ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Well? Is anyone going to start a new drinking thread? Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
12-12-03 05:28 PM
Joey " So I got free drinks, rid of the annoying cat clock, and everyone at work treats me real nice because now they all know I have fuckin' HUGE cajones.

Do it Nanky. You know it's the right thing to do. "

You're frightening young Joey again .............

Me thinks you need to come out and drink with all of us tonight --- I'm Driving !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jacky Moon !

12-12-03 05:32 PM
glencar Bring along some Reese's peanutbutter cups!
12-12-03 05:34 PM
sirmoonie So I grab that fucking mini-bar, lift it over my head and start shaking it violently. Bottles of hootch all over the fucking floor! Its awesome! I stripped down to my socks and started rolling around in them. Day maid comes in, take one look and runs out screaming "GORDITA MARIA CONSUELO ALA FEUGO!!! EL DIABLO!! EL DIABLO!!"
12-12-03 05:36 PM
Joey " Day maid comes in, take one look and runs out screaming "GORDITA MARIA CONSUELO ALA FEUGO!!! EL DIABLO!! EL DIABLO!!"

YOU MAKE JOEY LAUGH LIKE HELL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Neil , I am going to tell that story at the Bar tonight ...............If I get lots of laughs I may need more material .

Developing .............................

" Stones Rule You Bastards !!!! "

Jacky Chan !
12-12-03 05:46 PM
Sir Stonesalot Joeboy...

Life is much easier if everyone thinks your nuts, and will do anything. But see, to get that rep, you actually have to do something to earn it.

Like, you can walk around acting all tough, but unless you have actually beat the shit out of someone, everyone will think you are just fronting.

Now I'm a living legend at work. People always hold open the elevator door for me. They let me go to the front of the line at the soda machine. No one bitches when I park in the reserved parking area. Everyone pretends to be interested in what I have to say...because they always ask for my opinion. The GIS girls always ask to rub my head for good luck. I've never gotten less than the highest ratings on my quarterly QA evaluations. And it's all because no one wants to get on my bad side.

So you aren't the only person that I frighten, little JoeJoe. Fear can be your friend...if you make it work for you.

BOO!!! I'm the devil!
12-12-03 05:48 PM
Joey " So you aren't the only person that I frighten, little JoeJoe. Fear can be your friend...if you make it work for you.

BOO!!! I'm the devil! "

Developing ...................................

Shiver .......................................

Jacky !
12-12-03 05:48 PM
Some Guy Coors Lite night.. I like Coors Lite! There I said it. And I can still maintain my girlish figure!
12-12-03 05:58 PM
sirmoonie
quote:
Some Guy wrote:
Coors Lite night.. I like Coors Lite! There I said it. And I can still maintain my girlish figure!

You're pushing it, little man. Heap big mongo voodoo on yo' ass!!!
[Edited by sirmoonie]
12-12-03 06:19 PM
Sir Stonesalot Don't make me bust up your clocks dude.
12-12-03 06:35 PM
Some Guy Getting a buzz on, fire going on, green bingers on.
12-12-03 06:40 PM
Sir Stonesalot How the hell do you get a buzz off of Coors Light?

You gotta drink like a whole quarter barrell in an hour, or what?

Either that or you are a complete mondopantywaiste.
12-12-03 06:53 PM
sirmoonie He's a mondopantywaiste who revels in the process of mondopantywaistedness.

Light beer. WTF?

What kind of heterosexual male living in a free country like the United States would make a conscious choice to drink light beer? The answer is a gay one. A gay heterosexual male living in the United States would make that type of conscious choice.
12-12-03 07:37 PM
Some Guy Not thats theres anything wrong with that. I am cutting back calories and it's good with the green, drink more and keep on!
12-12-03 09:39 PM
Sir Stonesalot Hey moonie! Great news!

According to that article in The Onion....I'm not fucked! Not even close to being fucked. I am unfucked.

Yippee!!

I'm gonna go buy me a very overpriced beer, and knock it back with an overpriced top shelf shot o' whiskey. Then I will walk out without tipping the bartender because he is obviously fucked.
12-12-03 09:41 PM
Some Guy Thats fucked
12-12-03 10:03 PM
Sir Stonesalot Yeah, and you're a mondopantywaistpussylightbeerdrinker.

Look, just because it says that it's beer on the bottle doesn't mean that it's really beer. Look at that O'Douls crap. It says that it is beer on the bottle, but I think we can all agree, it's not beer. I mean, you don't believe everything you read, do you?

BTW, I will never get a DUI or a PD in my town. I drink with the cops. I go to cop parties. Any of 'em would just give me a ride home.
12-13-03 12:13 AM
Some Guy I gotta good buzz on from numerous COORS LITE!! Dont drink and drive... unless....
12-13-03 03:08 AM
Cardinal Fang
quote:
Some Guy wrote:
I gotta good buzz on from numerous COORS LITE!! Dont drink and drive... unless....

