ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Your mouth don't move but I can hear you speak!

Remembering the Tour - show by show marathon
Beacon Theater, NYC - 1st November 2006
Đ ŋ?... Thanks!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2007 ] [ FORO EN ESPAŅOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Brian.........part 14 Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
21st January 2008 11:24 AM
zooeyglass Alex, that is sweet; tell them Lisa says:

Hallo Kinder! Seien Sie gut für Ihren Lehrer!

21st January 2008 12:38 PM
Quiquestone
quote:
BriansBabe wrote:
Hey dears, in any case, in my Kindergarden ALL kids know who our pretty Brian was......lol...but I think thatīs no big surprise ...

Btw, I "must" look with them every single day in our beloved Brian thread here...cause they love it so much, isnīt that so very much sweet???

Well that's a realy good teacher (Kindergartenlehrerin)!!!!
I want her for my own child (...and for me too!) LOL

Much love to YOU Babe!

21st January 2008 02:21 PM
Olivia1962
21st January 2008 03:25 PM
zooeyglass Hi Sioux, I was just wondering how your mom is doing and whether she has come home yet? Lisa

21st January 2008 03:27 PM
zooeyglass Above and below from ebay today

21st January 2008 03:39 PM
BriansBabe
quote:
zooeyglass wrote:
Alex, that is sweet; tell them Lisa says:

Hallo Kinder! Seien Sie gut für Ihren Lehrer!

...wow, never saw that pic in sooo big, wonderful, thanks Lisa
dear!!!
Yes, sure, I will tell it the kids tomorrow ...btw, they find all your avatar cool...

[Edited by BriansBabe]
21st January 2008 04:16 PM
BriansBabe
quote:
Quiquestone wrote:
Well that's a realy good teacher (Kindergartenlehrerin)!!!!
I want her for my own child (...and for me too!) LOL

Much love to YOU Babe!

...youīre almost as crazy as the Kindergarten-Dadīs ...they always teasing me, with the silly question, if there is a place free for themselves in the class...lol...

...of course I do not really think that you are crazy, just kidding ...much love back to you!!!
[Edited by BriansBabe]
21st January 2008 06:24 PM
BriansBabe
quote:
zooeyglass wrote:
Hi Sioux, I was just wondering how your mom is doing and whether she has come home yet? Lisa

...me too!!! And also wondering if there any (hope good) news about your husband????

Love and hugs, Alex xx
21st January 2008 06:56 PM
BriansBabe
quote:
TampabayStone wrote:
Bet my 20yr old don't, but at least she got to see one show.... One day it will click how awesome it was.

Hey, our bunny honey, will ya be a good dad and teach your daughter who Brian was, will ya?????? Hmmmmm???
Well, you must only show her this thread and she will fall in love with him, lol...like all the girls here doinī, ya know?...right Ladys?? We all falling in love with our Brian, yes??? LOL ...

Btw, you have a cool new sign ...

...a bunny honey for you:

lol

Sorry for being so silly...ha,ha,ha...

Well, I promise Iīm quiet now, Iīm only a good girl when Iīm sleeping, you know?!?
Good night all my dears here, Alex

21st January 2008 07:59 PM
Sioux Alex, you ARE a dear and I love all the pictures you post and all the wonderful words you give us....

Thanks Lisa and Alex for asking about my Mom. She was going to come home today, but she still needs oxygen, although the amount is greatly reduced. If she goes home tomorrow, she will more than likely go home with some sort of oxygen treatment she can do there....

We won't know any news of my husband for a couple of weeks at least. He's still taking the antibiotic for the infection, then he will probably have a biopsy to see if anything else is going on. Thanks for asking---I will make sure to tell you any news...

LOVE all these wonderful Brian pix! And I love the way we are all talking about Brian to the young and the old and the in between. We are keeping his spirit alive! I think he would be so happy and pleased and maybe a bit surprised that SO many love him SO much S0 many years after he left this earth...
[Edited by Sioux]
21st January 2008 10:30 PM
GhostofBrianJones KeithRichardsGirl knows how ancient I am. She is a young lass. I was 14
when I discovered the Stones. I am from the Sixties, and do not regret
being a teenager back then one bit! I am glad however to see that society
as a whole has changed & become more open in its attitude towards others.
At least for the most part. My favorite picture of Brian is the one with the
robe on or the one that is the cover of Anna Wohlin's book about Brian.
Both send me up into the clouds.
22nd January 2008 02:46 AM
zooeyglass Sioux, that sounds like good news if your mom's oxygen has been reduced, even if she's not home yet. I'm hoping for the best

Alex, here's a nanker for der kinder

22nd January 2008 10:50 AM
Quiquestone [quote]BriansBabe wrote:

...Isnīt that like amazing, that we became such good friends through this thread and our dear Brian???

Ja sicher! I think and feel the same as you Babe!
All the best and much love to you,
Kike

[Edited by Quiquestone]
22nd January 2008 10:59 AM
Quiquestone
quote:
BriansBabe wrote:

...youīre almost as crazy as the Kindergarten-Dadīs ...they always teasing me, with the silly question, if there is a place free for themselves in the class...lol...

...of course I do not really think that you are crazy, just kidding ...much love back to you!!!
[Edited by BriansBabe]

Even the crazies know what is good! And YOU are the best honey!

