ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

Troy Fleece / Leader Post with thanks to Jeep
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAŅOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Halifax Commons, Halifax NS Sept 23, 2006 Setlist, pictures, and reviews Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
23rd September 2006 08:59 PM
PartyDoll MEG Setlist thanks to Ron from Halifax and Billnict via Shidoobee. Thanks to Stonesdoug for the correction.

Setlist confirmed
1. Paint It Black
2. Its only rock n roll
3. Oh no not you again
4. Lets spend the night together
5. Monkey Man
6. Streets of Love
7. bitch
8. tumbling dice

9. You Got the SIlver
10. Little T and A

11. Miss You
12. Rough Justice
13. Start Me Up
14. Honky Tonk Women

15. Sympathy for the Devil
16. Jumpin Jack Flash
17. Brown Sugar

18. Satisfaction

Thanks to Jeep and Montana for reviews and photos

venue info : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Halifax_Commons

[Edited by Gazza]
23rd September 2006 08:59 PM
glencar Song #7?
23rd September 2006 09:01 PM
PartyDoll MEG He left it blank Glenny-lets guess
23rd September 2006 09:02 PM
glencar Well, it's most likely a ballad. As tears Go By?
23rd September 2006 09:13 PM
T&A anyone mind if I whine awhile?
23rd September 2006 09:15 PM
Gazza

Pics by Andrew Vaughan/AP and Paul Darrow/Reuters
23rd September 2006 09:15 PM
PartyDoll MEG Miss you - damn!!

I'll check later and see what #7 was
23rd September 2006 09:16 PM
Gazza

[Edited by Gazza]
23rd September 2006 09:20 PM
Nellcote Wow, Keith looks like Spencer Tracy in "The Old Man at The Sea"...
23rd September 2006 09:20 PM
glencar I wonder if T&A was any better? LOL
23rd September 2006 09:21 PM
TomL Hopefully number 7 was rambler, if not only 19 songs. Set reverting back to shit. If we get garbage in NJ I hope they boo the fuck out of them.
23rd September 2006 09:22 PM
Gazza Going by his cap, looks like Keith was watching the Ryder Cup all afternoon
[Edited by Gazza]
23rd September 2006 09:24 PM
Altamont 7 was probably a cover song.
23rd September 2006 09:24 PM
Gazza
quote:
TomL wrote:
Hopefully number 7 was rambler, if not only 19 songs. Set reverting back to shit. If we get garbage in NJ I hope they boo the fuck out of them.

Halifax is a new audience - unlike Boston. Theyve never played there beffore. Id have expected more of a 'safe' setlist at this show than last wednesday's one

I would bet your setlist at Giants will be closer to what was played at Gillette.

19 is here to stay, I'm afraid. It was reduced to that in London because of Micks voice or the curfew, depending on who you believe. Theyre obviously not hurrying to restore it to 20 again.
[Edited by Gazza]
23rd September 2006 09:27 PM
TomL I hope so brother. You coming? We'll be in the parking lot at 1.
23rd September 2006 09:29 PM
RaggedCompany I hope, Gazza, that you're right. However, in looking at past patterns, opening nights always have 2-4 songs that never see the light of day again.
23rd September 2006 09:30 PM
Gazza No, Tom...LOL
[Edited by Gazza]
23rd September 2006 09:35 PM
TomL Dam I wanted to get your Irish ass all fucked up. What about that Mexican bastard? He's keeping everything a secert.

The one that bothers me the most is Miss you, rather have UMT.

Oh and SOL, Meg and that fucker from Buffalo think they are going to have a sing-a-long. That will be my piss song.
[Edited by TomL]
[Edited by TomL]
23rd September 2006 09:38 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl
quote:
TomL wrote:
Dam I wanted to get your Irish ass all fucked up. What about that Mexican bastard? He's keeping everything a secert.

Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I'm just watching
23rd September 2006 09:40 PM
telek the missing song #7 was song number 18 :ycagwyw
23rd September 2006 09:41 PM
TomL Voo brother. Should I bring beer for you? How are you. Bring back the FYGWY thread, your girls say it so well. Hows it going ?
23rd September 2006 09:52 PM
Bitch Looks like KEEF will be sticking to his setlist for a while, he's been consistant in that way. Good!

Any commentaries in on those songs yet?

23rd September 2006 09:57 PM
RaggedCompany You Got The Silver, Before They Make Me Run, and the Nearness of You are, IMO, the best of Keef. Haven't heard Little T&A live before--looking forward to it on Oct 4--Montana, baby!
23rd September 2006 10:08 PM
Gazza
quote:
telek wrote:
the missing song #7 was song number 18 :ycagwyw

Thanks. Setlist now confirmed, with appropriate changes
23rd September 2006 10:13 PM
Strange_Stray_Cat Cool setlist. Good to read this. Just got home. Had a great night with a wonderful woman. I think I'm falling in love.
23rd September 2006 10:14 PM
PartyDoll MEG
quote:
TomL wrote:
Dam I wanted to get your Irish ass all fucked up. What about that Mexican bastard? He's keeping everything a secert.

The one that bothers me the most is Miss you, rather have UMT.

Oh and SOL, Meg and that fucker from Buffalo think they are going to have a sing-a-long. That will be my piss song.
[Edited by TomL]
[Edited by TomL]

honey there will be a sing a long!
23rd September 2006 10:15 PM
parmeda
quote:
TomL wrote:

Bullshit...I told you I'm bringing duct tape.

23rd September 2006 10:27 PM
TomL Rock On Pam. Ditto, plus condoms just in case.
23rd September 2006 10:33 PM
Bitch
23rd September 2006 11:20 PM
Lord Homosex What is that shit under Keith's eys? It looks like...well oldness. I was thinking how good keith looked in the Boston show and here he looks like crap (although I dig the hat). Doesn't it seem like they might have done him and his hair over a bit on the set of "Pirates"?
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)