ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

Philip Townsend exibition in London
The photography of Philip Townsend, soon available through Forty Licks Fan Club
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Dare I ask??? All those insider-jokes ... Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
22nd March 2006 08:10 AM
Riffhard
quote:
Altamont wrote:

Does that image make you happy?

It sure as fuck does! As does your discomfort of the fact that we will track down and kill the radical fucks that killed over 3000 innocent Americans including three of my dearest friends. Thanks for asking!

Riffy
22nd March 2006 08:22 AM
Nellcote Riffy, could not have been said better.
22nd March 2006 08:31 AM
SweetVirginia
quote:
Riffhard wrote:

It sure as fuck does! As does your discomfort of the fact that we will track down and kill the radical fucks that killed over 3000 innocent Americans including three of my dearest friends. Thanks for asking!

Riffy

Amen, Riffy

SV

22nd March 2006 11:39 AM
jostorm noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo,
not politics again!

Lady Jane: may I enquire what you need the sheep for????
And would that be a real one or just the inflatable version???

Madafaka (I'm so glad I shall probably never have to introduce you to my Mum! ): please believe me that I have tried that many times and it is only WORSE, halfway through the thread I've totally forgotten what the thread was about in the first place, plus I really wonder why I'm being shown so many pictures of the Qwest Centre.....Which reminds me: who's that woman in the coffin, and why has Phyllis Diller (whoever she may be) never heard of lubricants????

More questions while I'm at it: is "young Jake Cohl" Voodoopug's boyfriend or not??? He does mention him and the insider info regarding the tour an awful lot, so I simply assumed they must share a bed....

[Edited by jostorm]
22nd March 2006 11:45 AM
jostorm Gazza: so you're into sheep, old ladies AND dogs????????
22nd March 2006 11:46 AM
Joey
" I do have a weakness for certain other furry animals though, but not THOSE ones! "

22nd March 2006 11:51 AM
Joey " So, if a show isnt getting stuff like 'Worried about you', 'Sway', 'As Tears Go By' .. "

Ahem !!!!!

|
|
V

The Rolling Stones
Qwest Center Omaha, Omaha, NE
Sunday, January 29, 2006

The set list

Jumping Jack Flash
It's Oly Rock'n Roll
She's So Cold
Rough Justice
Bitch
*** AS TEARS GO BY ***
Rain Fall Down
Tumbing Dice
Gimme Shelter
--- Introductions
This Place Is Empty (Keith)
Happy (Keith)
Miss You (to B-stage)
Oh No Not You Again
Get Off Of My Cloud
Honky Tonk Women (to main stage)
Sympathy For The Devil
Start Me Up
Brown Sugar
You Can't Always Get What You Want (encore)
Satisfaction (encore)

Rolling Stones show : 9:10 p.m. – 11:05 p.m.

http://www.iorr.org/tour05/omaha.htm

JJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJACKY !

Jacky ! ®

22nd March 2006 12:47 PM
voodoopug Joey yet again proves why he is the master!!!

good topic.

Some will be greeted, those who won't are seen by us (the greeting board) as those in search of free drinks only and offer nothing creative to our shtick.

Many blame Michael Cohl for high ticket prices. We support high ticket prices and feel that Jake is responsible.
22nd March 2006 12:49 PM
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
jostorm wrote:
What would a real Lady require sheep for?

Woolen lingerie.
22nd March 2006 01:23 PM
Gazza
quote:
jostorm wrote:
Gazza: so you're into sheep, old ladies AND dogs????????

No, but I have met some people who have fitted into all three categories at the same time!
22nd March 2006 01:25 PM
Gazza
quote:
Joey wrote:

" I do have a weakness for certain other furry animals though, but not THOSE ones! "

technically, I suppose that animal fits the description, if you get my drift.

Not literally, though. (That kitten has some disturbing stains there, incidentally..)
22nd March 2006 02:38 PM
Joey " technically, I suppose that animal fits the description, if you get my drift. "

Funny !!! .. Good Postin'

" That kitten has some disturbing stains there, incidentally.. "

Yeah , I noticed that --- kind of a messy Kitty !

Here is some cleaner pussy

[Edited by Joey]
22nd March 2006 02:44 PM
PartyDoll MEG
quote:
Joey wrote:
" technically, I suppose that animal fits the description, if you get my drift. "

Funny !!! .. Good Postin'

" That kitten has some disturbing stains there, incidentally.. "

Yeah , I noticed that --- kind of a messy Kitty !

Here is some cleaner pussy

[Edited by Joey]

I don't know about this Pussy- It looks more like a Rat!! Gotta do better than that Joey
22nd March 2006 02:46 PM
Joey " I don't know about this Pussy- Gotta do better than that Joey "
22nd March 2006 02:50 PM
Break The Spell
quote:
Joey wrote:

Any photos of the princess at her own club she opened in Florida??
22nd March 2006 02:52 PM
jb The reality is that Joey and I(and Pug recently) have and continue to make dreams comes true for me and you.......it all started when 2 boys were born-one on the plains of a corn field in Nebraska and the other in Brooklyn Jewish hospital.......Ninea abs shae monkey!!!! Ninea!!!
[Edited by jb]
22nd March 2006 02:59 PM
voodoopug
quote:
jb wrote:
The reality is that Joey and I(and Pug recently) have and continue to make dreams comes true for me and you.......it all started when 2 boys were born-one on the plains of a corn field in Nebraska and the other in Brooklyn Jewish hospital.......Ninea abs shae monkey!!!! Ninea!!!
[Edited by jb]

many have been inspired by my recent appearance on WGN. Dreams do come true!! Lets not forget about the young man born a month early on the way home from vacation in beautiful Rensalaer, IN!

