ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

Philip Townsend exibition in London
The photography of Philip Townsend, soon available through Forty Licks Fan Club
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAŅOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Dare I ask??? All those insider-jokes ... Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
22nd March 2006 05:13 PM
Joey " Meow-meeow, meow meeow, meow! (Daddy please change my poopy diaper!) "

22nd March 2006 05:20 PM
GotToRollMe
quote:
voodoopug wrote:

what did that guy have painted on himself that interupted a music award performance....i forgot by who, but he looked quite ridiculous did it say "Soy Bomb"?

Image hosting by Photobucket

1998 Grammy Awards during Dylan's performance. Gotta love live TV.
22nd March 2006 05:21 PM
Joey " that's called 'erecting a strawman'..."
22nd March 2006 05:21 PM
voodoopug
quote:
GotToRollMe wrote:

Image hosting by Photobucket

1998 Grammy Awards during Dylan's performance. Gotta love live TV.

he may be one of a select few who danced worse than I did on national TV
22nd March 2006 05:28 PM
Joey
quote:
voodoopug wrote:

he may be one of a select few who danced worse than I did on national TV

Puggy !

Did WGNTV's Jackie Bange interview you ?!?!

22nd March 2006 05:30 PM
voodoopug
quote:
Joey wrote:

Puggy !

Did WGNTV's Jackie Bange interview you ?!?!

larry potash did
22nd March 2006 05:33 PM
Joey
quote:
voodoopug wrote:

larry potash did

I am very sorry

|
|
|
V

http://wgntv.trb.com/news/local/wgntv-potash-larrybio,0,6684936.story?coll=wgntv-home-nav

Is Jackie still married ?!?!

http://wgntv.trb.com/news/local/wgntv-bange-jackiebio,0,7110274.story?coll=wgntv-home-nav

22nd March 2006 05:40 PM
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
Riffhard wrote:

I see nothing idealistic about not seeing some insane goverment conspiracy about controlled demolition to bring down the towers TTM! I mean just think of all the variables that would have had to fallen into place. Then,ofcourse,the US goverment would have had to be in cahoots with OBL. I mean afterall he did brag about the plan on 9/11/01 after it happened. So your conspiracy rests on the belief that the US goverment allowed 19 hijackers access to four seperate planes,and then planted explosives inside the WTC,and then had somebody hit the detonator after the planes flew into the towers,and then used these attacks as a precurser to a war that Bush,Cheney,Rumsfeld,and let's not forget Haliburton planned months in advance? That about sum it up?

That's insane man. You know it is! Did the US goverment also hit the WTC in 1993? How about the US Embassies in Kenya,and Tanzania? Kobar Towers in Saudi Arabia? USS Cole? C'mon TTM these radical asshats have been attacking the entire planet for a long long time. To try and lay blame anywhere but where it obviously rests just seems to be revisionist history. Did the Spanish goiverment plant the bombs on the trains? Did Blair plan the London subway and bus bombings? Or were these all planned by the evil Bush,Cheney,Rummy,Halliburton cabal as well?

I'm not an ideologue at all. I just call it for what it is,and it is a major clash of civilization. Don't believe me just go to any jihadist website that out there. They spell it out very clearly. It's scary as hell.

Agree with you though. I often get roped into these political threads because it's a topic that greatly intrests me,but this is not the proper forum for it. I'll PM you some links about the structual implications of two jets slamming into the WTC,and the consequenses.

Tin foil hat? Well, way back in BC the prophet Jeremiah ( another tin foil hat guy) penned a few lines. Its a great read. Did Jesus Christ wear a tin foil hat? Or was it a crown of thorns? The west rejected their prophets. I don't have to argue a point....it's all coming home to baby now.
22nd March 2006 05:48 PM
Joey
quote:
Ten Thousand Motels wrote:

Tin foil hat? Well, way back in BC the prophet Jeremiah ( another tin foil hat guy) penned a few lines. Its a great read. Did Jesus Christ wear a tin foil hat? Or was it a crown of thorns? The west rejected their prophets. I don't have to argue a point....it's all coming home to baby now.

W- W- What ?!?!?!

http://internetdump.com/users/gianna/

22nd March 2006 05:57 PM
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
Joey wrote:

W- W- What ?!?!?!

Jonah took off in the opposite direction.
[Edited by Ten Thousand Motels]
22nd March 2006 05:59 PM
Joey " took off in the opposite direction. "

22nd March 2006 07:20 PM
Riffhard
quote:
Ten Thousand Motels wrote:

We're cool TTM! We've always been cool. I ain't gonna sweat the small stuff. It's all small stuff afterall.

