ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Rehearsing babies rehearsing...
Arriving to the first rehearsals for the tour - Greenwood School Today
© 2005 Mr. Jimmy with many many thank yous!!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2003 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Those Who Will Greet jb This Tour Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
June 30th, 2005 04:39 PM
voodoopug
quote:
Joey wrote:

For My Puggy .................................

Hope this makes him feel better :

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

that helps, allow me to greet you.
June 30th, 2005 04:40 PM
pdog
quote:
voodoopug wrote:

i have failed both of you.

SOrry Joey!

You haven't failed him, you three make a great tag team.

BUT!!! Fiji would smash you all!

June 30th, 2005 04:42 PM
voodoopug
quote:
pdog wrote:

You haven't failed him, you three make a great tag team.

BUT!!! Fiji would smash you all!

Fiji does not post here and we do not post at the Lotus...does no good to stir it up here.

Sadly, i beleive that picture is of Refrigerator Perry
June 30th, 2005 04:46 PM
pdog
quote:
voodoopug wrote:

Fiji does not post here and we do not post at the Lotus...does no good to stir it up here.

Damn, you're really afraid of him...

June 30th, 2005 04:51 PM
gypsy
quote:
pdog wrote:

I'm not afraid of Fiji. I'll fight him. I will beat him up right in front of his wife and kids.
June 30th, 2005 04:52 PM
voodoopug
quote:
pdog wrote:

I invite him back with open arms, the posts between joey, jb, fiji, and myself are the stuff legends are made of.

I may greet Fiji in Chicago, but i do not think my ticket will get me to the upper level, as I am in club house level. You are, however welcome to come to the preparty. I will have my "greet list" public by then.

word?
June 30th, 2005 04:55 PM
gypsy I will beat Fiji into a bloody pulp. His wife and kids will be crying and begging for me to stop.
June 30th, 2005 04:57 PM
voodoopug
quote:
gypsy wrote:
I will beat Fiji into a bloody pulp. His wife and kids will be crying and begging for me to stop.

you will be at the top of the greet list!
June 30th, 2005 05:28 PM
gypsy When I'm through with Fiji, he will be receiving his meals through a tube.
June 30th, 2005 05:30 PM
voodoopug
quote:
gypsy wrote:
When I'm through with Fiji, he will be receiving his meals through a tube.

you know joey is just salivating at the idea of responding to that one!

Gypsy, is it safe to assume that Fiji is not on your people you will mount list?
June 30th, 2005 05:30 PM
Joey
quote:
gypsy wrote:
When I'm through with Fiji, he will be receiving his meals through a tube.

Shawshank ?!?!

June 30th, 2005 05:31 PM
gypsy
quote:
voodoopug wrote:

you know joey is just salivating at the idea of responding to that one!

Gypsy, is it safe to assume that Fiji is not on your people you will mount list?

I dislike Fiji and his bullying ways.
June 30th, 2005 05:33 PM
voodoopug
quote:
gypsy wrote:

I dislike Fiji and his bullying ways.

No one bullies the ladies or RO.....and the pug means NOBODY!!! feel free to take advantage of my secutity services, NO CHARGE!
June 30th, 2005 05:37 PM
pdog
quote:
voodoopug wrote:

You are, however welcome to come to the preparty. I will have my "greet list" public by then.

word?

She rat will be in Chi town in my stead! I hope you greet with open arms and open legs...

I truly, deeply and with all bullshit aside, am humbled by the invite. Seems you, unlike others, don't take the posting jabs all to serious. I suppose you understand it's all fun and games. Swearing on dead relatives is a bit over the top.
If/When Josh and myself are together, I see a calm quiet aura enveloping the room. All Stones fans stop their talking and all eyes focus on the us. Slowly we check ourselves (fondle the cock) to make sure we are prepared. We face off and begin the long slow walk to the center of the room. Never taking our eyes of the other. The theme from The Good, The Bad & The Ugly plays. Everyone around is tensse, the ROCC are clutching each other. Kissing and caressing each others tender supple breasts. Maxlugar puts Redemption song on the jukebox, in hopes to mellow out the two foes. Finally we square off, the moment has come, it's high fucking noon.
To Be continued....
June 30th, 2005 05:41 PM
Joey [quote]pdog wrote:

" I see a calm quiet aura enveloping the room. All Stones fans stop their talking and all eyes focus on the us. Slowly we check ourselves (fondle the cock) to make sure we are prepared. We face off and begin the long slow walk to the center of the room. Never taking our eyes of the other. The theme from The Good, The Bad & The Ugly plays. Everyone around is tensse ( sic ) "

I just barfed !!!!!
June 30th, 2005 05:44 PM
voodoopug
quote:
pdog wrote:

She rat will be in Chi town in my stead! I hope you greet with open arms and open legs...

