ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

Happy 70th Bill!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAŅOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: The Rolling Stones Bit Torrent Thread (Vol. 11) Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
2nd October 2006 05:59 PM
keefjunkie Is the Pittsburgh 2005 DVD still on the tracker?

I dont see it...

I downloaded it awhile ago but my comp crashed and I need to get it again.
2nd October 2006 08:48 PM
pdog Is the tracker down. I can't access, so I'm asking a rhetorical question...
2nd October 2006 10:15 PM
pdog Must've been a temp problem.... it's back up and running...
Carry on...
3rd October 2006 08:01 AM
razorback NEW ON TRACKER :

Mick Jagger In Australia

(RS 092/93/94/95)

Rattle Snake

(Limited Edition of 1000 Pieces - 4 CD Box Set)

Sound Quality: Very Good - Excellent Soundboard. There is variation in the some of instrument balance as some of these are monitor checks. Nice packaging and booklet.

Tour rehearsals Horden Pavilion, Sydney Australia, September 16 & 17, 1988 & Brisbane Entertainment Centre, Brisbane, Australia, September 20, 1988.

CD 1: Show Intro Music/Band Warm Up/Beast Of Burden/Party Doll/Wild Colonial Boy/What King Of World Is This?/Mick Harp/Party Doll(Soundcheck)/Mick Harp/Wild Colonial Boy/Show Intro Music/Thowaway/Just Another Night/Lonley At The Top/Honky Tonk Women/Miss You/Tumbling Dice/Radio Control/Ruby Tuesday/Can't You Hear Me Knocking?/Harlem Shuffle/Soundcheck/Lucky In Love/Primitive Cool/War Baby

CD 2:You Can't Always Get What You Want/One Hit/Foxy Lady/Beast Of Burden/Party Doll/Wild Colonial Boy/What King Of World Is This?/Shoot Off Your Mouth/Gimme Shelter/Start Me Up/Brown Sugar/It's Only Rock 'n' Roll/Jumpin' Jack Flash/Show Intro Music #1/Show Intro Music #2/Throwaway(Intro)/Throwaway(Soundcheck)

CD 3: Sympathy For The Devil/Tumbling Dice #1/Tumbling Dice #2/Beast Of Burden/Bitch/Going Down #1/Mick Harp/Going Down #2/I'm A King Bee #1/I'm A King Bee #2/Rip This Joint/Tighten Up/Show Intro Music/Throwaway(Intro)/Honky Tonk Women/Miss You/Tumbling Dice/Radio Control/Ruby Tuesday/Can't You Hear Me Knocking?/Harlem Shuffle/Lucky In Love

CD 4: Primitive Cool/War Baby/You Can't Always Get What You Want/One Hit/Foxy Lady/Beast Of Burden/Party Doll/Wild Colonial Boy/What King Of World Is This?/Bitch/Simon Drum Solo/Joe Guitar Solo/Gimme Shelter/Start Me Up/Brown Sugar/It's Only Rock 'n' Roll/Jumpin' Jack Flash/Satisfaction

lineage : silvers >mediamonkey>flac level 6>torrent

artwork here : http://www.rs-covers.com/detail.cfm?albumid=1812
3rd October 2006 02:46 PM
danielharris627 Is there anything from Cardiff, uk?!! 29th August 2006!?
I am desperate! :P
3rd October 2006 03:46 PM
axl79
quote:
danielharris627 wrote:
Is there anything from Cardiff, uk?!! 29th August 2006!?

It's on the way, just what i've heard.
3rd October 2006 10:03 PM
Fiji Joe Can one of you masterminds get the Wichita show off dime and upload it here?...many thanks
3rd October 2006 10:19 PM
GotToRollMe
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:
Can one of you masterminds get the Wichita show off dime and upload it here?...many thanks

You got it, Feej...just as soon as someone uploads it there!
3rd October 2006 10:32 PM
Fiji Joe
quote:
GotToRollMe wrote:

You got it, Feej...just as soon as someone uploads it there!

