ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Rehearsing babies rehearsing...
Arriving to the first rehearsals for the tour - Greenwood School Today
© 2005 Mr. Jimmy with many many thank yous!!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2003 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Those Who Will Greet jb This Tour Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
June 27th, 2005 06:22 PM
pdog
quote:
voodoopug wrote:

very curious to know why in the world you started this thread then?

WHY? Jb is an internet punchline, a fun source of comedic posting. He sets the stage and keeps things moving by his shctick.
If he gets all fired up, which he does. Then so be it. This ambush thing, that's him not me. It's distraction and an accusation. You should probably hold him accountable for something like that. It's that kind of inflamatory remark that really drags down the coolness around these parts! BUT !!! That's his bag of chips to eat.
His past speaks for itself as far as posting goes. Leaving boards, being banned from boards ect... His negative posts about other bands and Stones tix sales and his meet and greets is responded to, by me and others.
I don't dislike him, I can't say I like him either. I don't know him. I know the poster on the boards, that's it. Never dealt with him offline. As far as I can tell, his intentions are to have what we have here right now in this thread and other threads.
He's a catalyst, without him certain forces won't react. The other side is, we would be fine without him as well. All this excitement and Stones fun is bigger than any one poster.
How long until jb gets himself banned by some remark?
Time will tell.
When will he finally alienate enough people by his negative vibe that no one really bothers with him? There'll always be new people for him to annoy, I suppose.
I hope you question is answered, my question is, who cares? We're really just playing our part is this contrived "greet" subject, which is really the odd part. We're both kinda fucked up in that sense, wouldn't you think, I know I do. BUT!!! Hey it's all fun and games for me.
We are getting a little serious about something that doesn't really exist. We could be having this discussion about Santa Claus. Are you on the naughty list or the nice list?
June 27th, 2005 07:45 PM
ChrisEditor I won't be greeting him, but when I see the world's biggest asshole walk into the arena I'll know it's him.
June 27th, 2005 08:01 PM
glencar Listen, the fact that JB is an ass at times isn't in doubt. But those of you who take him seriously are missing out on a lot of fun. He's a true fan & calling him an asshole is downright cruel. Don't be cruel.
June 27th, 2005 09:09 PM
voodoopug
quote:
pdog wrote:

WHY? Jb is an internet punchline, a fun source of comedic posting. He sets the stage and keeps things moving by his shctick.
If he gets all fired up, which he does. Then so be it. This ambush thing, that's him not me. It's distraction and an accusation. You should probably hold him accountable for something like that. It's that kind of inflamatory remark that really drags down the coolness around these parts! BUT !!! That's his bag of chips to eat.
His past speaks for itself as far as posting goes. Leaving boards, being banned from boards ect... His negative posts about other bands and Stones tix sales and his meet and greets is responded to, by me and others.
I don't dislike him, I can't say I like him either. I don't know him. I know the poster on the boards, that's it. Never dealt with him offline. As far as I can tell, his intentions are to have what we have here right now in this thread and other threads.
He's a catalyst, without him certain forces won't react. The other side is, we would be fine without him as well. All this excitement and Stones fun is bigger than any one poster.
How long until jb gets himself banned by some remark?
Time will tell.
When will he finally alienate enough people by his negative vibe that no one really bothers with him? There'll always be new people for him to annoy, I suppose.
I hope you question is answered, my question is, who cares? We're really just playing our part is this contrived "greet" subject, which is really the odd part. We're both kinda fucked up in that sense, wouldn't you think, I know I do. BUT!!! Hey it's all fun and games for me.
We are getting a little serious about something that doesn't really exist. We could be having this discussion about Santa Claus. Are you on the naughty list or the nice list?

