ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Your mouth don't move but I can hear you speak!
ABKCO SUCKS!!

Trying to stop thief Allen Klein from releasing unfinished Rolling Stones material.
April 16, 1984
© The Bettmann Archives
Click here to know more how ABKCO is stealing not just the Stones and many others, but also the fans!!
Please--- Add your own comments!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2007 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days

ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: six years ago today.... Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
30th November 2007 02:23 PM
Fiji Joe
quote:
gypsy wrote:

Obviously, the above sentiment does not apply to you, as you have sunk really, really low over the past couple of years. Grasping at straws, Feej. Go back to the henhouse and see if you can't find some more gossip to use.

30th November 2007 02:24 PM
gypsy
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:

Sorry boys...but this post marks victory...I see this as the proverbial "throwing in the towel"...where things go from entertaining, to base and lacking any intellectual thought whatsoever...I expected this fight to last longer...but you're only as good as your weakest link...lose that zero and get you a hero

You threw in the towel a LONG time ago, Feej.
Me talking about your hairline is no worse than you going on and on about me wearing a denim mini-skirt. Or did you forget that? Not only was it throwing in the towel, it was also extremely gay.
30th November 2007 02:27 PM
Starbuck
30th November 2007 02:27 PM
voodoopug
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:

I think the word I'm looking for from you is "uncle"...say it

With the stress of being a highly successful, powerful independent businessman, self made success, loving father, husband, and mentor to the pugs (please note, they would have been a show dogs if not for an undecended testicle), I find it necessary to return to Rocks Off.

I would like to first thank all of you who sent numerous PM’s, emails, letters, etc. Without you, I would not be returning. Thanks to JB, Joey, Some Guy, and my other loyal friends for supporting me and keeping my legacy alive on Rocks Off.

I continue to suffer from flank pain, chronic IBS, benign fasciculation, and other stress related conditions. This includes rectal irritation, burning sensations upon urination, swollen glands, loose skin, and a very painful bile duct. Lately, this stress has caused scalp twitching, which I fear is a symptom of a major, terminal ailment. My staff of physicians has recently informed me that my prostate is in fine shape, small and smooth, but I fear they have not performed an adequate amount of tests to confirm their diagnosis. Combine this with my fear of ALS, obsessive compulsive behavior, and heightened level of paranoia; I feel the time is right for me to come back to where I belong….Rocks Off.

I humbly accept the public apology offered by joey and jb on behalf of others. My enemies list is wiped clean. I cannot say for sure how my return will be handled, but I ask all of you to understand that I am a big/tall man with all the plusses and minuses that go with that. (If confused, please see LBJ circa 1965). This will help me decide if I shall take my family to the possible spring mini tour. If I fall under severe attack here, I may attend these shows solo, I cannot put Mrs. pug or my fine children in harms way if I am potentially looking at a physical, blindsided attack. I have always stood for peace and will not be prepared to defend myself against an angry mob.
30th November 2007 02:28 PM
monkey_man Anyone seen Lugar lately? This is a disturbing coincidence. . .

Hostages Held By Armed Man At Clinton Office

http://www.thebostonchannel.com/news/14737959/detail.html

UPDATED: 2:16 pm EST November 30, 2007

An armed man, possibly with a bomb, has taken people hostage at Hillary Clinton's campaign office in Rochester, N.H.

Clinton is attending a National Democratic Committee meeting in Virginia.

Police said a man in his 40s, with salt-and-pepper hair, is in the building and has what appears to be an explosive device strapped to his body, TV station WMUR reported.

Witness Lettie Tzizik told the station that she spoke to a woman shortly after she was released from the office by the alleged hostage-taker.

"A young woman with a 6-month or 8-mont-old infant came rushing into the store just in tears, and she said, 'You need to call 911. A man has just walked into the Clinton office, opened his coat and showed us a bomb strapped to his chest with duct tape."

Authorities were sending a tactical bomb unit to assist local police, and the area was evacuated, said Maj. Michael Hambrook of New Hampshire State Police.

