ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

RIP Matt Mulcahy aka Riffhard64
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: For all the spanish here (and everywhere) Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
03-16-04 03:06 PM
Fiji Joe You know JB...it's a funny thing about that Goddess CD you sent me...no matter how hard I try, I can't get my cock to fit through inner circle...it's the worst pocket poontang I've ever gotten
03-16-04 03:09 PM
jb
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:
You know JB...it's a funny thing about that Goddess CD you sent me...no matter how hard I try, I can't get my cock to fit through inner circle...it's the worst pocket poontang I've ever gotten

Atleast you tried...that's what counts!!
03-16-04 03:10 PM
Gazza JB> That is why Israel and the US never negotiate with terrorists

You really are an ignorant prick,sometimes. America never negotiates with terrorists? yeah - not when those people are bombing the US. And rightly so too. Pity it took a horrible and unjustified terrorist atrocity to show the US what terrorism IS like. Spare me the self righteous platitudes.

Its not my place to comment on stuff that goes on WITHIN the US but if you open your eyes for once and look beyond your own narrow world view you might be aware that the US government has insisted for years that other democracies SHOULD negotiate settlements with terrorists. They still do. From my own experience (and its not a lone example I'm sure) US influence in Irish affairs is a prime case. One of the main reasons why WE have terrorists in government is because our stupid government bends over backwards with yours to accommodate and indulge them. Tomorrow at the White House your President will be welcoming terrorists to Washington and wishing them a happy St Patricks Day - even though they still have an armed wing which continues to recruit, intimidate and shoot people they dont agree with and which continues to gather funds from Americans who dont know or care where their dollars are going to.

Your government doesnt negotiate with terrorists. But it sure as hell puts pressure on the rest of us who believe in democracy to do so as long as they dont threaten the US.
I honestly believe that if Al Queda was a threat to other countries but NOT the US, your government would be asking those countries to reach a settlement of some kind with them.

Oh yeah, and by lumping all Muslims in with the scum of Al Queda as an entire race who must be liquidated, you're no different to the fucking Nazis who you claim to despise. Bin Laden and his followers MUST be stopped by any means possible, but if youre advocating annihilating almost a billion people because of their ethnic background - the vast majority of whom DONT support his "crusade" against the west and for whom murdering anyone is against their religious beliefs - then you're nothing better than Adolf Eichmann reincarnated.

the fact that someone with an educated background can actually justify genocide is beyond belief. I'm sure if a Moslem (even a pro-US one with no liking for any fundamentalist or anti-Jewish bigotry) came to your practice tomorrow and asked you to represent them in court, youd still be quite agreeable to taking the case if they paid you enough, even if by definition you dont accept that he even has a right to live.
03-16-04 03:11 PM
Joey " You know JB...it's a funny thing about that Goddess CD you sent me...no matter how hard I try, I can't get my cock to fit through inner circle...it's the worst pocket poontang I've ever gotten "

Fij ..............we seeing a " Royals " game this year ?!?!?!

Please ...............I's justs gots to knows .

" Stones Rule Bastards ! "

Jerky !

03-16-04 03:14 PM
Fiji Joe Monkey Woman...good thoughts...in theory...but, the UN has little or no success in its historical past, gives far too much influence to those nations who should be the very aim of military action...c'mon...Libya as part of the security council...and you should know, is subject to vast corruption...see for example little Kofi Jr.'s role in the guns for oil program...by the way, the UN is nearly 75% funded by the US...why don't people bitch about that...And what of Europe's outrage to Bill Clinton's unilateral action in Bosnia?...Oh, my bad, there was none...as I said, this is merely a grudge-fucking by old-europe...
03-16-04 03:16 PM
jb Gazza, we play basketballevery sunday in Boca. One of the nicest guys to play is a guy named Muhamed who we call "Mo". He left Iran years ago and is quite successful. When we play, it's usually shirts vs. skins. We often tease Mo that he won't take off his shirt because he is hiding his suicide bomb belt....that's friendship.....
03-16-04 03:16 PM
Fiji Joe Yes Royals, any time...on me...you can suckle the nectar of the butterfly gods from my supple man-breasts
03-16-04 03:19 PM
Jumacfly "Arabs must be killed" JB , congratulations, nice words of wisdow...i m so angry i ve had planned to write also hateful comments about you and your poor judgements but, what for??
you got a wall all around your brain, like in Israel...and seems proud of it...

you make me sick bye
03-16-04 03:20 PM
glencar Gazza, the terrorisst were in the government long before Sinn Fein came along. Remeber: One man's terrorist is another man's freedom fighter.

As for Spain, while I'm disappointed that the Spanish caved in to terrorists, it's perfectly understandable. Of cousre, Spain will be less safe to visit for Americans.
03-16-04 03:21 PM
Joey " Yes Royals, any time...on me...you can suckle the nectar of the butterfly gods from my supple man-breasts "

You make Joey Giddy !!!!!!!

