ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Rehearsing babies rehearsing...
Arriving to the first rehearsals for the tour - Greenwood School Today
© 2005 Mr. Jimmy with many many thank yous!!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2003 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Those Who Will Greet jb This Tour Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
June 28th, 2005 01:37 PM
glencar Joshy, don't be so sensitive, ya goddammed fruitcake! I'm not taking sides in this increasingly bitter battle. I love you all. As for the BBQ, I shall be there. When & where is it? I'm typing this with my erect nipples! All3 of them!
June 28th, 2005 01:41 PM
jb
quote:
glencar wrote:
Joshy, don't be so sensitive, ya goddammed fruitcake! I'm not taking sides in this increasingly bitter battle. I love you all. As for the BBQ, I shall be there. When & where is it? I'm typing this with my erect nipples! All3 of them!

O.K.-I will see you in Jan 06....Pug will not be there as he is moving in his new 5400 sq foor home under AC
June 28th, 2005 01:45 PM
LadyJane
quote:
glencar wrote:
Joshy, don't be so sensitive, ya goddammed fruitcake! I'm not taking sides in this increasingly bitter battle. I love you all. As for the BBQ, I shall be there. When & where is it? I'm typing this with my erect nipples! All3 of them!

Detail of the activities of the Chicago Summit will be announced shortly.

You may also visit the Private Board at www.maxlugar.com for further details.

LJ.
Cruise Director.
June 28th, 2005 01:47 PM
jb
quote:
LadyJane wrote:

Detail of the activities of the Chicago Summit will be announced shortly.

You may also visit the Private Board at www.maxlugar.com for further details.

LJ.
Cruise Director.

Sadly, I shall not attend the party...thus, it will lack the essential ingredient to be successful-me.

[Edited by jb]
June 28th, 2005 01:47 PM
pdog
quote:
jb wrote:
under AC

Under AC? What does that mean?

June 28th, 2005 01:49 PM
LadyJane
quote:
jb wrote:

Sadly, I shall not attend the party...thus, it will lack the essential ingredien ts to be successful-me.

ROTFLMFAO......Better alert your security team to be on the lookout for a Sicilian Kidnapper...Parmeda WANTS you at that party!!!!!!!!!

LJ.
June 28th, 2005 01:51 PM
pdog
quote:
LadyJane wrote:

ROTFLMFAO......Better alert your security team to be on the lookout for a Sicilian Kidnapper...Parmeda WANTS you at that party!!!!!!!!!

LJ.

Wow, did he just say he is too good for your party?

June 28th, 2005 01:55 PM
glencar
quote:
jb wrote:
O.K.-I will see you in Jan 06....Pug will not be there as he is moving in his new 5400 sq foor home under AC

Joshy, I'm so glad! Peace out!
June 28th, 2005 01:56 PM
LadyJane
quote:
pdog wrote:

Wow, did he just say he is too good for your party?

And like MOST of what JB posts, I just take it with a grain of salt and laugh like hell!!!

LJ.
June 28th, 2005 01:56 PM
glencar Zackly!
June 28th, 2005 01:58 PM
pdog
quote:
LadyJane wrote:

And like MOST of what JB posts, I just take it with a grain of salt and laugh like hell!!!

LJ.

That's what I'm talking about! A grain of salt and 8 ball of cocaine. Whatever works, right?

June 28th, 2005 02:01 PM
LadyJane Guys..what am I gonna do next week?? New job starts Tuesday...NO POSTING from work.

I've already got the shakes!!!!

LJ.
June 28th, 2005 02:01 PM
glencar wha-wha-what??? Congrats & grumbles on the new job. Lotsa moolah, I hope!
June 28th, 2005 02:03 PM
pdog
quote:
LadyJane wrote:
Guys..what am I gonna do next week?? New job starts Tuesday...NO POSTING from work.

I've already got the shakes!!!!

LJ.

You can phone or fax them into me, I'll post for you!

Wanna bump? It's better than grains of salt or so I hear said!

June 28th, 2005 02:14 PM
LadyJane Pdog...pass the damn mirror, will ya???

Blue...job change was NOT my choice. A big FU to corporate mergers. Luckily I'm in the wonderful SEIU Union which allowed me to bump another person out of their job. So I'm at the same facility (after 15 years) but new dept.

There is internet access...and knowing me...well..where this is a will..there is a way.

LJ.
June 28th, 2005 02:21 PM
jb [quote]LadyJane wrote:
Pdog...pass the damn mirror, will ya???

Blue...job change was NOT my choice. A big FU to corporate mergers. Luckily I'm in the wonderful SEIU Union which allowed me to bump another person out of their job. So I'm at the same facility (after 15 years) but new dept.

There is internet access...and knowing me...well..where this is a will..there is a way.

LJ.
[/quo

This is very sad to hear LJ. But sometimes you have to make sacrifices for the greater goal. You are a delightful young lady with a wonderful sense of humor. We(Pug and I) wish you only happiness, love, and success in whatever you endeavors. As you know, once this tour is over, memories shall fade, friends will be distant, and reality will kick back in. We must be prepared to face this in a world without the Stones. You are a strong, determined woman, IMO, and you will succeed. Do not let anyone tell you otherwise.....we , your friends, shall soon be a distant memeory, but the feeling never ends...............
June 28th, 2005 02:23 PM
pdog
quote:
LadyJane wrote:
Pdog...pass the damn mirror, will ya???

