ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Rehearsing babies rehearsing...
Arriving to the first rehearsals for the tour - Greenwood School Today
© 2005 Mr. Jimmy with many many thank yous!!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2003 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Those Who Will Greet jb This Tour Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
June 30th, 2005 10:21 AM
Joey [quote]jb wrote:

I am afraid to fly but I have to...I am also afraid of elevators and Turtle Neck shirts................"

I have a genuine fear of clowns .

I don't trust them ..... ANY of them !!!!!!

H.R. Puffin Joe !
June 30th, 2005 10:21 AM
voodoopug
quote:
jb wrote:

To me, this was an act of kindness and concern by LJ...I am afraid to fly but I have to...I am also afraid of elevators and Turtle Neck shirts................I have been battling demons for years and I wish I had someone like LJ to scare me straight.........the above fish should be embraced..it is a thing of beauty with it's slick complexion, oily skin, and larr whiskers..think of it as an aquatic Pug and love the fish....................................

Perhaps you are correct, but i fear that this may lead to many stress related disorders on my end. Please note that I am moving very soon as well.
June 30th, 2005 10:22 AM
Joey
quote:
voodoopug wrote:

Please note that I am moving very soon as well.

I wish you hadn't said that :

********* END TRANSMISSION *************

June 30th, 2005 10:24 AM
voodoopug
quote:
Joey wrote:

I wish you hadn't said that :

********* END TRANSMISSION *************

Sadly, I shall not travel to Nebraska as the commercial last night suggested. My new home will have a "joey wing" named in your honor
June 30th, 2005 10:26 AM
jb I hurt myself last night and need pain killers badly.
June 30th, 2005 10:29 AM
voodoopug
quote:
jb wrote:
I hurt myself last night and need pain killers badly.

did you fall of your chair when frightened by the large fish?
June 30th, 2005 10:34 AM
Joey
quote:
jb wrote:
I hurt myself last night and need pain killers badly.

I masturbated last night .

It's true ..............I did !

Flacky ! ™

[ Edited by Steelie ]
[Edited by Joey]
June 30th, 2005 10:46 AM
Joey " Howard again mentioned that this Friday would be the final taping of the E! Show and said that they had originally planned on having a drinking show in its honor. Artie said he was out to dinner with some of the E! guys and thought it was amazing how much they loved their jobs. He said you never hear about people loving their jobs in this day and age. Gary came in and said the drinking show was in jeopardy because they had gotten a memo from E! saying that drinking during work was against company policy and therefore, employees were forbidden from participating in any drinking show. Howard thought this was ridiculous and believed that this note came straight from the head of the E! Channel, Ted Harbert. Howard said he had a lot to say about Ted, but needed to wait a few weeks before he did so. "

http://www.howardstern.com/today-show-archive.php

June 30th, 2005 10:49 AM
jb
quote:
Joey wrote:

I masturbated last night .

It's true ..............I did !

Flacky ! ™

[ Edited by Steelie ]
[Edited by Joey]

You flatter me sir!!!!(Ed's voice)
June 30th, 2005 11:03 AM
LadyJane
quote:
voodoopug wrote:

Perhaps you are correct, but i fear that this may lead to many stress related disorders on my end. Please note that I am moving very soon as well.

I was only trying help!!!

LJ.
June 30th, 2005 11:24 AM
voodoopug
quote:
LadyJane wrote:

I was only trying help!!!

LJ.

your help is appreciated, we will all work through this together.
June 30th, 2005 11:24 AM
glencar Pug, you moving to Nebraska? Or did I have to much to dream alst night?
June 30th, 2005 11:25 AM
Nellcote Pug, you need to define this aversion to aquatic species, as seafood is king when in Beantown, as JB has noted..
It will be difficult to avoid consuming any of the following types of seafood while in Beantown...

Haddock
Schrod
Swordfish
Scallops
Cherrystones
Quahogs
Fried Clams
Clam Chowdah, white not red
Fried Smelts
Lobsta

So, you need to sit up and take notice!

