ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

Philip Townsend exibition in London
The photography of Philip Townsend, soon available through Forty Licks Fan Club
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAŅOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Dare I ask??? All those insider-jokes ... Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
22nd March 2006 03:56 PM
jb Go Blue!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
22nd March 2006 03:57 PM
voodoopug
quote:
Ten Thousand Motels wrote:

Oh no. No Excuses. Shit of get off the pot. In poker its called a "call". We're calling your bluff.

Enemies List:

TTM
22nd March 2006 03:58 PM
PartyDoll MEG Jostorm: I do believe your thread has gotten hijacked by all the lovable people on this board. Hopefully you have been enlightened by their "insider jokes." It's obvious you feel right at home. Welcome to the nut house.

[Edited by PartyDoll MEG]
22nd March 2006 03:59 PM
pdog He Was...

[Edited by pdog]
22nd March 2006 04:04 PM
Riffhard
quote:

Riffy.
Can you spell c-o-n-t-r-o-l-l-l-e-d d-e-m-o-l-i-t-i-o-n?

Oh my God TTM! Please tell me you are not wearing a tin foil hat here?!?!? I know people that were in the towers! Three of them died many of them lived. The planes brought the WTC down my man. Are you suggesting some kind of conspiracy theory here?! Because if you are you are sorely lacking in facts. Many structual engineers have explained precisely why the towers fell like they did. If you would like I could PM you many articles that fully blow this insane conspiracy theory to shit.

Riffy
22nd March 2006 04:05 PM
jb We will fight the good fight...and kill the fucking bastards.
22nd March 2006 04:06 PM
pdog .........All Terrorists Will Be
22nd March 2006 04:07 PM
Riffhard
quote:
jb wrote:
We will fight the good fight...and kill the fucking bastards.

You are much loved by the Bushy!

Riffy
22nd March 2006 04:08 PM
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
voodoopug wrote:

Enemies List:

TTM

Does that mean you're throwing in your cards and I get the pot?
22nd March 2006 04:10 PM
jb
quote:

Pug has been through a lot lately.....video humiliation, weight reduction , etc..........he is in no position to come out with a definitive "enemies list". Rather, I think I can speak for him when I say he loves all things made from soy .
[Edited by jb]
22nd March 2006 04:11 PM
Altamont
quote:
Riffhard wrote:

Thanks guys. I didn't want to delve into the whole political talk either,truth be told. But I do see a few images on here that I do not agree with. However,I have not made an issue out of these images because I think that people are free to believe what they choose to believe. The one thing that does puzzle me though is that I should be made to feel like some kind of angry warhawk because I want these radical bastards dead. It would appear that many have very short memories. Well,not me!

I feel no guilt at all about the prospect of these insane fucks burning in hell! I relish the thought to be honest.

Riffy

PS-Altamont,they want you dead as well big boy,and your whole family for that matter.

Who made you feel like an Angry Warhawk?

And as for "them" wanting to get me and my family, they never will! Because (Sing it with me!!) I'll put a boot in their ass, it's the American way!

22nd March 2006 04:13 PM
Riffhard
quote:
Altamont wrote:

And as for "them" wanting to get me and my family, they never will! Because (Sing it with me!!) I'll put a boot in their ass, it's the American way!

Right on! We are simpatico! Though I'm not really a Toby Keith fan,but....you know he's got a point.

Riffy
22nd March 2006 04:14 PM
voodoopug
quote:
jb wrote:

Pug has been through a lot lately.....video humiliation, weight reduction , etc..........he is in no position to come out with a definitive "enemies list". Rather, I think I can speak for him when I say he loves all things made from soy .
[Edited by jb]

I dislike most soy products.
22nd March 2006 04:14 PM
jb Toby Keith outdrew the Stones at Altel Arena in Arkasas(see also George Strait).
[Edited by jb]
22nd March 2006 04:15 PM
jb
quote:
voodoopug wrote:

I dislike most soy products.

Soy Boy???
22nd March 2006 04:18 PM
pdog
quote:
jb wrote:
Toby Keith outdrew the Stones at Altel Arena in Arkasas(see also George Strait).
[Edited by jb]

Well, maybe they deserved it !!!
22nd March 2006 04:22 PM
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
Riffhard wrote:

Many structual engineers have explained precisely why the towers fell like they did. If you would like I could PM you many articles that fully blow this insane conspiracy theory to shit.

Riffy

Yes, I would appreciate that. Of course, alot depends on the credibility of the sources. From what I've read from experts it looks like a controlled demolition, as does the Murrah building in Omaha. I think you're a good guy Riffy, but incredibly naive and a tad too idealistic. Maybe politics should be discussed elsewhere.

[Edited by Ten Thousand Motels]
22nd March 2006 04:23 PM
jb
quote:
pdog wrote:

Well, maybe they deserved it !!!

see Japanes shows, Holland(and a Summitt was mentioned!!), Detroit , Denver, etc......................................Mexico only 2 shows!!!
22nd March 2006 04:24 PM
voodoopug
quote:
jb wrote:

Soy Boy???

what did that guy have painted on himself that interupted a music award performance....i forgot by who, but he looked quite ridiculous did it say "Soy Bomb"?
Altamont
quote:
Riffhard wrote:

Right on! We are simpatico! Though I'm not really a Toby Keith fan,but....you know he's got a point.