Thanks...in the Wichita thread a nice person said it was going up tonight
3rd October 2006 11:03 PM
Kurtisinnocent I also, am desperately seeking a show. The September 29th show, at Churchill Downs, to be specific. I was there, and it was my first time seeing the Stones. I'd love to be able to hear/see it again.
4th October 2006 12:38 AM
GotToRollMe Wichita is up on Dime:
http://www.dimeadozen.org/torrents-details.php?id=115122
4th October 2006 02:23 AM
DoctorStones This Wichita version is not Drakes's recording, is it ??
4th October 2006 03:33 AM
wellwell Could someone upload the Knebworth 76 DVD?

I know there are a few floating around. Does someone have the best most complete version??

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-5u9EGlDfJ4

This Wild Horses is killing me. I need to see what else there is.

Also, on Dime is the VGP version of the show, for those who want the audio.

http://www.dimeadozen.org/torrents-details.php?id=93197

Thanks to all who share and seed!!!

[Edited by wellwell]
4th October 2006 04:42 AM
MRD8 Drake recorded the Louisville show, I don't know when he will seed it here...faster than he did the Atlanta show I hope!
4th October 2006 07:52 AM
Gazza
quote:
danielharris627 wrote:
Is there anything from Cardiff, uk?!! 29th August 2006!?

I have it Daniel, thanks to James Burton. I'm going to send it on to Marko tomorrow for him to upload it to avoid any delays as Ive had little time to figure out how to upload it myself.
4th October 2006 10:36 AM
Pauli
quote:
Gazza wrote:

I have it Daniel, thanks to James Burton. I'm going to send it on to Marko tomorrow for him to upload it to avoid any delays as Ive had little time to figure out how to upload it myself.

Great news !

Thanks Gazza, Thanks Marko !
4th October 2006 10:40 AM
Pauli I uploaded Marko's VGP-146 "Hot August Night" onto DIME, but unfortunately they banned it since there was another Hot-August-Night torrent still alive. DIME's torrent is taken from CDR, but mine (=Marko's) is taken straight from the silvers. I could seed it in here, if any interest.

4th October 2006 10:44 AM
Pauli ... and goddamit... someone... please seed Mick Jagger's Stepping Out DVD1. I've been queued it on weeks now !!!
4th October 2006 10:52 AM
Stray Cat UK
quote:
Gazza wrote:

thanks Gazza !

has anyone heard of any Sheffield audio?

4th October 2006 10:54 AM
DoctorStones Pauli,

I think I still have it on my HD, but I will check tonight.
Anyway, my UL speed is ridiculous : 31 Kb/s so don't expect miracles.
How far are you in the DL ?
4th October 2006 10:58 AM
Pauli
quote:
DoctorStones wrote:
Pauli,

I think I still have it on my HD, but I will check tonight.
Anyway, my UL speed is ridiculous : 31 Kb/s so don't expect miracles.
How far are you in the DL ?

I have 21% now, so I am pretty far. But any help would be appreciate. And I know there are other who are leetching this too.
4th October 2006 11:09 AM
glencar Howe does one start me up with this dimeadozen site? I ahve no idea how to do it & I'm getting a bit pissed off!
4th October 2006 11:45 AM
DoctorStones
quote:
glencar wrote:
Howe does one start me up with this dimeadozen site? I ahve no idea how to do it & I'm getting a bit pissed off!

You have to register on dime.
It's free, but there's a limit of 100,000 users
They cancel inactive account every day, so you have to try every day to register
4th October 2006 12:36 PM
razorback
quote:
glencar wrote:
Howe does one start me up with this dimeadozen site? I ahve no idea how to do it & I'm getting a bit pissed off!

