ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Well? Is anyone going to start a new drinking thread? Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
12-13-03 07:51 PM
glencar It's fucking cold out there. Time for a cold Heinekin. I do have 2 Bud Lights left over from a summer party. Want 'em, Some Guy?
12-13-03 08:59 PM
Sir Stonesalot Actually, one of the best parties I've been to in the last year was a cop party. There were lots of hot looking cop groupies there. I took control of the tunes, and ended up dancing on the dining room table with one of the female probation officers. I played Brussels Affair and the place went nutso. Several of the girls decided that skinny dipping in the pool was a good idea. We thought it was a good idea too!

I was a wild affair. And I have been to some pretty wild parties. We filled up one of those waterblaster guns with beer, and shot beer in peoples mouths from 10 paces away. We did "instant margaritas"...you know, where you tilt your head back and they pour tequila and margarita mix into your mouth at the same time. 3 second minimum.

The only drawback was no weed.

However, the tits more than made up fo that!

I can only think of 2 of our local cops who are dicks. And they don't get invited to any of the parties. But even those guys would protect me. They all know that I'm good at my job, and that I got their backs. In turn, they got my back.

State Police are a different animal. Those guys are assholes. I'm friends with one of their dispatchers, but I'd never hang out with any of the Stateys.

Gypsy is just mad because her beau happens to have the same name as 63.4% of all the lard assed rednecks in my neck of the backwoods.
12-13-03 09:19 PM
Some Guy Glencar, beer me bro!!!!
12-13-03 09:38 PM
glencar Have two, buddy! They're cold ones since they've been in the fridge for 4 months or so.
12-13-03 10:19 PM
gypsy Speaking of Jasons--Jason White just won the Heisman!
12-13-03 10:19 PM
Sir Stonesalot FOUR MONTHS????????

Holy SHIT!!!

How could a beer survive in a refridgerator for 4 months??? How did it not get guzzled??

I mean, a six pack doesn't even last 4 hours in my fridge. A case won't last 4 days! How the heck can anyone let a beer sit in a fridge for 4 months???

Unless......they are a......PUSSY!
12-13-03 10:22 PM
glencar I keep a steady supply of Heinekin & otehr premiums. The Bud Lites were left by someone else after a summer party. If I can't foist them off on someone else, they'll be trashed.
12-13-03 10:37 PM
Sir Stonesalot Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....I see. Light beer. Ok I can see that. I'd rather drink nothing at all than drink light beer. In fact, I think I have some light beer that my brother-in-law brought over.

But, as I don't really consider light beer to be any different than root beer...in my book it doesn't count. You are not a pussy anymore J. Thanks for clearing that up.
12-13-03 11:05 PM
glencar Thanks! I wondered what was going on. I mean, Coors Lite= pussy but not drinking Bud Lite also = pussy? Yeah, my bro-in-law brought these ones over. Drank the good stuff & left the crap behind. Now Some Guy will get them.
12-14-03 10:11 AM
nankerphelge I found a Heineken buried in my refrigerator door yesterday -- had been in there for a couple fo weeks and I didn't know about it!

But I thought there was in there.

I had that "beer sense" -- you know -- you don't write down every beer you drink but your mind automatically thinks in groups of six! You can just tell when one is missing.

Like a sargeant, I had this strange sensation that one of the soldiers had been left behind.

I held the little Heineken in my arms and we cried for a minute. I felt terrible I had left him behind to brave the refrigerator alone for so long. We both knew he wasn't going to make it.

Then, in an act of humanity, I put the bottle opener to his head, and quickly pulled the top. He went quietly and quickly and with honor.

God I loved that beer....

12-14-03 10:14 AM
Some Guy My wife hides beer from me in the fridge
12-14-03 10:16 AM
nankerphelge I hope you discipline her for her treachery Some Guy!

Nothing like a good spanking to keep 'er in line!
12-14-03 10:20 AM
Ten Thousand Motels www.tobp.com

Lots of beer reviews here.
12-14-03 10:34 AM
glencar Nanker, one of the Dutch posters told me Heinekin is for tourists! I was horrified. Should I have Bud instead?

Signed,

Nervously Concerned
12-14-03 11:03 AM
nankerphelge Heineken for tourists?
Doesn't surprise me.

Whatever.
I like it.

And I'm sure Mr. Heiniken, god rest his soul, enjoyed all them tourist dollars!!

12-14-03 04:40 PM
Sir Stonesalot Well Heineys are for tourists...if you are in Holland.

Not if you are here in the US of A.

If you were in Holland, I doubt you'd order a Heineken. Your beer sense would kick in and let you know that there's better beer available.