Riffy
22nd March 2006 10:53 PM
pdog
quote:
Joey wrote:

Debra Lefave is a Pedaphile.
.........Joey is

22nd March 2006 11:14 PM
Starbuck
quote:
I dislike most soy products.

this is another small example of how pug and josh have reached new levels of posting superseded by only dostoevsky, chaucer and horseshack from "welcome back kotter".

and welcome jostorm...this is a nuthouse...but also remember, if you're new you can't possibly be in on all the jokes yet. that comes after years of posting, after you become a grisled veteran and are able to fully understand the personalities of the yahoos that call this place home.

may i make a public plea that we all not go overboard with "being omaha'ed"? i would hate for it to turn into something like the "ronnie" postscript at keno's, tossed onto every post by newbs and teenagers who have no idea where it came from or what it means....

this brings us to riffy...(eesh!)...

first, the idea of controlled demolition of the WTC is just plan lunacy. kind of like those nutsos who think the moonlanding was staged, kennedy was assassinated by the CIA and steelie will replace katie couric on the "today" show. just plain nuts!

and riffy...i agree with you...we must go out and find bin laden & nail his testicles to a board (a la opening scene, "the evil that men do"). the man deserves to die a miserable death for the pain and suffering he caused on one of the bloodiest days in american history. however...last time i checked...bin laden is not nor was he ever in iraq! did the north invade canada to start off the civil war? did eisenhower send his troops to greenland on DDay? did bushie 41 and the coalition send troops into egypt in '91? no! the invasion of iraq was plain lunacy...it opened a completely unneccessary second front at a time when the perpetrators of the crime should have been being hunted down and exterminated like the rats they are. not to mention the fact that those who planned the invasion (the wolfowitzes and rummies of the world) went against the advice of every major middle east expert in the history of the world....you can't transplant american democracy in a part of the world that those concepts are foreign to and expect it to grow, just like you can't grow tomatoes and corn in the desert.

now, going on 2500 of our boys are gone, billions upon billions of dollars are spent, and possibly up to 50,000 iraqi civilians are dead and the country is a complete mess and quagmire. and up until now, i have NEVER heard a single republican address these issues.

[Edited by Helen Thomas]
22nd March 2006 11:18 PM
pdog Bucky... How you really feel?
Afghanistan is about to drop!
22nd March 2006 11:27 PM
Starbuck
quote:
Bucky... How you really feel?

gay senior citizens are a real turn on.

have you read the latest NYT bestseller?

[Edited by Harold and Maude and Winnifred]
[Edited by Starbuck]
22nd March 2006 11:44 PM
Riffhard Ya know Bucky there are certain libs that I just naturally get along with. You are one of them. As are Pdog,LJ,SheRat,and a few others,but then again I know when to just let the political talk drop. We can revel in our differences! Some just can't do that. Their loss I guess!

Riffy
22nd March 2006 11:45 PM
Brainbell Jangler
quote:
Riffhard wrote:

It sure as fuck does! As does your discomfort of the fact that we will track down and kill the radical fucks that killed over 3000 innocent Americans including three of my dearest friends. Thanks for asking!

Riffy

You mean Osama bin Forgotten?
22nd March 2006 11:58 PM
Riffhard
quote:
Brainbell Jangler wrote:

You mean Osama bin Forgotten?

Sure! Why not?! Him and every other radical Islamofacsist fuck out there that are killing people in the name Allah. Personally I think he's prolly dead,but either way he will be soon enough. I will drink many pints of Guinness when the announcement is made. In the meantime I'm gonna drink plenty of pints of Guinness.

Riffy
23rd March 2006 12:30 AM
PeerQueer [quote]Riffhard wrote:

We're cool TTM! We've always been cool. I ain't gonna sweat the small stuff. It's all small stuff afterall.

________-

You guys talking about Glencars penis again?
23rd March 2006 02:25 PM
Joey " You guys talking about Glencars penis again? "

Christ, that's posting on loan from God right there.

That's what my little friends and myself running around the Plains of Nebraska with knickers on and stick ball bats in our hands used to call "Postin'!"

You're POSTIN' baby!

The Joey - As seen on the reality show "That's Postin'!", 10:00 PM CDT Sundays.

-- "He is relentless...a relentless GENIUS!!! Long may Peer and his keyboard live!!!", Aubrey Haines - Posting World Magazine.

[cc:SS]
[Edited by Joey]
23rd March 2006 02:28 PM
jb Quail hunting can be fun...
23rd March 2006 04:12 PM
Joey

Somebody shot ' Harry ' !!!!!!!!!!!!

[cc:ss]
[Edited by Joey]
23rd March 2006 04:35 PM
pdog Joey !!!
23rd March 2006 05:10 PM
jostorm OH MY GOD! I've created a monster, help....

Firstly thank you kindly for the extraordinarily warm welcome to absolutely everyone, but especially to Party Doll Meg and Starbucks....Yes, it's official, you are all barking mad, and I feel already very much at home!

Let me just recap briefly to see if I got the facts straight, if I may?And please feel free to correct me at any stage...

