ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

Foro Sol, México City - February 26, 2006
© Fernando Aceves
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: The Rolling Stones Bit Torrent Thread(Part 5) Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
27th February 2006 06:16 PM
stonzed with the flac plug-in for nero you can burn a regular audio cd directly from flac
27th February 2006 07:33 PM
deuce Can I get a seed for the Jointrip Stripped DVD?
27th February 2006 08:55 PM
pehdefigo
quote:
pehdefigo wrote:
Hello folks !!!!

I can repost it at another tracker, if anyone wants to resume, of course, i'll make an upgrade in my speed and it will go more fast... , but only in next week...
Well, i'm waiting replies....

Best wishes and love....

Now at Bootcity.

Seeders !! Now I need your efforts to help me for send it fastly
27th February 2006 09:56 PM
gonzalo76
quote:
stonzed wrote:
with the flac plug-in for nero you can burn a regular audio cd directly from flac

Stonzed is right, in fact, here's the direct link to download the official plugins for Nero:

http://www.bitburners.com/Nero_Audio_Plugins/

Supported audio formats:

* MP4/AAC
* Dolby Ac3
* APE - Monkey's Audio
* Windows Media Audio WMA/ASF
* FLAC - Free Lossless Audio Codec
* MP3 - Utilizing LAME MP3
* MusePack
* OptimFROG
* OGG Vorvbis
* RealMedia / RealAudio
* Shorten (SHN)
* Speex
* WavPack

Usage instructions:

* Download the plugins you need
* Nero Burning ROM version 5.5.9.0 or higher is required for all plugins.
* For Nero version 5, unzip the plugin DLL into "...\Ahead\Shared\AudioPlugins" directory.
* For Nero version 6, unzip the plugin DLL into "\Program Files\Common Files\Ahead\AudioPlugins" directory.
* Do not rename the files - The first two letters of the plugin DLL name must be "nx" in lower case, otherwise it won't be recognized by Nero Burning ROM.

Click here to download Nero Audio Plugins
http://www.bitburners.com/Software/Download/Audio_Software_and_Encoders/Nero_Audio_Plugins/

I only use two of these plugins.. FLAC and SHN:

FLAC v1.0.0.33
http://www.bitburners.com/Software/Download/Audio_Software_and_Encoders/Nero_Audio_Plugins/FLAC_v1.0.0.33/

Shorten v3.5.1 (SHN)
http://www.bitburners.com/Software/Download/Audio_Software_and_Encoders/Nero_Audio_Plugins/Shorten/

Gr.
Gonzalo
28th February 2006 06:10 AM
monkeymanv Could some one help out with Rogers Centre, Toronto? Would really appreciate it.
There are 3 of us stuck at 91%

Thanks
[Edited by monkeymanv]
28th February 2006 08:50 AM
gimmekeef A question regarding help with seeding.Lets say I have Rogers on my hard drive downloaded from DIME or another site.How do I access the files and make them available to folks here on the RO Tracker without having to re-download or lose my originals?..Thanks
28th February 2006 09:34 AM
pehdefigo
quote:
gimmekeef wrote:
A question regarding help with seeding.Lets say I have Rogers on my hard drive downloaded from DIME or another site.How do I access the files and make them available to folks here on the RO Tracker without having to re-download or lose my originals?..Thanks

You need re make the ".torrent" file using the RO's announce URL, if you're using the "µTorrent" client, it's very easy to make... After, you need upload that file using the link named "Upload a file" in the RO tracker main page

Regards,
PDF
[Edited by pehdefigo]
28th February 2006 01:58 PM
Black Ghost Hey Charles ... Remember the old good Times ?
D
28th February 2006 02:46 PM
riffkeither sorry but in europe we cant access to rocks off tracker
i don't know why ?
so if someone can put MSG 20/01 dvd on dime or bootcity or mininova itwill be great for us !
thanks
28th February 2006 02:57 PM
charlotte something else may be the problem but it's not from Europe. Everyday/night, 24/7 Europe,UK,Asia,North AMerica and South America are either seeding or downloading...

