ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

Foro Sol, México City - February 26, 2006
© Fernando Aceves
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: The Rolling Stones Bit Torrent Thread(Part 5) Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
15th February 2006 06:44 PM
STONZRULE7388 Hey everyone. I just joined the message board like five minutes ago. Does anyone happen to own a copy of "Cocksucker Blues" that they can send me. I am looking for the album as well as the movie. I am not really concerned about quality...just willing to get my hands on what I can. I have two bootleg rolling stones concerts I am willing to share.

Hershey, PA (10-1-05)
and
Pittsburg, PA (the week prior to Hershey)

Would anyone be willing to work something out and willing to send it via Yahoo instant messaging or AIM?

I would REALLY appreciate it.

You can email me at [email protected]

Thanks regardless

Mike
15th February 2006 06:44 PM
nappyrags keith friday night videos

ANYONE HAVING TROUBLE WITH THIS? i finally finished the download and when i went to burn with nero it said failed to open no other files...i tried to dvdshrink it to burn but still no go...there are no files saying video_ts...it does say iso...anyone have any ideas

15th February 2006 06:56 PM
mcp with Nero, you should go to the Recorder menu item, then select Burn Image. You can also download this free program and mount the ISO as a virtual CD drive: http://static.slysoft.com/SetupVirtualCloneDrive.exe

Hope you all enjoy it.
[Edited by mcp]
15th February 2006 06:59 PM
travelinman nappyrags

You can burn iso files with Nero. Just select all image files instead of Nero image files from the nero drop down menu when you go to burn
15th February 2006 07:06 PM
travelinman Mick Taylor Warsaw 1997

This is my first attempt to upload a videots file instead of an iso file. It's the first part of a two part broadcast. I do not have part two and I ran out of tape before the end of part one. But I've never seen anyone list a complete version. And it is short enough for an experiment.

Enjoy.

Tony
15th February 2006 07:15 PM
viper001 Another request for someone to seed the Ed Sullivan DVD. There are now a bunch of us stuck at about 95%, so if someone could seed for just a little bit we can then seed for the rest who are hanging out there....

Thanks!
15th February 2006 07:22 PM
pehdefigo Here are the covers for MSG September 26, 2002:

http://www.midnightramblers.no/covers/MSG-front.jpg
http://www.midnightramblers.no/covers/MSG-back.jpg

Hello folks, it's my first contribution here, i'm so glad for can help the "very good taste" people and in next saturday i'll try to prepare a little surprise for you all... directly from south america....
[Edited by pehdefigo]
[Edited by pehdefigo]
15th February 2006 07:24 PM
nappyrags thanks to all for the quick responses
16th February 2006 02:22 AM
DoctorStones
quote:
pehdefigo wrote:
Here are the covers for MSG September 26, 2002:

http://www.midnightramblers.no/covers/MSG-front.jpg
http://www.midnightramblers.no/covers/MSG-back.jpg

Thanks !
How does this one compare to the VGP version ???
16th February 2006 07:09 AM
pehdefigo
quote:
DoctorStones wrote:

Thanks !
How does this one compare to the VGP version ???

Sorry Doctor, i don't know about it, but i think this is another release from another source... but i don't sure.
16th February 2006 04:39 PM
MRD8 New on the tracker this afternoon:
Rolling Stones Astoria London August 27, 2003

Disc 1
Jumping Jack Flash
Live With Me
Hand Of Fate
No Expectations
Worried About You
Heartbreaker
It's Only Rock And Roll
Ain't Too Proud To Beg
Everybody Needs Somebody To Love
That's How Strong My Love Is

Disc 2
Going To A Go Go
Band Introductions
The Nearness Of You
Before They Make Me Run
I Can't Turn You Loose
Honky Tonk Women
Start Me Up
Tumbling Dice
Brown Sugar
Satisfaction
Once again I didn't hunt up the artwork for this one although I know it exists!
16th February 2006 05:02 PM
pehdefigo
quote:
MRD8 wrote:
New on the tracker this afternoon:

Disc 1
Jumping Jack Flash
Live With Me
Hand Of Fate
No Expectations
Worried About You
Heartbreaker
It's Only Rock And Roll
Ain't Too Proud To Beg
Everybody Needs Somebody To Love
That's How Strong My Love Is

Disc 2
Going To A Go Go
Band Introductions
The Nearness Of You
Before They Make Me Run
I Can't Turn You Loose
Honky Tonk Women
Start Me Up
Tumbling Dice
Brown Sugar
Satisfaction
Once again I didn't hunt up the artwork for this one although I know it exists!

