ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Your mouth don't move but I can hear you speak!

Remembering the Tour - show by show marathon
Beacon Theater, NYC - 1st November 2006
Đ ŋ?... Thanks!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2007 ] [ FORO EN ESPAŅOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Brian.........part 14 Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
2nd February 2008 06:48 AM
JoneseygirlU.K. Photobucket

For some reason I really love this picture of Brian....
[Edited by JoneseygirlU.K.]
2nd February 2008 01:34 PM
Sioux Ahhhh, Joneseygirl, that is so good to know! How lovely that you got to visit Brian's grave twice... I have rather detailed maps of all of Brian's Cheltenham "haunts", and would love to take the walking tour when I {ever} get there.
2nd February 2008 01:35 PM
Sioux
quote:
JoneseygirlU.K. wrote:
Photobucket

For some reason I really love this picture of Brian....
[Edited by JoneseygirlU.K.]

Oh, lordy, I do too! It's a great one...
2nd February 2008 04:36 PM
zooeyglass Jonesygirl and Sioux, I may very well be asking both of you several thousand questions before my trip -- I don't want to miss a thing

2nd February 2008 04:42 PM
zooeyglass There's something you don't see much, happy Stones in the presence of a police officer

2nd February 2008 06:14 PM
BriansBabe Oh, what a wonderful pic, thanks dear Lisa!! Itīs funny how tall that police officer is...lol...or our boys are a bit small......

2nd February 2008 10:27 PM
BriansBabe Hey Sioux dear, you will get there, Iīm sure...it will be!!!
Maybe we all should go at the same time , so we can meet up as Suzy said...wouldnīt that be so very much great and exciting???

Brian already look out for us ...

[Edited by BriansBabe]
2nd February 2008 11:52 PM
GhostofBrianJones I am glad to hear UK citizens don't hate Americans. It is very embarassing
to have Bush as a President. I did not vote for him either!!!

The other day I was reading The Independent newspaper from the UK on line
and I noticed it stated there was an insert about the US Election system.
Boy that must be boring as hell!!?? Like explain it to some of us will ya?
People all over the world (well a lot do I guess) watch us to see who we
are going to elect as the next President. We are getting prerecorded telephone
calls asking who we would vote for if the election was going on now. Talk
about a pain in the butt!!

Thanks for all the great Brian photos. Excellent pictures.

3rd February 2008 02:08 AM
Sioux
quote:
BriansBabe wrote:
Hey Sioux dear, you will get there, Iīm sure...it will be!!!
Maybe we all should go at the same time , so we can meet up as Suzy said...wouldnīt that be so very much great and exciting???

Brian already look out for us ...

[Edited by BriansBabe]

Wouldn't it wonderful if we could all go at the same time? I would love to go with a true Brian lover... Yes, we must dream...and hope our dreams come true...
3rd February 2008 08:00 AM
JoneseygirlU.K. Photobucket

Good Morning!! Wouldn't it have been great to be Brian's milkman in the sixties? There you are delivering 2 pints and there he is on the balcony.I hardly ever see milkmen now.Dying occupation.
I will be willing to help anyone who needs it with a visit to Cheltenham.It would be extra nice if we could meet up,life and work permitting. We'll see. I'm here and not planning to emmigrate!!
GOBJ- I have been keeping up with the Presidential campaign-Hilary or Obama? Either way it'll be a big change-a female or black president!!Mind you-don't talk to me about our first female Prime Minister!!

3rd February 2008 12:02 PM
BriansBabe ...lol, yes, sure being a milkman/woman or a cow ...

...and kiss him LOL

3rd February 2008 12:20 PM
JoneseygirlU.K. I'd have to clamber up his balcony like a weird role reversal scene of Romeo and Juliet.That's if he'd WANT me to clamber up to him...LOL!!!! Here's his expression at the thought!!

Photobucket
3rd February 2008 01:02 PM
LoveChild I will be in London this summer to visit family and do plan on going up to Cheltenham

You ladies and gentlemen are amazing. Just when I thought I have seen every pic of Brian there is to possibly see, you always prove me wrong by coming up with another beautiful photo! This thread is wonderful. Thank you!
[Edited by LoveChild]
3rd February 2008 02:00 PM
zooeyglass Welcome, lovechild, perhaps I'll see you there

Sioux and Alex, remember this pic of Brian cuddling his guitar?

