ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

Happy 70th Bill!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAŅOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: The Rolling Stones Bit Torrent Thread (Vol. 11) Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
12th September 2006 05:20 PM
Gazza Continuing on from previous thread :

http://novogate.com/board/968/Archives/09%2D15%2D2006/230090-1.html
[Edited by Gazza]
12th September 2006 05:30 PM
razorback OK here are artworks for both "satanic sessions"sets from an unknown label and midnight beat
1st: unknown label
http://www.liederbluete.de/Rolling%20Stones/StonesDiscography/BootlegsAndOuttakes/HTML/S/Satanic%20Sessions%201.htm

http://www.liederbluete.de/Rolling%20Stones/StonesDiscography/BootlegsAndOuttakes/HTML/S/Satanic%20Sessions%202.htm

2nd :midnight beat

http://www.liederbluete.de/Rolling%20Stones/StonesDiscography/BootlegsAndOuttakes/HTML/S/Satanic%20Sessions%20Box.htm
[Edited by razorback]
12th September 2006 07:57 PM
MRD8 My copy is two 4CD jewel cases with no tracklist on the outside at all...just on a card on the inside...thanks for rearranging them to match the Midnight Beat artwork!
13th September 2006 10:47 AM
GotToRollMe I've been seeding the Buenos Aires DVDs (again) for over a week now and there is only one other seed besides myself. Please stay on for awhile as a seed after you download the torrent. 197 downloads and 2 seeds...come on now.

I'll be uploading another one in a couple of days, and when I do I'm going to drop off of this one, so I would appreciate it if a couple of people could get on this as seeds in the meantime. TIA.

EDIT: Now there's just me seeding it. Jesus.

[Edited by GotToRollMe]
13th September 2006 09:50 PM
Sebass Hi, please anybody can share Let It Bleed Documnetary DVD 1, beacuse i have the 92% complete and and there are no seeds, every peers when finished the download don't share the dvd, please help me. Only share the DVD one or two days to complete that. Thanks!!!!

Sebass
13th September 2006 10:53 PM
vox12string Sherlock Satanic vox here.

I don't think we have an 'unknown' label that liederbluete has posted, but rather seperate booklets in the midnight beat box set that have the CORRECT track listing. Check out rs-covers where they have the 'inlays' for vol 1, you can see disc 1 & 4 on one side, disc 2 & 3 on the other.

http://www.rs-covers.com/detail.cfm?albumid=1059
http://www.rs-covers.com/detail.cfm?albumid=1940

Here's the booklet for vol2, no idea where I got these from

[img=http://img166.imageshack.us/img166/245/satanicsessionbox2i1aco9.th.jpg]

[img=http://img149.imageshack.us/img149/9003/satanicsessionbox2i2aiu4.th.jpg]

[Edited by vox12string]
[Edited by vox12string]
[Edited by vox12string]
14th September 2006 10:45 AM
GotToRollMe
quote:
Sebass wrote:
Hi, please anybody can share Let It Bleed Documnetary DVD 1, beacuse i have the 92% complete and and there are no seeds, every peers when finished the download don't share the dvd, please help me. Only share the DVD one or two days to complete that. Thanks!!!!

Sebass

Sebass, are you looking for the DVD-1 that is presently on the tracker?
14th September 2006 12:31 PM
pdog
quote:
GotToRollMe wrote:
I've been seeding the Buenos Aires DVDs (again) for over a week now and there is only one other seed besides myself. Please stay on for awhile as a seed after you download the torrent. 197 downloads and 2 seeds...come on now.

I'll be uploading another one in a couple of days, and when I do I'm going to drop off of this one, so I would appreciate it if a couple of people could get on this as seeds in the meantime. TIA.

EDIT: Now there's just me seeding it. Jesus.

[Edited by GotToRollMe]

This is why I think we should consider ratio guidelines and be a bit stricter, too many snatch and run people.
14th September 2006 01:19 PM
heymjm
quote:
pdog wrote:

This is why I think we should consider ratio guidelines and be a bit stricter, too many snatch and run people.

I'd support this as I always try to give back at least as much as I take.

But, I haven't yet found a way of looking up my share ratio on the tracker. Can anyone advise on how to do it?

thanks
14th September 2006 01:27 PM
GotToRollMe
quote:
heymjm wrote:

I'd support this as I always try to give back at least as much as I take.

But, I haven't yet found a way of looking up my share ratio on the tracker. Can anyone advise on how to do it?

thanks

If you know your ip address, you could click on the info link (the "i" after the torrent name) and see your upload-to-download ratio, but this isn't really that helpful as it resets each time you restart your bit torrent client or your computer. Your best bet would be to go by the ratio represented in your bit torrent client.
14th September 2006 02:34 PM
rogerriffin Can anyone upload to share the TWICKENHAM 20/8/2006 show?

Why 2 sources of 22/8 and no one of 20/8?