great answer!
June 27th, 2005 09:34 PM
jb If that was a great answer , then my friend, I have failed you. Pdog has no concept of who I am or what I represent. He is unaware that I put my money were my mouth is and do more for some Stones fans than many . He talks about me being banned, yet , is he aware that I am very friendly with Doug, Gazza, and have supported Vooddoo's various causes in the past. Does he know I speak to these guys behind the scenes and they may have a better understanding of who I am than him? Doug has the most serious board on the net, and I have no problem there. Sure, I have incurred the wrath of many a webmaster, but like friends, we get over it. It's funny, I see posts about me at other boards or even here, that, like this one, I did not start . I also see many people bitching about prices, album quality, ticket sales, etc, and they remain held in high esteem-I just seem to bring the wrath out in some....the bottom line, I could care less about what a guy like this, or Starbuck, or others think about me. I have the best life anyone could ask for...kids, wife, money, and a heart as big as gold....
I have met many Stones fans last time, and we had a great time. I have developed real friendships with people like Ladyjane,Gypsy, Allie, Erik, Exile, Stones505, Pam, Joey, Dutch Rik, etc and they are truly wonderful people. Sharing music, pictures, and good times and bad.
Unlike others, I wasn't born with a silver spoon in my mouth...I worked hard to get were I am, and if any of you think that I care about what is posted about me, or that I am thin-skinned and run from board to board, you are truly lost....it's all for fun, whether you like it or not!!! I think in the 10 yrs I was posting, I was upset once, when someone called my kids a name....and that was even stupid. Needless to say, I shall not greet Pdog, Starbuck, Lugar, Fiji, ChrisEditor(I do not look like a rectum), or any U2 /Beatles fan with the exception of Gazza......Yeh, that's something else I am serious about, I hate the fucking Beatles and U2...............

[Edited by jb]
June 27th, 2005 09:51 PM
voodoopug Wow, that really puts it in perspective.

I feel like Anakin, in that i almost turned to the dark side. As we have become friends, i have gotten to know you pretty well. If you decide to not greet someone, and that person keeps calling you out......then that is disturbing, did he follow you to RO just for that purpose?

I have talked to joey and was steered back down the correct path.
June 28th, 2005 01:05 AM
Starbuck joshie! that is the longest post you have written in about 2 years! i didn't know you had it in you!

"Pdog has no concept of who I am or what I represent."

no such thing was ever claimed, by pdog or any of your detractors. nobody actually believes you are as pompous or stuck up as your posts indicate, and that includes the likes of me as well as those you have met in person.

"I could care less about what a guy like this, or Starbuck, or others think about me. I have the best life anyone could ask for...kids, wife, money, and a heart as big as gold...."

you (the real josh) seem to be constantly reassuring yourself of your utter joy. why the need to make us all constantly aware of how happy your real life is? most if not all of us come here to escape real life, so why brag about how sweet yours is? are you really trying to impress? don't you know that material possessions and beamers and pools don't impress the average person?

you get made fun of because you're such an easy target, not because we have secret vendettas against you or are jealous of your possessions. you're not that important.

in other news, i just read that randy moss has his primary residence in boca. have you seen him cruising around in his humvee?
June 28th, 2005 01:50 AM
glencar Puggy, I think we're all a bit disappointed in you.
June 28th, 2005 03:38 AM
pdog
quote:
voodoopug wrote:

then that is disturbing, did he follow you to RO just for that purpose?

I have talked to joey and was steered back down the correct path.

Are you asking if I followed anyone here? My first post on this board was probably in 2002. Same with Gasland and Shidoobee.

I'm dying to know what joey said to steer you, seeing as how he lives in the midwest. You really meant steer and not stear!
June 28th, 2005 03:44 AM
pdog
quote:
Starbuck wrote:

"Pdog has no concept of who I am or what I represent."
Jb

No shit. Same can be said of of Jb towa rdsme. Get off the fucking soapbox. You're being a hypocrite. You've said plenty of shitty stuff about me in the past. You've said alot of fucked up shit period!

quote:

no such thing was ever claimed, by pdog or any of your detractors.

Fuck him. He's like Jesus on the cross! The only difference was Jesus was a man of action and humility, were jb seems to want everyone to know how great a person he is. I think we know Josh you keep fucking telling us, I get it! The only question I have is what're your intentions, to be "NICE & KIND" or win peoples fucking favor by flaunting all your good deeds?
Get over yourself!
Humilty was the first lesson taught by my Rabbi. Now get back in line with the tribe!
JEW PRIDE!
I'm rich too Jb... My wealth is both material and spiritual and if I had to choose one, you can take the stuff!
[Edited by pdog]
[Edited by pdog]
June 28th, 2005 05:50 AM
LadyJane For whatever it's worth, jb, THE REAL PERSON, is one of the kindest people I have ever had the pleasure of meeting.