Check your Internet Service Provider...
28th February 2006 03:35 PM
riffkeither thanks for the info , but it's still hard to log in
28th February 2006 05:22 PM
Jack of Hearts Have i missed it but is there artwork for the audio Rio boot please?

Mucho grassyarse
28th February 2006 05:45 PM
drno12
quote:
Jack of Hearts wrote:
Have i missed it but is there artwork for the audio Rio boot please?

Mucho grassyarse

Have a look here:
http://www.bootlegzone.com/downloads/Rolling%20Stones/2006/Rio2006-drno12-back.jpg

http://www.bootlegzone.com/downloads/Rolling%20Stones/2006/Rio2006-drno12-front.jpg

Best
drno12
28th February 2006 06:20 PM
stonzed can anybody seed handsome girls?
28th February 2006 07:17 PM
interzone
quote:
MRD8 wrote:
New on the tracker this afternoon:
Rolling Stones Madison Square Garden January 20, 2006 DVD

Could you give your opinion of the video and sound quality.

Thanks in advance.
28th February 2006 08:45 PM
gonzalo76 I have Buenos Aires 21 (AUDIO) to share, I did it myself extracting the audio from the TV broadcast and it sounds excellent.
But, as everybody knows, Shattered, Start Me Up and the band intros were cut off from the TV broadcast and are only available from the radio broadcast.
I have them from the radio broadcast but in a lossy format (MP3)and you can hear the radio reporters talking at the intro of these songs.
If I add them as bonus tracks, will my torrent be banned ???
Do you like these songs to be added or not ???
IMHO, I think it's better having them in a lossy format than don't have them at all. Anyway I'll edit them, improve the sound and try to eliminate the reporters' voices.

Greetings
Gonzalo
stones4ever !!!
[Edited by gonzalo76]
28th February 2006 09:04 PM
vox12string Gonzalo, why don't you post the mp3's seperately at yousendit or rapidshare & put the links here? The mp3's are 5-6mbs each? There would be no point in converting them to flac which would be 30-40mbs & the sound quality would be no better. That way your torrent couldn't be banned, & those who want the mp3's would be happy too.

I have recordings of the 2 songs from the webcast, not that good quality, I notice the dj's talk over the songs & I would leave them as they are, we'll just have to live with the Argentinian announcers but please don't cut any of the songs. Looking forward to the audio torrent.

We're all waiting here in Australia till Friday morning to see if we can get tickets....
28th February 2006 11:08 PM
MRD8 New on the tracker this evening:
Rolling Stones Largo, Maryland December 7, 1981 Soundboard

Disc 1
Take The "A" Train
Under My Thumb
When The Whip Comes Down
Let's Spend The Night Together
Shattered
Neighbor's
Black Limousine
Just My Imagination
Twenty Flight Rock
Going To A Go Go
Let Me Go
Time Is On My Side
Waiting On A Friend
Let It Bleed

Disc 2
YCAGWYW
Little T&A
Tumbling Dice
She's So Cold
Hang Fire
Miss You
Start Me Up
Honky Tonk Women
Brown Sugar
Jumping Jack Flash
Satisfaction
Artwork included(thanks Drno!)
1st March 2006 10:01 AM
rocky hi.after converting from flac to wave..i open the wave file.
and thre is a gap in the tracks,,and sometimes echo,
whats the trouble.?.... rocky
1st March 2006 10:37 AM
Lazy Bones For anyone...

I've just started torrenting. Is/does running multi torrents at the same time a)common practice and, b)jeopardize success rates?

tia.

Jeff
[Edited by Lazy Bones]
1st March 2006 11:45 AM
Flashpoint Hey you all, could someone please torrent the stripped companion cd??...i have black limousine in mp3 format and that song kick serious ass!!....wish to have the entire thing
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)