ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Rehearsing babies rehearsing...
Arriving to the first rehearsals for the tour - Greenwood School Today
© 2005 Mr. Jimmy with many many thank yous!!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2003 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Those Who Will Greet jb This Tour Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
June 25th, 2005 06:14 PM
pdog Yay!
June 25th, 2005 06:42 PM
littleredrooster I'd greet him, if he ever decides to attend a show that isn't sold out!

Come WEST, JB!!!
June 25th, 2005 06:55 PM
Gazza fuck me, thats THREE threads on ONE poster on the front page of this board..

is anyone still awake?

The tour cant come fast enough
June 25th, 2005 06:59 PM
pdog
quote:
Gazza wrote:
fuck me! is anyone still awake?

The tour cant come fast enough

I will greet you!
Will you greet me?

[Edited by pdog]
June 25th, 2005 07:02 PM
Angiegirl
quote:
Gazza wrote:
fuck me, thats THREE threads on ONE poster on the front page of this board..

is anyone still awake?

No, these similar threads put me right to sleep for some reason.
June 25th, 2005 10:25 PM
Gazza
quote:
pdog wrote:

I will greet you!
Will you greet me?

[Edited by pdog]

Wont be at the September shows, but maybe January, but yes.

Not wearin' one of those, tho...!

Too many of you bastards know me by now, anyway...
June 25th, 2005 10:32 PM
scratched
quote:
pdog wrote:

[Edited by pdog]

What the fuck is that?
June 25th, 2005 11:24 PM
Madafaka A kind of Shidoobee greeting card for whom attend to a Stones show.

Come on friends, is Saturday night!
[Edited by Madafaka]
June 27th, 2005 05:42 AM
ListenToTheLion I will
June 27th, 2005 06:50 AM
Jumping Jack This board should be renamed since it is more about it's star JB than the Stones. Perhaps in should be changed from Rocks Off to Jerk Off in honor of JB's fans, LOL!
June 27th, 2005 07:36 AM
jb
quote:
Jumping Jack wrote:
This board should be renamed since it is more about it's star JB than the Stones. Perhaps in should be changed from Rocks Off to Jerk Off in honor of JB's fans, LOL!

Did I start this thread-No!!! And I have no intentions of not greeting anyone I meet except Pdog, and a few others.
[Edited by jb]
June 27th, 2005 09:10 AM
Joey
quote:
jb wrote:
Did I start this thread-No!!! And I have no intentions of not greeting anyone I meet except Pdog, and a few others.
[Edited by jb]

June 27th, 2005 09:10 AM
Joey

Oh , WAIT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

********* TEE HEE ***************

There ..... whew !!!!!

Much Better .

Cass ! ™
June 27th, 2005 09:23 AM
FPM C10 I will most certainly greet JB when he attends the C10 party at my house on September 30. Perhaps he can finally be granted that honorary C10 status he has coveted for so long!

(Perhaps NOT, but perhaps...)
June 27th, 2005 09:30 AM
jb
quote:
FPM C10 wrote:
I will most certainly greet JB when he attends the C10 party at my house on September 30. Perhaps he can finally be granted that honorary C10 status he has coveted for so long!

(Perhaps NOT, but perhaps...)

tHANK YOU FPM C10.................I hope to make it to either sept or jan..but I am leaning towards Jan as I really want to buy Gazza a drink this tour..A Greygoose "dirty" Martini!!!
June 27th, 2005 09:57 AM
Joey
quote:
jb wrote:
tHANK YOU FPM C10.................I hope to make it to either sept or jan..but I am leaning towards Jan as I really want to buy Gazza a drink this tour..A Greygoose "dirty" Martini!!!

QWEST CENTER ?!?!?!

Joey , C10
June 27th, 2005 09:58 AM
jb The flight is over 22 hrs to Nebraska from Miami!!!!!!!!!!!!
June 27th, 2005 10:18 AM
voodoopug
quote:
jb wrote:
The flight is over 22 hrs to Nebraska from Miami!!!!!!!!!!!!

only 2.4 hrs in the air, but 19.6 circling the runway waiting for the cows, chickens, roosters, and goats to be cleared back to their pens.
June 27th, 2005 10:26 AM
FPM C10
quote:
voodoopug wrote:

only 2.4 hrs in the air, but 19.6 circling the runway waiting for the cows, chickens, roosters, and goats to be cleared back to their pens.

Did someone say "goats"?

June 27th, 2005 11:23 AM
glencar Joshy & Fiji together in one room? Oh, the humanity!
June 27th, 2005 11:24 AM
glencar Man, Roddick's rocking! There's one famous guy from Nebraska!
June 27th, 2005 11:27 AM
Gazza
quote:
jb wrote:

LOL. Still unsure if I'll be coming over, but if I dont you could always FedEx me a magnum of Moet et Chandon, I suppose...
[Edited by Gazza]
June 27th, 2005 11:31 AM
Joey
quote:
glencar wrote:
Man, Roddick's rocking! There's one famous guy from Nebraska!