Dude,

No Offense, but the buzz IMO is from the green. I concur about the drinking and driving. (Call a fucking friend or a fucking cab !!)

Seriously though, Coors fucking light ????

Seriously, I guess it would be "OK" to use it as a "conditioner" on your hair after you shampoo or maybe for gargling or brushing your teeth in a hotel/motel BUT like my Bro. Marc mentioned, HOW MANY of those things would you have to drink to get buzzed ???

I worked a gig this summer which was sponsored by Coors and I SWEAR to you I drank AT LEAST 7 or 8 of those things and felt like NOTHING !!! I finally had to sneak off next door to the Circle K (It's like a 7-11) and buy some REAL beer.

(No offense intended) Maybe I've just built up a serious tolerence ??? I guess we could look at this in a positive way by saying that, at least "Some Dude" can actually get buzzed off of Coors Light ???? (I'm still skeptical. Seriously !!) I still maintain it was from the green though.

Speaking of booze, I live in California and they cut booze sales off in two hours so I gotta get off of my ass and bail and go to the store to get some more beer. Wish me luck.

Seriously dude, it's NOT you. Myself, sirmoonie and Sir Stonesalot are/were/still fucking are, MAJOR booze hounds and have our doubts about "Coors Lite". (especially those "silver bullets")

OK, seriously, I have to bail now to get some more booze.

Later, Cardinal Fang

P.S. Dude, is it just me or did I say the word "seriously" like a bunch of times or WHAT ?!?!

SERIOUSLY.

L8r.
12-13-03 08:09 AM
Some Guy You need 10-12 of them Coors Lites, but you must have the sticky green buds also. Cold, down easy. Feel great this morning.
12-13-03 08:32 AM
nankerphelge Oh Stoney, you know I'd love to do it.

But it's a law firm man.

I'd get sacked for sexual harrassment/hostile environment
Regular harrassment
Tree harrassment
Religious prosecution
Malicious wounding
Discrimination (for not thrashing everyone else's shit)
Retaliation
Intentional infliction of emotional distress
Conspiracy

She'll sue the firm and get millions and be living in Aruba by Christmas.

Just ain't worth it.
It needs to be a bit more covert and subversive.
Like substituting a John Valbee tune for Jingle Bells.

Now that would be something!
The judges are lined up to review the display, someone hits the tree and out comes:

"You can tell
by the smell
that she isn't feeling well
when the end of the month comes along"

She'd be fired
The tree would be tossed
and the whole "decorate your door" contest would be a long-lost memory!

[Edited by nankerphelge]
12-13-03 09:45 AM
parmeda Then you need to get something more louder and obnoxious for your door Nanky...out-do the bitch! LOL
12-13-03 10:00 AM
nankerphelge Yeah -- a series of Reindeer that fart Jingle Bells!
12-13-03 01:05 PM
gypsy How gay is that? To 'party' with cops. Ummm, cops are the guys who never got laid or excelled in sports. They are usually short and stocky, with buzzcuts and Hitler moustaches. They will fucking turn on you in a minute.
cop=rat.

12-13-03 03:42 PM
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
gypsy wrote:
How gay is that? To 'party' with cops. Ummm, cops are the guys who never got laid or excelled in sports. They are usually short and stocky, with buzzcuts and Hitler moustaches. They will fucking turn on you in a minute.
cop=rat.

Hey. I don't mind cops. My uncle and cousin are cops. They do have some wild party's and let each other go for drunk driving. They have PLENTY of nice looking chix though. But they will turn on you. And I try never turn my back on cops...they always tighten the handcuffs so tight. The last time I got arrested they nearly cut off the circulation in my hands with those things.
12-13-03 03:54 PM
gypsy I know all of the cops here...they all drink and drive...they're all dicks.
12-13-03 04:21 PM
Some Guy Allright. Tonight, Heineken!!!!.... BEE-YAAATCH!!
12-13-03 04:23 PM
nankerphelge What a coincidence! Just opened a case of Red Stars meself!!!

Forced the kids into hard labor around the house and it is looking good!
12-13-03 04:44 PM
Some Guy Rainy and damn cold here west of Atl. Gonna chill and get into Lets Spend The Night Together DVD
12-13-03 05:00 PM
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
Some Guy wrote:
Rainy and damn cold here west of Atl. Gonna chill and get into Lets Spend The Night Together DVD

COLD!!!! They don't have "cold" in Georgia. We ARE fucking cold and buried in snow and more coming. But you southern boys are alot smarter than us. I need a beach.
12-13-03 05:29 PM
Some Guy Yeah we punks when it comes to winter. A low of 33 tonight and a chance of flurries. Need to stock up on bread and milk
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17