ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

Happy 70th Bill!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: The Rolling Stones Bit Torrent Thread (Vol. 11) Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
27th September 2006 05:52 PM
gonzalo76
quote:
MRD8 wrote:
New on the tracker this afternoon:

Rolling Stones Party Lounge Miami 11-25-1994 2CD

No Label

10/10

Many thanks Bob !
27th September 2006 06:06 PM
gonzalo76
quote:
StonesRolling-65 wrote:

For sure :-)
Please use mine, just "wipe" out the text on the backside and you have it ....

All the Best !

PS.
Big thank for the Complete Buenos Aires 06 - Love it !

Thank you ! I really didn't want to violate any copyright law

The big thank you goes also to "stillafool" who is the original seeder and the one who fixed and reauthored these DVDs.

Take care,
Gonzalo
27th September 2006 06:18 PM
andrews27 Die Cobra Im Blick, Hannover 6-22-95, on Dime per my request for those who wish upon a star.
[Edited by andrews27]
27th September 2006 07:09 PM
TornAndFrayed New on the tracker:

rollingstones1972-07-05-two source mix.torrent

The Rolling Stones
July 5, 1972
The Scope
Norfolk, VA

Source:
audience audio (source #1 & source #2 (two source mix))

Lineage:
source #1 (vinyl source):
"Goin´ Back To The Roots" (CBM) original vinyl > CDR(1) > wav (EAC, secure mode) > flac (FLAC Frontend, level 8)
source #2 (*) (CD source):
"Drive Me Crackers" CD > CDR > wav (EAC, secure mode) > flac (FLAC Frontend, level 8)

Tracklist:
01. Brown Sugar
02. Bitch*
03. Rocks Off
04. Gimme Shelter
05. Happy
06. Tumbling Dice
07. Love In Vain*
08. Sweet Virginia
09. You Can´t Always Get What You Want
10. All Down The Line*
11. Midnight Rambler*
12. Band Introductions/Bye Bye Johnny
13. Rip This Joint
14. Jumpin´ Jack Flash
15. Street Fighting Man

Notes/Quality:
The main source for this two source mix is the rare "Goin´ Back To The Roots" vinyl LP. Unfortunately, it´s missing three songs (*) which have been includeed here sourced from an alternate bootleg CD source to make the show complete.
The vinyl source sounds very good, the alternate source is inferior sounding but still listenable.

Thanks to Grant T.!

***DO NOT CONVERT TO MP3***
***DO NOT SELL***
***FREE LOSSLESS DISTRIBUTION ONLY***

TornAndFrayed (mjake)

http://de.geocities.com/mjahke/
27th September 2006 10:16 PM
nappyrags ok folks first off thanks to the original seeder for the double door dvd, i'm rockin' the house watchin'!!!!...BUT the same old bitch/complaint whatever the f**k you want to call it...early this morning when i went to work i was about an hour from finishing the download and there were TWO seeds and about SEVENTY leechers...right now my client is showing there are ELEVEN seeders and THIRTY leechers...so does that mean nearly thirty people here completed and then bailed???? i vote for some sort of enforcement ratio because this is complete BS...i understand that some people need to bail for some reason or another due to storage limits, etc, whatever... but nearly thirty bailing (if i'm right) SUCKS!!! sorry for the rant but hey it's only rock 'n roll....and thanks again to all the folk who run this place and those of you who hang to keep the seed going...
28th September 2006 06:07 AM
DoctorStones the problem is there are soooo many intersting things to DL these days that people switch from one to another.
I usually come back after a while to help (if I have enough storage capacity)

Looks what's going on these days : all new Tokyo sources, the complete BA DVDs, and lots more if you are not only into Stones.
I have a 2048/256 connection, how can i stay seeding until my ration is over 0.5 and DL at the same time ?
I may not be the only one in this situation
28th September 2006 08:20 AM
elipotter EHi, what's up with sheffield dvd? no seed...can somebody plese re-seed? i'm finishing...
28th September 2006 09:41 AM
thomcats
quote:
nappyrags wrote:...so does that mean nearly thirty people here completed and then bailed???? i vote for some sort of enforcement ratio because this is complete BS... seed going...