I truly, deeply and with all bullshit aside, am humbled by the invite. Seems you, unlike others, don't take the posting jabs all to serious. I suppose you understand it's all fun and games. Swearing on dead relatives is a bit over the top.
If/When Josh and myself are together, I see a calm quiet aura enveloping the room. All Stones fans stop their talking and all eyes focus on the us. Slowly we check ourselves (fondle the cock) to make sure we are prepared. We face off and begin the long slow walk to the center of the room. Never taking our eyes of the other. The theme from The Good, The Bad & The Ugly plays. Everyone around is tensse, the ROCC are clutching each other. Kissing and caressing each others tender supple breasts. Maxlugar puts Redemption song on the jukebox, in hopes to mellow out the two foes. Finally we square off, the moment has come, it's high fucking noon.
To Be continued....

I will gladly greet She Rat....she has been a wonderful poster for as long as i can remember.

I greet everyone that does not make it personal....and you my friend, keep it to the board. So while you will be jabbed by me and others on this board. I leave the boards behind when we greet in person. I will be the big/tall man standing with my arm outstreched waiting to greet.

I will probably tape my nipples though when greeting joey...he seems like the guy that will twist them for no reason.
June 30th, 2005 05:57 PM
pdog
quote:
voodoopug wrote:

I will gladly greet She Rat....she has been a wonderful poster for as long as i can remember.

I greet everyone that does not make it personal....and you my friend, keep it to the board. So while you will be jabbed by me and others on this board. I leave the boards behind when we greet in person. I will be the big/tall man standing with my arm outstreched waiting to greet.

I will probably tape my nipples though when greeting joey...he seems like the guy that will twist them for no reason.

In the words of the great Steel Wheels from Gasland all I can say is:
"I Agree"

P.S. She Rat is nipple twister too! Just a heads up...
To Be Continued...
June 30th, 2005 05:59 PM
voodoopug
quote:
pdog wrote:

In the words of the great Steel Wheels from Gasland all I can say is:
"I Agree"

P.S. She Rat is nipple twister too! Just a heads up...
To Be Continued...

I will have my wife with me during the meet and greets and will be on my best behavior, i ask the same from others.
June 30th, 2005 06:19 PM
pdog
quote:
voodoopug wrote:

I will have my wife with me during the meet and greets and will be on my best behavior, i ask the same from others.

My wife will not be attending any Stones shows this tour with me. She is currently making a baby. I will bring my dad and She Rat to 2 shows, Philly and SF respectively. I'm hoping everyone is on their worst behavior...
If you can make Philly or NYC, I will however try to be good... I'm not very punk rock nowadays. I'm a total dork. Fortunately in SF being a dork is actually very cool, since everyone is trying so hard to be cool here, being a dork is really being very punk rock! The paradox of this is something to be seen.
June 30th, 2005 06:45 PM
kath
quote:
Slowly we check ourselves (fondle the cock)

wait.

i just wanna be sure i know who's fondling whos....

now gouging out my minds eye.....
June 30th, 2005 06:54 PM
pdog
quote:
kath wrote:

wait.

i just wanna be sure i know who's fondling whos....

now gouging out my minds eye.....

Ourselves...LOL. We can't touch each others, I'm avoiding the homosexual innuendos.
We could use a few meat inspectors. Cock blockers need not apply.
June 30th, 2005 07:15 PM
kath ok. just wanted to be well informed.....
June 30th, 2005 10:53 PM
glencar Suddenly, I don't want to be at that partick RO gathering. Cockfights are unconstitutional, no?
July 1st, 2005 12:17 AM
voodoopug
quote:
glencar wrote:
Suddenly, I don't want to be at that partick RO gathering. Cockfights are unconstitutional, no?

I am confused as to why you will not greet me?
July 1st, 2005 02:16 PM
Joey
quote:
voodoopug wrote:

I am confused as to why you will not greet me?

Perhaps it is because you will NOT wear Sweaters ?!?!?!

July 1st, 2005 02:17 PM
jb After many years of playing 10 gauge strings, i have decided to switch to nine gauge. I fear arthritis in my fingers will make it difficult to hold the bent notes on a thicker string.
July 1st, 2005 02:20 PM
Joey " After many years of playing 10 gauge strings, i have decided to switch to nine gauge. I fear arthritis in my fingers will make it difficult to hold the bent notes on a thicker string."

July 1st, 2005 02:21 PM
voodoopug
quote:
jb wrote:
After many years of playing 10 gauge strings, i have decided to switch to nine gauge. I fear arthritis in my fingers will make it difficult to hold the bent notes on a thicker string.

I now play nines too, i snap 8's and just dont care for the tone of 10s with my playing style (see heavy hands)
July 2nd, 2005 01:34 AM
glencar Why you bitches suddenly talking weirdo stuff?
July 2nd, 2005 05:19 AM
beer Voodoopug, who do you wanna buy drinks for? I completely forget. everyday.

Really.

Joey, What happened on Howard today?
I always forget. everyday.

Really.

Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)