ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

Foro Sol, México City - February 26, 2006
© Fernando Aceves
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: The Rolling Stones Bit Torrent Thread(Part 5) Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
21st February 2006 10:42 AM
pehdefigo New on tracker now !!!

Title: Copacabana Beach, Rio 2006 - DVD2

Rolling Stones - Copacabana Beach, Rio - February 18, 2006 - DVD 2

Video from TV Broadcast (Globo TV)

Lineage: My capture card > WinDVR 3 > TMPENC mpeg editor > Nero Vision Express 3 > YOU !!

Video atributes: NTSC 4:3, 29,97 fps, 720x480, 9216 kbps

Audio atributes: 48000 Hz, 2 ch, 384 kbps

Set List:

1 - Miss You
2 - Rough Justice
3 - Get Off Of My Cloud
4 - Honky Tonk Women
5 - Sympathy For The Devil
6 - Start Me Up
7 - Brown Sugar
8 - You Can't Always Get What You Want
9 - Satisfaction

Enjoy !!!!

PLEASE READ THIS FIRST !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have a very important recomendation: Wait for the download of first DVD terminate and after start the second !!!

I posting it now only by i'll be away for a week (but don't worry, my pc will be up and online during this time),
remember my top speed for upload is only 30k.... sorry...
21st February 2006 12:29 PM
DoctorStones Thank you very much pehdefigo !

I hope everyone will be smart enough to respect your advice and not to split your 30kb/s upload rate on 2 torrents before the 1st one is completed by a few people who'll keep on seeding...
21st February 2006 04:28 PM
stonesullevi
quote:
vox12string wrote:
This is not to disparage the efforts taken in seeding the audio Rio, but has anyone else noticed that it's in MONO, check it out on your headphones.

Where can we find HIGH-FIDELITY STEREO audio torrents??! Must be loads of great recordings out there!
Come on - upload some high-quality Rio audio torrents!
[Edited by stonesullevi]
21st February 2006 05:42 PM
Gazza
quote:
pehdefigo wrote:
New on tracker now !!!

Lineage: My capture card > WinDVR 3 > TMPENC mpeg editor > Nero Vision Express 3 > YOU !!

Set List:

1 - Miss You
2 - Rough Justice
3 - Get Off Of My Cloud
4 - Honky Tonk Women
6 - Start Me Up
7 - Brown Sugar
9 - Satisfaction

Enjoy !!!!

I have a very important recomendation: Wait for the download of first DVD terminate and after start the second !!!

I posting it now only by i'll be away for a week (but don't worry, my pc will be up and online during this time),

some people obviously cant read or choose not to

Please take this DVD down from the tracker NOW..we've posted several times in the last few days (including on this thread just just five hours before you uploaded this!) that because this show is being released on DVD officially we CANT allow a DVD of it on here!! Allowing stuff like this will get this tracker closed down!

If anyone has started to download this show, please dont waste your time any further. It has to be pulled. Sorry.
[Edited by Gazza]
21st February 2006 07:09 PM
deuce I'm not doubting anyone, but I'm just wondering where it says the Rio gig will officially be on DVD
21st February 2006 07:48 PM
FrankiePeppers
quote:
midnrambler wrote:
With the same "logic" you could take down everything else from the tracker, because everything could be released officially somewhen in the future. Fact is that the Rio recordings are NOT available officially now, so I can't see a reason for not sharing them. Or are you clairvoyant? But maybe I'm only too stupid...

----------

Hey Gazza, you gonna let that 2-year-member-non-posting bitch talk to you like that!? That's like in Goodfellas when Spider tells Tommy to go F himself!

In a more serious note, How long should someone wait before torrenting a show/outtakes album? How long is enought time for Mick to decide what he wants to do? I don't know. On the last tour, did anyone know 4 Flicks was coming out? I know that they are showing the Rio show in movie theatres in the US next week. I guess that would count as a release.
21st February 2006 07:49 PM
Gazza
quote:
midnrambler wrote:
With the same "logic" you could take down everything else from the tracker, because everything could be released officially somewhen in the future. Fact is that the Rio recordings are NOT available officially now, so I can't see a reason for not sharing them. Or are you clairvoyant? But maybe I'm only too stupid...

No..when the Rio show was announced it was stated it was being filmed for a DVD release

pretty much every newspaper release in the last few days has also mentioned how much theyre expected to make from the DVD release, so the intention is there

For the same reason we couldnt upload advance tapes that we had of the ABB album - the Stones' legal people would take a stronger stance on piracy of a product that is scheduled to be released than on some soundboard recording that at the time its circulated isnt specifically planned for release.

Its not up for argument. Thats the rules of this site. But hey, if you want to take the risk, set up a tracker and upload it

[Edited by Gazza]
21st February 2006 09:40 PM
highway61
quote:
pehdefigo wrote:
New on tracker now !!!

Set List:

1 - Miss You
2 - Rough Justice
3 - Get Off Of My Cloud
4 - Honky Tonk Women
6 - Start Me Up
7 - Brown Sugar
9 - Satisfaction

Enjoy !!!!

22nd February 2006 02:14 AM
DoctorStones Any Chance to the Buenos Aires seeded here (the radio broadcast) ???

