ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Recording "I Wanna Be Your Man" - De Lane Lee Studios, London 7th October 1963
© Gus Coral
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: NFL (NSC) Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
12-29-03 05:53 PM
Some Guy I like the Eagles in the NFC, but they tend to let me down in crunch time.
I like probably Patriots in AFC, looking good!

Eagles VS Patriots

Glad Green Bay is in!

These next few weeks will be sweet Ass!!

Wake and Bake in full effect!
12-29-03 07:30 PM
Some Guy Sorry, been drinking ALERT!!!

If we get Vick back for 16 healthy games next year and Lovie serving under King Arthur, shit could get good, quick.
12-29-03 07:42 PM
Mr. D This has to be the Birds year(Eagles, not Seahawks). We've been the most consistant team the last 3 years and it's time they get to the Big One. P.S.-Favre is gonna tear the Seahawks apart this weekend.
12-29-03 08:43 PM
Some Guy Yep, go Eagles, if they win a bud of mine; huge Eagles fan, will rent out the Lodge at his condo,s and AV it to the hilt and have a kick ass grande mucho lucho paaaarteee!!! And a chance of heavy snow flurries.
12-29-03 08:48 PM
parmeda Dick Jauron learned Monday just how precarious NFL head coaching positions are.

Aaaaaaaaaaamen!
12-29-03 08:49 PM
Some Guy Did he get the axe?
12-29-03 08:51 PM
parmeda ...and they didn't even kiss him, LMAO!
12-29-03 08:54 PM
Some Guy Will he interview with the Falcons and King Arthur? Damn, I hope not. We better not F this up!! Does Joey still believe in the Chiefs??

Keep an eye on Tennessee
[Edited by Some drunk stoned ass Guy]
[Edited by Some Guy]
12-29-03 10:39 PM
glencar I'd root for the Pats but a real asshole elsewhere is so I'll root for the Igulls.
12-30-03 11:11 AM
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
glencar wrote:
I'd root for the Pats but a real asshole elsewhere is so I'll root for the Igulls.

My Granddadddy always told me to stick with the winners. The Eagles are ok, but no match for the Pats.
12-30-03 11:28 AM
Some Guy Yeah, NE looks tough. But watch out for them there Chiefs
12-30-03 11:48 AM
Sir Stonesalot >The Eagles are ok, but no match for the Pats.<

Earlier in the year, I agreed with that statement. But that was when both of the Eagles Pro Bowl corners AND their Pro Bowl safety were out with injury. They are still missing 2 pretty good players off the D line in Hollis Thomas and Paul Grasmanis. The offense is clicking now. Earlier in the year it was like the line forgot how to block. They are kicking ass now. McNabb is 100% healthy and making plays. Westbrook is out for the playoffs, but Thrash is an able return guy, so not much of a drop off there. That also still leaves the Eagles with 2 VERY good running backs. And since they were in a triple platoon situation during the regular season, both backs will be on fresh legs.

With the bye week coming up for the Eagles, they can get everyone healed up (RE: Troy Vincent), and be on fresh legs for the playoff run.

Big shock here, I say Eagles vs Pats in the Super Bowl. Eagles win on a 42 yard David Akers FG as time expires.
12-30-03 12:04 PM
Lazy Bones
quote:
Sir Stonesalot wrote:
Big shock here, I say Eagles vs Pats in the Super Bowl. Eagles win on a 42 yard David Akers FG as time expires.

I like your way of thinking, SS. I do believe, however, the game will not end with a field goal, but rather a "knee" or two as they'll have a 10 point lead as regulation expires.
12-30-03 12:10 PM
Sir Stonesalot I don't really care how it happens Bonesy...just as long as it happens!

I would take off work to go to the parade too.
12-30-03 12:13 PM
Lazy Bones
quote:
Sir Stonesalot wrote:
I don't really care how it happens Bonesy...just as long as it happens!

I would take off work to go to the parade too.

My best friend is a Pats fan, too. A little revenge after week 2 would sit very well in this house!
12-30-03 12:19 PM
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
Lazy Bones wrote:

My best friend is a Pats fan, too. A little revenge after week 2 would sit very well in this house!

LOL. Support your local bookie.
12-30-03 01:08 PM
Mr. D Whoa, seems as if theres lots of Eagles fans on this board....this pleases me.
12-30-03 01:11 PM
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
Mr. D wrote:
Whoa, seems as if theres lots of Eagles fans on this board....this pleases me.

Don't get your hopes up.
12-30-03 01:17 PM
Joey

One Word :

CHIEFS !!!!!!!!!
12-30-03 01:21 PM
glencar If it's the Chefs, I'll eat my hat.
12-30-03 01:22 PM
Joey " If it's the Chefs, I'll eat my hat. "

New England ?!?!?!

Corgi ?!?!

|
|
|
|
|
V

12-30-03 01:24 PM
glencar No New England. We've adopted the Igulls this year.
12-30-03 01:25 PM
Joey " No New England. We've adopted the Igulls this year. "

{{ ? }}

12-30-03 01:49 PM
Ten Thousand Motels It's playoff time now. The cards are re-dealt, the dice are re-shaken. If anyone really has anything to say about the playoffs and SuperBowl, that imo is a personal question between you and your bookie. If you guys think the Eagles or Chief's will win put alot of money on it. The rubber hits the road. The horses are at the gate...bet and bet big, because you'll never get this chance again.
12-30-03 02:13 PM
glencar I have taken Mr. Motels' advice & bet the farm on the Chiefs. If I win (A HUGE IF) a weekend in Vegas is on me for a selected few ROers.
12-30-03 02:43 PM
Poplar
Panthers beat down the Cowboys (AGAIN in charlotte)
Favre destroys the Seahawks

Panthers beat the Rams (who looked like ass sunday)
Eagles slip past Green Bay, only cause they're at home.

Carolina vs. Filthy

Go Panthers!!!!
(strange stray cats)
12-30-03 04:14 PM
Some Guy Developing!!
12-31-03 10:35 AM
Ten Thousand Motels What are the boys in Vegas saying I wonder. Anyone checked what the odds are yet?
12-31-03 10:37 AM
glencar They're saying that this year's Bud Bowl will be a real nailbiter.
12-31-03 10:43 AM
Some Guy go Bud!
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

BEST VIEWED HIGH