ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Rehearsing babies rehearsing...
Arriving to the first rehearsals for the tour - Greenwood School Today
© 2005 Mr. Jimmy with many many thank yous!!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2003 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Those Who Will Greet jb This Tour Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
June 28th, 2005 11:39 AM
glencar Joshy, it is. If it's not, I will eat my hat!@!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
June 28th, 2005 11:41 AM
Joey
quote:
glencar wrote:
Not that hot!

You make Joey very sad .
June 28th, 2005 11:43 AM
pdog
quote:
glencar wrote:

Joshy, I'm not sure what I'm doing is so bad. I'm certainly not criticizing YOU. Pdog is a bit odd in his fascination with you but I have high hopes that things will be resolved via PMs. As for the other matter, you really should pay off your wagers.

He is very facinating. I didn't realize how homo eoritc it was. I I'm more affected by this past weekends Pride festival than I ever imagined.
I thought it was Pug who is more obsessed. He jumped in it for Josh.
All Bullshit aside:
I'm just trying to make it clear, I don't have a problem with Josh and I think his "greet" thing is pretty damn funny. If he didn't go to NYC in september b/c of this it's his problem, not mine. I'm greeting The Stones and hanging with some friends, nothing else.
June 28th, 2005 11:46 AM
glencar YOU'RE greeting the Stones?????? Howe?
June 28th, 2005 11:49 AM
pdog
quote:
voodoopug wrote:

this has gotten enough press.....i am glad it has been confined to this one post.

I wish they both would work things out, and take an example from me as I am a peacemaker in the end!

Josh needs to apologize to Starbuck, He has insulted my friend for years and used very harsh language towards him. Until he makes a public apology on certain boards I will not "greet" him or accept a PM from him. I'm much to important and my time is too valuable.
I must consult with my Rabbi on this further. I feel a great rift in the tribe, it's very disconcerting.

June 28th, 2005 11:53 AM
pdog
quote:
glencar wrote:
YOU'RE greeting the Stones?????? Howe?

I'm sending them all E-cards.
June 28th, 2005 11:57 AM
glencar Pshaw! I do that on a weekly basis! So far they haven't responded!
June 28th, 2005 12:01 PM
pdog
quote:
glencar wrote:
Pshaw! I do that on a weekly basis! So far they haven't responded!

That's why I bought a ticket to the show, I will greet them there and they will know my name is Pdog!

I look forward to greeting you, NYC or Philly or will we fry a fat burger way out west?
June 28th, 2005 12:05 PM
glencar MSG, Hartford, Atlanta, Hershey & Chicago for me. I will meet anyone I like & that includes you.
June 28th, 2005 12:07 PM
Joey
quote:
glencar wrote:
MSG, Hartford, Atlanta, Hershey & Chicago for me. I will meet anyone I like & that includes you.

" Famed Tonight Show announcer Stuttering John Melendez was in town this past weekend and went out to dinner with a few of the guys from the show. Of course it wouldn't be a true Stuttering John meal without some sort of controversy over the bill. Artie said it was weird because both John and Gilbert Gottfried, who was also at the dinner, are famed bill dodgers so he was curious how the bill would be handled that night. Artie's curiously was quickly answered though when Gilbert announced to the table that he absolutely, positively would not be paying the bill. So John ended up splitting the bill with a buddy of his from the Tonight Show but Howard heard that there may have been a problem with John's credit card. Artie said he didn't know anything about that. E! Show director and "Video Caddy" inventor, Scott DePace said there was something weird going on with the bill but thought it had something to do with the tip and not John's card. Scott said John started ask everyone to throw tips in but when Scott threw a twenty dollar bill on the table he saw John pick it up and pocket it. Artie said he saw John pocketing some of the tip money too. Howard had heard that John actually has it written into his contract with the "Tonight Show" that they have to fly him out for a few Yankees games every summer. Howard laughed and joked that Jay Leno must be banging his head against the wall right now over that one. "

http://www.howardstern.com/today-show-archive.php
June 28th, 2005 12:09 PM
glencar I'll be right back! It's coming VI!
June 28th, 2005 12:10 PM
pdog
quote:
glencar wrote:
MSG, Hartford, Atlanta, Hershey & Chicago for me. I will meet anyone I like & that includes you.

Some of the ROCC might get t-shirts that say:
I'm Typing With Joey's Nipples

Howe cool would that be?
June 28th, 2005 12:12 PM
Gazza
quote:
glencar wrote:
MSG, Hartford, Atlanta, Hershey & Chicago for me. I will meet anyone I like

that narrows it down somewhat!
June 28th, 2005 12:13 PM
ListenToTheLion JB wrote: Yeh, that's something else I am serious about, I hate the fucking Beatles and U2...............

Come on! We all know you are kidding!
June 28th, 2005 12:13 PM
jb
quote:
ListenToTheLion wrote:
JB wrote: Yeh, that's something else I am serious about, I hate the fucking Beatles and U2...............

I'm not kidding...
June 28th, 2005 12:15 PM
glencar
quote:
Gazza wrote:

that narrows it down somewhat!

