ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Jamming backstage at Frankfurt's Festhalle, Germany October 6, 1970
By Dick Waterman

From the 40x20 Exhibition currently on tour.
WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[
Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPA�OL] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: The Winners.... Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
01-02-03 11:37 PM
glencar AZQB, I don't know you from a hole in the wall & I have no axe to grind but you've shown yourself ina horrible light on this thread. I know you won't take my advice but please, learn to spell & stop the incessant whining. You make Josh look like a an adult. BTW I received no votes as far as I know. I guess I should whine but that'd be bad etiquette, know what I mean?
01-02-03 11:39 PM
Dandelion*
quote:
~AzQb wrote:

dande*

I miss Bill&Mandy.

~

I lost them! It was some British online rag and I can't find the url anymore. Search engines change shit all the time. Ugh. Billy is growing on me though...
01-02-03 11:44 PM
~AzQb

SS+AlPhAMaLE!

Obviously i don't have names.

Only certain BOYS enjoy Frathouse Parties. Never met a chick who, speaking freely, does.

Gloria Steinem is considering for me for a position at Ms., but of course i turned her down. Too many psychydykes.

I shot that horse dead months ago-- you know that-- but DavidB. has turned me on thanklessly to the WhiteDiet that consumed him in the seventies. I'm starting a healthy one soon though.

I admire and adore you more than ever, man ; )

*salut!

~
01-02-03 11:52 PM
~AzQb

hey glencar,

it's over. I said what i had to over and over.

And over.

And over again.

You can't in all truth, however, say that i make Joshy look like an adult, as i can discuss other bands without considering myself disloyal to one.

Thank you for puncturing my balloon on this thread-- i really abhor WhineOna.

Now i'm getting out my scissors and starting a new thread regarding a certain lawyer among us!

~
01-02-03 11:54 PM
glencar LOL No problemo, azqb...Carry on. I'll stay off your Josh thread though because he's been through the mill lately according to my sources.
01-03-03 12:01 AM
Sir Stonesalot Well, now I have learned 2 things.

1.) You don't have any names of any poor innocents that I needlessly ravaged on a message board? What a shock! That would be because I have NEVER, and will NEVER, go after someone who doesn't DESERVE it. Oh, I've shut some people down all right...and I was THANKED for doing it.

2.) You have never been in a frat house.

Love & adore?

Shit.

01-03-03 12:06 AM
~AzQb

C'mon SS+FratBoY!

Stop baring yer teeth and get on with it.

I have ; )

~
01-03-03 12:07 AM
MarthaMyDear It ain't gonna be "poor Martha Packard" when I see the Stones again possibly for FREE at Staples here in CALIFORNICATION AND DEFINITELY at ALL of the shows in London INCLUDING the ASTORI-F*CKIN'-AH WHILST going on mad shopping sprees spending more than a grand or two (I know that's nothing, JB, but I'll shoot for more just for YOU, OK.?!?!?! LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :P ), so don't worry about ME, SS... lol......................... :P And, who really cares what the hell you think, SS?!?!?! I don't think very highly of you either, to be quite honest, so big deal... I'm not going to be meeting you or Nasty Habits and Dandelion anywhere (like in London) anytime soon... They turned what I thought was originally a funny AND light-hearted category ("Craziest Regular") into NOT a funny and light-hearted category by their baiting and flaming FIRST of all... Actually, I'm sorry, but I sincerely don't see how having a category such as "Craziest Regular" could NOT create problems in some way... That's just being a sneaky troublemaker, IMHO... I prefer to have sex, be creative, hang-out with friends, and shop... That's my fun and I'll have it and PLENTY of it in 2003, TRUST ME... Can I be in the running for biggest CS?!?!?! There's a big one here right now and I'm JUST getting started on it... lol................................... :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P Thank you very much for letting me share... LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :P

*** Martha PACKARD (Make sure you got the last name right.) ***
[Edited by MarthaMyDear]
01-03-03 12:19 AM
Sir Stonesalot MMD....what the hell are you talking about? Who said I don't think much of you?

The reason I refered to you as "poor Martha Packard" is because the gals ganged up on you. 4 against 1...not very nice odds. Funny, but I've just been accused of the same thing....by one of the very people who ganged up on you. I wonder what that makes her?

I've said it before, and I'll keep saying it....I LOVE your posts! Really. You always make me laugh. I honestly have no idea why you'd think I have something against you.

So whatever I've done that made you mad, I'm really sorry.

Will you give me a smilie?
01-03-03 12:25 AM
Sir Stonesalot Fuck you Annie.

