ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Your mouth don't move but I can hear you speak!

Remembering the Tour - show by show marathon
Beacon Theater, NYC - 1st November 2006
Đ ŋ?... Thanks!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2007 ] [ FORO EN ESPAŅOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Brian.........part 14 Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
6th February 2008 08:35 PM
GhostofBrianJones HAPPY BIRTHDAY NICOLE!! MANY MORE HAPPY BIRTHDAYS TO YOU!!
6th February 2008 09:57 PM
Olivia1962
7th February 2008 01:08 PM
zooeyglass Wow, almost done here, huh?

Hope all are well -- Sioux, how's your mom and husband?

7th February 2008 01:27 PM
BriansBabe Hey Sophia my dear German friend, are ya having a good time in
Berlin with the Berlinale??? My whole friends are there, except of me ...canīt go cause of my work

Stones in Berlin 1965:

7th February 2008 01:40 PM
Sioux Mom is still on oxygen at home... She is getting a bit better, but it is slow. The husband just got home from the doctor. His count is down a bit, but not enough. He will have a kidney x-ray and a biopsy of the prostate in the next couple of weeks. And our 2nd grandchild is due on the 16th! So, the timing is really bad, as I am planning to go down and help for about a week or so. He has to stay home with our other, autistic daughter. Sooo..... Just too much stuff, good and bad, happening at the same time...
7th February 2008 01:44 PM
Sioux He told me he's also having a bladder ultrasound. So, it sounds like there are concerns in a number of areas...
7th February 2008 02:24 PM
BriansBabe Oh Sioux my dear, sorry to hear all of that ...I do not know, that your daughter have autism ...may the good Lord carry you through this hard times, bless and protect you and your family!!!

...a comforting Brian for you:

Send you much love and hugs my dear friend, Alex
7th February 2008 07:18 PM
BriansBabe ...look Sioux, our soft and loving prince looks into your heart and cares of your soul...

Love to everyone here, Alex
7th February 2008 07:36 PM
Sioux Alex, I LOVE those pictures... Thanks so much... And thanks for your love and concern. Yes, my second child, Lindsey is 22 and has autism. Life has not been too easy for me as an adult, although I had an amazingly wonderful childhood...

Brian looks very sympathetic there---just as you are! Thank you, dear Alex.
7th February 2008 08:42 PM
GhostofBrianJones My thoughts and prayers are for you too Sioux, hope things will be better soon.
I am sorry to hear of all these things happening at one time. We all support
and care for you and are with you always.

7th February 2008 08:44 PM
GhostofBrianJones I was reading the Shine a Light Thread and it does not appear that Brian
will even be mentioned in the Stones part of this event. I did not read the
whole thread but it looks like they omitted him again as usual. This really
infuriates me to no end. Has anyone else heard of this?
8th February 2008 12:47 AM
Sioux Linda, thanks for your love and concern... That means so much to me!

I had heard there was some archival footage in "Shine A Light", but I think it's very little. This movie is mostly about the Beacon Street shows last year that the Stones did. No, there will be little, if any, mention of Brian. They would probably not have been a band at all if not for Brian. But they will never acknowledge that.
[Edited by Sioux]
8th February 2008 02:59 AM
zooeyglass Dear Sioux, I wish things were going better and you were able to enjoy the little Brian-to-be more [okay, I know your daughter refused to name the baby after Brian, but I still think you should call him that in private ]. Alex and Linda have already said what I feel and am too awkward to say straight out. Please keep the faith -- as I will. Lisa

8th February 2008 10:35 AM
Sophia Graves
quote:
BriansBabe wrote:
Hey Sophia my dear German friend, are ya having a good time in
Berlin with the Berlinale??? My whole friends are there, except of me ...canīt go cause of my work

Stones in Berlin 1965:

hey!!!
lovely to see your post dedicated to me and this FANTASTIC photo!!! love it!
i havent been to the berlinale yet... but a friend of mine was there and told me about this stones film that i have to see... i'll probably go sometime if i find more interesting stuff and if my wallet allows it as i have much plans this month and i need every bloody coin.

yes, i finally have a good time again here... i feel comfortable a bit at the moment here which is usually never that way. my best friend moves back from LA to berlin, i met lovely new people which changed something (i dont know what) in my life with their presence and hmm.. plans plans plans for a wonderful 2008...
how are you?
good to hear from you!
i was so absence lately.. havent even been on the thread here every day and for a long while.. i missed alot..ouch.
much love to you all!

[Edited by Sophia Graves]
8th February 2008 02:06 PM
Sioux Thank you so much, Lisa. I can "see" what is in your heart.... I know things will get better. The next few weeks will be unreal, though. Baby is due in a week! Things will get interesting....

Good to see you here again, Sophia! I always love to see you post...
8th February 2008 03:00 PM
GhostofBrianJones Good picture of the Stones in 1965. The blonde in the picture is Charlie's wife
Shirley. Taken by Bent Rej a fantastic photo. I will try and check on that
Paint It Black page 41 on the seduction of Jo Jo Laine, sounds interesting.

LOVE TO S&K!!
8th February 2008 03:19 PM
BriansBabe Berlinī65

Hey Sophia, good to hear youīre feeling more comfortable in Berlin now, sure, itīs maybe also cause your best friend is finally there as well...and plans are always a good thing ...Iīm glad you sounds sooo much in high spirits and exciting again ...go on in that way my dear Sophia!!!

Love, Alex

Oh, nearly forget to say, Iīm feeling a bit tired and having
too less time for myself (and my friends, as you know, lol)...itīs like my work eaten me up
Well, a new thought is grown up in my mind the last few weeks, I should maybe take 1 year off...traveling and do a job here and there, you know. Doing all the things I since ever want to do...just a thought till now, but Iīm sure, a change will/must come into my life as well

[Edited by BriansBabe]
8th February 2008 04:49 PM
zooeyglass Hey, liebe, I was all set to come on and ask you how it was going for you since we haven't "talked" in a while. I definitely know that feeling of work eating you up

I also know that desire to have some kind of change; I moved cross country and it made such a positive difference. I say shake things up, Alex!!

8th February 2008 10:10 PM
Sophia Graves
8th February 2008 10:13 PM
Sophia Graves
quote:
Sioux wrote:
Thank you so much, Lisa. I can "see" what is in your heart.... I know things will get better. The next few weeks will be unreal, though. Baby is due in a week! Things will get interesting....

Good to see you here again, Sophia! I always love to see you post...

hey dear sioux!
thank you.. i love having you here too.. even though i am in absence and in lack of words here i always appreciate every single word you post here.. as well as the others!!
i hope all is going well and better with you and your environment very soon! i keep my fingers crossed...
sophia is sending much love and strength!!!
8th February 2008 11:45 PM
Sioux Thank you, Sophia! What a dear girl you are.... I hope, too, that things settle down here soon. In a few more weeks, maybe...? Hopefully, if my husband has a good report. But we will have to wait and see.

What an interesting pic of Andrew, holding that photo of the boys! Never seen it before....

I think this is post 500 for the Brian thread, Part 14...
[Edited by Sioux]
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17

Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)