ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

Foro Sol, México City - February 26, 2006
© Fernando Aceves
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: The Rolling Stones Bit Torrent Thread(Part 5) Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
4th February 2006 07:50 AM
MRD8 Blue,
The Rocks Off tracker can be accessed by clicking on the link at the top of the homepage...one click and you'll be in Stones heaven!
4th February 2006 10:47 AM
MRD8 For some reason TorrentMaker2 won't work on my wifes computer...what other good programs would you recommend to create the torrent file with? Email me privately at [email protected].
4th February 2006 10:54 AM
raincoming Thanks to Razorback for uploading Keep Your Motor Running ('72 unreleased live album w/73 sbd filler).
It is *AWESOME*!!!!!
After listening to the soundoards of Fort Worth 72 and Philly 72 for so many years it is great to hear some of those tracks professionally produced.
RUN, don't walk, over to the tracker to get on this torrent.

Thanks again Razorback,
raincoming

>Keep Your Motor Runnin'
>(Vinyl Gang Product - VGP 243 - 1 CD)
>Brown Sugar ( 3:23 )
>Bitch ( 4:30 )
>Gimme Shelter ( 4:54 )
>Happy ( 2:50 )
>Tumbling Dice ( 4:34 )
>Sweet Virginia ( 4:22 )
>You Can't Always Get What You Want ( 7:12 )
>All Down The Line ( 3:56 )
>Bye Bye Johnny ( 3:08 )
>Rip This Joint ( 2:05 )
>Uptight / (I Can't Get No) Satisfaction ( 5:40 )
>Brown Sugar ( 3:58 )
>Star Star ( 4:36 )
>Dancing With Mr.D ( 4:44 )
>Angie ( 4:44 )
>EXCELLENT SOUNDBOARD RECORDING/ARTWORK IS INCLUDED
>This cd is taken from the tapes which were scheduled to be used for an >official live album.All songs have been remixed in studio by the Stones but >because of a copyrights problem it has never been officialy released.
>I have uploaded the 2nd pressing of this bootleg and VGP has changed the >end of the cd : instead of BS and WH from "Hot rocks" first pressing they >have added 4
>live tracks from the 1973 european tour :
>Brown Sugar ( 3:58 )
>Star Star ( 4:36 )
>Dancing With Mr.D ( 4:44 )
>Angie ( 4:44 )
>Go back a little bit in the trhead for details about the artwork.

4th February 2006 11:07 AM
MRD8 New on the tracker this morning:
Madison Square Garden January 18, 2006 DVD-1
Jumping Jack Flash
Let's Spend The Night Together
Oh No Not You Again
Love Is Strong
Rocks Off
Worried About You
Rain Fall Down
Midnight Rambler
Tumbing Dice
--- Introductions pt. 1
Gimme Shelter
--- Introductions pt. 2
This Place Is Empty (Keith)
Happy (Keith)
Thanks to Jumping Jack for providing this copy for me to torrent...artwork is included(thanks Wattswood!)
4th February 2006 11:12 AM
glencar Thank you Bob! It looks somewhat overwhelming. I will ahve to actually go to that questions page first.
4th February 2006 11:43 AM
MRD8 It looks overwhelming but its really pretty simple...if it wasn't I probably couldn't have figured it out! LOL
4th February 2006 12:50 PM
GotToRollMe
quote:
MRD8 wrote:
New on the tracker this morning:
Madison Square Garden January 18, 2006 DVD-1

Woohoo! Or should I say "Woo-Woo!" Thanks to everyone involved in making this DVD available. You made my day!
[Edited by GotToRollMe]
4th February 2006 03:54 PM
travelinman Would someone try to download Imst99. This is my first attempt to seed a torrent. It's an iso video file.
And it's small, 4 aongs.

Tony
4th February 2006 04:31 PM
stuft I'm new here and would just like to say great site.

Would also appreciate a bit of help on Jointrip Terrifying DVD if anybody still has this to seed.

Keep up the great posts.
4th February 2006 04:56 PM
charlotte
quote:
travelinman wrote:
Would someone try to download Imst99. This is my first attempt to seed a torrent. It's an iso video file.
And it's small, 4 aongs.

Tony

Could you please upload as "seeding" and also provide us with some information about the file? Thanks!
4th February 2006 05:17 PM
travelinman It's an iso file that runs about 23 minutes. Imst 99: JJF, then small stage 3 songs.

I think I used the wrong url for the upload. I'm going to do the torrent again (torrent maker 2) and try once more.

4th February 2006 05:41 PM
travelinman I think I have the torrent set up right.

How do I connect as a seeder?

I am using bit torrent

Advice please.

Tony
4th February 2006 05:48 PM
axl79
quote:
travelinman wrote:
I think I have the torrent set up right.

How do I connect as a seeder?

I am using bit torrent

Advice please.