You don't say the kind of fucking BULLSHIT that you've been saying about me, and just "move on".

I make Americans look like assholes? I'm a "bully", and "control freak"?

Kiss my hairy white ass bitch.

I AM done with you.
01-03-03 12:27 AM
glencar Sounds like she's ready to give someone a BJ...
01-03-03 12:27 AM
~AzQb

o Come ON, SS*Obergruppenfhurer!!!

Acknowledge the control thing, cos yer doing it.

Right now.

Grow up and stop embarrassing yourself ; )

p/s... and i'll be sure to let you have the last word, so post some really far-out nasty shit ! My armour's thicker than your armour! Nah nah Nah Nah Nah!

~RoTfLmAo~

01-03-03 12:33 AM
parmeda
quote:
Did you guys hear that Jimmy Kimmel has a new show coming out?

Hey Boom...
I love Jimmy Kimmel! The guy is a loon...damn, I wish he would come here and join the board.
I'll have to e-mail him...
01-03-03 12:41 AM
Dandelion* I'm reading the Voice right now. Gotta love this little review:

Flaming Creatures

Only one American film delivered an adequate payload of fear and transgression in aught-2: Jackass the Movie, the leering, drooling, monobrowed baby of The Phantom of Liberty and Titicut Follies, proudly flying a freak flag of a soiled diaper. The gayest mainstream movie since Top Gun�not even Kenneth Anger would have dreamed we'd one day see rough boys shooting fireworks out their asses on mall-cinema screens�it coughed up taboos viewers couldn't even remember. Is it an expression or subversion of angry-white-guy privilege? Is it the ultimate skatepunk conquest of mass culture? More importantly, does it hurt to take a bowling ball in the "gooch"? (Answers: I don't know; I don't know; and I don't want to know.) �JIM RIDLEY
01-03-03 12:44 AM
MarthaMyDear I'm sorry, SS... OOPS!!! HE!!! HE!!! HE!!! Sheesh... I read that wrong... I LOVE your posts, also, and your avatar kills me... HE!!! HE!!! HE!!! lol......................... :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P Today I was working and I thought of the Biggest CS category out of the blue and I couldn't stop laughing and there I was with people hearing me laugh and they're smiling, etc. (people I don't know)... LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P And, I'm doing this throughout the day... ROTFLOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P And, I'm thinking... Does this mean biggest jerk or LITERALLY biggest CS and... Oh, you get the picture... LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P

Ok., then... I had better go and work on my perception of things and just forget what I said... LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P These smiles are just for you and take it easy, ok.?!?!?! Anyways, thank you, nice guy, and take care, ok.?!?!?! Anyways, ROCK ON!!!

*** Martha ***
01-03-03 12:56 AM
~AzQb

Wow Dande*

That review reminds me of the VeryFreddy worthy advertisements that used to run in that very paper before the onslought of AIDS.

I always used to wonder what the fuck a "glory hole" was, and when i finally found out, man....it's a wonder they could run those ads as long as they did.

No wonder half the city was wiped out in '82 up til '86.

Anyway.

~
01-03-03 12:57 AM
MarthaMyDear That's a Brian Jones, glencar, and I'm just joking-around... LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P Aw, what the heck... Everyone here is cool to me... Thank you for that review, Dandelion!!! If you want to go and see a movie that will most likely make you laugh, cringe, and cry (and, quite possibly, throw-up), Jackass is it!!! Anyways, as for people not getting along, etc.... RODNEY KING!!! RODNEY KING!!! lol............................... :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P Let's just all try to get along, MAYBE (?!?!?!)... If that's possible (?!?!?!)... If not... So what??? lol.................... :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P Who says you have to, anyways... lol.................. :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P Peace and take care!!!

*** Martha ***
01-03-03 01:03 AM
MarthaMyDear I refuse to believe that Johnny Knoxville is gay... LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P At least, here's to hoping (even if only in a dream)... lol................. :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P Sigh and swoon... :P

*** Martha ***
01-03-03 01:28 AM
Sir Stonesalot What, pray tell, am I doing now...other than removing the knife that you left in my back?

You make baseless accusations. I ask you to come up with just one instance in which that accusation is true...and you can't do it.

You tell me that I make Americans look like assholes...in effect calling ME, some one you supposedly "love" and "adore", an asshole.

You bitch and whine about a contest...that YOU participated in, and even ENJOYED participating in(check your posts A)...I call you a HYPOCRITE, and you say there's nothing hypocritical about it? Looks pretty hypocritical to me! And if you need further proof.....