3rd February 2008 02:02 PM
zooeyglass Jonesygirl's pic made me look at his monogram pics and I realized this one wasn't the same -- and much clearer

3rd February 2008 02:44 PM
BriansBabe
quote:
zooeyglass wrote:
Sioux and Alex, remember this pic of Brian cuddling his guitar?

Ohhhhh yeeees, I remember well cause itīs getting one of my favs ...wanna be that guitar cuddling by Brian, as you know, lol...

and I love that one even more, THANKS dear Lisa, I could hug you for that...

...the expression on his face getting always funnier and sweeter...you can read in his beautiful face what he was thinking at the moment, no??

Look, I found one Brian is use his guitar as a gun, lol

...isnīt that soooo sweet and amusing??? I love it when he looks so boyish...itīs easy to love him in general, isnīt it Ladys???

[Edited by BriansBabe]
3rd February 2008 04:49 PM
Sioux Oh, they are all wonderful! Thanks Joneseygirl, Lisa, and Alex!! You wonderful girls make my day with these fantastic Brian photos! If I try very hard, I can FEEL Brian's arms around me---just like he's cuddling that guitar.. Hmmmmm, maybe we would make beautiful music together? LOL
3rd February 2008 05:40 PM
BriansBabe Welcome dear Sioux, always a good feeling, to embellish the day of someone with the exceptional beauty of our much dearly beloved Brian!!!!

...Iīm sure Brian would have loved to hear you singing, while playing guitar (sorry Mick, lol)...as I would love to listen to you both ...although, I sure would only look at Brian ...as you can imagine, lol...

[Edited by BriansBabe]
3rd February 2008 05:48 PM
Back Street Girl
3rd February 2008 09:40 PM
BriansBabe ohhhhhhhh, ahhhhhhh, bump ...lol, good night dears, Alex
3rd February 2008 11:10 PM
GhostofBrianJones We must never give up our dreams of hearing Brian talk, or play his guitar.

I think that photo of where they are on the bed is from Rock and Roll
Circus. The guy on the far right is WHO drummer Keith Moon. The other
guy is Taj Mahal? Brian had a lot of friends in the music business and other
friends as well. He had many friends at RNR Circus and Mick and Keith just
really never socialized there. So he hung around those who understood and
cared about him.

LOVE TO S&K!!
4th February 2008 12:10 AM
zooeyglass
4th February 2008 12:16 AM
zooeyglass
4th February 2008 12:16 AM
Olivia1962
4th February 2008 12:25 AM
Sioux
quote:
BriansBabe wrote:
Welcome dear Sioux, always a good feeling, to embellish the day of someone with the exceptional beauty of our much dearly beloved Brian!!!!

...Iīm sure Brian would have loved to hear you singing, while playing guitar (sorry Mick, lol)...as I would love to listen to you both ...although, I sure would only look at Brian ...as you can imagine, lol...

[Edited by BriansBabe]

Ha ha! Don't worry, Alex...I would only look at Brian too...
4th February 2008 12:27 AM
Sioux Wonderful pictures Alex, Back Street Girl, Lisa, and Olivia!!! They are great! Can't tell you how much I love seeing Brian pix I've not seen before. This is so exciting!
4th February 2008 11:14 AM
zooeyglass Happy Monday all -- some screen grabs from my friend.
He said he didn't know if we'd prefer B&W or color

4th February 2008 01:39 PM
JoneseygirlU.K. Love this one of him too.....the beautiful blond vision!!

Photobucket
4th February 2008 02:20 PM
stewed & Keefed
4th February 2008 04:50 PM
BriansBabe
quote:
zooeyglass wrote:
Happy Monday all -- some screen grabs from my friend.
He said he didn't know if we'd prefer B&W or color

...look at this lips...Iīm over and over again amazed about Brianīs beauty!!! Please tell your friend these picīs are a real miracle and 100 000 x THANKS!!!!

Brian shakes sweetly his rattles:

...wanna be kissed Brian?? Sure he get a kiss ...as always...

[Edited by BriansBabe]
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17

Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)