Bill Shaheen, chairman of Clinton's New Hampshire campaign, said someone walked into the satellite office with what appears to be a bomb strapped to his chest. Two staffers, whom he described as volunteers, were held hostage and others were released.

"Hopefully, they're going to negotiate this so no one gets hurt," Shaheen said.

There are several police officers positioned across the street from the office, crouched down behind cruisers with guns drawn, Boston TV station WCVB reported.

"I walked out and I immediately started running, and I saw that the road was blocked off. They told me run and keep going," Cassandra Hamilton told WCVB. She works in an office adjacent to the building.

Nearby businesses have been evacuated, and the nearby St. Elizabeth Seaton School and Spalding High School have been locked down.

Presidential candidate Barack Obama also has an office in Rochester, and it has been evacuated. There were no reports of any injuries.
30th November 2007 02:31 PM
Starbuck
quote:
With the stress of being a highly successful, powerful independent businessman, self made success, loving father, husband, and mentor to the pugs (please note, they would have been a show dogs if not for an undecended testicle), I find it necessary to return to Rocks Off.

I would like to first thank all of you who sent numerous PM’s, emails, letters, etc. Without you, I would not be returning. Thanks to JB, Joey, Some Guy, and my other loyal friends for supporting me and keeping my legacy alive on Rocks Off.

I continue to suffer from flank pain, chronic IBS, benign fasciculation, and other stress related conditions. This includes rectal irritation, burning sensations upon urination, swollen glands, loose skin, and a very painful bile duct. Lately, this stress has caused scalp twitching, which I fear is a symptom of a major, terminal ailment. My staff of physicians has recently informed me that my prostate is in fine shape, small and smooth, but I fear they have not performed an adequate amount of tests to confirm their diagnosis. Combine this with my fear of ALS, obsessive compulsive behavior, and heightened level of paranoia; I feel the time is right for me to come back to where I belong….Rocks Off.

I humbly accept the public apology offered by joey and jb on behalf of others. My enemies list is wiped clean. I cannot say for sure how my return will be handled, but I ask all of you to understand that I am a big/tall man with all the plusses and minuses that go with that. (If confused, please see LBJ circa 1965). This will help me decide if I shall take my family to the possible spring mini tour. If I fall under severe attack here, I may attend these shows solo, I cannot put Mrs. pug or my fine children in harms way if I am potentially looking at a physical, blindsided attack. I have always stood for peace and will not be prepared to defend myself against an angry mob.

30th November 2007 02:35 PM
Fiji Joe It is good to have you back Pug

But remember this thread...

And remember, the next time you wake up in the morning and think it's a good day to fuck with Fiji, think again...just sit your ass back down at the table and keep eating that Cap'N Crunch till you get to the prize
30th November 2007 02:41 PM
pdog Why do so many of you crave this drama... It is lame!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
30th November 2007 02:42 PM
SweetVirginia
quote:
monkey_man wrote:
Anyone seen Lugar lately? This is a disturbing coincidence. . .

Hostages Held By Armed Man At Clinton Office

Hmmmmmm. We thought he was squirrel hunting. Now that I think about it, I guess he is.

So many mysteries on the board today, no?
30th November 2007 02:42 PM
jb
quote:
pdog wrote:
Why do so many of you crave this drama... It is lame!

Nice pic!!!
30th November 2007 02:45 PM
gypsy
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:
It is good to have you back Pug

But remember this thread...

And remember, the next time you wake up in the morning and think it's a good day to fuck with Fiji, think again...just sit your ass back down at the table and keep eating that Cap'N Crunch till you get to the prize

Wow, talk about some self-esteem! Even when you get schooled, as you often do, you either don't see it or you refuse to see it. I guess if you don't acknowledge it, then it isn't true. Just keep telling yourself and everyone else that you "won." But we all know the truth.
30th November 2007 02:46 PM
monkey_man
quote:
pdog wrote:

Could your kid be any cuter?
30th November 2007 02:46 PM
jb
quote:
gypsy wrote:

Wow, talk about some self-esteem! Even when you get schooled, as you often do, you either don't see it or you refuse to see it. I guess if you don't acknowledge it, then it isn't true. Just keep telling yourself and everyone else that you "won." But we all know the truth.