Covers here:

http://www.midnightramblers.no/covers/Astoria-front-ny-150.jpg

http://www.midnightramblers.no/covers/Astoria-back2-150.jpg

16th February 2006 05:24 PM
deuce Can someone help seed the Jointrip Stripped DVD?
17th February 2006 01:38 AM
icetea Hello all, MR D8!!!! And all the rest of you fellow stoners. I will attempt to help out on the awesome dvd Ed_Sullivan within the hour.
17th February 2006 04:25 AM
charlotte This information was taken from the text file included in the folder:

RS2006-01-27-vob
Rolling Stones
2006-January-27
Savvis Center
St. Louis Mo.

Panasonic Pv gs19 > Panasonic DVC-DVM80 (LP) > Firewire Transfer to PC (Adobe Premiere Pro v. 7)
Edited and encoded with Adobe Premiere Pro v. 7
Menu and Assembly > TMPGEnc
Taper : [email protected]

STOP!
FOR COMPLETISTS ONLY! - IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR A DECENT DVD, THIS IS NOT IT!
CAVEAT...

I was asked to consider sharing the video files from the St Louis show. I hesitate to actually call this a "dvd", but they are indeed the vob's that you can use to burn to a dvd disc. I am happy to share these vids, but please keep in mind this is not for the faint of heart. From the beginning, I had serious reservations about torrenting these files. IMHO, they are absolutely horrible but then again they are "my babies" so I gotta luv em anyway.
Brought to you in part by White Castle burgers, Budweiser, Free Parking on Market St. and "malfunctioning" mag-wands.
The Strolling Bones rolled on into town a couple of days ago and charged us $160.00 for cheap seats. (each!) For that kinda price I guess they won't mind that I share this show with a few of my friends.
Walked to the entrance to see security mag-wanding folks. Big signs on the doors stating that no cameras of any kind would be allowed for the performance. Walked back out and "re-wrapped". I was given a cursory wanding and allowed entrance. I was hoping to find a place to set the camera up and zoom it in on the video screen and then "set it and forget it". Then hopefully someone would have managed good quality digital audio and I would be able to marry the two. Alas, it was not to be. I found a small ledge under a set of stairs, but trying to be inconspicuous and sneaky isn't that easy.
Major issue #1
I aimed it at the area that I thought might be the background video screen and tried to adjust it with the lcd viewer. Come to find out I aimed too low and only caught the bottom half of the screen. As I fidgeted with it and adjusted it on and off throughout the show, the amount of the show-screen inside the camera-view ranges anywhere from 50-95%.(Mostly in the 75% range)
Major issue #2
I realize the road crew needs support for the lighting structures and all, but I had the bad luck of having a cable or rope with a knot and a loop right in front of me all night. It was there and it did not go away. If I had been ten feet either left or right, it would not have been an issue. It is annoying. Very. At first you think it's not so bad. But after you know its there and its not going away, its very annoying.
Major issue #3
Ever tried to videotape a tv screen? All those ghostly lines and radio interference? I don't know what causes that or if there is a way to prevent it, or if it is done on purpose so that people like me don't videotape concerts. I don't know. I only know that it got worse towards the end of the show. There was only one part of the show that didn't have the interference (which brings us to ....)
Major issue #4
The B stage. Well hell, since I had tried to focus the camera on the big vid screen behind the main stage, when the B stage started to make its way towards us, the folks in front of us stood up (again) I had to scramble. I had to hand hold the camera. I stood behind my wife, rested the camera on her right shoulder (one of the ushers was standing just to her left! - either she never figured out what I was doing or didn't care, but it was pretty scary for a couple of minutes) and tried to catch what I could. I've already alluded to the next issue...
Major issue #5
Shakiness/Blackouts/Dropouts. Besides the times I was trying to fix what wasn't wrong and trying to block the camera when security was around, there were people in front of us that just kept standing up. What can you really do about it? All you can really do is politely ask them to sit down, but when everyone else is standing up, its seems petty. "Jumping Jack Flash" and "You Got Me Rocking" are practically non-existent. I switched tapes before "Sympathy for the Devil". It seemed like a good idea at the time and besides the folks in front of us were standing up (again!) so just so you know, a good part of it is totally obscured. The audio on the tape drops in and out when the area between the camera mic and the speakers is blocked. There are also times when I was just plain shakey and out of control. Sorry.
So there you go. Caveat Emptor. Please don't download this and bitch about it later. It is what it is. If you don't want it, or if you want to wait and see if there is a better one down the line, save us both the headache.

