ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

RIP Matt Mulcahy aka Riffhard64
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: For all the spanish here (and everywhere) Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
03-11-04 05:28 AM
egon it's a terrible thing that happened and I hope you are all safe.

we live in a crazy world.

all the strenght to you and your country.

with the very best wishes

Egon Van de Vrugt
03-11-04 06:43 AM
keith_tif I'm french and it's a very very very sad day for spanish people!!!!
Yes we live in a crazy world!

When World will live in peace?
03-11-04 07:10 AM
fmk438j I heard ETA denied responsibility. Yet another day in this fucked up crazy world.

A chick i work with died yesterday in a car crash, on her way to work. 20 years old and now gone. She was nice, I liked her.

03-11-04 07:33 AM
LadyJane First thing I thought of when I heard of this terrible event...hope all of our Spanish members are safe.

Lour...please check in.

Crazy world we live in...sheer madness.

LJ.
03-11-04 08:45 AM
montana thank ya guys! thank ya LJ, i'm ok, i live in the south so nothing happened to me, anyway i'm very very sad that things like that still happen in our country. i have family and some friends in madrid and i was kinda worried about them, i think all of them are safe too.

i hope this thing come to an end some day, SOON.

at the moment: around 170 deaths and more than 898 injured

lour
[Edited by montana]
03-11-04 08:53 AM
Jumacfly hi guys....
very sad news indeed, a thought for everybody in Madrid and all our spanish friends...

JU
03-11-04 09:49 AM
Scot Rocks Tis a sad day indeed. All those people affected are in my thoughts and prayers, I was in Madrid last year, great people. I am going tonight to the game here (Celtic v Barcelona) Barcelona wanted it called off and Celtic backed them up, however UEFA say the game must be played. It should have been called off, as I don't think anyone feels like playing a big game tonight now.

Mark

03-11-04 09:56 AM
Doxa My heart is with all you Spanish people also. There is something horribly wrong in this world of ours. God is a sadist; well unfortunately I don't believe in him/her, so I can not blame him/her. It's us, the crazy people everywhere.. Forget the last sentences.. Gimme Shelter...PEACE!

Doxa

03-11-04 10:12 AM
Fabio Hot Stuff Very very sad ...
Hey scot rocks, I'm in your identic position about UEFA fucking bastard mafias.... I'm a AS ROMA supporter and tonite we have the game with VILLAREAL in Spain... every team wants to deny the game 'cause it's foolish to think to plaing football meanwhile more of 170 person have died...But , if you remember, on sept 11 2001 the Eufa mafia did let plaing our match in champion league with Real madrid...
orrible. demential, nuts
ciao Fabio
03-11-04 10:23 AM
nankerphelge Glad to see/hear lour is okay.

Hope all our fellow Spanish ROers are too!

Killing all those innocent people -- how proud those responsible must feel!

03-11-04 10:32 AM
jb My sincerest sympathy to all of those effected by this horrible act of terrorism. Having lost a niece in Israel under similar circumstances, I know there are no words to console those who have suffered such a lose. May god give you and your loved ones comfort at such a difficult time. Terrorism , tragically, seems to be a part of ordinary life in manny parts of the world...We in America experienced it first hand on 9/11;yet other countries experience it on almost a daily basis. It is truly a sad world that we live in and I fear it may only get worse. God Bless.
[Edited by jb]
03-11-04 12:01 PM
Joey " It is truly a sad world that we live in and I fear it may only get worse. God Bless. "

03-11-04 12:27 PM
Monkey Woman All my sympathy to the people of Madrid. This is truly terrible news. That horror strike in such a beautiful city, in a time of peace and a democratic country, this is inhuman.
03-11-04 01:03 PM
caro They now announce 3 times more deaths than when I heard the news this morning... this is a very sad day indeed.
03-11-04 01:12 PM
Jacques Very sad
Sorry for Spanish people
03-11-04 01:13 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl This sucks and apparently it was not ETA, but Osama!

How about the upcoming wedding of the Prince? ETA warned to make some "noise"

Thanks God all my family and friends in Medrid are alive and well!
03-11-04 02:36 PM
erikjjf Horrible stuff
03-11-04 03:36 PM
Gazza >This sucks and apparently it was not ETA, but Osama!

that was what my original thought was when I heard how extensive the casualties were, but I dont think its confirmed yet.