We did it!!!! We schooled Fiji!!!!
30th November 2007 02:47 PM
Starbuck
quote:

i thought you two had decided to bury the hatchet!
30th November 2007 02:48 PM
gypsy
quote:
Starbuck wrote:

No. Max and I did. But Feej and I did not.
30th November 2007 02:48 PM
jb
quote:
Starbuck wrote:

I don't care for that Dino newbie at all...he/she was suspiciously aggressive and hostile to me. PDM would never treat me that way (I think).
[Edited by jb]
30th November 2007 02:49 PM
gypsy
quote:
jb wrote:

He gets his ass handed to him on a platter all the damn time...except he's the only one who doesn't realize it.

30th November 2007 02:50 PM
monkey_man Please see: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Narcissistic_personality_disorder
30th November 2007 02:50 PM
Fiji Joe
quote:
pdog wrote:
Why do so many of you crave this drama... It is lame!

It was a game up to a point...this morning I was doing my posting thing...then a couple of nerdy brothers jump me in the alley, we go round and round...fistfight...no weapons...a gentleman's fight...and then some psycho bitch shows up with a knife...understand this Pdog...just because I'm good at it, doesn't mean I like it...You have read my efforts to quell this crap...and you've seen, I'm sure, exactly who it is that ratchets up the nonsense...so I assume you're not talking to me...wouldn't matter anyway...I'm never going to dislike you...unless you kick me in the nads...it's old...I agree

Nice pic...you should place an order for that...would make a nice gift for your wife
30th November 2007 02:51 PM
jb
quote:
monkey_man wrote:
Please see: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Narcissistic_personality_disorder

I do not like the way Obama is hurting Hillary..shame on him!!!
30th November 2007 02:52 PM
monkey_man
quote:
SweetVirginia wrote:

Hmmmmmm. We thought he was squirrel hunting. Now that I think about it, I guess he is.

So many mysteries on the board today, no?

Come to think of it Riffy is nowhere to be seen as well. . .oh dear. Shall we take up a collection for bail money?
30th November 2007 02:54 PM
LadyJane
quote:
monkey_man wrote:

Come to think of it Riffy is nowhere to be seen as well. . .oh dear. Shall we take up a collection for bail money?

Riffy, Lugar, Nanky and glencar.
All MIA.

Pass the collection plate.

LJ.
30th November 2007 02:55 PM
voodoopug
quote:
jb wrote:

We sure did....I suspect it wont be this easy as soon as he recruits the rest of his knitting circle and direct supervisors.
30th November 2007 02:56 PM
gypsy
quote:
voodoopug wrote:

We sure did....I suspect it wont be this easy as soon as he recruits the rest of his knitting circle and direct supervisors.

and his Filipino houseboys
30th November 2007 02:57 PM
LadyJane
quote:
gypsy wrote:

and his Filipino houseboys

Excuse me, dear.
Can you check your email when you get a chance?
thanks.

LJ.

NO..we are NOT backchanneling.
30th November 2007 02:58 PM
monkey_man
quote:
LadyJane wrote:

Riffy, Lugar, Nanky and glencar.
All MIA.

Pass the collection plate.

LJ.

This sounds eerily like Lugar though. . .

"Police said a man in his 40s, with salt-and-pepper hair, is in the building and has what appears to be an explosive device strapped to his body, TV station WMUR reported."
30th November 2007 02:59 PM
Starbuck
quote:

pug....c'mon buddy....

it's too easy!

30th November 2007 02:59 PM
jb
quote:
monkey_man wrote:

This sounds eerily like Lugar though. . .

"Police said a man in his 40s, with salt-and-pepper hair, is in the building and has what appears to be an explosive device strapped to his body, TV station WMUR reported."

balding?
30th November 2007 03:00 PM
jb
quote:
voodoopug wrote:

Can you list the couchies???
30th November 2007 03:01 PM
Starbuck between the six or seven of us that are posting in this thread, we'll have this sucker tanked out by quittin' time.

500, here we come!
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)