Gazza is NOT into "mutton dressed as lamb" that is so ugly that it could be referred to as "a real dog", ok , I got that one.
And I've been far too keen to try and decipher contexts of postings as well as the insider jokes, and should instead lurk around for another fifteen years at least, by which time I'll understand, got that one, too, Starbucks, thanks for the tip...And by the way, your little boy is dead cute!!! (But should he be drinking already at such a tender age??)Does he look like his Dad?
So, Glencar has a small penis . Allegedly. And Nellcote a lovely, surreal sense of humour. Voodoopug isn't gay after all, and instead has a lovely wife and a new baby. Congratulations to both Mr Pug and Mr jb, I hope your new babies sleep better than mine ever did... Voodoopug is also a bad dancer, tends to feel humiliated at the drop of a hat and has postponed the enemies list.
Joey likes to surround himself with fluffy kittens,( well, who wouldn't?), has a penchant for Liberace and a crush on the appalling Ms Hilton. He also eats the most revolting American junkfood diet, flushed down with copious amounts of unhealthy pop, which probably explains his gastrointestinal troubles, as well as his error of judgement when developing crushes on women, but there you go... Ten Thousand Motel loves to wind up Riffhard with bizarre conspiracy theories about controlled demolitions. Riffhard seems to be the most disturbed inmate around in this cyber-asylum and I would suggest some relaxation techniques , gentle background music and some fluffy kittens to surround yourself with for at least two hours daily. Perhaps you could borrow some of Joey's????
On a more serious note: I would absolutely hate to burst your bubble and point out the obvious, but the days when the US could drop a bomb in a foreign country far far away from Omaha to resolve a conflict and intimidate a nation have long gone. The US single handedly created and armed Osama the monster when it suited you, because he was fighting the "Communistic Evil", and if you haven't found him by now you probably never ever ever will. Invading Iraq was an enormous mistake. Three years later you haven't even killed Sadam yet, but have instead unhinged a finely balanced political region inhabited by Shiites and Sunnis that has now plunged into deep civil war like- unrest. God only knows when you'll be allowed to leave without losing political face.This unrest may well yet spread into Iran, and if it does, the US will be truly fucked, because you have committed most manpower and masses of money to Iraq and I can't see you pulling through Congress that you need to invade Iran, too. I am very very sorry about the WTC, it was an awful , horrific tragedy that I shall never forget until the day I die, and I feel nothing but sympathy for anyone remotely touched by it.But the moral of the story is "Don't meddle in foreign politics all the time, because one day the foreigners will come to your own house, do the same to you and bite you in the arse"....One would think that you would have learned the Vietnam lesson, but some people never learn!
Islamic terrorists don't respond to threats and intimidation, and certainly not to pathetic pictures of military arsenals with the word "receive" misspelled on them...! They aren't afraid of anything or anyone and devoid of any feelings for another human being, because they go straight to heaven and sit next to Allah. They are an enemy noone can successfully beat. It only takes being in the wrong place at the wrong time and you, me, our families and children can be victims, too. You ain't gonna go out and "fucking kill them", John Wayne, because you don't know where they are. And you never will. Your FBI ignored warnings in 70 memos about imminent hijacking, who says they'll do better in the future??? And the terrorists won't burn in hell either,simply because hell doesn't exist. The only hell I know is the one we humans create on Earth. So perhaps you ought to consider stopping to talk total shite and relax a bit, you come across as deeply disturbed and paranoid! Some constructive discussion techniques when talking with people who happen not to have your identical opinion , and in a more articulate manner, without calling them childish names when they happen to disagree with you would also not go amiss. How old are you? 5 ??
By the way, that expression "Erecting straw dogs" was brilliant (sorry, forgot who coined it)!!! I shall use it henceforth forthwith on the Riffy-clones I know.

PS: Does that get me onto your enemies list?
Thought so....Hi, TTM, which type of TNT did they use? ACME? Like Coyote and Beep-Beep??

23rd March 2006 05:15 PM
Joey " Invading Iraq was an enormous mistake .... have instead unhinged a finely balanced political region inhabited by Shiites and Sunnis that has now plunged into deep civil war like- unrest. God only knows when you'll be allowed to leave without losing political face.This unrest may well yet spread into Iran, and if it does, the US will be truly fucked, because you have committed most manpower and masses of money to Iraq and I can't see you pulling through Congress that you need to invade Iran, too ...... One would think that you would have learned the Vietnam lesson, but some people never learn! "

Pure Genius !!!!!

Salute'

23rd March 2006 05:22 PM
jostorm Thanks, Joey!!! (was that what you refer to as "posting"??)
Better go to bed now, it's late on my side of the pond...
23rd March 2006 05:26 PM
lotsajizz postin'

!!
23rd March 2006 05:26 PM
glencar Stay longer! Peer Queer was just about to start a tale of when he took on a naval fleet & couldn't clear his throat for 3 weeks!
23rd March 2006 05:35 PM
jostorm Sorry, boys, I REALLY have to have my beauty sleep now, will have a crap day at work otherwise, but I promise I'll be back tomorrow, ok??.....
Night-night
(ps: Pssst! Glencar, it's ok, you and I know it's enormous, don't listen to them....)
pps: isn't the different time-zone a bugger?
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)