ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Your mouth don't move but I can hear you speak!
ABKCO SUCKS!!

Trying to stop thief Allen Klein from releasing unfinished Rolling Stones material.
April 16, 1984
© The Bettmann Archives
Click here to know more how ABKCO is stealing not just the Stones and many others, but also the fans!!
Please--- Add your own comments!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2007 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days

ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: six years ago today.... Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
30th November 2007 04:36 PM
Fiji Joe
quote:
voodoopug wrote:

We will stand up for you when an outsider takes you on as you may be a geek, but you are our geek!!!

I'm sorry...but Dino has earned more of my respect in one thread then you ever have...He walks the walk that I once walked...Assailed by a band of cyber bullies...merely for speaking his mind...ironically, or not so ironically, it's the same band of cyber bullies...I wish him or her the same success at defeating the 4 headed monster as I enjoyed

30th November 2007 04:36 PM
jb
quote:
Dino37 wrote:

Damn that is good! I don't have the chops to take you on Starbuck, and JB is just too damn easy, and the voodoopug guy, well, he scores even lower than JB. (I mean the phrase SUCK really permeates every post he places on here.)

Funny!!!!
30th November 2007 04:37 PM
jb
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:

I'm sorry...but Dino has earned more of my respect in one thread then you ever have...He walks the walk that I once walked...Assailed by a band of cyber bullies...merely for speaking his mind...ironically, or not so ironically, it's the same band of cyber bullies...I wish him or her the same success at defeating the 4 headed monster as I enjoyed

He/She may very well be headed to the couch....and for that, I thank you.
30th November 2007 04:38 PM
Dino37
quote:
jb wrote:

Funny!!!!

JB, it is a shame your parents never had any children.

I feel badly for picking on you.
30th November 2007 04:39 PM
LadyJane Now Now boys and girls.
Breaking news.

Evil Knievel has passed away.
Let us take a moment to remember him.
RIP.

LJ.
30th November 2007 04:39 PM
jb
quote:
Dino37 wrote:

JB, it is a shame your parents never had any children.

I feel badly for picking on you.

Both my parents died when I was 4 in a head on collision with a bus. My sister overdosed at 16..Thanks a lot for bringing them up.
30th November 2007 04:40 PM
jb
quote:
LadyJane wrote:
Now Now boys and girls.
Breaking news.

RIP.

LJ.

sad...he just settled his lawsuit with kanye west whose Mom just died ...weird.
Fiji Joe
quote:
voodoopug wrote:

Let me call a quick timeout here.....this thread is getting a bit complex. Can we please have a nuetral party please post a list of who is with us and who is against us. There are attacks coming in from all sides and by the time we respond to them, its already on the next page....It would seem both sides (Team JB/Pug and Teem Fij "aka The Terribles") would benefit from a more streamlined attacking structure.

Perhaps Gazza can color code our avatars as to which side we are on.

I fully expect this to continue on Monday....

There is no "Team Fiji"...it's you and your other 3 twiddle dee dees taking your best shot at me...as you have so many times before...and a group of imparial spectators who stand in awe of my ability to smack the 4 headed monster about the face and body...and talk trash while I do it

Don't drag anyone else into it...stand there and take your beat down like a man
Starbuck
quote:
I, as influenced by Young Jacob Cohl, will be selling "Platinum Legacy Circumcise" Fan Club Memberships for $223.56. this will guarantee you a spot in the first 5 rows as well as a commemorative laminate of a small piece of dried, laminated foreskin. A fan club video will also be delivered in 2012

good luck pug. i hope it goes better than your last "big gig". did you have to pay the bar for this one?
30th November 2007 04:41 PM
LadyJane TMM's not here so:

Evel Knievel dies at 69 By MITCH STACY, Associated Press Writer
6 minutes ago

CLEARWATER, Fla. - Evel Knievel, the hard-living motorcycle daredevil whose jumps over Greyhound buses, live sharks and Idaho's Snake River Canyon made him an international icon in the 1970s, died Friday. He was 69.

ADVERTISEMENT

Knievel's death was confirmed by his granddaughter, Krysten Knievel. He had been in failing health for years, suffering from diabetes and pulmonary fibrosis, an incurable condition that scarred his lungs.

Knievel had undergone a liver transplant in 1999 after nearly dying of hepatitis C, likely contracted through a blood transfusion after one of his bone-shattering spills.