P.S.: ...and please tell all of us: How was your "crazy birthday party" (please don't save the juicy details...ha, ha!!!)
22nd January 2008 11:37 AM
GhostofBrianJones Sioux I am keeping your husband, your Parents and you in my prayers all
the time. I sure hope everything is okay.

Love all the pictures. Yes we are definitely keeping Brian's spirit alive, and
I am sure he is very happy that we all love him so much, miss him so much
and think about him all the time. It is an honor to be among such great
wonderful people who care so much about each other and Brian.
22nd January 2008 11:56 AM
zooeyglass
22nd January 2008 01:08 PM
Sioux Ok guys, check out the thread "Archive performance and interview found". There is an interview with Mick in the early-mid 60's and a silent performance by the Stones--then the boys acknowledging fans on a rooftop, this with sound. I'm trying to figure out what song they're doing as Brian is doing vocals! Looks like his power chords for "It's All Over Now", but he didn't usually sing back up on that.

Check it out! See what you think...
22nd January 2008 07:27 PM
BriansBabe My dears, Iīve heard right now the terrible newīs about Heath Ledger found dead...
I canīt believe it...Iīm shocked...he is (was) only 28 years and left a 3 years sweet daughter.... ...itīs so sad...

RIP Heath!!!

...heīs with our beloved Brian in heaven now...

Oh, Brian we......Alex

[Edited by BriansBabe]
22nd January 2008 08:22 PM
Sioux I am still shocked by the news... He was only a year older than our Brian. What a tragedy. His daughter will probably not even remember him.
22nd January 2008 08:35 PM
Olivia1962 I couldn't believe it. My eyes were glued to the televison. He had done some amazing films. Traggic
22nd January 2008 08:52 PM
TampabayStone
quote:
BriansBabe wrote:

Hey, our bunny honey, will ya be a good dad and teach your daughter who Brian was, will ya?????? Hmmmmm???
Well, you must only show her this thread and she will fall in love with him, lol...like all the girls here doinī, ya know?...right Ladys?? We all falling in love with our Brian, yes??? LOL ...

Btw, you have a cool new sign ...

...a bunny honey for you:

lol

Sorry for being so silly...ha,ha,ha...

Well, I promise Iīm quiet now, Iīm only a good girl when Iīm sleeping, you know?!?
Good night all my dears here, Alex

Thank you! I guess I should show her this thread, God knows I've tried everything else. The show I brought her too, I not only got her a ticket, I got her the ticket right next to Madame Shidoobie.
22nd January 2008 09:55 PM
GhostofBrianJones The one article I read on Heath Ledger was he was found dead and a bottle
of pills was next to him. I don't know if they were opened and all of them
were gone or not. I wonder if he took an accidental overdose of something?
That is a shame he was a good actor. But we should all know that a lot of the
stars we like have drug problems. Maybe they don't use all the time but there
is a lot of drug/alcohol abuse among the rich and famous just like the
average person. It makes me so sad to see something like that it makes
me wonder what happened? He was so young, and I hope they find out
just what did happened. Sad news.
23rd January 2008 02:08 PM
stewed & Keefed

23rd January 2008 02:23 PM
TampabayStone
quote:
stewed & Keefed wrote:

The purple jacket is the snizzle! You think Prince may have been influenced? One tiny genius to another.
23rd January 2008 06:23 PM
BriansBabe ...Prince is really not my taste...I also donīt like his music...

23rd January 2008 06:43 PM
TampabayStone
quote:
BriansBabe wrote:
...Prince is really not my taste...I also donīt like his music...

OH NOooo...... Please reconsider and give it another spin. Maybe try Musicolgy, seems like a good place to restart your journey. One thing is they both can/could pick up about any instrument a play sweet music.

Sorry no more Prince talk....

[Edited by TampabayStone]
23rd January 2008 07:08 PM
BriansBabe Iīm still sad and shocked because of Heath, I liked him always very much as an actor and person...
and I think itīs natural to be more than usual reminded to the tragic death of our much beloved Brian

Look, the spotlight is on our angel, where it belongs to:

Good night, much love, Alex

23rd January 2008 07:28 PM
BriansBabe
quote:
TampabayStone wrote:
OH NOooo...... Please reconsider and give it another spin. Maybe try Musicolgy, seems like a good place to restart your journey. One thing is they both can/could pick up about any instrument a play sweet music.

Sorry no more Prince talk....

...Iīm in no need to restart my journey!!! And I also didnīt say Prince couldnīt play music!!! Iīve said I DON`T LIKE HIS MUSIC!!! Well, itīs only a question of taste...

...finally good night again to all my friends here, Alex

23rd January 2008 07:36 PM
Sioux
quote:
stewed & Keefed wrote:

Love those pictures, Steve! I love the purple jacket. Brian was such a trendsetter.
23rd January 2008 07:58 PM
TampabayStone
quote:
BriansBabe wrote:

...Iīm in no need to restart my journey!!! And I also didnīt say Prince couldnīt play music!!! Iīve said I DON`T LIKE HIS MUSIC!!! Well, itīs only a question of taste...

...finally good night again to all my friends here, Alex

Hey easy I was not trying to tell you what to like I was just sugesting something more recent of his. No doubt music is a qestion of taste. No hard feelings I hope.
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17

Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)