You, Dandy, FG, and Gypsy gang up on MarthaMyDear...and then accuse ME of bullying and intimidation. Hello pot, this is kettle, you are black. You do know what hypocrite means right? I don't want to use too big of a word for you.

I don't take kindly to being stabbed in the back Annie.

Good night, and good bye.
01-03-03 01:57 AM
~AzQb

SS+

I said you could have the last word on this, so feel free. I wear real industrial armour as well.

My concerns are nore general than specific instances, so stop looking for coke in the carpet. There ain't none there, so stop asking.

In all truth i find it kinda funny there ain't "Sir Stonesalot" over the word "administrators". You sure run this place like you own it.

There's nothing wrong with that, if that's yout gig, and you feel Gazza and Jaxx and VooDoo ain't doing a good enuf job already. But when i first started lurking here before the Gasx3 exodus, it seemed things were running pretty well without you!

iN other words, even without y6our bells&whistle contests,this was a very cool board. It didn't just become cool when you marched in and started "cleaning up the place". it already was.

ALL of the regulars don't dig the contest shit,but you inSIST now some of us will just have to hold our noses and stomach it just because YOU say so-- and you're not even an administrator?

Come on, SS.

I've had enuf of this.

Feel free to have the last word-- which i know you will.

~

01-03-03 02:17 AM
MarthaMyDear You, Dandy, FG, and Gypsy gang up on MarthaMyDear...and then accuse ME of bullying and intimidation. Hello pot, this is kettle, you are black. You do know what hypocrite means right? I don't want to use too big of a word for you.
-------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you, SS, for acknowledging this publicly and CARING enough to take the time to post this publicly... Stay cool!!!

*** Martha ***
01-03-03 02:24 AM
~AzQb

...martha, martha, martha....

I seem to recall the two of us having cyberconverations in which there were many emoticons on your part and no sarcastic laughs on mine.

It HAS happened.

Anyway, HappyNewYear On TheLefTistof Coasts!

~
01-03-03 02:27 AM
MarthaMyDear What I would like to know, ~AzQb, is why one second you are nice, or at least somewhat decent towards me and one second you aren't (?!?!?!)... I just don't get that (?!?!?!)... I accept having my differences, etc., with Dandelion, etc., and gypsy is ok., etc., but I just don't get the above, is all... I'm just curious... It's not a big deal... Take care, ok.?!?!?!

*** Martha ***
01-03-03 02:29 AM
~AzQb

... martha...martha..martha...

Sometimes i get scared of all the emoticons.

~
01-03-03 02:35 AM
MarthaMyDear Just because I don't get along with Dandelion doesn't mean we can't get along... Oh, I give up... HE!!! HE!!! HE!!! I'm going to sleep AND MOVING TO AUSTRALIA!!! TO LIVE IN THE OUTBACK!!! WITHOUT COMPUTERS!!! ON SURVIVOR!!! IT'S BETTER FOR MY HEALTH!!! ROTFLOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P Just playing... Happy New Year to everyone and calm down... HE!!! HE!!! HE!!! lol............................. :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P The natives are restless tonight... The lunatics have taken over the establishment... I can't stop talking.... Somebody HELP ME!!! ROTFLOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P Oh, boy... lol............................. :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P TAKE CARE, OK., and PEACE!!!

*** Martha ***
[Edited by MarthaMyDear]
01-03-03 02:42 AM
MarthaMyDear OH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That's what it is... lol............ :P OK.!!! I WILL try to stop... I will cut-down to one of each emoticon... Forget it... I'll just try not to use them or just a little bit once in awhile, ok.?!?!?! Oh, you can't please everyone, but that's ok.... I'll see what I can do... I don't blame you... But, it's been either that or speed and I don't like being homeless, so maybe I'll pray... LOL!!!!!!!!!! :P lol...... Ok.... Take care, alrighty?!?!?! Anyways, PEACE and ROCK ON!!!

*** Martha ***
01-03-03 02:51 AM
~AzQb

...martha!

...don't be computerless forever out there with the 'roos and stuff! i know after a bit we'd miss your emoticons if we're honest...and if it's a choice between crank and some fuckin smiley faces, i'll take a screenful, ok.

Be good.

~
01-03-03 09:48 AM
Factory Girl Ok, friends-chill out. Both of you are my friends. Hug and kiss right now. Thank you.
01-03-03 09:55 AM
Joey
I LIKE EGGS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
01-04-03 01:04 AM
Sir Stonesalot OMG Joey!!!

I like eggs too!!!!

I really like my eggs scrambled. With some hot salsa on top.

And lots of steaming hot coffee.

I like my coffee just like my women....creme and 2 sugars.
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Visits since January 9, 2003