I hate to get too specific! There are a couple of cranky old hags I'd rather not meet but I won't mention any names/handles.
June 28th, 2005 12:18 PM
pdog
quote:
ListenToTheLion wrote:
JB wrote: Yeh, that's something else I am serious about, I hate the fucking Beatles and U2...............

Sadly, He his consumed by his hate! The darkside of the tribe is strong. Rabbi Won-Kenobi you're our only hope!
June 28th, 2005 12:22 PM
LadyJane
quote:
pdog wrote:

Some of the ROCC might get t-shirts that say:
I'm Typing With Joey's Nipples

Howe cool would that be?

GREAT IDEA, Pdog!!!

Gypsy will LOVE it!!!

LJ.
June 28th, 2005 12:25 PM
glencar
quote:
pdog wrote:

Sadly, He his consumed by his hate! The darkside of the tribe is strong. Rabbi Won-Kenobi you're our only hope!

I think I've seen that guy at some shows!
June 28th, 2005 12:27 PM
rogerriffin i´m dying to meet you!!!

Who rocksoffers will attend at Toronto Sep/26????

Jb, you will going too???

Pdog, can you send me the Ecard???
[Edited by rogerriffin]
June 28th, 2005 12:28 PM
pdog
quote:
LadyJane wrote:

GREAT IDEA, Pdog!!!

Gypsy will LOVE it!!!

LJ.

I think it was She Rats idea...
If you can, give her a call. I talked to her yesterday, she could use her ROCC friends.
June 28th, 2005 12:30 PM
LadyJane
quote:
pdog wrote:

I think it was She Rats idea...
If you can, give her a call. I talked to her yesterday, she could use her ROCC friends.

Thanks...I'll fire off an email pronto!!!

LJ.
June 28th, 2005 12:31 PM
pdog
quote:
glencar wrote:

I think I've seen that guy at some shows!

He is the inspiration on Miss You. It was originally going to be Miss Jew, but the lyrics evolved, but the original intentions still come through. Everyone knows us jews love those Puerto Rican girls... Just a dying to meet Jew!

[Edited by pdog]
June 28th, 2005 12:35 PM
glencar
quote:
pdog wrote:

He is the inspiration on Miss You. It was originally going to be Miss Jew, but the lyrics evolved, but the original intentions still come through. Everyone knows us jews love those Puerto Rican girls... Just a dying to meet Jew!

[Edited by pdog]

Ya know, I had a really bad impression of you from that stupid Keno board. I don't remember why. You have ramped up the charts though. You're what Joshy wishes he could be.
June 28th, 2005 01:08 PM
Starbuck Glenny will you be attending LJ's BBQ? I will give you a congratulatory schlitz for your 10,000th post.

Josh definitely owes me an apology. I shall not greet his sorry ass until he sends me an ecard.

Least popular Stones Jewish tunes:

10. Solomoonlight Mile
9. Yahwehting on a Friend
8. I'm a King David (repeat!)
7. Good Time Womenorah
6. Each and Every Day of the Meir
5. Wailing Wall Down the Line
4. Its All Passover Now
3. Miss Amanda Goldstein
2. I want to be Circimsized
1. Ben-Gurion with the Show
June 28th, 2005 01:12 PM
pdog
quote:
Starbuck wrote:
Glenny will you be attending LJ's BBQ? I will give you a congratulatory schlitz for your 10,000th post.

Josh definitely owes me an apology. I shall not greet his sorry ass until he sends me an ecard.

Least popular Stones Jewish tunes:

10. Solomoonlight Mile
9. Yahwehting on a Friend
8. I'm a King David (repeat!)
7. Good Time Womenorah
6. Each and Every Day of the Meir
5. Wailing Wall Down the Line
4. Its All Passover Now
3. Miss Amanda Goldstein
2. I want to be Circimsized
1. Ben-Gurion with the Show

SICK !!!
You will be greeted by my good friend and fellow SF'r She Rat. She is the embassador of SF Stones love.
June 28th, 2005 01:15 PM
LadyJane
quote:
Starbuck wrote:
Glenny will you be attending LJ's BBQ?

It is Parmeda's BBQ...I will be assisting.

We are gonna have so much fun!!!!!

LJ.
June 28th, 2005 01:21 PM
pdog
quote:
LadyJane wrote:

It is Parmeda's BBQ...I will be assisting.

We are gonna have so much fun!!!!!

LJ.

I'm so jealous !!!

[Edited by pdog]
June 28th, 2005 01:21 PM
jb Sorry to see you "turn" again Blue....I will assume you will be with Pdog and Starbuck at the pre-party, and much to my chargrin, we shall not meet again. I still wish you well.
June 28th, 2005 01:27 PM
pdog
quote:
jb wrote:
Sorry to see you "turn" again Blue....I will assume you will be with Pdog and Starbuck at the pre-party, and much to my chargrin, we shall not meet again. I still wish you well.

And Voodoopug thinks you're the victim. He must've confused victim with rectum!

This girl just called, she wants her self pity back!

[Edited by pdog]
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)