I guess storage limit is the most common reason for having to leave a torrent - when one starts a new one, the space for the download is "booked" up on the hard disc to the full amount. I for one cannot keep any bigger files on my PC but I have to burn and remove the source as soon as possible. However, I always personally see to that I at least end up with a 1:1 ratio as a seeder/leecher and perhaps the site should benefit from a system assuring at that and banning those that wont comply?

Just a bit of brainstorming.

Cheers
28th September 2006 11:22 AM
jpenn11
quote:
TornAndFrayed wrote:
New on the tracker:
Source:
Thanks to Grant T.!
TornAndFrayed (mjake)

Thanks so much for this.

Is the vinyl source the one cabledogg2 posted a while ago?

Incidentally, thanks also for your incredibly useful comments comparing various sources in response to various seeds.
28th September 2006 11:34 AM
silkcut1978
quote:
thomcats wrote:

I guess storage limit is the most common reason for having to leave a torrent - when one starts a new one, the space for the download is "booked" up on the hard disc to the full amount. I for one cannot keep any bigger files on my PC but I have to burn and remove the source as soon as possible. However, I always personally see to that I at least end up with a 1:1 ratio as a seeder/leecher and perhaps the site should benefit from a system assuring at that and banning those that wont comply?

Just a bit of brainstorming.

Cheers

assuring a ratio of 1:1 ?

it can't work this way, cause somebody has to be the last in line. he won't have any chance to give back what he downloaded as the interest in a specific torrent has ended.

further you have to expect a few people with very high upload-rates - they give back MUCH more long before they've finished the dl - there's a guy on Dime who once uploaded 25 GBs of one of my torrents while I was struggling with my first GB (a DVD-upload btw).

so I'd rather say a couple of people - not only the "somebody" from above - might end up with a ratio far below 1.0 when nobody else cares anymore...

I think it's pretty boring if people leave as soon as they're complete ("hit and run", isn't it?) but there's not much you can do. maybe a minimum ratio like 0.25 (as on Dime), maybe ban users who leave right after they're complete - but careful again - at least Azureus likes to put a torrent into waiting-state as soon as it's complete if you have more then 4 torrents running. So if a dl is done and I'm in office I can't do nothing before I get back home.

btw, in times of dynamic IPs many people might think "ban me and I'm back with another username" and there's more then 1 provider for faked IPs.

What's left? share, make friends, help each other out on torrents (like Gonzalo with his fellows, they do GREAT work on Dime with the BA-DVDs - thanks btw:-) and don't waste your time in getting mad on people you don't even know - who cares - if they like the same music as you they can't be that bad...;-)

cheers
silkcut
28th September 2006 11:55 AM
TornAndFrayed
quote:
jpenn11 wrote:

Is the vinyl source the one cabledogg2 posted a while ago?

It´s the same source recording and the same tracklist but this version sounds much better, as good as it gets IMO. It is taken from a properly transferred original "Contra Band Music (CBM)" vinyl LP.
28th September 2006 12:51 PM
jpenn11
quote:
TornAndFrayed wrote:
It´s the same source recording and the same tracklist but this version sounds much better, as good as it gets IMO. It is taken from a properly transferred original "Contra Band Music (CBM)" vinyl LP.

Thanks so much for this information!
28th September 2006 02:44 PM
Vinyl kills
quote:
TornAndFrayed wrote:
New on the tracker:

The Rolling Stones
July 5, 1972
The Scope
Norfolk, VA

Source:

Lineage:
source #1 (vinyl source):
"Goin´ Back To The Roots" (CBM) original vinyl > CDR(1) > wav (EAC, secure mode) > flac (FLAC Frontend, level 8)
source #2 (*) (CD source):
"Drive Me Crackers" CD > CDR > wav (EAC, secure mode) > flac (FLAC Frontend, level 8)

Tracklist:
01. Brown Sugar
02. Bitch*
03. Rocks Off
04. Gimme Shelter
05. Happy
06. Tumbling Dice
07. Love In Vain*
08. Sweet Virginia
10. All Down The Line*
11. Midnight Rambler*
12. Band Introductions/Bye Bye Johnny
13. Rip This Joint
14. Jumpin´ Jack Flash
15. Street Fighting Man

Notes/Quality:
The main source for this two source mix is the rare "Goin´ Back To The Roots" vinyl LP. Unfortunately, it´s missing three songs (*) which have been includeed here sourced from an alternate bootleg CD source to make the show complete.
The vinyl source sounds very good, the alternate source is inferior sounding but still listenable.

