ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

Estadio Universitario, Monterrey, NL México March 1, 2006
© Fernando Aceves
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Eulogies for Coretta Scott King turn heat on Bush (nsc) Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
13th February 2006 04:09 PM
gimmekeef Did he hit Dan Quale?......
13th February 2006 04:17 PM
Jumping Jack Funny! No, just some old buzzard!
13th February 2006 04:26 PM
Joey
quote:
Jumping Jack wrote:
Where is JB?

He is having a baby
13th February 2006 04:27 PM
Jumping Jack It's been many days now. He must be sore and WIDE OPEN!
13th February 2006 04:36 PM
Joey " He must be sore and WIDE OPEN!"

[ Edited by Rick Solomon ]
[Edited by Joey]
13th February 2006 08:34 PM
sirmoonie So is Cheney going to get charged with shooting that guy? Thats gotta be illegal, discharging a firearm into another human being.
13th February 2006 09:15 PM
FPM C10 Are you KIDDING?

The police weren't even allowed to ask him any questions.

However, we know what the answer would be:

13th February 2006 09:30 PM
Riffhard Typical. The guy is involved in a hunting accident,and the libs try and use it as a political oppurtunity to destroy him. Very similar to the way the lib/dems handled the King funeral. Pathetic. Typical. Liberal. Losers.

Algore is in Saudia Arabia slamming the way the USA treats Arabs!!! LOL! Hey Al,15 of the 19 terorists involved in the 9/11 attacks were from SA! Fuck them! Why don't you have look at the way Arabs are treating the rest of the fucking world! Let's see here,just off the top of my head.....beheadings of at least five Americans inside Iraq,the train bombings in Spain,the murder of Theo Van Gough in Holland,the train and bus bombings in London,the riots in France,the riots about some goddamned cartoons in Denmark,and,of course,the 9/11/01 attacks that killed over 3000 innocents in NYC,DC,and Penn. Oh,and the list goes on and on and on.

Keep talking Al. You are one of the main reason your inept party will not see the WH again for decades!

The Dems are circling the drain babay! Al Gore's message is one of the main reasons for it. What ever you do guys keep on bashing Bush while offering NO agenda of your own! That'll really help you out come 2008!! ROTFLMAO!!!!

Riffhard
13th February 2006 09:45 PM
sirmoonie He had to be loaded. George Walker Bush III would be dumb enough to haul off and fill some fucker full of pellets, even when stone blast sober. He's retarded (I can tell by the way he tries to talk English). But Cheney is a bright guy. No way he's blasting someone unless he's half in the bag.
13th February 2006 09:49 PM
CHIEFMOON
quote:
Riffhard wrote:
Hey Al,15 of the 19 terorists involved in the 9/11 attacks were from SA! Fuck them!
Riffhard

I hear that seven still alive of the "19" reside in Saudia Arabia.

Are you able to confirm that ?
[Edited by CHIEFMOON]
13th February 2006 09:50 PM
sirmoonie Fair is fair, every time I discharge a firearm drunk, law enforcement has got involved. And never even fucking hit anybody.
13th February 2006 09:51 PM
Riffhard I'd still rather go hunting with Cheney than driving with Ted Kennedy!

Riffy
14th February 2006 09:52 AM
FPM C10
quote:
Riffhard wrote:
I'd still rather go hunting with Cheney than driving with Ted Kennedy!

Riffy

Hoo haw! Yesterday on the way home from work Ms Youngblood said to me "What do you suppose would have happened if Cheney would've killed that guy?" And I said "We'd be hearing a lot about Teddy Kennedy." Thanks for stepping up to the plate on that one, my friend!

I'm surprised at your Al Gore response, though. True, it's what Fox News TOLD you to respond with - they're both Vice Presidents & all, makes a perfect straw man - but I thought you, of all people, would gaze through the shotgun smoke and see who's REALLY responsible -

[Edited by FPM C10]
14th February 2006 09:56 AM
Candace Youngblood Ahahahahaha!!!!!!!
I'm fuckin' dying over here! That was hilarious!

You were right on the money, babe!
14th February 2006 10:02 AM
nankerphelge Riffy, don't forget that the Saudi Binladen corp. bankrolled the Gore speech, and that it was Osama's home town!

