ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

RIP Matt Mulcahy aka Riffhard64
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: For all the spanish here (and everywhere) Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
03-16-04 12:09 PM
jb The Messiah must a descendant of King David .
[Edited by jb]
03-16-04 12:21 PM
Ben Gurion
quote:
souldoggie wrote:

If those murdering animals

Please do not insult all animals. This shit is the work of the most warped animal, the human.
03-16-04 12:24 PM
Ben Gurion
quote:
Joey wrote:

We WILL see a nuclear weapon go off live and in living color on CNN or FOX NEWS !!!!!! BET THE RANCH !!!!!!!!

" It's the only thing left that can shock us Ronnie ! "

Jercee !

And that's entertainment.

Joey - you sound lucid for once.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

03-16-04 12:25 PM
telecaster "Terrorism is crime, but in order to stop it, I think we should look at the origins and the causes, not the outcomes."

Terrorism isn't a crime, it is an act of war

I would like to present FotiniD with the 2004 "Neville Chamberlain Profile In Courage Award"
03-16-04 12:30 PM
jb It's a simple choice, "us" or "them". The Muslims/Arabs must be eliminated.
03-16-04 12:33 PM
Ben Gurion
quote:
jb wrote:
It's a simple choice, "us" or "them". The Muslims/Arabs must be eliminated.

Israel should move to Florida. In fact - I've heard your house is rather large....
03-16-04 12:36 PM
jb
quote:
Ben Gurion wrote:

Israel should move to Florida. In fact - I've heard your house is rather large....

6 beds. 6.5 baths....
03-16-04 12:41 PM
Ben Gurion
quote:
jb wrote:

6 beds. 6.5 baths....

Martha's sleeping bags are on sale. 75% off. Tasteful stripes and floral patterns. Some plaids too.

It's settled. Israel will be moved to Josh's house.
03-16-04 12:43 PM
jb Joey has been quiet in the AM hrs.
03-16-04 12:46 PM
Ben Gurion
quote:
jb wrote:
Joey has been quiet in the AM hrs.

He's in the loo.

You DON'T want to go near there....

Hey - I've just been contacted by the Nobel Prize committee for solving the Israeli problem. Thanks for letting us use your house!

03-16-04 01:13 PM
FotiniD I would like to present FotiniD with the 2004 "Neville Chamberlain Profile In Courage Award"
[/quote]

?? Please explain
03-16-04 01:15 PM
Joey " And that's entertainment.

Joey - you sound lucid for once. "

See what a good " UnCaking " will do for an individual .

Lambchop ...................................Seriously , I can't sleep at night because I lie awake thinking about that little Avatar of yours and how desperately it cries out to be rammed up me arse and twirled around a dozen or so times as it D- D- D- D- Decakes your young Joey !

Now C- C- C- C- Come ........................and Decake your young Joeykins .

JJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJacky Cakes !
03-16-04 01:17 PM
FotiniD
quote:
jb wrote:

And... score! Congratulations Mr. Bush, you've managed to create a world of savages and wild beasts! Earning so much in the process, bingo, you rule cowboy!

Tell me about it jb, I guess you do believe in the previous similar races of humanity, such as "whie men vs black men". Please tell me you meant it as a joke. Even a twisted one.
03-16-04 01:24 PM
Joey

The United States is more divided now than ever before .................but that is of no importance as long as the Rolling Stones Tour again later on this year .

Word ! To My Baby !
03-16-04 02:09 PM
Fiji Joe NOT INTENDED FOR EUROPEAN CONSUMPTION...IF YOU'RE EUROPEAN, PLEASE DO NOT READ THIS AND PLEASE DO NOT RESPOND

Perhaps some of you here remember my thoughts on this last year sometime...I stated, over and over...speaking metaphorically...that there is an entire continent that would stand by and watch their own mother be sodomized before standing up in her defense all to avoid the risk of a bloody nose...an entire continent that is willing to persist in carrying out its grudge against George Bush just because he did not say "please" when asking them to confront global islamic terrosim head on...instead of doing what they know is the right thing...they act as if this phenomenon (islamic terrosim) only existed after, and as a by-product of, the US led invasion of Iraq...well, we all know better than that

I'll simply state this, to my American friends...do not waste your time trying to convince the bulk of Europeans to stand up in the face of any threat to themselves...and damn sure don't waste your time trying to convince them that America needs and appreciates their cooperation in confronting this phenomenon here and now...instead of allowing our children to suffer a horrific and radioactive death...they do not have our back...they have proven over the last century an uncanny willingness to allow themselves to be slaughtered and enslaved rather than defend themselves...what the fuck makes you think they would break a sweat or raise a finger in defending America?...it will never happen...face it, we screwed up big time in confronting Nazi Germany in WWII...we should have left the coffee drinking, fig eating faggots to their own demise...perhaps your grandfather would be alive instead of buried in some small French town...

You want to change things?...insist your government return to its pre WWII isolationist stance with Europe and concentrate on developing ties with South American and other latin countries...The latinos come with far less emotional baggage

03-16-04 02:24 PM
Ben Gurion
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:

You are all the Unholy Trinity........