Always listen to beer sense, Grasshopper. Beer sense never wrong. It is true. It say so on cookie fortune.

Also say lucky number for you is 21.

You want egg roll with that?
12-14-03 09:42 PM
Steel Wheels There;s been rours I drink and post thoings. I don't. The rumours are untrue. I just enjoy a glass or 5 of nice wine, no harm no foul. Marcus Cornholeius may not approve of my western ways, but then my brother, on my wine I do have an extreme western grip.

Well, Well, Well, it's time for another glass of swwweet red wine. Dont'cha stop!
12-14-03 10:04 PM
Boomy I am amazed by the way some people are enjoying "Extreme Western Grip" and "Well, Well"....

You can forget about a blues album from the Stones. Mick won't do it and Keith won't do it because lately he's become a loud-mouthed cry baby. Besides, Aerosmith will release a blues album in January or February of 2004 and they won't wanna do it. Well, if it does well, then Mick may change his mind.

Wherever the money is, they'll be there. I think the collaborations stopped after "Undercover", came back with "Steel Wheels", and ended with "Voodoo Lounge".

Keith even said he doesn't really like "Don't STop"! I bet he hates it because it's good and he didn't write it.
12-15-03 09:26 AM
Joey Joeboy...

" Life is much easier if everyone thinks your nuts, and will do anything. But see, to get that rep, you actually have to do something to earn it. "

" Like, you can walk around acting all tough, but unless you have actually beat the shit out of someone, everyone will think you are just fronting. "

" Now I'm a living legend at work. " " People always hold open the elevator door for me. They let me go to the front of the line at the soda machine. No one bitches when I park in the reserved parking area. Everyone pretends to be interested in what I have to say...because they always ask for my opinion. " " The GIS girls always ask to rub my head for good luck. " " I've never gotten less than the highest ratings on my quarterly QA evaluations. And it's all because no one wants to get on my bad side. "

" So you aren't the only person that I frighten, little JoeJoe. Fear can be your friend...if you make it work for you. "

" BOO!!! I'm the devil! "

Jacky !!!
12-15-03 09:49 AM
nankerphelge Hot damn did I tie one on last nite.
Absolutely miserable day here -- cold, wet, & windy!
SO I stoked up a massive fire and busted open a couple bottles of white wine and prepared a surf & turf din-din --big-ass shrimp, king crab legs and filet!

Watched some ball (if you can call what the Giants are doing this year "ball").

This morning everything's all woozy....
[Edited by nankerphelge]
12-15-03 10:03 AM
egon nanky, so good to bump in to you today.

you are just the man to answer my question:

xmas, what to drink & when to start?
(and i am talking about both the 25th & 26th)

maybe this question is too important no to give it its own thread...
12-15-03 10:33 AM
nankerphelge Egon, that is a very difficult question to answer.

I would swing by a few hotels and empty their mini-bars!
Then throw all the minis in a box and play your own little game of "secret Santa" -- just reach in, grab whatever and pour it in a glass with some ice!

If you are going to someone's house and can't take the whole box with you without raising suspicions, just grab a dozen or so and stick them in your coat pocket!

Good luck!
12-15-03 11:02 AM
Joey " big-ass shrimp, king crab legs and filet! "

Nanky ....................................

That sounds Fabulous .................where was MY Invite to the Nankyfest ?!?!?!

Developing .............................................

" Joey likes Nankyfests Ronnie "

Jacky !

12-15-03 11:05 AM
telecaster joey, watching that green night video of Saddams little cave I thought of one thing

Was Saddam hiding out with Paris Hilton? Same quality video
12-15-03 11:13 AM
glencar Joey, no way you'd have made it to DC for nankyfest. They had 2 inches of snow down dere.
12-15-03 11:17 AM
Joey " joey, watching that green night video of Saddams little cave I thought of one thing

Was Saddam hiding out with Paris Hilton? Same quality video "

Yes , Paris made numerous visits to Tikrit these past eight months . I plan to marry Paris soon and she is yours whenever you want her ( Make sure you wear a condom -- Jesus !!!! ) .

What ?!?!?! Oh , of Course !!!! :

www.zairgit.com/filez/parishilton.wmv

Jacky Hilton !
12-15-03 11:18 AM
glencar I click on that link EVERY time!

[Edited by glencar]
12-15-03 11:19 AM
Joey " I click on that link EVERY time! "

I would like to nuzzle you .

Word !

12-15-03 11:20 AM
glencar And then he edited...
12-15-03 11:21 AM
Joey

[ Edited by ]

Why ?!?! WHY ?!?!
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17