Immortalized in the Washington's Smithsonian Institution as "America's Legendary Daredevil," Knievel was best known for a failed 1974 attempt to jump Snake River Canyon on a rocket-powered cycle and a spectacular crash at Caesar's Palace in Las Vegas. He suffered nearly 40 broken bones before he retired in 1980.

Although he dropped off the pop culture radar in the '80s, Knievel always had fans and enjoyed a resurgence in popularity in recent years. In later years he still made a good living selling his autographs and endorsing products. Thousands came to Butte, Mont., every year as his legend was celebrated during the "Evel Knievel Days" festival.

"They started out watching me bust my ass, and I became part of their lives," Knievel said. "People wanted to associate with a winner, not a loser. They wanted to associate with someone who kept trying to be a winner."

His death came just two days after it was announced that he and rapper Kanye West had settled a federal lawsuit over the use of Knievel's trademarked image in a popular West music video.

30th November 2007 04:41 PM
Fiji Joe
quote:
LadyJane wrote:
Now Now boys and girls.
Breaking news.

RIP.

LJ.

Damn!...Really?...He just settled up with Kanye West...Tragic
30th November 2007 04:42 PM
jb
quote:
Starbuck wrote:

good luck pug. i hope it goes better than your last "big gig". did you have to pay the bar for this one?

I believe Pug's playing days are long over
Dino37
quote:
jb wrote:

Both my parents died when I was 4 in a head on collision with a bus. My sister overdosed at 16..Thanks a lot for bringing them up.

Maybe it was you?

LadyJane
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:

Yeah. I liked that guy.
RIP.
Details above.

LJ.
30th November 2007 04:43 PM
sirmoonie I'm intoxicated and I can tell this thread is full of cerebro-phallic posting at its most marginal.

You should all aspire to post half as well as I do - i.e., try to post twice as well as you currently do.

Yeah, The Nigger Cadillac of the Posting Industry.
jb
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:

We both focused on his legal proceedings...wow!!!
Starbuck this is just about the best thread ever!
30th November 2007 04:44 PM
jb
quote:
Dino37 wrote:

Maybe it was you?

Not funny or cool...
voodoopug
quote:
Dino37 wrote:

Damn that is good! I don't have the chops to take you on Starbuck, and JB is just too damn easy, and the voodoopug guy, well, he scores even lower than JB. (I mean the phrase SUCK really permeates every post he places on here.)

You'll have to ask the others to move over, but there is still room for you on "Uncle Feej's Lap"

jb
quote:
Starbuck wrote:
this is just about the best thread ever!

except for that fucking dino newbie..
Dino37
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:
I'm intoxicated and I can tell this thread is full of cerebro-phallic posting at its most marginal.

You should all aspire to post half as well as I do - i.e., try to post twice as well as you currently do.

Yeah, The Nigger Cadillac of the Posting Industry.

...................>
30th November 2007 04:45 PM
LadyJane
quote:
Dino37 wrote:

Maybe it was you?

Below the belt posting.
Subtract 25 posts from your total.

LJ.
30th November 2007 04:45 PM
Dino37
quote:
jb wrote:

Not funny or cool...

Ok - now there is a topic you know something about!

Do tell!
30th November 2007 04:46 PM
jb
quote:
Dino37 wrote:

Ok - now there is a topic you know something about!

Do tell!

You mother fucking bastard...
30th November 2007 04:47 PM
Dino37
quote:
jb wrote:

Yes, you know about that topic as well, but I don't want to hear about it because it's just a little creepy.

-shudder-
30th November 2007 04:47 PM
Dino37
quote:
jb wrote:

Keep your personal life outta this JB...
30th November 2007 04:48 PM
jb
quote:
Dino37 wrote:

Yes, you know about that topic as well, but I don't want to hear about it because it's just a little creepy.

-shudder-

Ok Dino...you win. I;m done. Hope you are very proud of yourself.
30th November 2007 04:48 PM
gimmekeef I'm still pissed at Knievel for that rip off Snake Canyon bust on Wide World of Sports (fuck remember the shit they showed on there)...and what was so Evil about him anyway?....
30th November 2007 04:49 PM
voodoopug
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:

This is a sad moment.....Lets put aside the hard feelings for a moment and remember a true entertainer.

RIP buddy
30th November 2007 04:49 PM
Starbuck
quote:
Dino37 wrote:

-shudder-

Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)