ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Your mouth don't move but I can hear you speak!
ABKCO SUCKS!!

Trying to stop thief Allen Klein from releasing unfinished Rolling Stones material.
April 16, 1984
© The Bettmann Archives
Click here to know more how ABKCO is stealing not just the Stones and many others, but also the fans!!
Please--- Add your own comments!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2007 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days

ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: six years ago today.... Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
30th November 2007 12:38 PM
jb
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:

Man...I know others have said this to you...and I've always refrained out of genuine sympathy, but your posting sux...As hard as it is to say, I think I liked you better a Bono

Later Mook...I mean Pug

Why must you post that picture of me..I was a little heavy at the time..why, why, why???
30th November 2007 12:41 PM
voodoopug
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:

Man...I know others have said this to you...and I've always refrained out of genuine sympathy, but your posting sux...As hard as it is to say, I think I liked you better a Bono

Later Mook...I mean Pug

now you are trying to kiss Dino's ass to get him to be that elusive fourth hit per day? give me a break. I see you still take orders well. You're better than this. Try your material out on the couch first where it is more friendly...if it works there (which it will because lets face it D & D is still cool somewhere) give it a shot here.

have a nice weekend lap dog!
30th November 2007 12:47 PM
jb Tough love...but necessary to win gross.
30th November 2007 12:59 PM
Starbuck i must act as the intermediary.

what we have here is a historical feud (pug/josh vs feej), which is very entertaining in and of itself. clearly feej is leading in this melee thus far...and i'm being impartial as usual....

however, this nonsense about newbies coming here and trashing regulars must be stopped now. feej, you must turn your skills towards the newcomers...call a temporary truce and ally yourself with your foes, not unlike when the dukes used to team up with boss hogg and roscoe when the really bad asses came to hazzard county. despite their pro beatle stance (which must, of course, be lauded), we must run these schmucks out of town before our board becomes a playground for communists and eagles fans!

[Edited by Starbuck]
30th November 2007 01:04 PM
Ten Thousand Motels Starbuck....check out the Jiggle TV Thread.....Kirk got all the Chick's, Starbuck got to masturbate on his bunk....
30th November 2007 01:06 PM
jb
quote:
Starbuck wrote:
i must act as the intermediary.

what we have here is a historical feud (pug/josh vs feej), which is very entertaining in and of itself. clearly feej is leading in this melee thus far...and i'm being impartial as usual....

however, this nonsense about newbies coming here and trashing regulars must be stopped now. feej, you must turn your skills towards the newcomers...call a temporary truce and ally yourself with your foes, not unlike when the dukes used to team up with boss hogg and roscoe when the really bad asses came to hazzard county. despite their pro beatle stance (which must, of course, be lauded), we must run these schmucks out of town before our board becomes a playground for communists and eagles fans!

[Edited by Starbuck]

Agree -except for the Fiji winning part...
30th November 2007 01:12 PM
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
jb wrote:

Sorry....Fiji is winning. But "winning" is different than "won".

30th November 2007 01:13 PM
jb
quote:
Ten Thousand Motels wrote:

Sorry....Fiji is winning. But "winning" is different than "won".

http://www.velvetrevolution.us/images/traitor-1.jpg
30th November 2007 01:14 PM
Starbuck feej has a sharp wit....even you have to admit that. going up against pug for him is much like my tribute band taking on this guy:

30th November 2007 01:17 PM
jb
quote:
Starbuck wrote:
feej has a sharp wit....even you have to admit that. going up against pug for him is much like my tribute band taking on this guy:

WTF is that!!!
30th November 2007 01:19 PM
Starbuck BTW joshie, if you put image tags before and after the url, your picture will show up in the post! look!

modern techology...amazing.

it looks as if our punk newbs have retreated back to the REM message board from which they came. can't stand up to the might of almost 100K posts combined....survival of the fittest. i won't miss them.

[Edited by Starbuck]
30th November 2007 01:22 PM
gypsy
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:

Funny stuff!!!

I sense a love connection!
30th November 2007 01:25 PM
Monster
quote:
one thing I know about Feej is that he loves to have a "cheerleader" in his corner, spurring him along.

Go Fiji! Go Fiji! Yeeeaaaahhhhh, Fiji!
30th November 2007 01:26 PM
jb
quote:
Starbuck wrote:
BTW joshie, if you put image tags before and after the url, your picture will show up in the post! look!

modern techology...amazing.

it looks as if our punk newbs have retreated back to the REM message board from which they came. can't stand up to the might of almost 100K posts combined....survival of the fittest. i won't miss them.

[Edited by Starbuck]

Please explain in detail
30th November 2007 01:27 PM
gypsy
quote:
Starbuck wrote:
feej has a sharp wit....