03-16-04 02:30 PM
jb I agree with some of what you say Fiji, but we, as the last standing super power, have a moral obligation to protect those threatened by Islamic Fundamentalism. Israel has been Europe's scapegoat for decades, but the reality is, now they will see there is no difference b/t the French, German, Spainard and the Jew...they want all of us dead!!!!
03-16-04 02:33 PM
Fiji Joe "You are all the Unholy Trinity........"

I'm all that and a bag of chips baby...and proper medication has my genital warts under control

[Edited by Fiji Joe]
03-16-04 02:34 PM
Ben Gurion
quote:
jb wrote:
but the reality is, now they will see there is no difference b/t the French, German, Spainard and the Jew...

because you is what you is. A human. Of mostly European decent in the last several hundred years. Mix in a little Turk as spice. But we are all human.

And humans are stupid.

Buy Martha's stuff!

All is on sale. At KMart!!!!!!

03-16-04 02:40 PM
jb wHAT HAPPEND TO jAXX, GAZA AND vODOO? dID tHEY RETIRE.?
03-16-04 02:41 PM
Monkey Woman
quote:
jb wrote:

You an advocate of genocide, jb?

And all this talk about the Spanish and European in general being "cowards" is sickening. (Fotini, that's what that dubious joke about the Neville Chamberlain award means, it's a Munich 1938 reference). Sad, sad, sad.

[Edited by Monkey Woman]
03-16-04 02:44 PM
Ben Gurion
quote:
jb wrote:
wHAT HAPPEND TO jAXX, GAZA AND vODOO? dID tHEY RETIRE.?

They are at Kmart buying lamp shades.

Tortoise shell patterns. Vellum and ivory.

Are you having Caps Locks problems again?
03-16-04 02:53 PM
Fiji Joe "Fotini, that's what that dubious joke about the Neville Chamberlain award means, it's a Munich 1938 reference). Disgusting."

Spare us your personal adjectives...we want to know the truth...was Neville Chamberlain a stand up guy or not?...did he do the right thing?...are Hutton Gibson's estimates on the German's expertise in cremation and the use of zyklon B accurate, or is he just whistling Hava Nagila?...and lastly, where the fuck do butterflies go when it rains?
03-16-04 02:55 PM
jb I may have to send you another copy of "Goddess In the Doorway".
03-16-04 02:58 PM
Joey

I am STILL Shitting Liquid !!!!!

Why ?!?! WHY ?!?!

WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?!

Shitty !

03-16-04 03:00 PM
Ben Gurion
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:
"Fotini, that's what that dubious joke about the Neville Chamberlain award means, it's a Munich 1938 reference). Disgusting."

Spare us your personal adjectives...we want to know the truth...was Neville Chamberlain a stand up guy or not?...did he do the right thing?...are Hutton Gibson's estimates on the German's expertise in cremation and the use of zyklon B accurate, or is he just whistling Hava Nagila?...and lastly, where the fuck do butterflies go when it rains?

Fiji - why are your man breasts so flabby?

03-16-04 03:01 PM
Monkey Woman My two cents on the question...

Feeble attempts at humor appart, to think that Spain is giving is giving in to terrorism is not only an insult, it's a misconception.

Zapatero (the new Spanish leader) said that his troops will leave Iraq "if the UN doesn't take charge after June 30th". This is not like leaving in panic! Like the majority of Europeans (and a lot of Americans), he is against unilateral action. Which makes sense as it's a diffuse, world-wide menace. There isn't a center you can bomb and be finished, not even localised command center like there use to be in Afghanistan with the Talibans.

You need to gather information and cooperate between different countries, destroy the many local groups of terrorists, etc. France and Germany lend their strength to this task very seriously too, as does Italy, Spain and UK. Justice, police, security agencies in all these countries work closely but we now see it can be necessary to go further and have a European intelligence agency. With the Spanish govt now more interested in building a strong, united Europe, there may be a better hope now to fight these new and very dangerous forms of terrorism.

P.S. IMHO, it would probably be a good thing for everybody if the USA decided now to act together with the UN in rebuilding Iraq. The war is over and there's of course no question of going back! But once you removed a dictator, all is not over. To rebuild the country is more the task for the UN, as in Yugoslavia. Like in Yugoslavia too, the advantage for the USA themselves would be: 1) a US presence with a UN mandate would be better accepted by the local people and the rest of the world; 2) as the main provider in men, material and funds, the USA wouldn't lose the status of more important member of a coalition, and thus their bigger weight in the decision-making! Passing the task to the UN can be a win-win movement for the USA and the rest of the world.

So it's an uphill battle, but there is hope.
03-16-04 03:04 PM
Monkey Woman
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:
we want to know the truth...was Neville Chamberlain a stand up guy or not?...did he do the right thing?...are Hutton Gibson's estimates on the German's expertise in cremation and the use of zyklon B accurate, or is he just whistling Hava Nagila?...and lastly, where the fuck do butterflies go when it rains?

I have the answer from God, but it's a secret, so don't tell it to anybody: the butterflies make the rain. True! Ask Pterry if you don't believe it.

http://www.ie.lspace.org/
[Edited by Monkey Woman]
03-16-04 03:04 PM
jb Monkey Woman-please see my comment under R-R-Hall of fame about what is happening in France....
03-16-04 03:06 PM
Joey He could nurse Wyoming !!!!!!
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

BEST VIEWED HIGH