Please tell me the posts in this thread are mainly written in jest. They should be........and if not.........people...this is a MESSAGE BOARD with CHARACTERS. We are all playing a role. Let's keep it in perspective...we are here to have FUN. At least that is what I have always thought.

LJ.
[Edited by LadyJane]
June 28th, 2005 10:03 AM
voodoopug
quote:
glencar wrote:
Puggy, I think we're all a bit disappointed in you.

even John Stockton made a bad pass once in a while.

June 28th, 2005 10:06 AM
voodoopug
quote:
pdog wrote:

Are you asking if I followed anyone here? My first post on this board was probably in 2002. Same with Gasland and Shidoobee.

I'm dying to know what joey said to steer you, seeing as how he lives in the midwest. You really meant steer and not stear!

i notice that the majority of your posts here, since jb was asked to leave www.maxlugar.com seem to relate to josh, and usually in a instigative manner.

While i cannot break joey's trust by revealing what he exactly told me, i can assure you that there was a picture of Ed McMahon, seating chart for the brand new Quest Center, quotes from the Howard Stern show, and a picture of a pug in a pig suit.
June 28th, 2005 10:24 AM
Joey " I have developed real friendships with people like Ladyjane,Gypsy, Allie, Erik, Exile, Stones505, Pam, Joey, Dutch Rik, etc and they are truly wonderful people. Sharing music, pictures, and good times and bad. "

I would like to nibble your elbows .
June 28th, 2005 11:07 AM
pdog
quote:
voodoopug wrote:

i notice that the majority of your posts here, since jb was asked to leave www.maxlugar.com seem to relate to josh, and usually in a instigative manner.

While i cannot break joey's trust by revealing what he exactly told me, i can assure you that there was a picture of Ed McMahon, seating chart for the brand new Quest Center, quotes from the Howard Stern show, and a picture of a pug in a pig suit.

Your posts about this are feeling instigative. I'm still waiting for you to comment on this ambush bullshit you brought up. And why are you persuing something that is a joke, and something jb started with his who he will greet shit? I've answered all your questions and I'm not hurting anyone or being a dick. Everything was in jest until you and jb made it some federal fucking case. Seems like your both trying to be victims, when nothing happened to begin with. Or maybe I'm just confused why this is so damn important to you, are jb's ventriliquist doll? It's too early for me anyway, I'm gettimg some coffee! This is some funny bullshit before noon.
[Edited by pdog]
June 28th, 2005 11:12 AM
glencar
quote:
LadyJane wrote:
For whatever it's worth, jb, THE REAL PERSON, is one of the kindest people I have ever had the pleasure of meeting.

Please tell me the posts in this thread are mainly written in jest. They should be........and if not.........people...this is a MESSAGE BOARD with CHARACTERS. We are all playing a role. Let's keep it in perspective...we are here to have FUN. At least that is what I have always thought.

LJ.
[Edited by LadyJane]

LJ, I'm not sure if I should meet you now. Howe can I top Joshy's kindness?
June 28th, 2005 11:14 AM
Joey
quote:
glencar wrote:

I SHALL go to Missouri !!!!!

Joey " IKE " Eisenhower
June 28th, 2005 11:17 AM
LadyJane
quote:
glencar wrote:

Oh I have great faith in you, Blue!!!

I'm stalking you anyway...so don't worry!!!

LJ.
June 28th, 2005 11:17 AM
glencar Come to Chicago. I've got a hot chick lined up for you.
June 28th, 2005 11:18 AM
glencar
quote:
LadyJane wrote:

Oh I have great faith in you, Blue!!!

I'm stalking you anyway...so don't worry!!!

LJ.

Check out the weirdo/freaky thread at Shidobe about RIFD chips in the "Non-Stones articles" folder.
June 28th, 2005 11:20 AM
Joey
quote:
glencar wrote:
Come to Chicago. I've got a hot chick lined up for you.

Flacky Carson !

