ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

AWD Arena, Hannover - 19th July 2006
© Niedersachsen NDR2 Radio thanks to Jeep!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Brian.........part 5 Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
8th July 2006 09:18 AM
VoodooChileInWOnderl Time to remove the header. This is my humble tribute to the man who formed the Rolling Stones

In Memory of Brian Jones

8th July 2006 09:27 AM
not bound to please
quote:
Sophia Graves wrote:

this is what sophia does when shes bored.
brian is in it as well..so i thought i have to post it..and me, yes, with my brian-ish haircut which right now looks much more like he had it.
so, now everyone sees who the dickens is spamming this thread here. haha!

You look lovely.

I must warn you - you will be appalled by the Brian wigs in Stoned. They are truly mind numbing.

I like to watch al jazeera when I'm in London. It's quite weird.
8th July 2006 09:58 AM
Back Street Girl
8th July 2006 10:07 AM
GhostofBrianJones Thanks Voodoo for the touching and meaningful video of last
week, greatly appreciated. I like the headers you have here they
are really remarkable and innovative. Brian was I believe a good
kind and decent man who like many other famous people got
caught up in the lifestyle of sex, drugs and their music for whatever reason. Please Voodoo let us never forget him no
matter how long it has been since he passed.

Sophia you are very pretty and I LOVE your hair. Thanks for the
pictures and kind words.

LOVEYA S&K and Sophia.
8th July 2006 10:52 AM
VoodooChileInWOnderl
quote:
Back Street Girl wrote:

Wow! LOL

Never seen this one, where did you get it and please tell us more

Many times I have posted here about the period in which Brian and Jimi were about to form a band, in fact all of you know about their sessions together, their recordings in England and NYC etc

Before Jimi formed "the Gypsy Sun and Rainbows Band" and his relation with Noel was prtacically irreverible he was considering a new band with Brian in it.

Too bad this was some weeks before Brian passed
8th July 2006 10:54 AM
VoodooChileInWOnderl
quote:
GhostofBrianJones wrote:
Thanks Voodoo for the touching and meaningful video of last
week, greatly appreciated. I like the headers you have here they are really remarkable and innovative.

You're more than welcome, and let me tell ya, it's a great pleasure to make Brian stuff. Hope someday I have enought time to finish his website here at RO
8th July 2006 10:56 AM
VoodooChileInWOnderl
quote:
Sophia Graves wrote:
this is what sophia does when shes bored.
brian is in it as well..so i thought i have to post it..and me, yes, with my brian-ish haircut which right now looks much more like he had it.
so, now everyone sees who the dickens is spamming this thread here. haha!

Pretty cool! And you look beautiful...
8th July 2006 01:49 PM
Sophia Graves
quote:
not bound to please wrote:

You look lovely.

I must warn you - you will be appalled by the Brian wigs in Stoned. They are truly mind numbing.

I like to watch al jazeera when I'm in London. It's quite weird.

al jazeera? whats that? i think i missed something here in germany. but wait, i heard this before if i remember right. huh.
and yes, i saw them already in the trailer..and i got really scared!! its kind of an insult to brians hair.
8th July 2006 01:55 PM
Sophia Graves thank you everyone for the kind words and your lovely presence in here!
(ps. i want a brian puppet like this! who is able to sew that perfect?)

this one is for you:

arriving in olso, norway - 23rd july 1965
8th July 2006 02:56 PM
not bound to please
quote:
Sophia Graves wrote:

al jazeera? whats that? i think i missed something here in germany. but wait, i heard this before if i remember right. huh.
and yes, i saw them already in the trailer..and i got really scared!! its kind of an insult to brians hair.

It's the channel where bin Ladin sends all his craziest home videos.

The mid sixties do is the worst of them. As I said - Brian would be rolling in his grave after seeing how his hair is portrayed...
8th July 2006 04:19 PM
Sophia Graves
quote:

It's the channel where bin Ladin sends all his craziest home videos.

The mid sixties do is the worst of them. As I said - Brian would be rolling in his grave after seeing how his hair is portrayed...

i want this channel too! damn, you have so crazy and funny stuff in UK and i am really angry with germany they dont have this channel. is it with english subtitles? i mean otherwise you couldnt understand a shit.

they should have forced the actor to grow his hair like this and colour it blond..but maybe he has not thick enough hair..or he lost it. haha.
8th July 2006 07:36 PM
GhostofBrianJones Just out of curiousity here who is the guy on the platform in the gold colored
suit with the fireworks? I must be losing it again, cos I don't recognize him
at this time. Oh well.
9th July 2006 02:01 AM
not bound to please
quote:
Sophia Graves wrote:

i want this channel too! damn, you have so crazy and funny stuff in UK and i am really angry with germany they dont have this channel. is it with english subtitles? i mean otherwise you couldnt understand a shit.

