ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Well? Is anyone going to start a new drinking thread? Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
01-03-04 05:39 PM
Joey " Joey. did you see the pAris pic ad link I posted for you (in the why we cant get along thread..?) "

www.zairgit.com/filez/parishilton.wmv ?!?!?!?!

Thanks Daddy .............................I will check your posting as soon as Lambchop finishes u- u- u- u- u-uncaking me .

Developing .........................

JACKYCAKE!
01-03-04 06:12 PM
mac_daddy well that thread seems to have disappeared...

the pic is at the bottom of this page...

http://www.boobdex.com/paris/

you might want to even book mark the thing!
01-03-04 06:15 PM
glencar I posted a link to a topless pic of Rebecca Gayheart on another thread around here...
01-07-04 10:46 AM
nankerphelge Just found out the trial I am on is on hold for 2 months!

Newcastles beckon....

01-07-04 12:44 PM
nankerphelge And the Newcastles were great, as usual!

01-07-04 12:50 PM
telecaster
quote:
nankerphelge wrote:
And the Newcastles were great, as usual!

Capital Grille nanky?

Where is jb?
01-07-04 12:53 PM
nankerphelge Nope -- good ol' Ruby Tuesdays!

Just found out there is a Cap Grille in Tyson's Corners -- only 10 minutes from me!!!

01-07-04 01:08 PM
glencar I need a few drinks. I was driving home & tailgating someone & all of the sudden they braked. It turned out some asshole had just left their disabled car in the lane of traffic. I swerved & just barely avoided it & the retaining wall while going at a fast clip. I have to change my ways.
01-07-04 01:22 PM
telecaster
quote:
nankerphelge wrote:
Nope -- good ol' Ruby Tuesdays!

Just found out there is a Cap Grille in Tyson's Corners -- only 10 minutes from me!!!

nanky, do the Stones get royalties from every beer you drink? How much does the chain have to pay them for using the name?
01-07-04 01:58 PM
parmeda
quote:
nankerphelge wrote:

10 minutes!

10 MINUTES!!!

Nanky, you suck!
Why didn't I know this before?
01-07-04 02:11 PM
Joey There's a Capital Grille in the Plaza in Kansas City !

What ?!?!?! Oh ,sure :

http://yellowpages.superpages.com/supermaps/mapinit.jsp?CB=&SRC=BEFREE&N=Capital+grille&T=kansas+city+&S=MO&PS=15&R=N&STYPE=S&LID=0086564615&map.x=212&map.y=125&level=8&lat=039041200&lng=-094594900&POI1lat=039041200&POI1lng=-094594900&POI1name=The+Capital+Grille&streetaddress=4740+Jefferson+Street&city=Kansas+City&state=MO&zip=64112

Jacky !
01-08-04 11:24 AM
LadyJane I could use a good stiff drink right now.

Just thought I'd share that.

LJ.
01-08-04 11:26 AM
egon me too lj!!!

but i promised i wouldn't drink at all this week. (carrying 3.5 kilos of holiday fat with me.)

god i'm bored.
01-08-04 11:31 AM
LadyJane It's those damn winter blahs. Happens to me every damn year at this time. Nothing to look forward to except cold weather. No Stones shows to plan .

YUCK!!!

LJ.
01-08-04 11:31 AM
nankerphelge Not me.

I am swearing off Newcastles.

My Oath:

[raises right hand]

I, nankerphelge, do solemnly swear, that I will never touch a frosty glass of ice cold Newcastle Brown Ale to my lips again, and that whenever I get the urge to taste that frothy brown sweetness that is Newcastle, I will resist the temptation by purging my mind of the thought of that liquid velvet rolling across my tongue and bathing my taste buds in its creamy smoothness....

Aw fuck it!

I'm off to Ruby's....
01-08-04 11:35 AM
egon nankster, i was hoping for some suport from your side!

01-08-04 11:36 AM
egon does beer really make one fat, or is that just one of those urban myth thingies?
01-08-04 11:39 AM
nankerphelge Well it is loaded with carbs -- so if you burn it off, it will not turn to fat. But if you sit around, it will add up quick!

That is why I have to go to the gym before I pour any Newcastles into me!
01-08-04 11:42 AM
egon hmmmm, not the answer i was looking for.

can't you just say; "no of course it doesn't make you fat egon. if anything it makes you lose weight". or something like that...

01-08-04 12:08 PM
Joey " I , nankerphelge, do solemnly swear, that I will never touch a frosty glass of ice cold Newcastle Brown Ale to my lips again, and that whenever I get the urge to taste that frothy brown sweetness that is Newcastle, I will resist the temptation by purging my mind of the thought of that liquid velvet rolling across my tongue and bathing my taste buds in its creamy smoothness.... "

You make Joey giggle !

Nanky , just so you know , you are much loved the Jacky !

" Stones Rule You Bastards !!!! "

JACKY CAKE !!!!!!!!!!!!
01-08-04 12:58 PM
Ten Thousand Motels
01-08-04 02:42 PM
Sir Stonesalot Look at those pussies. Face down in the dirt.

Shameful.
01-08-04 02:53 PM
telecaster
quote:
Sir Stonesalot wrote:
Look at those pussies. Face down in the dirt.

Shameful.

Rehab is for quitters

Right now my liver is busier than an Air Traffic Controller at O'Hare

Stacked up baby!
01-08-04 03:02 PM
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
Ten Thousand Motels wrote:

Every one needs at least nine lives.

I keep a spare one in my wallet just in case. I won't be donating my present liver to charity anytime soon. There's still a little mileage on it.
01-08-04 03:27 PM
Lambchop Merlot with a chaser of milk thistle and dandelion is the only way to go for the health conscious.

Joey - you need to eat more fiber.
01-08-04 03:36 PM
Joey " Every one needs at least nine lives. You didn't know alcohol was a drug???? "

Tell that to Keith Moon !

Heminevrin anyone ?!?!

" Joey - you need to eat more fiber. "

Lambchop , forget my diet , and get over here NOW for your daily " Uncaking " duties .

Never forget , that little avatar of yours looks better coated in a brown gilt .

Jacky Cakes !

01-08-04 03:44 PM
Lambchop I am so kind to you Joey. Some freakin bran flakes every other morning would make it so much easier. Please?
01-08-04 03:46 PM
Joey " Some freakin bran flakes every other morning would make it so much easier. Please? "

Ninea !!!!! The Joey shows no mercy when it come to D - D - D- D- Decaking !

Ninea !
01-08-04 03:49 PM
Lambchop You sadist - I love you, I hate you, I love you, I hate you....
01-08-04 03:50 PM
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
Joey wrote:
" Every one needs at least nine lives. You didn't know alcohol was a drug???? "

Tell that to Keith Moon !

Luckily fate has given them a last chance. They are a great band.

[Edited by Ten Thousand Motels]
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17