ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

AWD Arena, Hannover - 19th July 2006
© Niedersachsen NDR2 Radio thanks to Jeep!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Brian.........part 5 Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
7th July 2006 07:53 AM
RubyTuesday
7th July 2006 08:47 AM
Sophia Graves haha, did you actually find alot of coins back then? that sounds weird. i dont know what it means but i remember i read something about that finding coin in a dream had a meaning. try to look it up via google. there are some sites about dreams and their meaning.
okey, i am really curious and excited about the pictures. when you dig some out tell me and lets watch them via email
weird school system you had. i mean it is still weird what i hear about the US school system nowadays. we have it totally different i think.
and i wonder if in america you people were also that dressed how they were here in europe in the 60s
7th July 2006 08:50 AM
Sophia Graves
7th July 2006 09:37 AM
RubyTuesday Another picture of Brian taken by Bill Wyman
7th July 2006 10:00 AM
Sophia Graves wow!!! i must say thats one of my new favorites!! bill wyman is so talented when its about art it seems.
7th July 2006 10:18 AM
Sophia Graves
7th July 2006 10:22 AM
RubyTuesday
7th July 2006 10:29 AM
not bound to please
quote:
Sophia Graves wrote:
yes linda, i love that photo so much, too! it looks so warm, fimilar and harmonic in there.. i wish that was for real.

i hope you are fine, s&k and linda!

I'm posting on the Brian thread - I have now officially lost it.

Anyway - it doesn't appear "warm" to me. It looks like either Brian was trying to escape - or Mick is holding him up.
7th July 2006 10:47 AM
Sophia Graves
quote:
not bound to please wrote:

Anyway - it doesn't appear "warm" to me. It looks like either Brian was trying to escape - or Mick is holding him up.

i know what you mean and i have eyes myself.. but i meant it in a different way. i cannot really explain what i feel when i look at this photograph..english is not my native language. but in some way it looks "warm" and familiar, i mean different compared to all the other photos you usually see. you can see that this photo is actually rockn roll circus..i think its taken there..or about this time. and we all know how it was about the relationship between and brian and them at this time. the happiness is obviously faked by mick and brian escapes and i think he never was one who was good in faking if he liked someone or not. you always could see his mood extremly expressed in his face.. if he tried to smile (while in bad mood) it looked totally faked and more like he was pulling a face. so. maybe you understand now in what way i mean it. thats also why i said "i wish that was for real".

[Edited by Sophia Graves]
7th July 2006 10:49 AM
LadyJane
quote:

LMFAO!!!!!!!

You will NEVER live this down!!!!!!!!!!

LJ.
7th July 2006 11:16 AM
not bound to please
quote:
LadyJane wrote:

LMFAO!!!!!!!

You will NEVER live this down!!!!!!!!!!

LJ.

Damn - I KNEW it! I posted a drunken semi review of Stoned at Maxy's. I'd repost it here - but that would be sort of tacky, non?

Sophia - I wasn't questioning you, just making an observation. What country are you from?

best regards

7th July 2006 11:54 AM
Sophia Graves germany
from berlin i am.

its okey though..i just tried to explain.

btw.. i noticed your signature a few days ago.. i like the quote of wilde. a really good signature to have!
7th July 2006 12:00 PM
GhostofBrianJones The big one where Mick has Brian's coat seems to me he is trying to bring
Brian more into the picture by gently pulling him over towards the group.
He looks like he is happy but Brian looks uncertain as to whether to move
more into the picture or not. I am not sure but is that picture from the David
Frost's show?

Thanks for the beautiful pictures.

Loveya S&K and Sophia
7th July 2006 12:24 PM
not bound to please
quote:
Sophia Graves wrote:
germany
from berlin i am.

its okey though..i just tried to explain.

btw.. i noticed your signature a few days ago.. i like the quote of wilde. a really good signature to have!

Thank you. I love Oscar...trickster he...

Sophia means wisdom in Greek. Nice name. I am an American Mutt - Greek, English, German/Prussian, Russian and French.

My mother's second husband's second cousin (JFK) had a wonderfully hilarious quote - "Ich bin ein Berliner." - I am a dounut.

Have you seen Stoned yet.

best regards

7th July 2006 12:52 PM
Sophia Graves what? is that a joke or did i understand wrong that you are related in any way to jfk? confusing! haha!

yes, i know.. i like the greek myth and the greek names.. i am really happy my mother had chosen this name for me.

i havent seen stoned yet. when i worked in london essex autumn last yeah i havent had the time to run into the film theatres.. and right now it is only shown in german here in two cinemas.. and i dont really wanna see it in german. but a friend and i we're trying to get the dvd somewhere so we can watch it. i have mixed feelings about what i heard, read and saw about it.
i bet you saw it.
7th July 2006 12:53 PM
Sophia Graves
quote:
GhostofBrianJones wrote:
The big one where Mick has Brian's coat seems to me he is trying to bring
Brian more into the picture by gently pulling him over towards the group.
He looks like he is happy but Brian looks uncertain as to whether to move
more into the picture or not. I am not sure but is that picture from the David
Frost's show?