Honestly though, with the right attitude, these could be kind of fun. They remind me of "archived" files that have been lost for ages. And then all of a sudden someone pulled these out of some long lost 60's vault, and said "groovy dude - let's share this!" and put them up on the net. Since some of the video is in black and white, since some of the video is weirded out Rolling Stones mtv-style video, and since it all has that diagonal interference in it then here is what I would recommend :
Relax. Set yourself right with anything from your favorite 3-Olive martini to a fat phatty. Plug it in your dvd player. Crank it up and then enjoy listening to the music and then only take a glance over at it once in a great while. I thoroughly enjoyed the show and I hope you do too. It was great to hear the boys do such super job on Midnight Rambler!
St. Louis Post Dispatch review included. Cheesy dvd cover art also included completely free of charge. Trade it freely. Never pay for / charge for bootlegs. It's just bad karma. Trust me.

Go on!!! download it. You know you really want to
After you do, please rate it or leave a comment and let me know what you think about it already and so that others can make an informed decision whether or not they want to tie up their bandwidth. Thank you very much.
-peace

Set List :
01. Introduction Noise
02. "Jumpin’ Jack Flash’’
03. ``You Got Me Rocking’’
04 ``She’s So Cold’’
05.``Rough Justice’’
06. ``Tumblin’ Dice’’
07.``Worried About You’’
08.``Rain Fall Down’’
09.``Midnight Rambler’’
10.``Night Time is the Right Time’’
11." Band Intros"
12 ``This Place is Empty’’
13. ``Happy’’
14.``Miss You’’
15.``Start Me Up’’
16.``Get Off My Cloud’’
17.``Honky Tonk Woman’’
18."Sympathy for the Devil’’
19.``Paint It Black’’
20.``Brown Sugar’’
21. ``You Can’t Always Get What You Want’’
22.``Satisfaction’’

Please be patient and help seed if you see other leechers. The first completion might take a day or so, but I'm uploading as fast as I can.
-Hops
17th February 2006 06:58 AM
drno12
quote:
MRD8 wrote:
New on the tracker this afternoon:

Hi MRD8,

thanks for the upload. Is this the Mickboy version?
drno12
17th February 2006 09:35 AM
viper001 Thanks for the help on the Ed Sullivan icetea! We're all now within 48 meg of finishing.....can you get on and seed for just a few more minutes?

Thanks again for the help!
17th February 2006 01:08 PM
jandanfan HI,
is there anyone who can give us a push in the right direction for Handsome Girls Disc's 3 & 4.

TIA

jandanfan
17th February 2006 01:40 PM
stonesullevi
quote:
icetea wrote:
Hello all, MR D8!!!! And all the rest of you fellow stoners. I will attempt to help out on the awesome dvd Ed_Sullivan within the hour.

