ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Rehearsing babies rehearsing...
Arriving to the first rehearsals for the tour - Greenwood School Today
© 2005 Mr. Jimmy with many many thank yous!!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2003 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Those Who Will Greet jb This Tour Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
July 2nd, 2005 11:09 AM
voodoopug
quote:
beer wrote:
Voodoopug, who do you wanna buy drinks for? I completely forget. everyday.

Really.

Joey, What happened on Howard today?
I always forget. everyday.

Really.

Shall i also list jb's ailments?

July 7th, 2005 05:07 PM
SheRat I would like to thank everyone int his thread who has said nice things about me.

There is no one I will not greet for this upcoming tour, though there ARE those I will not mount.

AND there are also those whose nipples I will not twist. I number myself among them.
[Edited by SheRat]
July 7th, 2005 05:14 PM
voodoopug
quote:
SheRat wrote:
I would like to thank everyone int his thread who has said nice things about me.

There is no one I will not greet for this upcoming tour, though there ARE those I will not mount.

AND there are also those whose nipples I will not twist. I number myself among them.
[Edited by SheRat]

thankfully, it will be an honor to have you present while i shake hands and work the room.
July 7th, 2005 05:19 PM
kath what if i greeted jb, wouldn't THAT be a twist to the ol' nipple???!!!!
July 7th, 2005 05:27 PM
voodoopug
quote:
kath wrote:
what if i greeted jb, wouldn't THAT be a twist to the ol' nipple???!!!!

I continue to suffer from flank pain, chronic IBS, benign fasciculation, and other stress related conditions. This includes rectal irritation, burning sensations upon urination, swollen glands, loose skin, shedding, dry heaves, strained oblique muscles, hammer toes, and a very painful bile duct. Lately, this stress has caused scalp twitching, which I fear is a symptom of a major, terminal ailment. My staff of physicians has recently informed me that my prostate is in fine shape, small and smooth, but I fear they have not performed an adequate amount of tests to confirm their diagnosis. Combine this with my fear of ALS, obsessive compulsive behavior, and heightened level of paranoia.

July 7th, 2005 06:25 PM
kath damn voodoo..you are GOOD with those pictures!!!

c'mon and play, voodoo!!!

July 7th, 2005 06:52 PM
glencar You gonna twist Puggy's nips?
July 7th, 2005 06:52 PM
glencar
quote:
beer wrote:
Voodoopug, who do you wanna buy drinks for? I completely forget. everyday.

Really.

Joey, What happened on Howard today?
I always forget. everyday.

Really.

Reruns the whole week long.
July 7th, 2005 07:19 PM
kath
quote:
You gonna twist Puggy's nips?

ooo i hope to, yes!!!!
July 7th, 2005 07:27 PM
SheRat
quote:
voodoopug wrote:

thankfully, it will be an honor to have you present while i shake hands and work the room.

Hugs, voodoopug, hugs.

July 7th, 2005 10:09 PM
kath for the boys....

sweet dreams!!!
July 7th, 2005 10:26 PM
voodoopug
quote:
glencar wrote:

Reruns the whole week long.

just wait until the fall season of "That's Postin" as we have been picked up for another season as controversial character actor "JB" has been brought back for another season!
July 7th, 2005 10:28 PM
voodoopug
quote:
SheRat wrote:

Hugs, voodoopug, hugs.

Thankfully you will be in the thick of things as I am shaking hands and working the room!

nothing but love from the pug!
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)