Thanks in advanced.
14th September 2006 04:34 PM
gonzalo76
quote:
rogerriffin wrote:
Can anyone upload to share the TWICKENHAM 20/8/2006 show?

Why 2 sources of 22/8 and no one of 20/8?

Thanks in advanced.

Why two sources? Because two different guys taped the show, lol. There are also two sources of 20/8, but I would say only one because the first one shared on IORR was lossy. The lossless source was shared at DIME:

Torrent #109623 Rolling Stones at Twickenham London on august 20 2006 2nd source
http://www.dimeadozen.org/torrents-details.php?id=109623&hit=1
14th September 2006 04:42 PM
pehdefigo Hi people !!

Don Valley Stadium, Sheffield, Aug/27/06 available on Dime now, but incomplete...

http://www.dimeadozen.org/torrents-details.php?id=112042

Enjoy
14th September 2006 04:53 PM
GotToRollMe
quote:
gonzalo76 wrote:

Why two sources? Because two different guys taped the show, lol. There are also two sources of 20/8, but I would say only one because the first one shared on IORR was lossy. The lossless source was shared at DIME:

Torrent #109623 Rolling Stones at Twickenham London on august 20 2006 2nd source
http://www.dimeadozen.org/torrents-details.php?id=109623&hit=1

I'm getting a distinct feeling of deja vu. LOL!
14th September 2006 06:00 PM
Madafaka
quote:
pehdefigo wrote:
Hi people !!

Don Valley Stadium, Sheffield, Aug/27/06 available on Dime now, but incomplete...

http://www.dimeadozen.org/torrents-details.php?id=112042

Enjoy

Thnx!
14th September 2006 06:45 PM
pehdefigo
quote:
Madafaka wrote:

Thnx!

You're welcome

and here too !!!

http://rollingstones.kicks-ass.org:6969/torrents/2006-09-27-sheffield.torrent?76B7CC93ADC682FC279EB82FB9C730FA9379127D
14th September 2006 09:10 PM
mac_daddy gottorollme - is this the more complete of the two buenos aires dvd sources..?

______

re: share ratios, locking users out, punishing leeches, etc.
at the moment, this is impossible. at some point in the near future, the tracker will be changed, and it will hae more features, and locking people out, and enforcing share ratios will be options...

however

i, for one, would vote to NOT lock people out, and to NOT enforce share ratios. i believe that the tracker should be open to all. and as for share ratios, and enforcing them... again, i think it is a waste of time...

what i will vote for is kicking anyone who is stalled due to closed ports, or other end user error. the tracker now has few options, so kicking stalled users is not an option. but they clog up the works something fierce, and they also give a false sense of what is happening. 12 peers is nothing if there is only one guy downloading and the others are stuck because they cant take the time to read the bit torrent help pages that we created... and it is old and tired. i am all for helping people, but i they still screw it up, they should be gone, 'cos they gum up the works for everybody else. note this isnt a ban. but if you are stalled for several minutes you should be kicked (disconnected). get it together, and come back, and download as much as you want, but if your machine isnt working (read "you cant make your machine work") then beat feet until you figure it out... ditto with seeds - 8 seeds doesnt mean squat when 7 of them are putting out 1-2kbps, and the other guy (mrd8 or charlotte, usually )is pumping out data at a good clip. and in fact then i am the guy that connects to one of the seven slow guys, cos they have filled all of the good seeders available slots (dont even start with the sexual references)... kick em. and i dont care if their share ratios suck, let em download... i am more interested in having working machines connected to the tracker... i have also been working on a gift for charlotte - a remotely controlled dedicated bt machine, so we can stick it in someone's office, with a t1 that runs full time, and will d/l all sources on the tracker, and then we can remotely cntrol which ones it seeds with the bandwidth. but that is a ways away...

and who has the office with a constant t1 connection..?

14th September 2006 09:16 PM
FrankiePeppers Mac Daddy, I'm glad your using your computer prowess for the forces of good! It's sounds like you could be quite a hacker or hi-tech criminal.
14th September 2006 11:17 PM
GotToRollMe
quote:
mac_daddy wrote:

gottorollme - is this the more complete of the two buenos aires dvd sources..?

Hey Mac,
This is the complete concert, but doesn't include the "La Viola" TV show.

15th September 2006 12:24 AM
Madafaka The complete show contains Shattered and Start Me Up!
15th September 2006 12:50 AM
MononoM Aug 27, 2006 - Don Valley Stadium, Sheffield, England, Great Britain
uncomplete, recorded with Sony DSC-P150

Start Me Up 1:44
She's So Cold 4:34
Let's Spend The Night Together 0:25
Sway 1:45
Streets Of Love 2:30
It's Only Rock'n Roll, Tumbling Dice 11:25

Get it from the tracker or from dime

Enjoy!

-Menno

[Edited by MononoM]
[Edited by MononoM]
[Edited by MononoM]
15th September 2006 12:51 AM
mac_daddy sweet!

thanks - i will hop on the swarm in a few hours...

