myself.
03-21-03 04:18 PM
LadyJane
quote:
parmeda wrote:
LOL Pattie!

I'd be banned from the board!
...some things are better left unsaid.

I'm with Parmy on this one!

Not gonna be revealing any Mick or Keith (yes Motherbaby, I've actually got it bad for him, too) dreams to the worldwide web.

Like Parm said, we don't want to get banned from the Board and TRUST ME I'd be outta here.

LadyJ.
03-21-03 06:53 PM
throbby I'd have given both my nuts to be front and center at this show!

MSG 7/72

Stoneslib I owe you big time.
03-21-03 07:16 PM
parmeda
quote:
throbby wrote:
I'd have given both my nuts to be front and center at this show!

Throbby...I'd given a lot more than just your nuts hon.

(Great picture! As always )
03-21-03 07:25 PM
parmeda
quote:
Mother baby wrote:
Well at least you have good taste I suppose...but how do you think it makes Jeri feel? I mean perhaps they're used to it by now, part of the price, but kids are kids, its abet though now, I just wonder what those stars, Theo & Alex have to say. Of even James whom we have not even a picture of, i mean can this guy talk? Or is he gagged?

Mother baby...this is for you doll

THIS & THAT . . .

*A music note: Ex-Beatle Paul McCartney will play his first concert in Russia in May. Banned from performing there during the Cold War, McCartney is ecstatic he'll be performing in Moscow's Red Square.

*A Mick note: Rocker Mick Jagger's former wife, Jerry Hall, is working on her autobiography. If I were Mick, I'd duck.

There's a lot more to this column, but I just thought these two tid-bits were worth mentioning...
03-22-03 06:44 AM
Monkey Woman You're right, Parmy, it was worth mentioning!
And since we all seem to be devoted to Mick, here's some, in answer to popular demands!

http://www.rollingstone.com
Kudos to Annie Leibowitz and Dean Goodhill for the pics!
03-22-03 09:04 AM
montana great covers MW here's a rare pic

lour
03-22-03 09:19 AM
LadyJane He looks like he could use some company!!

LadyJ.
03-22-03 09:45 AM
nankerphelge Where and when was that last shot taken?
Class? Anyone?

Looks circa '81.
Also looks like Massachusettes.

Longview Farm maybe?

03-22-03 09:50 AM
montana yes i think so...i think it's from the farm where they were in 1981 before the tour started...you know...

lour
03-22-03 09:50 AM
LadyJane Looks like a lovely spot, doesn't it? Must have been doing some pre-Tour training. Looking at the hair, '81 is a good guess.

LadyJ.
03-22-03 10:04 AM
montana yes that's

check out this link for more info:
http://www.studiowner.com/essays/essay.asp?books=1&pagnum=33
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17

Visits since January 9, 2003 - 10:46 PM EST
Licks World Tour 2002 - 2003