Thanks to Grant T.!

***DO NOT CONVERT TO MP3***
***DO NOT SELL***
***FREE LOSSLESS DISTRIBUTION ONLY***

TornAndFrayed (mjake)

http://de.geocities.com/mjahke/

How does this compare to the VGP 062 release "Going back to the roots" disk 1.

Thank you!
28th September 2006 03:23 PM
De Meeuw
quote:
gonzalo76 wrote:
NEW ON DIME:
Rolling Stones - Buenos Aires - 2006-02-21 - Complete Concert (DVD) (NTSC)

The Rolling Stones
Bigger Bang Tour
River Plate Stadium, BA, Argentina
February 21, 2006.

Complete Concert!!!
Taken from the original master
Includes Shattered and Start Me Up, never broadcasted before!!

Disc 1:

01. Jumpin´ Jack Flash
02. It´s Only Rock & Roll
03. Shattered
04. Oh No Not You Again
05. Tumbling Dice
06. Worried About You
07. Rain Fall Down
08. Midnight Rambler (fantastic performance)
09. Night Time (Is The Right Time)
10. This Place Is Empty

Running Time: 56 min. 46 sec.

Disc 2:

01. Happy
02. Miss You (B-Stage)
03. Rough Justice (B-Stage)
04. Start Me Up (B-Stage)
05. Honky Tonk Women (B-Stage)
06. Sympathy For The Devil
07. Paint It Black
08. Brown Sugar
10. Satisfaction

Running Time: 56 min. 22 sec.

Authored whit TMPGEnc 1.6
Pro-Shot (Excellent quality)
MPEG-2, 720X480, 29.97 fps (4:3) NTSC, 8000 Kbps
Linear PCM, 48.000 Hz, Stereo, 1536 Kbps

Artwork Included

DVD 1:
http://www.dimeadozen.org/torrents-details.php?id=113841

DVD 2:
http://www.dimeadozen.org/torrents-details.php?id=114079

I have seen the dvd 1 and it is a great dvd, but there is between the numbers a silent gap
who can tell me what i can do with this problem

gr Ray
28th September 2006 04:14 PM
Pauli
quote:
De Meeuw wrote:

I have seen the dvd 1 and it is a great dvd, but there is between the numbers a silent gap
who can tell me what i can do with this problem

gr Ray

I just checked it, and I can't find any silent gaps between the tracks.
28th September 2006 04:33 PM
Sebass Hi, please can anyone share the Mick Taylor in Europe DVD? Because two days ago the torrent has 6 or 7 seeds and 20 or 30 leechers, but today there have not seeds. When i download a torrent i share this for 2 weeks, but too many people download de torrent and don't share. Please share the downloaded torrent for a few days, at this way everybody have benefits. Please share the dvd, i need 40 percent of the mick taylor's DVD. Thanks at all!!!

Sebass
28th September 2006 04:48 PM
gonzalo76 NEW ON DIME:

ROLLING STONES
"Buenos Aires"

Label: Pampas Records
Catalog-Nr: PARE 002-1&2

Number of Discs: 2

Complete show from February 16, 1995
Buenos Aires, Argentina, River Plate Stadium

Tracklist:

Disc 1 (Playtime: 67:25)

01. Not Fade Away 4:44
02. Tumbling Dice 5:10
03. You Got Me Rocking 3:59
04. It's All Over Now 4:02
05. Live With Me 4:30
06. Sparks Will Fly 4:42
07. (I Can't Get No) Satisfaction 7:11
08. Out Of Tears 5:53
09. Angie 4:23
10. Rock And A Hard Place 5:17
11. Midnight Rambler 11:24
12. I Go Wild 6:11

Disc 2 (Playtime: 70:53)

01. Miss You/Band Intro 14:33
02. Honky Tonk Women 5:26
03. Before They Make Me Run 4:51
04. Sleeping Away 5:44
05. Sympathy For The Devil 6:23
06. Monkey Man 4:30
07. Street Fighting Man 6:01
08. Start Me Up 3:59
09. It's Only Rock'n'Roll 5:29
10. Brown Sugar 6:55
11. Jumpin' Jack Flash 7:02