Riffy

Would you get pissed if I called your radio station and requested Sweet Neo Con? I thought it would be funny but I wasn't sure if you would?
jb
quote:
voodoopug wrote:

what did that guy have painted on himself that interupted a music award performance....i forgot by who, but he looked quite ridiculous did it say "Soy Bomb"?

See Bob Dylan.............Your dancing was strikingly sim ilar...........
22nd March 2006 04:25 PM
Egbert
quote:

Pass that pot on over!
Break The Spell
quote:
voodoopug wrote:

It was Bob Dylan's performance I believe.
voodoopug
quote:
jb wrote:

see Japanes shows, Holland(and a Summitt was mentioned!!), Detroit , Denver, etc......................................Mexico only 2 shows!!!

detroit
philly 2
San Fran 2
Chicago 3
Memphis
Rod Stewart outdrawing the STones in Rio

humiliating....
22nd March 2006 04:27 PM
voodoopug
quote:
jb wrote:
See Bob Dylan.............Your dancing was strikingly sim ilar...........

many can be seen around chicago mimicking my dance moves the last two days...I have become the next macarana (sp)
22nd March 2006 04:32 PM
lotsajizz
quote:
Altamont wrote:

that's called 'erecting a strawman'...it is when someone takes issue with what they wish was said rather than what was actually said...favorite tactic of those who can not honestly win an argument

like Riffy and Shrub....

22nd March 2006 04:38 PM
Riffhard
quote:

Yes, I would appreciate that. Of course, alot depends on the credibility of the sources. From what I've read from experts it looks like a controlled demolition, as does the Murrah building in Omaha. I think you're a good guy Riffy, but incredibly naive and a tad too idealistic. Maybe politics should be discussed elsewhere but the Stones never were too clean.

I see nothing idealistic about not seeing some insane goverment conspiracy about controlled demolition to bring down the towers TTM! I mean just think of all the variables that would have had to fallen into place. Then,ofcourse,the US goverment would have had to be in cahoots with OBL. I mean afterall he did brag about the plan on 9/11/01 after it happened. So your conspiracy rests on the belief that the US goverment allowed 19 hijackers access to four seperate planes,and then planted explosives inside the WTC,and then had somebody hit the detonator after the planes flew into the towers,and then used these attacks as a precurser to a war that Bush,Cheney,Rumsfeld,and let's not forget Haliburton planned months in advance? That about sum it up?

That's insane man. You know it is! Did the US goverment also hit the WTC in 1993? How about the US Embassies in Kenya,and Tanzania? Kobar Towers in Saudi Arabia? USS Cole? C'mon TTM these radical asshats have been attacking the entire planet for a long long time. To try and lay blame anywhere but where it obviously rests just seems to be revisionist history. Did the Spanish goiverment plant the bombs on the trains? Did Blair plan the London subway and bus bombings? Or were these all planned by the evil Bush,Cheney,Rummy,Halliburton cabal as well?

I'm not an ideologue at all. I just call it for what it is,and it is a major clash of civilization. Don't believe me just go to any jihadist website that out there. They spell it out very clearly. It's scary as hell.

Agree with you though. I often get roped into these political threads because it's a topic that greatly intrests me,but this is not the proper forum for it. I'll PM you some links about the structual implications of two jets slamming into the WTC,and the consequenses.

Riffy
22nd March 2006 04:48 PM
Riffhard
quote:
lotsajizz wrote:

that's called 'erecting a strawman'...it is when someone takes issue with what they wish was said rather than what was actually said...favorite tactic of those who can not honestly win an argument

like Riffy and Shrub....

No your wrong Jizzy. As you always are. Altamont asked if my image made me feel happy. I responed that indeed it did make me happy. The very question was a suggestion that my image somehow was an affront to feel good liberal sensibilities. I responded that I could care less about those type of pansy assed sensibilities because I lost friends on 9/11/01 because of some radical terrorist fucktards.

Riffy

PS-I'm glad to see that I made your "blow me" list over at Gasx3!!! You are on my "go fuck yourself" list! Feel special about that asshole. Because you are the sole member.
22nd March 2006 04:56 PM
Nellcote Just a few random thoughts...
BC beats Villanova Friday
Vinateri strains back at presser
Wily Mo hits 25 hr this year
It's over for Mike Mussina
Pizza is great
Mitt Romney will run
Wal Mart is not luxury shopping
Debra LeFave is teaching at our high school next year
All Muslims are not terrorists, however to date the only terrorists have been Muslims.
And, for my favorite "flashback" comment from Led Zepp..
"Where is that confounded bridge?"

We now return you to regular programming...
22nd March 2006 05:01 PM
Joey
quote:
Nellcote wrote:

Debra LeFave is teaching at our high school next year

Debra Lefave is a beautiful woman

Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)