15th September 2006 10:23 AM
GotToRollMe
quote:
Madafaka wrote:
The complete show contains Shattered and Start Me Up!

LOL! Okay, this is the complete concert that they aired on Argentinian TV - "Shattered" and "Start Me Up" weren't included. I think they're only available on the audio from this show.
15th September 2006 11:40 AM
Madafaka
quote:
GotToRollMe wrote:
LOL! Okay, this is the complete concert that they aired on Argentinian TV - "Shattered" and "Start Me Up" weren't included. I think they're only available on the audio from this show.

Nope. I got the complete dvd, including Shattered and Start Me Up
From there is taken the audio version that Gonzalo told us they will upload.
15th September 2006 12:48 PM
MRD8 New on the tracker this afternoon:

Rolling Stones Philadelphia September 20, 2002 2CD

I have the wrong date on the tracker...DUHHHHH!

No Label

8/10

No Artwork

Disc One
Street Fighting Man
It's Only Rock N' Roll
If You Can't Rock Me
Don't Stop
All Down The Line
Love In Vain
Live With Me
Monkey Man
Gimme Shelter
Tumbling Dice
--- Introductions
Slipping Away (Keith)
Happy (Keith)
I Can't Turn You Loose

Disc Two
Start Me Up
Honky Tonk Women
Can't You Hear Me Knocking
Satisfaction
Beast Of Burden (B-stage)
Miss You (B-stage)
Brown Sugar (B-stage)
Sympathy for the Devil (encore)
Jumping Jack Flash (encore)
15th September 2006 01:32 PM
gonzalo76
quote:
Madafaka wrote:

Nope. I got the complete dvd, including Shattered and Start Me Up
From there is taken the audio version that Gonzalo told us they will upload.

Yes indeed !
Tomorrow my ISP will increase my upload speed so... prepare your bandwidth !
15th September 2006 01:37 PM
gonzalo76
quote:
MRD8 wrote:
New on the tracker this afternoon:

Rolling Stones Philadelphia September 20, 2002 2CD

I have the wrong date on the tracker...DUHHHHH!

No Label

8/10

Thank you Bob, the one I have was from DIME but it was LOSSY.
I'm "opening" my recicle bin right now, lol

Torrent here:
http://rollingstones.kicks-ass.org:6969/torrents/Rolling+Stones+Philadelphia+September+20%2C+2003+2CD.torrent?0A06221F81F418D0DB3C75849332A7F97C9203CB
[Edited by gonzalo76]
15th September 2006 02:28 PM
Boogie-Woogie hello@all,

is it possible to upload this dvd ?
i saw an exerpt and it was pretty good!
15th September 2006 02:40 PM
LET ME GO68 Hello, someone can reesed Shepperds 99, i'm stopped at 30%
Thank you in advance
15th September 2006 06:40 PM
Mickijaggeroo From a good friend of mine:

"Stones - Scandinavia 2006 - 1st and 3rd Sept. - DVD (NTSC) - cuts by amm

Rolling Stones
Bergen & Horsens
1st and 3 Sept '06, DVD
cuts-by-amm

Seems like we have to wait for some good stuff from the 2 last Euro Shows
- Bergen and Horsens (Sept 1 & 3), so here are what I was able to get with
my Casio Exlime 600P camera.

BE WARNED !!
The clips are shot from the the crowd.
There are some noise, some pushing, heads, arms and so.
Still you'll get a good feeling of how fantastic the shows was.
The sound is not so bad, nearly good, but it is in mono.
The pouring "all show" rain in Bergen did not make it easier.
Horsens cuts are much better !

Some screenshots will be here and artwork will follow later - tonight
or tomorrow. All depending on how easy it is to get this started.

With menu.

Hope it all the info needed are here !

All the Best !

Koengen, Bergen, Norway
Friday Sept. 1, 2006 - Total time: 9:48
All Bergen cuts are w/many heads & pushing, but sound is quite OK

1. Intro & "JUMPING JACK FLASH" - (comp.) - 4:07
2. "STREETS OF LOVE" - (not comp.) - 4:35
3. "BROWN SUGAR" - (Short) - 1:06

Forum Horsens, Horsens, Denmark
Sunday Sept. 3, 2006 - Total time: 29:23
All Horsens cuts are better - distance, but quite steady and sound is OK

4. Intro & "JUMPING JACK FLASH" - 4:28
5. "SWAY"- (missing start) - 3:27
6. "STREETS OF LOVE" - (cut at end) - 6:23
7. "PAINT IT BLACK" - (missing start) - 3:57
8. "SATISFACTION" - (compleat w/ fireworks and very Euro end) - 10:48
Total time: 39:11

Technical:
Info: Casio 600P -> Nero 6 (NTSC)-> DVD-Decrypter(no errors)-> Dime->YOU

Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)