Tony

Just download the torrent file from the tracker as you usual do with other torrents,
then just choose the directory where you have the files.
4th February 2006 06:01 PM
travelinman Imst 5/31/99.
Opening, Jumping Jack Flash, Route 66, Get Off My Cloud, Midnight Rambler

It looks like it is working now.

Enjoy.

Tony
5th February 2006 01:35 AM
pdog Keep your motor running and bed spring are fuckimg outstanding...
they're giving handsome girls a run as the best recording of the band...
thanks again to all the seeders, leechers and Stones fanatics...
5th February 2006 05:27 AM
DoctorStones Hi I just bought an external HD that I formatted in NTFS.
I am DLing the Fenway 1 DVD2 Fixed, but Azareus says it's gonna take me 26 days.
Could some people please help seeding ?
Thanks !
5th February 2006 09:06 AM
mac_daddy glencar - you are finally jumping in the pool to go swimming!!!

hit me with an email if you need a hand, you know i would be happy to help ya...

5th February 2006 10:59 AM
stoneman333 I've just managed to finish downloading the VIDEO_TS files on the tracker (Toronto '89), but when I've burnt the DVD, it plays rather 'jumpily' - both sound and picture. Not all the way through, but quite often.

Has anyone else experienced this, or have I just had a faulty download? I think this is unlikely, as other DVDs have downloaded fine.
5th February 2006 12:08 PM
razorback ARTWORK FOR GODS IN OLYMPIA

http://www.giginjapan.com/scan4/rs-gods.htm
5th February 2006 03:01 PM
Rolling Stones Argen Why we not have Pro-shots DVD'S from this tour as far?
5th February 2006 03:30 PM
FrankiePeppers technical question:

after downloading the torrent and burning to cd, should I delete the flac files or keep them to make future copies if I need to? Or to save hard drive space, copy the flac files to cd? Essentially, is a convert/burn from the flac file better than a copy from the audio cd? I hope that makes sense.

thanks for the help.
5th February 2006 03:42 PM
egon as far as i know flac is just the download format.
and it does not compromise the sound of the original source.
so you burn them to cd, and in future makes copies from that one.
ones you've burned, you no longer need the flac files.
5th February 2006 04:19 PM
Andy L
quote:
FrankiePeppers wrote:
technical question:

after downloading the torrent and burning to cd, should I delete the flac files or keep them to make future copies if I need to? Or to save hard drive space, copy the flac files to cd? Essentially, is a convert/burn from the flac file better than a copy from the audio cd? I hope that makes sense.

thanks for the help.

If you have the space, it's best to keep the FLAC files - I burn all of mine onto DVD, and usually get 6 or 7 shows onto one DVD. Burning audio CDs can introduce errors if you don't do it properly, which doesn't happen with FLAC files. Also, you can reseed the show in future if you need to.
5th February 2006 08:39 PM
purrcafe
quote:
razorback wrote:
BACK ON TRACKER :

WHAT MAKES THE WORLD GO ROUND DVD

Anyone know where artwork can be found for this one?
5th February 2006 08:48 PM
keefjunkie
quote:
purrcafe wrote:

Anyone know where artwork can be found for this one?

www.google.com
5th February 2006 09:08 PM
cabledogg2 It looks like NOW might be a great time to try to register with DIME A DOZEN. They list 99,629 registered user that means just shy of 400 memberships are open RIGHT NOW. I have never seen that many open memberships at one time!
5th February 2006 11:12 PM
malja316 Purrcafe, DVD Cover Art for the "WMTWGR" RS DVDR is here: http://bootcoverz.com/DVD/1982-07-26_What-Makes-the-World-Go-Round.jpg
6th February 2006 12:24 AM
joguema
quote:
cabledogg2 wrote:
It looks like NOW might be a great time to try to register with DIME A DOZEN. They list 99,629 registered user that means just shy of 400 memberships are open RIGHT NOW. I have never seen that many open memberships at one time!

Sorry, but that's wrong.
DIME has some problems with the servers and the Admins decided to allow only 75.000 instead of 100.000 members for a certain time until the problems are solved.
As usual, they are deleting inactive members, but they do not accept as much new members as before.
6th February 2006 06:00 AM
razorback NEW ON TRACKER :

Bloody Night In L.A.

Artist: MICK JAGGER

Source: LOS ANGELES, OCTOBER 20, 1987 (WITH JEFF BECK)
Year: 1987
Format: 1 CD
Quality: VERY GOOD AUD
Label: VINYL GANG VGP 120

SHAKING IN MY HEART
LITTLE RED ROOSTER
MYSTERY TRAIN
SEX MACHINE
CAROL
JUST ANOTHER NIGHT
MISS YOU
INTRUMENTAL REHEARSALS

VERY GOOD AUDIENCE RECORDING/ARTWORK IS INCLUDED

6th February 2006 11:12 AM
tokei new on this tracker
The superbowl show
Tv capture
divx pal

It's my first torrent
and excuse the speed
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)