Venue:
February 16, 1995. Buenos Aires, ARGENTINA. River Plate Stadium

Sound Quality:
Excellent Soundboard Recording

Transfer:
Silver CDs > EAC > WAV > Sound Fourge > CD Wave Editor > FLAC frontend (level 5)

Complete show: YES

Overall Sound: 9.0

FLACTags: YES

Artwork: YES

Notes:

Minor bugs fixed with Sound Forge

Copy of Sympathy For The Voodoo Cult (Voodoo 001-002)

Transfer and Seed by gonzalo_76

Enjoy!
Gonzalo

-----------------------------------
WARNING: DO NOT SELL THIS RECORDING
-----------------------------------

Torrent:
http://www.dimeadozen.org/torrents-details.php?id=114292
28th September 2006 06:41 PM
GotToRollMe Giants Stadium up on Dime!

http://www.dimeadozen.org/torrents-details.php?id=114307
28th September 2006 06:54 PM
flip1965
quote:
GotToRollMe wrote:
Giants Stadium up on Dime!

http://www.dimeadozen.org/torrents-details.php?id=114307

Great! I'm on it! Still looking for Halifax 09-23-2006.
28th September 2006 07:21 PM
MRD8 New on the tracker this afternoon:

Rolling Stones The Banging Man 2CD

Assorted rehearsal, soundboard and audience recordings from the Bigger Bang tour.

No Label

Quality Varies

Artwork Included

CD-1
Brown Sugar(Press Conference Rehearsals)
Oh No, Not You Again(Press Conference Rehearsals)
Streets Of Love(Toronto Rehearsals)
Start Me Up(San Fransisco 11-20-05)
She's So Cold(Houston 12-1-05)
Live With Me(Moncton9-3-05)
Heartbreaker(Giants Stadium 9-15-05)
Waiting On A Friend(Milwaukee 9-8-05)
Ruby Tuesday(Chicago 9-10-05)
Shattered(Albany 9-17-05)
Rain Fall Down(Salt Lake City 9-22-05)
Oh No, Not You Again(Seattle 10-30-05)
Sweet Virginia(Charlottesville 10-6-05)
Get Off Of My Cloud(Houston 12-1-05)

CD-2
Infamy(Houston 12-1-05)
Sway(Columbus 9-24-05)
Night Time(Detroit 8-31-05)
It Won't Take Long(San Diego 11-11-05)
Rocks Off(San Diego 11-11-05)
Out Of Contro(Philadelphia 10-10-05)
Back Of My Hand(Hershey 10-1-05)
Wild Horses(Durham 10-8-05)
Mr. Pitiful(Washington 10-3-05)
Sympathy For The Devil(Hollywood Bowl 11-6-05)
19th Nervous Breakdown(MSG 9-13-05)
Midnight Rambler(Albany 9-17-05)
Dead Flowers(Toronto 9-26-05)
Paint It Black(Philadelphia 10-12-05)
28th September 2006 07:55 PM
andrews27 FOXBORO!

quote:
flip1965 wrote:

Great! I'm on it! Still looking for Halifax 09-23-2006.

28th September 2006 11:52 PM
De Meeuw
quote:
Pauli wrote:

I just checked it, and I can't find any silent gaps between the tracks.

between the numbers i see the picture 1 sec pauze a little jump
29th September 2006 04:38 AM
LET ME GO68 No one can rip the audio form the Porto 2006 dvd???
29th September 2006 05:04 AM
MRD8 I just snatched this from DIME this morning and thought I'd put it uop here:
Rolling Stones
Giant’s Stadium
E. Rutherford, NJ
September 27, 2006

Giant’s Stadium is my least favorite venue in the greater NYC area at which to see any concert. I have not been there for years and it is only because this was the only local place where the Stones are playing that I went at all. Simply put the people who run the place are major ass holes who treat everybody like crap. So there we were waiting outside for Kanye West to finish his wholly uninspired walk through (no I did not record that crap he called music). We had our choice of standing in back of the floor by the concession stand lines, or we could opt to sit alongside a wall on the outside of the arena with a view of about 30 porta-johns. Our tired old legs opted for the seats. Had to wait a full hour for the Stones to come on stage and we spent the time complaining about the various lines, searches, and DNA samples we had to put up with in order to get inside. Most importantly, we vowed never to return to Giant’s Stadium for a concert (yet as a seasons ticket holder for the Jet’s, I find the place most congenial and accommodating. It’s just the concert crowds that those facist ass holes abuse.)

