ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Well? Is anyone going to start a new drinking thread? Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
12-11-03 02:38 PM
nankerphelge You just know there is enuf lint in that crack to make a sweater!

YUK!
12-11-03 03:14 PM
parmeda LMAO! You're killin' me Nank...
12-11-03 03:16 PM
nankerphelge Hey the teleconference may still be on.

I have spoken to a long-lost poster who says he can handle 10 on his system. I can set up 2, and then tie into his.

Developing...
12-11-03 03:20 PM
gypsy I have a microphone on my computer. It works great. When I was traveling, my boyfriend would talk to me while I was using my laptop. It saved money on phone calls. It really worked...and they're, like, $10.00 at Best Buy I think.
We should have a conference.
12-11-03 03:25 PM
sirmoonie My system can handle 3 or 4. Women only, of course.
12-11-03 03:33 PM
nankerphelge Okay -- next week we'll coordinate a time where moonie and I can patch in our respective people and then get patched in thru our long-lost poster (we'll call him Maxy) -- and we can have a nice holiday teleconference!

Anyone interested needs to respond here. We'll get phone numbers via PM once we know how many people we are dealing with!

Stay tuned....

[Edited by nankerphelge]
12-11-03 03:39 PM
gypsy I'm off Mon-Thurs...so let's do it!

Nanky, what kind of mascara do you recommend again?
12-11-03 03:54 PM
LadyJane I can't do it Monday...but the rest of the week is good for me

LJ.
12-11-03 04:14 PM
Joey

It HAS to be next week sometime because I am taking Vacation 12/20/03 - 01/05/04 !

Wow !!!! Another election year already ..........

Shiver ................................

Jacky !
12-11-03 04:20 PM
TheSavageYoungXyzzy Any day except Wednesday'll work, if only so I can mock you old people at work. (I have finals, so I guess I can't really.)

-tSYX --- Gimme the low-down...
12-11-03 04:24 PM
Joey

TSYX .................................................

I have to

12-11-03 05:32 PM
telecaster God sakes that photo is disturbing of that persons ass

12-11-03 05:38 PM
Joey " God sakes that photo is disturbing of that persons ass "

Tele ..................................

Your post is volcanic, mesmerizing-and a definitive and revelatory study of the workings of analytical power. It is a work that displays all the acuteness of understanding and narrative brilliance that makes Joey get up and go

Jercee !

12-11-03 05:43 PM
Boomy Well, I have a Yahoo account (which is free) and they have conference rooms that you can join and you can simultaneously type messages and speak in a mic.
12-11-03 06:53 PM
stonedinaustralia
quote:
TheSavageYoungXyzzy wrote:

Speaking of Ronnie, on Friday I'll be able to legally drink in Europe (and illegally drink over here with ease)...

tSYX - i take it from that you will be 18??

if so you'd be able to drink legally down here too...might i suggest you seek out some austrlain beer...i recommend "cascade" lager and any of the "coopers" beers..watch out 'tho standard australian beer is a bit stronger than your domestic stuff...our runs at between 4.5% - 5% alcohol content

otherwise i can certainly recommend our red wines...

- the piano has been drinkiing not me

oh yes and it's already 12/12/03 down here so happy birthday to you...
12-11-03 07:06 PM
TheSavageYoungXyzzy Well, thank you, SIA!

By the way, you're all required, since I can't, to drink whatever you can muster, because I just got into college.

YES, MOTHERFUCKERRRRRRRRRRS! THEY LET ME IN!

-tSYX --- Whoaaaaaaaaooooaaaooa, Wahhohahhhh, Jokerman!
12-11-03 07:09 PM
Some Guy Amstel Light, I predict the next big thread to come later on will be the AA thread
12-11-03 07:11 PM
stonedinaustralia tSYX

congrats on the college thing

what are you going to study??
12-11-03 07:11 PM
Sir Stonesalot I'm good for any day next week. I'll be at work daylight til Thurs...then I'm off till the 24th.

Yes, I work on the 24th & 25th. Merry fuckin' Xmas.

Oh, and SIA...nice Tom reference. One of my faves.

[Edited by Sir Stonesalot]
12-11-03 08:11 PM
Joey " Yes, I work on the 24th & 25th. Merry fuckin' Xmas. "

That sucks ........................

At least you don't have a Lesbian Boss who is running the company right into the ground .

" Buy a Dell Ronnie "

Jacky !

12-11-03 10:35 PM
TheSavageYoungXyzzy
quote:
stonedinaustralia wrote:
tSYX

congrats on the college thing

what are you going to study??

I'm thinking of following Joey into the field of "STONES RULE YOU BASTARDS!!!"

I think I could really corner the market on that.

I really don't know. I'm still reelin' from it.

Someone ship me a drink!

-tSYX --- I'm pledgin' my ti-i-i-ime, to you...
12-12-03 12:06 AM
parmeda
quote:
nankerphelge wrote:
Anyone interested needs to respond here. We'll get phone numbers via PM once we know how many people we are dealing with!

Count me in gentlemen!
I will make myself available whenever you choose...
12-12-03 12:59 PM
LadyJane It's Fryday...and not yet a post to the drinking thread??

Nothing for me until later......but the Vodka will be flowing!!!

LJ.
12-12-03 01:03 PM
glencar SS, I too must work Christmas Eve & Christmas Day. The only good part is that President Bush has decided to give Feds an extra day's pay for working the holiday.
12-12-03 01:55 PM
nankerphelge We are having the firm's annula "decorate you door" contest today. Next door, someone has one of those annoying trees that sings Jingle Bells.

OVER AND OVER AND OVER...

My head is pounding!

Newcastles beckon!

12-12-03 02:11 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl Hey stu,,, roll it

12-12-03 05:21 PM
Sir Stonesalot Nank...

What do those stupid trees cost? Like $20.00 right?

Here's what you do. Walk into their office...preferably while they are on the phone...toss a Jackson on their desk. Then yank the fuckin' thing offa the door and smash it to bits!

I know I know, it sounds excessive. But trust me, you'll get a standing ovation. No one will ever put up another one of those things, and no one will ever fuck with you again because they will think that you could snap on them at any time. And the stupid ass that put it up won't win shit in the contest. It is a win-win situation dude!

Trust me on this one. I speak from experience. Except in my case it was a stupid clock that had cat faces on it, and meowed the hour. By noon, I'd had enough. I asked the chick that it belonged to how much it cost. Evidently she was under the impression that I liked the clock. I waited till I heard the clock meowing, marched into her office, plopped down the cash, and smashed the clock to bits. I was jumping up and down on it like an air hammer. She screamed like I'd committed a murder. Fortunately for me, my boss hated the clock as much as I did. And since I paid her for the clock before I broke it, I didn't get in any trouble. In fact, my boss bought me drinks after work. AND there is no more cat clock. So I got free drinks, rid of the annoying cat clock, and everyone at work treats me real nice because now they all know I have fuckin' HUGE cajones.

Do it Nanky. You know it's the right thing to do.
12-12-03 05:21 PM
sirmoonie Deposition is done.

Witness is reduced to smoldering pile of liquid piss.

Truth, justice, the American way, and all that other bullshit is vindicated. Again.

Sirmoonie is thirsty.

Mini-bar is open.

Developing..................
12-12-03 05:22 PM
Joey

Moonie ....................................

Wanna do some " JaggerBombs " with me tonight ?!?!?!?!

I'm Buggin !!!!!!!!

Jacky !
12-12-03 05:26 PM
sirmoonie Dude! Can you put butane in those Jaggerbombs? I like butane.
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17