Nice!

And just because Cheney shot his drinking...er...hunting buddy, doesn't mean ol' Ted Kennedy should be brought up.

[Edited by nankerphelge]
14th February 2006 10:31 AM
Sway There the liberals go again.

Whether it be a funeral or what could have been a tragic hunting accident, they'll be right there squealing and complaining. Like little bratty children who throw themselves on the ground during a fit, they go on relentlessly. It's fun to watch and completely counter productive, though. Please keep it up.

Good thing this county won't elect them.

14th February 2006 10:35 AM
FPM C10 No, no, no...the proper cliche has something to do with taking the keys away. Get with the program.
14th February 2006 10:36 AM
Candace Youngblood
quote:
Sway wrote:
There the liberals go again.

Whether it be a funeral or what could have been a tragic hunting accident, they'll be right there squealing and complaining. Like little bratty children who throw themselves on the ground during a fit, they go on relentlessly. It's fun to watch and completely counter productive, though. Please keep it up.

Looks like you are just as bad. What have you contributed to this discussion other than bitching and complaining about the liberals?
Both sides are equally pathetic and ridiculous.
14th February 2006 10:38 AM
Lethargy
quote:
Sway wrote:
There the liberals go again.

Thing is, they (the Democrats/liberals of 2006) don't even realize how disgusting they appear to millions of progressive-leaning voters - like you and me - that would generally be voting for them otherwise. They are actually empowering their opponents with their ridiculous, childish behavior. They're only hurting themselves.
14th February 2006 10:46 AM
Joey
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:
He had to be loaded. No way he's blasting someone unless he's half in the bag.

Smart Man Moonie .......................

That is why they waited twenty four hours before telling anyone ................................

THEY WERE LOADED !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

|
|
|
V

14th February 2006 10:51 AM
sirmoonie Don't get me wrong, the only time I even play with my guns is when I've been drinking heavily. Its just that if I go bust a cap in some dude, I'll take responsibility for my actions. I'm good like that.
14th February 2006 11:08 AM
Sway [quote]Candace Youngblood wrote:
Looks like you are just as bad. What have you contributed to this discussion other than bitching and complaining about the liberals?
Both sides are equally pathetic and ridiculous.

I'm pointing out that the liberals take every inappropriate opportunity to score political points (funerals, awards shows, hunting accidents) and by pointing that out, I'm bitching and complaining?

That GED is really coming in handy, huh?
14th February 2006 11:16 AM
Candace Youngblood
quote:
Sway wrote:
I'm pointing out that the liberals take every inappropriate opportunity to score political points (funerals, awards shows, hunting accidents) and by pointing that out, I'm bitching and complaining?

That GED is really coming in handy, huh?

You sound pretty whiny to me.

14th February 2006 11:18 AM
Joey
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:
Its just that if I go bust a cap in some dude, I'll take responsibility for my actions. I'm good like that.

Funny ........... !!!!!

Good Postin' !!!

P.O.S.T.I.N. ................. POSTIN !!!!!!!
14th February 2006 11:20 AM
nankerphelge Happy Valentines Day Joey!
14th February 2006 11:30 AM
Sway [quote]Candace Youngblood wrote:

You sound pretty whiny to me.

Don't trouble yourself over it and get those McNuggets in their boxes. The noon rush is almost upon you.

14th February 2006 11:30 AM
nanatod This whole thread could have been avoided if President Bush had just selected former Senator John "Jack" Danforth (Mo.)as his running mate in 2000, as he was originally poised to do.
14th February 2006 11:31 AM
Joey
quote:
nankerphelge wrote:
Happy Valentines Day Joey!

Nanky .........................

You make Joey giggle .

W- W- W- What ?!?! ..... Oh , sure !! As you WISH ! :

14th February 2006 11:35 AM
Joey
quote:
Sway wrote:

Don't trouble yourself over it and get those McNuggets in their boxes. The noon rush is almost upon you.

OUCH !!!!!

14th February 2006 12:02 PM
FPM C10
quote:
Joey wrote:

OUCH !!!!!

Who the fuck let Fiji back in here? I thought he was banned.

Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)