Thanks for the beautiful pictures.

Loveya S&K and Sophia

i would say it is really hard to get what is going on in that photograph.. but thats actually a thing what i like about photos..when theres something in it you can put alot of thoughts in it..several meanings and so on. i would say its one of my favorite gourp pictures just because of this fact.
7th July 2006 01:07 PM
stewed & Keefed
7th July 2006 01:08 PM
stewed & Keefed
7th July 2006 01:10 PM
not bound to please
quote:
Sophia Graves wrote:
what? is that a joke or did i understand wrong that you are related in any way to jfk? confusing! haha!

yes, i know.. i like the greek myth and the greek names.. i am really happy my mother had chosen this name for me.

i havent seen stoned yet. when i worked in london essex autumn last yeah i havent had the time to run into the film theatres.. and right now it is only shown in german here in two cinemas.. and i dont really wanna see it in german. but a friend and i we're trying to get the dvd somewhere so we can watch it. i have mixed feelings about what i heard, read and saw about it.
i bet you saw it.

Actually, I am a joker - but I am really related to JFK by my first stepfather - who is a Fitzgerald, and second cousin. My ex used to joke and call my mom Zsa Zsa (after Gabor - repeatedly married)...

Anyway she is now happily married to my 3rd stepfather, an architect and blues aficionado.

I saw Stoned on dvd last night - I posted a drunken review at Maxy's. Have mixed feelings about it. My film industry friends in London warned me it was going to be a train wreck...but you should be able to get a hold of it now...it's worth a look. I mean - how many bad films do we all see, and bad tv shows...

7th July 2006 01:39 PM
RubyTuesday
7th July 2006 01:42 PM
RubyTuesday
7th July 2006 02:55 PM
Sophia Graves
quote:

Actually, I am a joker - but I am really related to JFK by my first stepfather - who is a Fitzgerald, and second cousin. My ex used to joke and call my mom Zsa Zsa (after Gabor - repeatedly married)...

Anyway she is now happily married to my 3rd stepfather, an architect and blues aficionado.

I saw Stoned on dvd last night - I posted a drunken review at Maxy's. Have mixed feelings about it. My film industry friends in London warned me it was going to be a train wreck...but you should be able to get a hold of it now...it's worth a look. I mean - how many bad films do we all see, and bad tv shows...

okey, regarding your words about the drunken film review on maxys..when i read what you write here about the jokerish jfk stepfatherstepfatherstepfather cousin story i really have to laugh! i am not even sure how serious i take you or if youre maybe a bit drunk again
i mean, i have 3 stepfathers too. welcome in the stepfather-club! haha.

you are right..its just crap on tv anyway..and you dont wanna know how much crap we have on the german tv..as everything is dubbed anyway..except maybe "dismissed", "date my mom" and "pimp my ride" on mtv. haha. okey, the only good channel here is "arte"..where they also published "let it bleed documentary" for the first time..and i think it only got shown there.
but yes, i really wanna make my own opinion and watch it. i think i wont be more disappointed as am now by reading the reviews and watching the trailer.
7th July 2006 03:47 PM
Sophia Graves
Helsingborg, 1967 (scandinavia)
[Edited by Sophia Graves]
7th July 2006 05:22 PM
GhostofBrianJones Okay I have a question here. On those Beggars Banquet shots,
is Brian Jones wearing swimming trunks under his striped tights
or are they men's underwear?? Does anyone know for sure?
They look like swimming trunks to me what do you guys think?
I have been curious about this for a long time now. Inquiring minds
want to know you see. I have a real interesting shot of BJ and
Bill taking a leak but with their backs turned. Real cute ya know.
7th July 2006 05:51 PM
Sophia Graves i wanna see it, linda! the photograph of bill and brian!

i didnt even notice the thing with the swimming trunks..uh!
7th July 2006 06:30 PM
Twostoned
quote:
GhostofBrianJones wrote:
Okay I have a question here. On those Beggars Banquet shots,
or are they men's underwear?? Does

I can not resist. WHO GIVES A RATS ASS!!??
8th July 2006 02:33 AM
Sophia Graves
this is what sophia does when shes bored.
brian is in it as well..so i thought i have to post it..and me, yes, with my brian-ish haircut which right now looks much more like he had it.
so, now everyone sees who the dickens is spamming this thread here. haha!
8th July 2006 04:15 AM
Brians Girl
quote:
GhostofBrianJones wrote:
Okay I have a question here. On those Beggars Banquet shots,
or are they men's underwear?? Does anyone know for sure?
They look like swimming trunks to me what do you guys think?
I have been curious about this for a long time now. Inquiring minds
want to know you see. I have a real interesting shot of BJ and
Bill taking a leak but with their backs turned. Real cute ya know.

I'm very curious about those pics. The Beggars Banquet shots and the one with Bill and Brian taking a leak... hihihi.

I like this Brian thread very much, the first thing when I get up in the morning is always having a look at the new posts here. Corinne
[Edited by Brians Girl]
8th July 2006 06:16 AM
stewed & Keefed
8th July 2006 06:18 AM
stewed & Keefed
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)