Regardless of who's responsible,like all terrorists they're subhuman vermin regardless of what their "cause" is and I hope they rot in hell. Scum.

Bloody awful.
03-11-04 04:51 PM
Fiji Joe God hammer the sons o bitches who committed this act
03-12-04 12:12 AM
VoodooChileInWOnderl
quote:
Gazza wrote:
that was what my original thought was when I heard how extensive the casualties were, but I dont think its confirmed yet.

Well, now it's confirmed, since the beginning ETA denied any responsibility, regardless of some recent explosive findings near Madrid by members of these criminals.

Al Qaeda (Qaida) confirmed they did it, and the Spanish police found before this confirmation some evidences of Al Qaeda involved.

In fact the intention was a logistic planned to not just kill the people in the trains but to destroy some towers in the same way they did it in NYC on 9/11 now on 3/11.

I agree with all of you, regardless of who did it BURN IN HELL!!
03-12-04 12:17 AM
TheSavageYoungXyzzy Yeah, I heard this too. They found a van with the remotes for the bombs in it along with all sorts of fundamentalist material.

Fuck. This is really just terrible. Major condolences to anyone who's out there tonight or knows someone involved.

Sad times we live in.

-tSYX.
03-12-04 08:25 AM
Monkey Woman Heard the news too. At this hour, the Al-Qaeda connection is not 100% sure, but awfully likely. But whoever did it, it's total and criminal madness.
03-12-04 08:51 AM
nankerphelge The 5-page e-mail attributed to Al Q and claiming responsibility is chilling. The translation I've seen suggests that this bombing is part of a bigger operation. May explain the French terror warnings. Plus, I saw Bill Kristol on the news last nite and he had heard from his source DEEP in the UK that Tony Blair has been really nervous all week about a strike in Europe. Must be some recent intel cooking out there!

Al Q's e-mail also suggested another attack on the US was imminent. I can tell you that fighter jets were flying around over DC last night -- you don't hear them as much as after 9/11 -- but when you do, you know it!

03-12-04 09:43 AM
Fiji Joe That's it...we're sending Toby Keith to Europe...Do us a favor though, clean him up real good before you send him back
03-12-04 12:18 PM
egon do you think toby even has a passport?
03-12-04 04:00 PM
Prodigal Son Is this ever fucked up or what? This creates problems for everyone. And for Muslims who are immigrants that have nothing to do with Al-Quaeda, it only causes more racial profiling, prejudice and paranoia directed to them. Inevitable, but still wrong. We're all affected by terrorism, in some way. I'm just glad I live in Canada, out West, where we've fortunately not been a subject of terrorist threats. But some places in Canada might be under risk. Then again, those stupid scum would be dumb enough to attack a country where there are a number of sleeper cells. They attack here and it's lights out for them.

I understand the frustration and despair felt by many of these Islamic fundamentalists as their situation is dire and hopeless. But what I will never sympathize with is their idea that killing and destroying will further help their goal. And all religious propoganda that proves religion, most of the time, is a basis for people to carry out beliefs in violent, repressive ways. For that, I think they are true scum of the Earth who've turned a negative into an even greater negative. The idiocy of their beliefs is startling. They'd hijack a nuke, blow up every city on Earth and maybe take out some of their own in the process, but only THEN would they be satisfied?! Completely self-destructive fanatics.
03-12-04 04:12 PM
Lazy Bones
quote:
Gazza wrote:
Regardless of who's responsible,like all terrorists they're subhuman vermin regardless of what their "cause" is and I hope they rot in hell. Scum.

Their day will come.
03-12-04 04:21 PM
LadyJane We may disagree about the Stones plans, Howard Stern, The FCC, Mel Gibson and his film, Rock vs Rock n Roll, Democrat vs Republican..etc. However, there is one thing upon which we all agree ...TERRORISM SUCKS AND THOSE THAT PURPORT IT ARE MANIACAL FREAKS!!!

LJ.
03-12-04 06:02 PM
CS Glad there's something we all agree, finally
03-12-04 11:31 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl Que chinguen a su pinche reputa rabalera madre quien haya sido, que ardan en el pinche infierno
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

BEST VIEWED HIGH