ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Jamming backstage at Frankfurt's Festhalle, Germany October 6, 1970
By Dick Waterman

From the 40x20 Exhibition currently on tour.
WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[
Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPA�OL] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: The Winners.... Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
01-06-03 11:49 PM
W Randolph Hearst Every persona has it's glimmer of truth.
01-07-03 12:08 AM
Fiji Joe Skinny college kid from Montana?...no way, the flaw is obvious...there ain't no one in Montana that's skinny...

Go K-State!

01-07-03 12:12 AM
VoodooChileInWOnderl At this speed this tread is gonna beat the one "Catwalk debut of my new girlfriends"

...well this can't beat it as it reached the maximum amount of replies.
01-07-03 09:40 AM
Joey " Skinny college kid from Montana?...no way, the flaw is obvious...there ain't no one in Montana that's skinny...

Go K-State! "

<---- cover up !!!!
01-07-03 09:53 AM
Factory Girl What the hell is this thread about NOW? This one has the potential to become another 500 post monster.
01-07-03 11:41 AM
sirmoonie Who sings these songs?

Lil' Suzie's on the Up

Where the Down Boys Go
01-07-03 12:08 PM
Joey Has anyone here actually recreated the " Russian Roulette " scene from the 1978 Academy Award Winning movie " The Deer Hunter " ????????????????

Please ..................I's justs gots to knows ! Why ???

Well , I have many many times !

--- Thank You

Joey

01-07-03 01:01 PM
Maxlugar I'm pretty sure we did that at 2000 Man's backyard fire circle.

And it was you that put the gun to your head and got the "unlucky chamber".

But it didn't hit any vital organs and your posting skills remained unblemished.
(Laugh track w/ prolonged standing "O")

MACKY!
01-07-03 01:21 PM
MarthaMyDear YES!!! I shall win this one/be the 500th poster... Hear me, Josh??? LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P HE!!! HE!!! HE!!! :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P
ROCK ON AND I SHALL WIN!!! YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
... Take care, all!!!

*** Martha ***
01-07-03 01:52 PM
Joey " But it didn't hit any vital organs and your posting skills remained unblemished. "

You make Joey giggle .............

Laugh Track + Standing Ovation + Ed McMahon chortling in Background

And Now ..............THIS

{{{{{{{{{{{{{{ MARKY JOEY }}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}
01-07-03 02:02 PM
jb Joey....I hope you enjoy the Denver show..I will be in New York next Thursday at approx. 1045 A.M..Then off to the Hotel for a quick nap...then I shall head to the steam room(and sneak in my shaver for a very close, comforting shave)..I will then have an early dinner(around 4)...have a few drinks(4 being my absolute limit)..have the doorman call a cab, and head to the Show..repeat same schedule on Saturday,(with a daytime excursion to shop) and return home Sunday evening. I shall not meet anyone as the parties are inconvenient, out of my way, and somewhat risky for me.
[Edited by jb]
01-07-03 02:44 PM
Joey " I shall not meet anyone as the parties are inconvenient, out of my way, and somewhat risky for me. "

< ----- There is no risk in Denver Josh . We are very friendly people .

Damn Straight my pal .

All the more reason for you to come to Denver Josh ......................and meet Keno , Steelie , Maxy , Nanky , Moonie , MaxMeister , Gypsy , Stray Cat and yours truly . Many others too .............................

We could all have a drunken snowball fight if you like .

{{{{{{{{{{{ MARKY JOEY }}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}
01-07-03 02:46 PM
nankerphelge MUST GO TO DENVER....
01-07-03 02:48 PM
jb Keno...and ladyBird..Ha,ha, ha,
01-07-03 03:03 PM
Joey " MUST GO TO DENVER...."

YES !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Book ' EM
01-07-03 07:25 PM
TheSavageYoungXyzzy I plan to join Denver via a program I call i-tSYX. In this program, I pretend I am a computer and get shipped in one of those spacious iMac boxes to Denver, where I buy tickets and get Nolted in time for the return trip in the same box when they find out it was not a computer but a young drunken Stones fan.

THUD... this post has been bumped.

Once again, two Stones with one bird! (I believe that was Anita's rallying cry.)

-tSYX --- I was makin' love last night, to a dancer friend of mine.... damn, how I wish....
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Visits since January 9, 2003