Please help seeding a litte more icetea. I also just need 48 MiB from being complete of the Ed Sullivan DVD.

stonesullevi
17th February 2006 01:45 PM
De Meeuw Is there no more 1981 soundboards ?

gr ray
17th February 2006 04:09 PM
MRD8 There are three more '81 soundboards, the three Largo, MD shows...I'm waiting till Dog & Cat release them before I torrent the masters.
Drno,
The Astoria 2003 IS the Mickboy remaster...sorry I didn't put that in the description!
17th February 2006 04:40 PM
drno12
quote:
MRD8 wrote:
Drno,
The Astoria 2003 IS the Mickboy remaster...sorry I didn't put that in the description!

Thought so :-)

Here are the correct covers then:

http://www.angelfire.com/art2/walkin_dude/

best
drno12
[Edited by drno12]
17th February 2006 07:06 PM
stonesullevi
quote:
stonesullevi wrote:

Please help seeding a litte more icetea. I also just need 48 MiB from being complete of the Ed Sullivan DVD.

stonesullevi

Thank you icetea and more. Ed Sullivan DVD is complete now. I'll keep seeding now.
17th February 2006 07:09 PM
stonesullevi
quote:
stonesullevi wrote:

Thank you icetea and more. Ed Sullivan DVD is complete now. I'll keep seeding now.

Can you please seed us live_at_the_marquee.iso too? We're all stuck at 91.3%
17th February 2006 08:28 PM
MRD8 New on the tracker this evening:
Rolling Stones San Diego February 4, 1998

Disc 1
Intro
Satifaction
Let's Spend The Night Together
Flip The Switch
Gimme Shelter
Ruby Tuesday
Saint Of Me
Out Of Control
Memory Motel
Miss You
Band Introductions
Theif In The Night
Wanna Hold You

Disc 2
Little Queenie
The Last Time
Like A Rolling Stone
Sympathy For The Devil
Tumbling Dice
Honky Tonk Women
Start Me Up
Jumping Jack Flash
Brown Sugar

Bonus Tracks
Under My Thumb
Let It Bleed
She's A Rainbow
19th Nervous Breakdown
If my memory serves me correctly(which it rarely does!) this was a FM radio broadcast...GREAT sound! Artwork is included...not sure where the bonus tracks were recorded.
18th February 2006 01:20 AM
bjnoord
quote:
De Meeuw wrote:
Is there no more 1981 soundboards ?

gr ray

Could somebody please re-seed the Kansas City 11/15/81 soundboard?
I'm stucked at 88,8%.
Many thanks in advance for any help.

Ben
18th February 2006 05:28 AM
gonzalo76
quote:
MRD8 wrote:
There are three more '81 soundboards, the three Largo, MD shows...I'm waiting till Dog & Cat release them before I torrent the masters.
Drno,

Yes yes and yes , more '81 soundboards are SO welcomed !!!!!!!
Great about the Astoria... it's the Mickboy's remaster ! I didn't have the remaster, only the 'normal' version.
Again, the magic words... THANK YOU MRD8 !!!!

Gr.
Gonzalo
18th February 2006 08:09 AM
MRD8 New on the tracker this morning:
Rolling Stones Rotter Ramblers Rotterdam August 13, 2003

Disc 1
Intro
Brown Sugar
You Got Me Rocking
It's Only Rock & Roll
Don't Stop
Angie
YCAGWYW
Midnight Rambler
Tumbling Dice
Band Introductions
The Nearness Of You

Disc 2
Before They Make Me Run
Sympathy For The Devil
Transfer To The B-Stage
Neighbors
Mannish Boy
Street Fighting Man
Gimme Shelter
Honky Tonk Women
Start Me Up
Satisfaction
Jumping Jack Flash
Thought I'd put up something for you Euro's...! This is Rattlesnakes Rotter Ramblers version...artwork is included!
18th February 2006 08:20 AM
De Meeuw
quote:
bjnoord wrote:

Could somebody please re-seed the Kansas City 11/15/81 soundboard?
I'm stucked at 88,8%.
Many thanks in advance for any help.

Ben

I have not download this torrent, sorry

gr Ray
18th February 2006 09:30 AM
MRD8 The date on the Kansas City is 12-15-81...I will start seeding it later today after Rotter Ramblers is uploaded.
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)