ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

AWD Arena, Hannover - 19th July 2006
© Niedersachsen NDR2 Radio thanks to Jeep!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Brian.........part 5 Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
4th May 2006 05:19 PM
Sophia Graves
5th May 2006 09:39 AM
Sophia Graves
5th May 2006 01:29 PM
stewed & Keefed
5th May 2006 09:28 PM
Sophia Graves
6th May 2006 06:07 AM
stewed & Keefed
6th May 2006 03:27 PM
stewed & Keefed
6th May 2006 07:09 PM
GhostofBrianJones Hi S&K! How are ya? I still love all those pictures of Brian you
are posting everyday. Please keep up the good work.

Hi Sophia! Thanks for your pictures as well!!

Loveya
7th May 2006 06:15 AM
stewed & Keefed
8th May 2006 08:24 AM
Sophia Graves
8th May 2006 01:55 PM
stewed & Keefed
9th May 2006 01:46 AM
Sophia Graves
9th May 2006 01:11 PM
stewed & Keefed
10th May 2006 10:38 AM
Bruno
Great shot.
10th May 2006 01:12 PM
Angiegirl On Dutch TV a minute ago: Pat Andrews just accused Brian's 'employees' as she called them (the rest of the band) of ordering the murder of Brian.

She claims the Stones were afraid that Brian's new band would knock the Stones off their popularity thrones...

She's delirious. And she has hideous hair. She was just here to promote the movie Stoned...
10th May 2006 01:43 PM
stewed & Keefed
10th May 2006 04:53 PM
Sophia Graves
quote:
Angiegirl wrote:
On Dutch TV a minute ago: Pat Andrews just accused Brian's 'employees' as she called them (the rest of the band) of ordering the murder of Brian.

She claims the Stones were afraid that Brian's new band would knock the Stones off their popularity thrones...

She's delirious. And she has hideous hair. She was just here to promote the movie Stoned...

it could be, who knows. i am riddling about it too..i hope the thruth WILL come out someday SOON!! thats all i want.. brian just so fucking deserves it to rest in peace!!! if he can not be alive than at least they should let him rest in peace!
11th May 2006 12:59 PM
stewed & Keefed
11th May 2006 02:32 PM
GhostofBrianJones I heard that too. At first I thought it was misinterpreted but guess not.
Would like to hear the entire interview to see all she said. That is very
interesting.
11th May 2006 02:40 PM
Twostoned
quote:
Sophia Graves wrote:

it could be, who knows.

Oh bullshit! I have not heard such nonsense. "his employees"? That pisses me right off! I suppose that was the intention of this ludicrous post?
11th May 2006 06:39 PM
GhostofBrianJones Sophia, see if you can find anything about it, okay? Maybe there is an article
on it somewhere in a magazine, or paper. I will check myself. Since you live
in Europe maybe it will be easier to find.

And anyone else who finds out anything about this please share. Thanks much.
12th May 2006 08:07 AM
Angiegirl
quote:
GhostofBrianJones wrote:

Here's the link to the show that broadcast the interview (a Dutch explanation about who she is first, but the interview with Pat Andrews is in English (Dutch subtitles))...

[Edited by Angiegirl]
12th May 2006 03:58 PM
stewed & Keefed
12th May 2006 07:01 PM
GhostofBrianJones Thank you very much AngieGirl I saw it and was surprised to see Leo Gregory
used in place of Brian. She does not say a whole lot, the part about the
other band members being "employees" of Brian Jones is a new one on me.

Thanks very much again. Appreciate your help.
12th May 2006 08:04 PM
Sophia Graves
quote:
Twostoned wrote:

Oh bullshit! I have not heard such nonsense. "his employees"? That pisses me right off! I suppose that was the intention of this ludicrous post?

my post was not focused on the word "the employees"..it was fucking focused on what she said about that the stones where maybe frightened brian would knock them off the throne! i think its not that stupid to think that maybe they have bloody hands! maybe i said..and i said "who knows"! so calm down.. its a way of seeing and a way of opinion.. you cant change my opinion..i think what i think, you think what you think!
and to be honest alot of facts speak for that there COULD be a truth behind it.
12th May 2006 08:08 PM
Sophia Graves
quote:
GhostofBrianJones wrote:
Sophia, see if you can find anything about it, okay? Maybe there is an article
on it somewhere in a magazine, or paper. I will check myself. Since you live
in Europe maybe it will be easier to find.

so is the interview what you wanted or should i keep my eyes open still?
interesting interesting..how everything is so long ago but still one of the most hot topics!..even with new informations. weird.
12th May 2006 10:40 PM
Twostoned
quote:
Sophia Graves wrote:

my post was not focused on the word "the employees"..it was fucking focused on what she said about that the stones where maybe frightened brian would knock them off the throne! i think its not that stupid to think that maybe they have bloody hands! maybe i said..and i said "who knows"! so calm down.. its a way of seeing and a way of opinion.. you cant change my opinion..i think what i think, you think what you think!
and to be honest alot of facts speak for that there COULD be a truth behind it.

Whatever. I am not one to speculate. I do not believe that Brian was kicked out of the band. I think he quit. I find it weird that John Lennon never said anything about forming a "super group" with Brian. I think it was an insulting remark when Pat Andrews said "let's face it Mick, Keith, Bill and Charlie were Brian's employees", like the band was an enterprise or something and Brian was the reigning King. If he treated his band mates like this I would have kicked him in the ass! This subject has been stampeded and I am so sick of it.
13th May 2006 12:21 AM
GhostofBrianJones That video was sorta confusing to me. I wonder how much editing there was
because some of it was choppy. I don't know her at all but I guess she is
trying to find out more about his death. Thanks again Angie.
13th May 2006 06:00 AM
stewed & Keefed
[Edited by stewed & Keefed]
13th May 2006 08:35 AM
Sophia Graves
quote:
Twostoned wrote:

Whatever. I am not one to speculate. I do not believe that Brian was kicked out of the band. I think he quit. I find it weird that John Lennon never said anything about forming a "super group" with Brian. I think it was an insulting remark when Pat Andrews said "let's face it Mick, Keith, Bill and Charlie were Brian's employees", like the band was an enterprise or something and Brian was the reigning King. If he treated his band mates like this I would have kicked him in the ass! This subject has been stampeded and I am so sick of it.

so there you see how things can be missunderstanding on the internet. i never concured with the speach that brian was kicked out.. i also think he quit. but still it could be a fact that the rolling stones incorporated were maybe in fear. as the band were the capital of "rolling stones incorporated". even these days you see what bunch of shit the musicbusiness and the big big labels can be..its just enough to look what they are doing for landing a big hit and making the big money. hmm.
we will see..i trust in that the truth will maybe show up someday.

[Edited by Sophia Graves]
13th May 2006 08:40 AM
lotsajizz
quote:
Sophia Graves wrote:

my post was not focused on the word "the employees"..it was fucking focused on what she said about that the stones where maybe frightened brian would knock them off the throne! i think its not that stupid to think that maybe they have bloody hands!

Yes, it stupid. Very stupid. And ignorant too.

Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)