And now he has a new girlfriend - Dino37.
Maybe Feej can manage to keep him around longer than his last girlfriend, Tampabaystone.
30th November 2007 01:28 PM
voodoopug
quote:
jb wrote:

I agree as well. Fij, lets put it aside until the battle field is cleared:

30th November 2007 01:31 PM
voodoopug
quote:
Starbuck wrote:
feej has a sharp wit....even you have to admit that. going up against pug for him is much like my tribute band taking on this guy:

Bucky Bucky Bucky.....it's not 2003 anymore. If anything, we have proven that Fiji is like a good old reliable chew toy. All I have to do is lay the bait out there and he comes running everytime. Whilst I will admit that Feej is sharp witted, he isn't offering anything new anymore (but really, are any of us?). He's also not nearly as effective when his subordinates and his upper management is not available.....regardless, much the same as when He Man joined forces with Skeletor to eliminate a serious threat, I agree that it is in our best interests to align with Fiji against a mutual threat....the new guy didnt even react to Fiji's ego flirting!
30th November 2007 01:32 PM
Fiji Joe
quote:
voodoopug wrote:

now you are trying to kiss Dino's ass to get him to be that elusive fourth hit per day? give me a break. I see you still take orders well. You're better than this. Try your material out on the couch first where it is more friendly...if it works there (which it will because lets face it D & D is still cool somewhere) give it a shot here.

have a nice weekend lap dog!

Posting with you is like playing Madden football with my son on Playstation...He has the same controller...he pushes the same buttons...he plays the game considerably more than I...But he still can't beat me
30th November 2007 01:32 PM
voodoopug
quote:
LadyJane wrote:

For a man with your intelligence you need to learn how to post a picture.

See the link you posted above.

Here is what you do.

Copy and paste link to photo.

Step 1. http://www.avclub.com/content/files/images/avclub_review1198.article.jpg

put a at end.
Step 2

Then hit enter.

You're welcome.

LJ.

[Edited by LadyJane]

Do you know how many times I have tried to explain this to him.....his only option is to have his "paid by the hour" IT guy do his posting for him.....sadly, that may be next!
30th November 2007 01:33 PM
voodoopug
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:

Posting with you is like playing Madden football with my son on Playstation...He has the same controller...he pushes the same buttons...he plays the game considerably more than I...But he still can't beat me

proclaiming you talent in a video game is not just nerdy....that's fiji joe nerdy!!!
30th November 2007 01:33 PM
LadyJane
quote:
voodoopug wrote:

Do you know how many times I have tried to explain this to him.....his only option is to have his "paid by the hour" IT guy do his posting for him.....sadly, that may be next!

Pathetic and humiliating.

LJ.
30th November 2007 01:34 PM
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
voodoopug wrote:

30th November 2007 01:34 PM
voodoopug
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:

FIJI takes the bait yet again!!!! not just predictable, Fiji Joe predictable!

Seriously though Lil guy, it is in our best interests to work together today.
30th November 2007 01:35 PM
Fiji Joe
quote:
jb wrote:

Why must you post that picture of me..I was a little heavy at the time..why, why, why???

I do not consider you heavy...when I met you, I thought you were slightly larger than average...due either to fat or muscle...I made no judgment as to either as you were heavily clothed
30th November 2007 01:37 PM
SweetVirginia C'mon, Pug, you have to admit that Dino37 hung in there. He was pretty funny. Throwing "newbie" repeatedly in his face had no effect.

30th November 2007 01:39 PM
voodoopug
quote:
Ten Thousand Motels wrote:

thats not bad.
30th November 2007 01:41 PM
jb
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:

I do not consider you heavy...when I met you, I thought you were slightly larger than average...due either to fat or muscle...I made no judgment as to either as you were heavily clothed

I had a winter coat on as it was very cold for a Floridian..I weighed 240 then and today 220. I am best at 225lbs.
30th November 2007 01:42 PM
voodoopug
quote:
SweetVirginia wrote:
C'mon, Pug, you have to admit that Dino37 hung in there. He was pretty funny. Throwing "newbie" repeatedly in his face had no effect.

While I understand Josh's position, I would not have used that method. He hung in there, but it became sad after a while.
30th November 2007 01:43 PM
Fiji Joe
quote:
gypsy wrote:

I sense a love connection!

I respect jb...I always have...I have faith he will rise to the occasion against this young upstart...
30th November 2007 01:43 PM
voodoopug
quote:
jb wrote:

I had a winter coat on as it was very cold for a Floridian..I weighed 240 then and today 220. I am best at 225lbs.

You had lost considerable weight when I met you for lunch in South Beach earlier this year. One must assume due to your stomach and digestion/evacuation issues you have become even more svelte?
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)