June 28th, 2005 11:23 AM
glencar Not that hot!
June 28th, 2005 11:25 AM
voodoopug
quote:
pdog wrote:

What's the ratio...? B/c what you just said is bullshit!

of the two topics you have started here that are on the first three pages, 50% (one out of two) are directly related to jb. of the three topics you started at www.maxlugar.com (who by the way has done a good job with his reggae week theme), one was about jb......i will not disect each reply, but you catch my drift. That is 2/5, or 40% of the threads you have created on RO and The Lotus are directly about jb, a man that refuses to greet you.

go ahead and take up your beef with him, as he is not afraid to defend himself.

I ackowledge my error as 40% is not a majority, but pretty close.

Cheers
June 28th, 2005 11:27 AM
voodoopug
quote:
pdog wrote:

Your posts about this are feeling instigative. I'm still waiting for you to comment on this ambush bullshit you brought up. And why are you persuing something that is a joke, and something jb started with his who he will greet shit? I've answered all your questions and I'm not hurting anyone or being a dick. Everything was in jest until you and jb made it some federal fucking case. Seems like your both trying to be victims, when nothing happened to begin with. Or maybe I'm just confused why this is so damn important to you, are jb's ventriliquist doll? It's too early for me anyway, I'm gettimg some coffee! This is some funny bullshit before noon.
[Edited by pdog]

You have answered my questions. I am not instigating, rather having conversation regarding a topic that has been on the boards for some time and is of interest and/or humor.

there is no beef between us, apparently there is between you and jb, but that is your business......i only love and are here to enjoy myself. (sadly, my description of joey's response should have made that clear)

Peace!
[Edited by voodoopug]
June 28th, 2005 11:32 AM
glencar Whilst pgog's homoerotic obsession with Joshy is a bit odd, I think the 2 guys should work it out via PMs.
June 28th, 2005 11:33 AM
pdog
quote:
voodoopug wrote:

of the two topics you have started here that are on the first three pages, 50% (one out of two) are directly related to jb. of the three topics you started at www.maxlugar.com (who by the way has done a good job with his reggae week theme), one was about jb......i will not disect each reply, but you catch my drift. That is 2/5, or 40% of the threads you have created on RO and The Lotus are directly about jb, a man that refuses to greet you.

go ahead and take up your beef with him, as he is not afraid to defend himself.

I ackowledge my error as 40% is not a majority, but pretty close.

Cheers

Starting a thread and posting are two different things. And you are now changing and sweeping up the comment trying to clean up your accusation about my posting. The majority of my posting is about The Stones, and how many times do I have to tell you what I posted with tihs thread was a joke, and I've said it enough. I think I've started more than that at Maxlugar, actually maybe not. I don't start threads, I finish them. Now , can we drop this shit, if you can't or don't get the joke, than talk to Jb, it's his fucking joke! Who invented the "the greet"? Jb. Who said they won't greet me? Jb. You still owe me answer about this ambush accusation too! Or will you change that up and clean up that mess with semantics too!
June 28th, 2005 11:33 AM
jb
quote:
glencar wrote:
Whilst pgog's homoerotic obsession with Joshy is a bit odd, I think the 2 guys should work it out via PMs.

Why Glencar are you doing this on the verge of us meeting in New York,why???
June 28th, 2005 11:34 AM
voodoopug
quote:
glencar wrote:
Whilst pgog's homoerotic obsession with Joshy is a bit odd, I think the 2 guys should work it out via PMs.

this has gotten enough press.....i am glad it has been confined to this one post.

I wish they both would work things out, and take an example from me as I am a peacemaker in the end!
June 28th, 2005 11:36 AM
glencar
quote:
jb wrote:
Why Glencar are you doing this on the verge of us meeting in New York,why???

Joshy, I'm not sure what I'm doing is so bad. I'm certainly not criticizing YOU. Pdog is a bit odd in his fascination with you but I have high hopes that things will be resolved via PMs. As for the other matter, you really should pay off your wagers.
June 28th, 2005 11:37 AM
jb
quote:
glencar wrote:

Joshy, I'm not sure what I'm doing is so bad. I'm certainly not criticizing YOU. Pdog is a bit odd in his fascination with you but I have high hopes that things will be resolved via PMs. As for the other matter, you really should pay off your wagers.

I will not pay for soemthing I did not agree to...and the fucking show is not sold out!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)