ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

Happy 70th Bill!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: The Rolling Stones Bit Torrent Thread (Vol. 11) Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
15th September 2006 07:33 PM
GotToRollMe
quote:
Madafaka wrote:

Nope. I got the complete dvd, including Shattered and Start Me Up
From there is taken the audio version that Gonzalo told us they will upload.

Argh! You mean I reauthored these DVDs a couple of months ago, and there's a complete show out there? Check your PM!
15th September 2006 08:25 PM
stalemate97_2006 I go to the iorr.org /hot stuff forum.

They share "All Sold Out" - Yokohama 2003 (Sbd/Mick's monitor)"

http://www.rs-covers.com/detail.cfm?albumid=1760
or http://www.rs-covers.com/detail.cfm?albumid=912

I download 5 or 6 tracks(in mp3 formats ) and listen to them.

The sound is outstanding,terrific and interpretations is really good.

Is someone has this entire boot in flac format ?
I think that it is one of the best bootlegs of Forty Licks tour.
15th September 2006 08:39 PM
Madafaka
quote:
GotToRollMe wrote:
Argh! You mean I reauthored these DVDs a couple of months ago, and there's a complete show out there? Check your PM!

You must ask first!
Check yours.
15th September 2006 11:57 PM
Carlos Pigozzi Sorry, where's the link to download Buenos Aires '06 FULL ? ( DVD )
16th September 2006 07:41 AM
MRD8 New on the tracker this morning:

Rolling Stones Philadelphia September 20, 2002 DVD

No Label

8/10

Artwork Included

In my opinion this is THE best audience filmed show on the entire Licks tour!

Street Fighting Man
It's Only Rock & Roll
If You Can't Rock Me
Don't Stop
All Down The Line
Love In Vain
Live With Me
Monkey Man
Gimme Shelter
Tumbling Dice
Band Introductions
Slipping Away
Happy
I Can't Turn You Loose
Start Me Up
Honky Tonk Women
Can't You Hear Me Knocking
Satisfaction
Beast Of Burden
Miss You
Brown Sugar
Sympathy For The Devil
Jumping Jack Flash
16th September 2006 09:21 AM
Madafaka
quote:
Carlos Pigozzi wrote:
Sorry, where's the link to download Buenos Aires '06 FULL ? ( DVD )

There's no link.
16th September 2006 09:21 AM
Madafaka
quote:
MRD8 wrote:
New on the tracker this morning:

Rolling Stones Philadelphia September 20, 2002 DVD

No Label

8/10

Artwork Included

In my opinion this is THE best audience filmed show on the entire Licks tour!

Street Fighting Man
It's Only Rock & Roll
If You Can't Rock Me
Don't Stop
All Down The Line
Love In Vain
Live With Me
Monkey Man
Gimme Shelter
Tumbling Dice
Band Introductions
Slipping Away
Happy
I Can't Turn You Loose
Start Me Up
Honky Tonk Women
Can't You Hear Me Knocking
Satisfaction
Beast Of Burden
Miss You
Brown Sugar
Sympathy For The Devil
Jumping Jack Flash

I got this dvd and it's really awesome! Thank you for sharing it!
16th September 2006 01:24 PM
Carlos Pigozzi
quote:
Madafaka wrote:

There's no link.

OK, but it's gonna be distributed via torrent or just snail mail ? I'm asking cause I'd love to get a copy.

Thanks !
16th September 2006 01:47 PM
Madafaka
quote:
Carlos Pigozzi wrote:
OK, but it's gonna be distributed via torrent or just snail mail ? I'm asking cause I'd love to get a copy.

Thanks !

I can't distribute it by now.
Sorry!
16th September 2006 02:09 PM
Carlos Pigozzi
quote:
Madafaka wrote:

There's no link.

Oh sorry, I thought it was indeed being shared. Will it be in the near future ?
16th September 2006 02:14 PM
Madafaka
quote:
Carlos Pigozzi wrote:
Oh sorry, I thought it was indeed being shared. Will it be in the near future ?