Well the second the Stones hit the stage, all that frustration and anger disappeared. As I wrote for a local New Orleans newspaper back in 1981 ... “Beg, borrow, lie, cheat or steal. Sell your mother, sister or daughter. Do whatever it takes and do what you must. If there is one concert you must see, it is the Rolling Stones.” These are the guys who wrote the book on Rock ‘n Roll concerts and as they continually update their performance, so too they re-write the book, taking both to higher levels beyond anyone’s pre-conceived notion of what a rock concert should be. I’m not going to review the concert here, you can find that at www.iorr.org. My personal favorite was Far Away Eyes, and that’s as far as I need to go. I’m just putting up some great music for all of you to enjoy. I believe this is the first post from the North American leg of this tour, but I’m hoping others will get theirs up just as fast, as I just can’t get enough of the Stones, and want to hear all the other great tunes they’ve played at the first two shows of this tour.

Recorded by TaperAdvocat from the 30th row of the floor, FOB, directly in front of the right stack ... except when they played the B-Stage, in which case the stack was behind me.

Source Info: Schoeps CCM4's > SD744T > firewire to hard drive of dedicated music only
computer > Bit Conversion and re-sampled with Sound Forge 7.0 > indexed in Sound Forge 4.5
> CD set up with CD Architect 4.5 > CD burned with CD Architect 5.0 onto Mitsui Gold CD >
Extracted to Internet Capable Computer with EAC > FLAC.

Hope you all enjoy this recording as much as I do. PLAY IT AS LOUDLY AS YOU CAN!!!
Please let me know what you think. And most importantly, share it freely with your loved ones
and friends.

May those who try to sell or otherwise profit from my recording be cursed with all the bad karma
that you justly deserve. This means you Middle Valley, VGP & all you other scum sucking
bootleggers who profit from my recordings. We will find you and we will put you out of
business.

-TA

CD1

Intro >
It’s Only Rock ‘n Roll
Live With Me
Monkey Man
Sway
Far Away Eyes
Streets of Love
Just My Imagination
Midnight Rambler
Tumbling Dice
Band Introductions

CD2

Keith Speaks >
You Got The Silver (Keith)
Little T & A (Keith)
Under My Thumb (to B-Stage)
Rough Justice
Start Me Up
Honky Tonk Women (to Main Stage)
Sympathy For The Devil
Jumping Jack Flash
Satisfaction
E: Brown Sugar
Artwork Included
29th September 2006 09:15 AM
Madafaka
quote:
gonzalo76 wrote:
NEW ON DIME:

ROLLING STONES
"Buenos Aires"

Label: Pampas Records
Catalog-Nr: PARE 002-1&2

Number of Discs: 2

Complete show from February 16, 1995
Buenos Aires, Argentina, River Plate Stadium

I'll help you up to seeding this one.
98 is on the way, isn't?
29th September 2006 09:16 AM
gimmekeef Has anyone listened to Giants and can comment on sound quality?....Thanks to all the uploaders and sharers...
29th September 2006 09:17 AM
Madafaka
quote:
gimmekeef wrote:
Has anyone listened to Giants and can comment on sound quality?....Thanks to all the uploaders and sharers...

A great quality to Giants Stadium. I'd download it without doubts!
29th September 2006 10:16 AM
gimmekeef
quote:
Madafaka wrote:

A great quality to Giants Stadium. I'd download it without doubts!

Thank you Sir!..i'm on it like Keith on vodka!
29th September 2006 10:24 AM
goatshead
quote:
stalemate97_2006 wrote:
Is someone is interested in Record Mirror Vol1 and 2 ?
It's a 8cd set. Excellent quality.

I can up it this week if many guys are interested.

That sounds like an awesome collection. I would definitely be interested.

Thanks!
29th September 2006 10:45 AM
stalemate97_2006 Ok I will up the first part tonight.

I hope that many people love this very nice boxset.
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)