If you can get past this, then you want to take your wife to the Union Oyster House...www.unionoysterhouse.com/
which is a great place, as well as the famous No-Name Restaurant, which is another great place www.theinsider.com/Boston/Restaurants/no-name.htm

ROCK ON!
June 30th, 2005 11:27 AM
glencar Pug's fear of fish is NOTHING compared to my disdain for Bosox chumps!
June 30th, 2005 11:31 AM
Nellcote Come to Fenway, Glencar, banish your demons!
I've been to Yankee Stadium 10 times, it's a Wicked Pissa place, some of the best fans in the US!
I even saw the Rocket win his 200th in May of 97, whilst wearing my Bosox Hat!
June 30th, 2005 11:31 AM
voodoopug
quote:
Nellcote wrote:
Pug, you need to define this aversion to aquatic species, as seafood is king when in Beantown, as JB has noted..
It will be difficult to avoid consuming any of the following types of seafood while in Beantown...

Haddock
Schrod
Swordfish
Scallops
Cherrystones
Quahogs
Fried Clams
Clam Chowdah, white not red
Fried Smelts
Lobsta

So, you need to sit up and take notice!

If you can get past this, then you want to take your wife to the Union Oyster House...www.unionoysterhouse.com/
which is a great place, as well as the famous No-Name Restaurant, which is another great place www.theinsider.com/Boston/Restaurants/no-name.htm

ROCK ON!

Boston will be a very trying time. I will not eat any seafood as it causes violent fits of nausea requiring extended hospitilization.

I fear I may have to have lunchmeat sandwiches and fast food only...unless i can get a good, imported midwestern steak
June 30th, 2005 11:33 AM
glencar
quote:
Nellcote wrote:
Come to Fenway, Glencar, banish your demons!
I've been to Yankee Stadium 10 times, it's a Wicked Pissa place, some of the best fans in the US!
I even saw the Rocket win his 200th in May of 97, whilst wearing my Bosox Hat!

I was at a World Series game in the late 70's & the Bosox-hat-wearing guy got the shit kicked out of him by some drunks. I'd hate to ahve that happen to me at a Fenway concert cuz you know I'd have to wear my Yanks cap!
June 30th, 2005 11:33 AM
glencar 13 posts to go till 10K. But yet I have to get ready for work. What to do?
June 30th, 2005 11:34 AM
Nellcote Then, go here, for Prime Rib falling off the plate...
www.durgin-park.com
June 30th, 2005 11:36 AM
Nellcote GC, I will provide security, don't worry.
The win last year has cast a pall over the former ill feelings of the NY brethern, for this year.
You should come while it is alright..
Although, Aaron Boone was roundly greeted this week when in town with the Indians
June 30th, 2005 11:39 AM
voodoopug
quote:
Nellcote wrote:
Then, go here, for Prime Rib falling off the plate...
www.durgin-park.com

that sounds much better.
June 30th, 2005 11:41 AM
glencar NC, at this point I think I'd rather wait for the HFD show. I'm taking my 2 nephews who are actually looking forward to the show. I expect a setlist as the show is happening1
June 30th, 2005 11:43 AM
LadyJane
quote:
Nellcote wrote:

ROCK ON!

Yummy...I know where I'll be eating Saturday night. Thanks Nelly.

I'll be Boston early Saturday.

LJ.
June 30th, 2005 11:45 AM
voodoopug
quote:
glencar wrote:
Pug, you moving to Nebraska? Or did I have to much to dream alst night?

sounds more like a nightmare!

i will be relocating to an exclusive community in the highly desired western suburbs of Chicago.
June 30th, 2005 11:46 AM
glencar Schaumburg? I stayed there once in some corporate hotel.
June 30th, 2005 11:47 AM
Nellcote LJ, we must hook up!
I'm taking the train into town sometime Sunday, or, my buddy & I may come in Saturday night to check out the scene..
We need to stay in touch..
June 30th, 2005 11:50 AM
LadyJane
quote:
Nellcote wrote:
LJ, we must hook up!
I'm taking the train into town sometime Sunday, or, my buddy & I may come in Saturday night to check out the scene..
We need to stay in touch..

I'm counting on it. PM me.

LJ.
June 30th, 2005 11:52 AM
glencar Getting so much closer...
June 30th, 2005 11:53 AM
LadyJane
quote:
glencar wrote:
Getting so much closer...

ARE you or are you NOT going to Boston????

Do I have to wait til Chi-town to meet you???

LJ.
June 30th, 2005 11:55 AM
glencar "getting closer" refers to 10K. I am not planning on Boston (he said in his best John Kerry voice) but I am definitely going to Chicago. I can't wait to meet you & Pam & Joshy & Tele & gypsy if she's there.
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)