Ah, sos de Argentina! Este dvd completo es de la trasmision del 13 y lo compraron y distribuyeron en el foro de RO en español. Pregunta ahi, por ahi alguien te lo puede pasar.
Saludos!
16th September 2006 03:11 PM
GotToRollMe
quote:
mac_daddy wrote:
sweet!

thanks - i will hop on the swarm in a few hours...

Thanks, Mac!
16th September 2006 07:47 PM
Carlos Pigozzi
quote:
Madafaka wrote:

Ah, sos de Argentina! Este dvd completo es de la trasmision del 13 y lo compraron y distribuyeron en el foro de RO en español. Pregunta ahi, por ahi alguien te lo puede pasar.
Saludos!

Che en que parte del foro ? Perdona que sea tan rompe pero no lo encuentro. Vos lo tenes ? Porque si es asi y no es molestia podria arreglar con vos. Gracias !
17th September 2006 07:33 AM
Boogie-Woogie are there other essential dvds of the 68-72 era besides ladies and gentleman,montreux 72, marquee 71 ?
17th September 2006 11:45 AM
VoodooChileInWOnderl I need some help, I have several days a few weeks with the DVD "Let It Bleed Documentary DVD-2" with 4.00GB already downloades when the file is 3.99GB and it shows 99.9% completed when it's more than 100% it's still in the uppper portion of Azureus and it's not finished. Glad that at least i'm sharing the file and I'm sure that when it gets finished and goes to to the lower part the share ratio will be 4 or something

What the fuck is going on and what can I do to solve this problem?

17th September 2006 02:32 PM
travelinman
quote:
VoodooChileInWOnderl wrote:
I need some help, I have several days a few weeks with the DVD "Let It Bleed Documentary DVD-2" with 4.00GB already downloades when the file is 3.99GB and it shows 99.9% completed when it's more than 100% it's still in the uppper portion of Azureus and it's not finished. Glad that at least i'm sharing the file and I'm sure that when it gets finished and goes to to the lower part the share ratio will be 4 or something

What the fuck is going on and what can I do to solve this problem?

Just burn it with dvd shrink.
17th September 2006 02:39 PM
travelinman On the tracker, from video, transferred to a dvdr standalone. No menu. No artwork. Nothing fancy, no remastering. These are tv broadcasts, not audience films. There's a video glitch in Ligabue. Quality? 8 maybe. There is also a Stones live performance of Beast of Burden at the very end which I think came from San Diego 94.

In the set with the James Harman Band, Taylor looks like he borrowed some of Jagger's clothes.

Enjoy.

Mick Taylor in Europe
Mick Taylor, Yes to Europe 2 songs: YOU CANT ALWAYS GET WHAT YOU WANT and another in Italian; singer is Luciano Ligabue), Lev Blues Festival Germany 1997 Crossroads Program includes “Blind Willie McTell” (3rd May: Leverkusen, Germany, ‘Bluesfest Lev ‘97’ (Goin’ South/I Wonder Why/Can’t You Hear Me Knocking/Blind Willie McTell) Line-up: MT (gtr, voc)/Robert Ahwai (gtr)/Hillary Briggs (keyb)/Michael Bailey (bass)/Jeffrey Allen telecast on the 23rd September by German WDR-TV and on the 9th January by German 3-SAT TV.) Piostima Blues festival 1991 Taylor performs as part of the James Harman Band. (Is It Yes?, Red House/Goin' Down Slow (Jimi Hendrix)(James B. Oden), Worried About You (Chester Burnett)) 6th July: Pistoia, Italy, Piazza Del Duomo, 'Bluesin' Festival'
17th September 2006 04:04 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl
quote:
travelinman wrote:

Just burn it with dvd shrink.