" Jennifer kept trying to bring up the great sex she has with her current boyfriend, St. Louis Rams' strong safety, Adam Archuleta, but the guys kept changing the subject because they didn't want to hear how someone else was having sex with this beautiful woman. Jennifer persisted, saying he was the only guy to ever make her cry (because it was so good) during sex. When she said they had only been dating for 3 months, Howard told her to hold off talking about this and come back in 5 years to see if it was really that good. Jennifer said she now has a completely new outlook on sex since meeting this guy. Howard said even he did a lot of things with Beth when they first started dating that he doesn't do anymore. Artie said he just starts off being bad at sex, that way he never lets a girl down. Howard let Jennifer plug her Website, www.jenniferwalcott.com and asked her a few questions about the site. Jennifer said she doesn't do anything more than Playboy nudity there because she doesn't feel any more would be necessary. She thought it cost about $100/yr or $12/month and Howard said for that kind of money he wanted to see some "balloon knot." Jennifer wasn't sure what that meant so the guys had to explain which part of the human anatomy looks like the knot on a balloon. She said never. Jennifer kept trying to get back to sex with her boyfriend and at one point revealed that she once had to go the doctor because she "broke her you know what." She said the doctor explained it was like a broken leg that shouldn't be walked on while it heals and warned her to lay off having sex for a while. The last time Jennifer was on Artie was in LA and he remembered thinking how much he wished he could be back at the show. For some reason Howard couldn't remember Jennifer's visit until Artie reminded him that was the day Jeff The Drunk sang some country song. Artie then gave us some of his great Jeff impersonations. Howard said he had been talking with Ralph the other day about this and they thought it would be funny if Artie did an entire show as Jeff. "

http://www.howardstern.com/today-show-archive.php
June 27th, 2005 04:36 PM
gypsy
quote:
jb wrote:
The flight is over 22 hrs to Nebraska from Miami!!!!!!!!!!!!

I will have to look that up. That doesn't sound right. It only takes me 2 hours and 45 minutes to fly from OKC to Tampa.

oldjb - the net's biggest Jew resource!
June 27th, 2005 04:42 PM
voodoopug
quote:
gypsy wrote:

I will have to look that up. That doesn't sound right. It only takes me 2 hours and 45 minutes to fly from OKC to Tampa.

oldjb - the net's biggest Jew resource!

fantastic post...this has convinced me to greet jb this tour!
June 27th, 2005 05:04 PM
glencar Where is Joshy going this tour? I shant go to Miami.
June 27th, 2005 05:12 PM
pdog
quote:
glencar wrote:
Where is Joshy going this tour? I shant go to Miami.

I've hired some body guards to check ID's in NYC and keep out the riff raff. I've been assured of my safety.
These guys are good. Real good!

[Edited by pdog]
June 27th, 2005 05:21 PM
voodoopug
quote:
glencar wrote:
Where is Joshy going this tour? I shant go to Miami.

Josh told me that any trip outside of Miami will not be revealed ahead of time and only the "pre screened" few will be notified of a location for a brief, albiet, entertaining and cordial, meet and greet. Those notified will not be told more than 14 hours ahead of time to allow for proper planning, and low risk.

he will not greet you pdog this tour, i have done my best to convince him otherwise, but he is like a mule with regards to greeting you, he feels it may be a set up for an ambush and/or blindsided attack.
June 27th, 2005 05:36 PM
pdog
quote:
voodoopug wrote:

he will not greet you pdog this tour, i have done my best to convince him otherwise, but he is like a mule with regards to greeting you, he feels it may be a set up for an ambush and/or blindsided attack.

Let's not confuse the issue. I'm not greeting him! The rest is just his paranoid delusions. I'm going to see The Stones. He's going to try to build up his suffering self esteem.
I'm greeting The Stones in NYC and hanging with some really cool people. I'm not sure what the fuck he's doing. Seems to be along the lines of some kind of 70's primal scream therapy. Josh is like the color "brown". He's just all dull and boring. Who wants to party with an ass clown anyway?
June 27th, 2005 05:44 PM
voodoopug
quote:
pdog wrote:

Let's not confuse the issue. I'm not greeting him! The rest is just his paranoid delusions. I'm going to see The Stones. He's going to try to build up his suffering self esteem.
I'm greeting The Stones in NYC and hanging with some really cool people. I'm not sure what the fuck he's doing. Seems to be along the lines of some kind of 70's primal scream therapy. Josh is like the color "brown". He's just all dull and boring. Who wants to party with an ass clown anyway?

very curious to know why in the world you started this thread then? If your dislike for him is that high, why feed his ego? If you truly do want to meet him, then why ask who else will meet him first? I just dont get the point of starting this thread if you consider him a pile of brown or worse?

Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)