Try to register several times a day......when I have registered I have tried every 15 minutes and it took me around one hour and half to be successfull.
4th October 2006 12:36 PM
gonzalo76
quote:
DoctorStones wrote:

You have to register on dime.
It's free, but there's a limit of 100,000 users
They cancel inactive account every day, so you have to try every day to register

That's right, but not every day, actually, every 10 minutes the system checks for inactive accounts.
[Edited by gonzalo76]
4th October 2006 01:11 PM
GotToRollMe FYI: Someone has uploaded the Wichita show to the tracker under torrent title "The Rolling Stones."

4th October 2006 03:19 PM
tookthatname Hi,

I'm back after 2 1/2 months. roomate problems, UGH.

I've got a problem I hope someone here can help with. When I got my internet hooked back up I went from 1 Mgbt connection to variable "up to 2 Mgbt" connection. I think they uncap it when the total usage of all customers goes below a certain amount. I seem to find 1.73 on the meter, but thats download speed only. 11k upload seemed right for a 512k connection, and 22k for a 1Mgbt connection. is there anyway I can figure out how much to upload to bit torrent and keep under the 80% but still give back as much as I can?

thanks

P.S. you guys have been going crazy again with the torrents. Will I ever catch up?

hahahaha
[Edited by tookthatname]
[Edited by tookthatname]
4th October 2006 04:30 PM
gonzalo76
quote:
tookthatname wrote:
Hi,

I'm back after 2 1/2 months. roomate problems, UGH.

I've got a problem I hope someone here can help with. When I got my internet hooked back up I went from 1 Mgbt connection to variable "up to 2 Mgbt" connection. I think they uncap it when the total usage of all customers goes below a certain amount. I seem to find 1.73 on the meter, but thats download speed only. 11k upload seemed right for a 512k connection, and 22k for a 1Mgbt connection. is there anyway I can figure out how much to upload to bit torrent and keep under the 80% but still give back as much as I can?

thanks

P.S. you guys have been going crazy again with the torrents. Will I ever catch up?

hahahaha
[Edited by tookthatname]
[Edited by tookthatname]

It really doesn't matter your download speed connection, 512 kbps, 1Mbit or 2 Mbits are download speeds, not upload speeds.
What it counts here is your upload speed, you should know which is the upload speed for a 1Mbit or 2Mbit connection. (ask your ISP)

You'll be fine with these values if your UPLOAD speed is the following:

Read like this:
for an upload speed of xxx kbps = choose to share xx KB/s in your BT client

128 kbps = 9 KB/s
256 kbps = 22 KB/s
512 kbps = 47 KB/s
1 Mbit = 92 KB/s

The values above were taken from the network assistant of uTorrent client.

Now, for a 256 kbps at 80% = 25KB/s (256/8=32 32*80/100=25)
at 85% = 27KB/s ( I think 27 is high, because the max up speed here is around 32KB/s)

Example of a 512kbps upload speed connection:
512/8 = 64Kb/s (64*75/100) = 48 KB/s
In this example uTorrent prefered 75%, but you should try what values are right for you. 80% is also correct = 51KB/s

Regards,
Gonzalo

P.S: Do you know CableNut or TCPOptimizer?
http://www.cablenut.com/
http://www.speedguide.net/downloads.php

[Edited by gonzalo76]
4th October 2006 06:17 PM
tookthatname thanks gonzalo I'll give those site a look

just found a nice speed meter at speedtest.net

it does up and download seperately
[Edited by tookthatname]
4th October 2006 06:28 PM
MRD8 New on the tracker this afternoon:

Rolling Stones Secret Lounge Toronto Club Gig July 19, 1994 2CD

Label Dandelion

7/10

No Artwork

CD-1
Live With Me
You Got Me Rocking
Tumbling Dice
Shattered
Rocks Off
Sparks Will Fly
Monkey Man
No Expectations
Love Is Strong

CD-2
Brand New Car
Honky Tonk Women
I Go Wild
Start Me Up
Street Fighting Man
Brown Sugar
Can't Get Next To You
[Edited by MRD8]
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)