The Enemies List has been postponed indefinitely as during its final stages, Mrs. JB and Mrs. Pug (almost at the same time) experienced complications with their pregnancy and we had to divert our best efforts in their direction. We will visit it again in the near future.....Similar to the release of Beggars Banquet....the delay will be well worth it (and not similar to Axl ROse and his new GNR record)
22nd March 2006 03:06 PM
Joey " 2 boys were born-one on the plains of a corn field in Nebraska and the other in Brooklyn Jewish hospital......."

You are much loved by Joey

Postin'

...just a Postin'

[ the ss ]
[Edited by Joey]
22nd March 2006 03:08 PM
jb
quote:
voodoopug wrote:

many have been inspired by my recent appearance on WGN. Dreams do come true!! Lets not forget about the young man born a month early on the way home from vacation in beautiful Rensalaer, IN!

The Enemies List has been postponed indefinitely as during its final stages, Mrs. JB and Mrs. Pug (almost at the same time) experienced complications with their pregnancy and we had to divert our best efforts in their direction. We will visit it again in the near future.....Similar to the release of Beggars Banquet....the delay will be well worth it (and not similar to Axl ROse and his new GNR record)

You were not forgotten...........but you are only 29 and need additional seasoning. Your contributiuons for a boy of your age are quite impressive, but it all starts/ends with Joey................................................>
22nd March 2006 03:12 PM
Joey " You were not forgotten...........but you are only 29 and need additional seasoning "

Speaking of seasoning ....................

We had our quarterly team meeting today over the lunch hour and the company was kind enough to cater in barbecue from " Famous Daves BBQ "

Man , you should have seen it --- Beef Brisquit ( sic ) piled high on hamburger buns , baby back pork ribs , beans , cole slaw , salad , cookies for dessert and all the pop you could drink .

I must admit ---- here it is two hours later and I STILL feel quite bloated ......... in fact ............ I literally could just ..............................

********** IMMEDIATE END TO TRANSMISSION ********
22nd March 2006 03:16 PM
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
voodoopug wrote:
The Enemies List has been postponed indefinitely as during its final stages,

Oh no. No Excuses. Shit of get off the pot. In poker its called a "call". We're calling your bluff.
22nd March 2006 03:17 PM
jb
quote:
Ten Thousand Motels wrote:

Oh no. No Excuses. Shit of get off the pot. In poker its called a "call". We're calling your bluff.

He is too busy "sweating to the oldies"..........see Richard Simmons circa 92.
22nd March 2006 03:24 PM
Maxlugar [quote]Joey wrote:
Speaking of seasoning ....................

Meow-meeow, meow meeow, meow! (Daddy please change my poopy diaper!)

22nd March 2006 03:25 PM
jb You owe me for "I'm somebody special"................>
[Edited by jb]
22nd March 2006 03:32 PM
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
jb wrote:
You owe me for "I'm somebody special"................>
[Edited by jb]

"I WAS SOMEBODY SPECIAL"

Good epitath on a grave stone. I might grab it.
22nd March 2006 03:39 PM
Maxlugar [quote]jb wrote:

LOL that's true! You remember that? I was hoping you had forgotten the unpleasantness... I am sorry, old friend.
22nd March 2006 03:50 PM
jb
quote:
Maxlugar wrote:
[quote]jb wrote:

LOL that's true! You remember that? I was hoping you had forgotten the unpleasantness... I am sorry, old friend.

You, me and Joey never forget a thing.........we remeber everything we ever posted.
22nd March 2006 03:50 PM
pdog
quote:
Maxlugar wrote:

Meow-meeow, meow meeow, meow! (Daddy please change my poopy diaper!)

22nd March 2006 03:52 PM
Riffhard
quote:
Nellcote wrote:
Riffy, could not have been said better.

[qoute]Amen, Riffy

SV

[/qoute]

Thanks guys. I didn't want to delve into the whole political talk either,truth be told. But I do see a few images on here that I do not agree with. However,I have not made an issue out of these images because I think that people are free to believe what they choose to believe. The one thing that does puzzle me though is that I should be made to feel like some kind of angry warhawk because I want these radical bastards dead. It would appear that many have very short memories. Well,not me!

I feel no guilt at all about the prospect of these insane fucks burning in hell! I relish the thought to be honest.

Riffy

PS-Altamont,they want you dead as well big boy,and your whole family for that matter.
22nd March 2006 03:55 PM
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
Riffhard wrote:

Riffy.
Can you spell c-o-n-t-r-o-l-l-l-e-d d-e-m-o-l-i-t-i-o-n?
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)