I can't burn it as it's not completed, it's in the upper part of Azureus as 99.9% downloaded
17th September 2006 04:25 PM
Boogie-Woogie can anybody create a dvd cover for the mick taylor europe stuff ?

thanks in advance
17th September 2006 05:07 PM
razorback
quote:
travelinman wrote:

Mick Taylor in Europe

Thanks for this one.I always find cds but never M.T's boot videos
17th September 2006 10:21 PM
GotToRollMe
quote:
VoodooChileInWOnderl wrote:

I can't burn it as it's not completed, it's in the upper part of Azureus as 99.9% downloaded

I'll hook you up, daddy-o!
18th September 2006 09:15 AM
nappyrags don't know if this is old news or not but the 4 reel "big cocksucker blues" 2 dvd set is running at the traders den....

http://www.thetradersden.org/forums/showthread.php?t=26482
18th September 2006 02:07 PM
Madafaka
quote:
Carlos Pigozzi wrote:

Che en que parte del foro ? Perdona que sea tan rompe pero no lo encuentro. Vos lo tenes ? Porque si es asi y no es molestia podria arreglar con vos. Gracias !

Yo lo tengo pero no lo puedo distribuir. Fijate si alguien de aca puede hacerlo: http://rocksoff.org/phpBB/viewforum.php?f=1&sid=62003d1b9adacea60863cae1904fd035
18th September 2006 04:21 PM
Sebass Hi!, can anybody upload again "Charlie is my darling" and "Rolling Stones Roadie Tape Giants Stadium 10-16-97 DVD", because i have the two dvd´s with te 60% complete but i need some seed to finish this. Please help me!! Thanks at all!!!!

Sebass
18th September 2006 06:42 PM
zipmouth Can anyone offer any insight on taping using an ALD?

I plan on taping the Churchill Downs show on the 29th and have never tried the ALD approach. How does it work exactly? Where and how do you arrange for the device at the venue?
18th September 2006 07:43 PM
Carlos Pigozzi
quote:
Madafaka wrote:

Yo lo tengo pero no lo puedo distribuir. Fijate si alguien de aca puede hacerlo: http://rocksoff.org/phpBB/viewforum.php?f=1&sid=62003d1b9adacea60863cae1904fd035

Ah, que lastima .... bueno en caso de tenerlo y si no se puede tampoco lo distribuiria, pero bueno, entiendo como son estas cosas. Conozco eso de las "elites". Yo pertenezco desde hace años a la pagina de intercambio de Nirvana y es la misma cosa. Gracias por tu ayuda y espero que alguna vez pueda disfrutar de ese DVD. Y perdona que no te mande privados, pero no me funcionan, no se que onda ( tengo cookies habilitadas. )
18th September 2006 08:49 PM
mac_daddy what is on the second disc (csblues @ ttd)..? i have the 4reel version, but it is only a single dvd...

18th September 2006 11:27 PM
gonzalo76
quote:
Carlos Pigozzi wrote:

Ah, que lastima .... bueno en caso de tenerlo y si no se puede tampoco lo distribuiria, pero bueno, entiendo como son estas cosas. Conozco eso de las "elites". Yo pertenezco desde hace años a la pagina de intercambio de Nirvana y es la misma cosa. Gracias por tu ayuda y espero que alguna vez pueda disfrutar de ese DVD. Y perdona que no te mande privados, pero no me funcionan, no se que onda ( tengo cookies habilitadas. )

Carlos, yo te los grabo de onda, mandame un mail asi arreglamos (entra en mi perfil y sacalo de ahi)

Saludos.

PS. No se de que "elites" hablas pero aca mas que de elites, se trata de estar en la pagina adecuada en el momento adecuado

[Edited by gonzalo76]
19th September 2006 12:13 AM
jpenn11
quote:
mac_daddy wrote:
what is on the second disc (csblues @ ttd)..? i have the 4reel version, but it is only a single dvd...

The art at rs-covers indicates there is nothing more than the bonus material listed at TTD. Also, the cover indicates the original was on a DL-9 disc, but MRD8 offered this condensed to a single regular disc a while ago. Perhaps he can explain the alchemy involved.
19th September 2006 01:11 AM
Madafaka
quote:
gonzalo76 wrote:
PS. No se de que "elites" hablas pero aca mas que de elites, se trata de estar en la pagina adecuada en el momento adecuado

Tal cual, es asi!
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)