Thanks in advance
22nd February 2006 05:31 AM
Jumping Jack Who seeded the Rio DVD and does anyone have the e-mail addy?
22nd February 2006 05:47 AM
Andy L The Rio DVDs could be seeded trackerless to get around any legal issues - there's a good tutorial at http://www.poromenos.org/tutorials/bittorrent on how to do so. All the seeder has to do is give out copies of the .torrent file, and everyone else can connect as they normally would.
22nd February 2006 12:17 PM
Reginald Denny Can anyone tell me what boot the 1981 Phoenix soundboard is from? I'm looking for the right artwork. Thanks.
22nd February 2006 01:32 PM
qwer Isn't it possible to seed the Rio-DVDs on

Bootcity
or
mininova
or
isohunt
or
demonoid

or...or...or...or???
22nd February 2006 05:13 PM
Nautilus
quote:
qwer wrote:
Isn't it possible to seed the Rio-DVDs on

Bootcity
or
mininova
or
isohunt
or
demonoid

or...or...or...or???

It is possible!!! Look at here http://www.mininova.org/tor/233152
22nd February 2006 05:25 PM
MRD8 Read the seeders last post, he is out of town for a week!
22nd February 2006 05:26 PM
MRD8 The '81 Phoenix soundboard is called Satisfaction Guarenteed.
22nd February 2006 05:38 PM
Nautilus
quote:
MRD8 wrote:
Read the seeders last post, he is out of town for a week!

Hi MRD8, it's a new Rio source at mininova
http://www.mininova.org/tor/233152
22nd February 2006 05:48 PM
jtorquetti

Could someone seed - Hampton 81 DVD2 ??? There a lot of people stuck in 99,5%!!!!!!!!

THANKS!!
22nd February 2006 06:11 PM
warhol apologies for cross posting, but which version of the Hampton 81 DVD is on the tracker ?
22nd February 2006 06:19 PM
jtorquetti Rolling Stones Hampton 81 DVD2.ISO
22nd February 2006 07:21 PM
pehdefigo Hello folks !!!!

I can repost it at another tracker, if anyone wants to resume, of course, i'll make an upgrade in my speed and it will go more fast... , but only in next week...
Well, i'm waiting replies....

Best wishes and love....
22nd February 2006 07:57 PM
pehdefigo
quote:
MRD8 wrote:
Read the seeders last post, he is out of town for a week!

Well, only me and my family are out, but my pc is @ my home and on line

But now is late... In next week i'll post it in another tracker if i'll receive requests....

22nd February 2006 08:38 PM
StonesRolling-65 Sometime everybody needs to lave home, for a week.

Might "sereve" the "family-life" great - enjoy your
holidays :-)

All the Best to all of you !
Have a nice time when you can see that the "shores"
are leaving "all" of the grains on the "beach" :-)
[Edited by StonesRolling-65]
22nd February 2006 10:57 PM
zipmouth Could someone please reseed the Chicago Soldier Field 09-23-97 DVD and audio rip for the same show???

I only lack about 4% on the dvd and about 30% on the audio.

Thanks in advance.
23rd February 2006 12:11 AM
bjnoord
quote:
zipmouth wrote:
Could someone please reseed the Chicago Soldier Field 09-23-97 DVD and audio rip for the same show???

I only lack about 4% on the dvd and about 30% on the audio.

Thanks in advance.

Could somebody reseed "You got the best of me"?
I'm stucked at 76.6%.

many thanks in advance for your help

Ben
23rd February 2006 01:22 AM
stonesullevi
quote:
Gazza wrote:

some people obviously cant read or choose not to

Please take this DVD down from the tracker NOW..we've posted several times in the last few days (including on this thread just just five hours before you uploaded this!) that because this show is being released on DVD officially we CANT allow a DVD of it on here!! Allowing stuff like this will get this tracker closed down!

If anyone has started to download this show, please dont waste your time any further. It has to be pulled. Sorry.
[Edited by Gazza]

RO tracker closed now definitely. Reached:
DVD-1 39,3%
DVD-2 13,5 %
Thanks for your efforts anyway Pehdefigo!!

But, all people att RO! Why don't you pull and close the Copacabana 2006 audio torent as well!? The sound-quality there is just LOUSY! I mean we expect a high-fidelity STEREO from this event! Must be loads of great recordings out there! Come on everybody, please upload a high-quality audio torrent!

23rd February 2006 02:29 AM
DoctorStones Buenos Aires radio broadcast anybody ???
Can't believe no one recorded this one...
23rd February 2006 02:37 AM
drno12
quote:
DoctorStones wrote:
Buenos Aires radio broadcast anybody ???
Can't believe no one recorded this one...

Hi DoctorStones
Check your yahoo mail account!
drno12
23rd February 2006 04:47 AM
Gazza
quote:
stonesullevi wrote:

RO tracker closed now definitely. Reached:
DVD-1 39,3%
DVD-2 13,5 %
Thanks for your efforts anyway Pehdefigo!!

But, all people att RO! Why don't you pull and close the Copacabana 2006 audio torent as well!? The sound-quality there is just LOUSY! I mean we expect a high-fidelity STEREO from this event! Must be loads of great recordings out there! Come on everybody, please upload a high-quality audio torrent!

so we should pull a torrent now because the sound quality isnt as perfect as youd expect from a broadcast?

Quite a few people have downloaded it and no doubt many think its OK. If someone has a better one, by all means upload it - thats no reason to 'pull' a different recording. Everyone can make their own choices as to whether its worthy, sound quality wise

[Edited by Gazza]
23rd February 2006 05:16 AM
cabledogg2 Does anyone have artwork for the Keith Richards "Friday Night Videos" interview dvd? Also i'm curious does anyone know what year it's from?..............cabledogg2
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)