LJ.

Just don't put those pretty soup coolers on the pipe, ok?
Don't say I didn't warn you!
This is the road you will follow....

[Edited by pdog]
June 28th, 2005 02:24 PM
LadyJane I KNOW....be prepared for the post Tour letdown. And this time it's gonna be horrible.

But JB I really believe that the bonds and friends we have made here and other Boards will last forever.

Thank you and Pug for the good wishes.

I KNOW I'll be in South Florida again and I KNOW I'll track you down!!!!!

your friend,
LJ.
June 28th, 2005 02:30 PM
jb [quote]LadyJane wrote:
I KNOW....be prepared for the post Tour letdown. And this time it's gonna be horrible.

But JB I really believe that the bonds and friends we have made here and other Boards will last forever.

your friend,
LJ.
[/quot

I , personally, will try to keep in touch with people like you, Pug, Joey, .....but sadly, chances are , we will suffer a loss.....and we can only hope it is peaceful and painless.
June 28th, 2005 02:33 PM
voodoopug
quote:
LadyJane wrote:
I KNOW....be prepared for the post Tour letdown. And this time it's gonna be horrible.

your friend,
LJ.

we do wish you the best and hope you can see through who is genuine and who is not.

Sadly, i cannot travel to south florida for some time, as there has been sightings of a "walking catfish". My diagnosed Ichthyophobia would slip into a horrible state if i should cross paths with one.

Best of luck in your new job! Remember, drugs are not the answer, they will skew your mind and mis guide your thinking.
June 28th, 2005 02:37 PM
Moonisup josh has to come to Amsterdam
June 28th, 2005 02:39 PM
LadyJane Thanks Pug. All advice duly noted!!

Do you REALLY have a phobia of fish??? Shhhhh don't tell anyone but your "friend" jb was going to chase you around Fenway with a fake lobster.

Never know who you can trust, do ya???

LJ.
June 28th, 2005 02:40 PM
jb (m. jagger/k. richards)

My sweet lady jane
When I see you again
Your servant am i
And will humbly remain

Just heed this plea my love
On bended knees my love
I pledge myself to lady jane

My dear lady anne
I’ve done what I can
I must take my leave
For promised I am
This play is run my love
Your time has come my love
I’ve pledged my troth to lady jane

Oh my sweet marie
I wait at your ease
The sands have run out
For your lady and me

Wedlock is nigh my love
Her station’s right my love
Life is secure with lady jane
June 28th, 2005 02:40 PM
jb
quote:
Moonisup wrote:
josh has to come to Amsterdam

Rik was my first real friend on the boards!!!
June 28th, 2005 02:41 PM
voodoopug
quote:
LadyJane wrote:
Thanks Pug. All advice duly noted!!

Do you REALLY have a phobia of fish??? Shhhhh don't tell anyone but your "friend" jb was going to chase you around Fenway with a fake lobster.

Never know who you can trust, do ya???

LJ.

Sadly, this phobia is all too real. I have been briefed on Josh's plans. I was going to keep asking him if he was sick as he just "doesnt look right" but i fear I must spend more time watching for the walking catfish...i have checked outside 5 times now today, and they have not migrated to Illinois yet
June 28th, 2005 02:47 PM
Nellcote And, you are coming to Beantown, where the state fish is the cod?
And, what is in Qunicy anyway, I had jury duty there once..
June 28th, 2005 02:49 PM
jb
quote:
Nellcote wrote:
And, you are coming to Beantown, where the state fish is the cod?

I told Pug that Boston was a fucking open fish market!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I offered him 5400 for his tickets!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He will pay when he sees all the godfdam fish there!!!
June 28th, 2005 02:50 PM
LadyJane Nelly...I can't wait to meet YOU!!!

Pug...I don't know about walking catfish, but I sure as HELL would NOT swim in the shark infested waters of Florida.

I'm outta here for today...bye guys and gals!!!

LJ.

PS..They are right, Pug. Boston equals FISH!!!!!
[Edited by LadyJane]
June 28th, 2005 02:53 PM
voodoopug
quote:
Nellcote wrote:
And, you are coming to Beantown, where the state fish is the cod?

My wife wanted a quiet town to stay in and we got a room on the river with a view. Recommended by Fenway Joe from Shidoobee. This vacation will be the calm before the storm in our lives.

To JB: Boston is also home to many people, all potentiall carrying viruses/bacteria. You will have to be on your toes as many new ailments could begin here, the meet and greet session could prove disasterous with a blind sided attack, as i cannot provide you with full security if these walking catfish scale the border.
June 28th, 2005 02:54 PM
jb
quote:
LadyJane wrote:
Nelly...I can't wait to meet YOU!!!

Pug...I don't know about walking catfish, but I sure as HELL would NOT swim in the shark infested waters of Florida.

I'm outta here for today...bye guys and gals!!!

LJ.

PS..They are right, Pug. Boston equals FISH!!!!!
[Edited by LadyJane]

Pug will get a nice piece of Cod on his cape!!!
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)