No subtitles, unless they do once in a while for a particular programme. You don't need them anyway - it's surreal enough to be entertaining.

9th July 2006 02:03 AM
not bound to please
quote:
GhostofBrianJones wrote:
Just out of curiousity here who is the guy on the platform in the gold colored
suit with the fireworks? I must be losing it again, cos I don't recognize him
at this time. Oh well.

Why - it's the late Great Billy Peston in possibly the worst movie ever made. Sgt Peppers....
9th July 2006 02:55 AM
GhostofBrianJones Okay thanks. I think I remember that movie, didn't it have the Bee Gee's in it?

Thanks for the photos to S&K and of course Sophia

Love Ya
9th July 2006 06:29 AM
stewed & Keefed
9th July 2006 06:32 AM
stewed & Keefed
9th July 2006 07:20 AM
Sophia Graves
quote:
stewed & Keefed wrote:

i cant help myself but brian looks pretty sad in there..his eyes look similar to if he just would have cried before the photo was taken.
9th July 2006 07:23 AM
Sophia Graves
quote:

No subtitles, unless they do once in a while for a particular programme. You don't need them anyway - it's surreal enough to be entertaining.

so it seems to be your favorite background channel for a sunday afternoon with either a cup of tea or coffee.. hahaa
who the dickens are you, mister or misses firework?
where are you from? etc? etc?
9th July 2006 07:29 AM
Sophia Graves
yyteri beach, finland - june, 25th 1965
9th July 2006 08:41 AM
GhostofBrianJones Hi S&K! Great pic of BJ at that party. If you have or can find anymore would you please post? I have never seen such a clear
picture from that event before. Love Ya GOBJ

Sophia: I think the more BJ the better dont' you? And those
puppets are excellent. The one of Brian is outstanding really!

Those HUGE pictures are just what we need as well as the
other sized ones.

So let's keep going if ya can......
9th July 2006 08:45 AM
stewed & Keefed
9th July 2006 10:29 AM
Sophia Graves
quote:
GhostofBrianJones wrote:
Sophia: I think the more BJ the better dont' you?

i understand that in two ways and i dont know in which way you meant it:
either that you want me to post more of only brian on it without the others
or just more more more moreeeee photos!! with brian, about brian, anything! just: brian!

hehe.
9th July 2006 10:38 AM
Sophia Graves
tennishallen stockholm, sweden - 1965
9th July 2006 12:49 PM
GhostofBrianJones Well I meant the more Brian pictures the better, sorry about the
confusion. Guess I don't make myself clear at times. I enjoy
everyone's posts here and of course the BIG pictures of Brian
as well. In fact ANY pics of course are great.

LOVE YOU S&K

and Sophia too....
9th July 2006 05:58 PM
Back Street Girl
9th July 2006 06:08 PM
not bound to please
quote:
Sophia Graves wrote:

so it seems to be your favorite background channel for a sunday afternoon with either a cup of tea or coffee.. hahaa
who the dickens are you, mister or misses firework?
where are you from? etc? etc?

oh - something stronger than that...

Miss - although a lot of guys on here who've never met me assumed I was a guy for some reason.

Chicago.

9th July 2006 07:54 PM
Sophia Graves
quote:

oh - something stronger than that...

Miss - although a lot of guys on here who've never met me assumed I was a guy for some reason.

Chicago.

chiiiiicago!!! i have a penpal who lives close to there..in a little village called SLEEPY HOLLOW!! it is so weird that this place really exists. hah!

i wasnt sure at all if you are male or female.. i think sometimes it doesnt really matter. but yes, you seem very male-ish in your way of writing.. very posh and funny. alot of people very often thought of me that i was a boy too..weird.
9th July 2006 07:56 PM
Sophia Graves
quote:
GhostofBrianJones wrote:
Well I meant the more Brian pictures the better, sorry about the
confusion. Guess I don't make myself clear at times. I enjoy
everyone's posts here and of course the BIG pictures of Brian
as well. In fact ANY pics of course are great.

LOVE YOU S&K

and Sophia too....

oh okey.. it is sometimes also a bit harder for me as english is not my native language..so i sometimes have to ask twice to understand
i guess its not your fault, linda.
i try my best to find more more and more pictures.
and i am still looking for the one i was drawing. i hope i can find it here in my mess.

LOVEYA too!!
9th July 2006 08:15 PM
Sophia Graves
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)