03-16-04 03:22 PM
Fiji Joe "We often tease Mo that he won't take off his shirt because he is hiding his suicide bomb belt"

Bullshit JB...he's hiding butterflies under there...and now we know
03-16-04 03:24 PM
Joey " Bullshit JB...he's hiding butterflies under there...and now we know "

{{ ? }}

03-16-04 03:24 PM
glencar Joshy, you have a funny way of treating your friends. "Mo" probably loves it!
03-16-04 03:27 PM
Joey

Blue ?!?!

BLUE ?!?!

Is that really you ?!?!

Man , where have you been ?!?!?! This board has really missed your Minty Fresh Posting Skills .

Welcome Home My Stonesian Brother.

Jacky Cakes !
03-16-04 03:27 PM
Gazza >Gazza, the terrorisst were in the government long before Sinn Fein came along. Remeber: One man's terrorist is another man's freedom fighter.

knew youd pipe up with those words of wisdom. But of course I forgot youre an expert in the history and internal affairs of a country youve never lived in. Thank you for that valuable insight.

and that "one man's terrorist.." cliche is a bullshit cop out.. Youre effectively legitimizing Bin Laden and his ilk with that nonsense. I'm sure you wouldnt accept his credibility as a "freedom fighter" because some pricks in Afghanistan consider him to be one.

I dont make apologies for any terrorists, regardless of what their cause is. Theyre all scum.

Think what you like. I know the reality. In a democracy with free elections, theres no excuse for any political party to have a terrorist wing. You certainly wouldnt accept it in your country.

[Edited by Gazza]
03-16-04 03:29 PM
glencar >I knew I could count on you for a rational response. And your side contains a bunch of non-violent Irish-loving folks, right? LOL Get serious.

I'd never defend them. So dont jump to conclusions. You dont even know what my "side" is. I despise so called pro-British/Loyalist terrorists every bit as much as I despise Irish ones.
[Edited by Gazza]
03-16-04 03:30 PM
glencar Hi Joey. Been busy. Hope all's well. You certainly have padded your numbers during my absence!
03-16-04 03:31 PM
jb
quote:
Jumacfly wrote:
"Arabs must be killed" JB , congratulations, nice words of wisdow...i m so angry i ve had planned to write also hateful comments about you and your poor judgements but, what for??
you got a wall all around your brain, like in Israel...and seems proud of it...

you make me sick bye

Jumafly, I seek the death of Arab/Muslim terrorists...not the entire race(unlike the Arabs/Muslims who seek the death of all Jews). How come you are so angry , yet when day after day my brothers are blown to pieces , no one ever posts how angry they are at the Arab/muslim terrorists. Why are you angry at my words as oppossed to their acts....why, why, why?(P.S._I hope we are still friends).
03-16-04 03:32 PM
Joey " Hi Joey. Been busy. Hope all's well. You certainly have padded your numbers during my absence! "

Damn Straight My Brother.
03-16-04 03:33 PM
glencar JB, calling just the Arabs "terrorists" while excusing the horrible acts of the Israelis won't help end that debacle any time soon. The Wall might help.
03-16-04 03:34 PM
glencar Joey, quantiy over quality? Why? Why???
03-16-04 03:42 PM
jb
quote:
glencar wrote:
JB, calling just the Arabs "terrorists" while excusing the horrible acts of the Israelis won't help end that debacle any time soon. The Wall might help.

You support Bush's stance on Terror but reject the Israelis? You don't think American forces killed thousands of innocent Afghanis and Iraquis going after terrorists...I believe the estimates are in the tens of thousands....are those equally horrivle acts or sadly a consequence of protecting our freedom? You stance on Israel really baffles me...
03-16-04 03:47 PM
glencar My stance is actually straightforward. I agree that Israel should defend itself against attacks. I think Israel should separate from Gaza & the WB. Time's up, Bubbaleh!
03-16-04 03:49 PM
Gazza >I think Israel should separate from Gaza

I hope thats not a typo..
03-16-04 03:50 PM
jb
quote:
Gazza wrote:
>I think Israel should separate from Gaza

03-16-04 03:51 PM
Joey
quote:
Gazza wrote:

You make Joey giggle .

Bunny !
03-16-04 03:51 PM
Joey " Joey, quantiy over quality? Why? Why??? "

You make Joey say , Huh ?!?!

03-16-04 03:55 PM
Gazza >quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Gazza wrote:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm not fucking kidding. I get countless offline yahoo messages and e-mails from Asians asking me if I'm an Arab...

Just as well I'm not one of the Tribe aint it?

03-16-04 03:58 PM
jb
quote:
Gazza wrote:
>quote:
Gazza wrote:

I'm not fucking kidding. I get countless offline yahoo messages and e-mails from Asians asking me if I'm an Arab...

Asian anti-semitism is frightening....yes, Gazza, you are lucky not to be a Jew like me and having to face the hatred of billions of people everyday simply b/c I am a Jew.

Just as well I'm not one of the Tribe aint it?

03-16-04 04:04 PM
Ben Gurion Thank you once again Josh Esq....for hosting the new Israel in your spacious Mansion.

Shalom
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

BEST VIEWED HIGH